Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thought I'd share . . pic's My 2 sons . . and 2 grand-daughters

Weather like this in Texas?

Re: Thought I'd share . . pic's My 2 sons . . and 2 grand-daughters

Wonderful, Donna! Bet those two cuties had a blast playing in the snow- such an unusual event for them, I bet, huh? They look so much alike; are they twins?

Your sons sure are handsome!! You must be such proud momma- two sons, just like me!

What handsome sons you've got there, Donna. I can definitely see the resemblance to their momma.

Those girls look like they're in a dream-come-true!!!

Now, if it ever snowed in Mexico, the kids here would simply go ballistic with excitement (adults, too, for that matter)!!! Most people here have never seen snow in their lives, except for on T.V.

Donna, Those sons are very good looking!! Just like their momma! Your granddaughters look like they are having fun! Is that one pic taken in Colorado or ? Nice mountain shot!!

I agree with everyone Donna, these handsome lads look like their Mother and your Grand daughters are beautiful as well.

Underneath those hoods we can see Grand mother's eyes and smile.

The snow scene looks like it could be in our front yard today as we have what seems like a ton of snow that has fallen in the last 24 hours. Some where between 8 to 10 inches in our area.

Thank you for sharing these fine pictures...appreciate it.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Donna, which son is the father of the two little girls?

Awe, Melanie, Charity, Melissa, Joseph, J/Susan . . thanks for your kind words, and for letting me share with you, cuz you're all my Family, too

Good guess, Melissa, , the pic, of Jim shows him behind the mountains of Colorado Springs.

Melanie, my grand-daughters, Abby and Wendy are close, they act like twins, but actually there's a 2 year difference. The first picture is my oldest son, Ken, and he 'owns' the girls.

Donna, I was so fortunate to live in Colorado, in Durango and Bayfield when I was a young kid, about your grandaughters' age! I absolutely loved it and the setting just looked kind of like Co! It is a beautiful scenic state!!

Donna you have a beautiful family!!! Very handsome... why do we not have handsome men like that here in texas?? I have a pic of me and my sister when we were younger in the snow (which is rare for texas) throwing snowballs at each other just like that....so cute.

Your one son look like Kirk Cameron....

Both my kids were born and raised in Southern CA, and so they tease me about the weather here, and year-round bikeriding.

And snow, oh my goodness, that was a first for both my sons, except when they skied here in CA at Mammoth.
I miss them both now that they live out of state. These days, I guess it's not uncommon.

Donna,

Dear Sis you must be so proud of your sons and your grand daughters.

To see your children grow then become parents, not there yet myself, but I can imagine that it is the best feeling for a parent.

Love you Sis
ybiC / Paul

Dear Paul, The "golden" years I think are wonderful . . I heard the other day someone say, 'us oldsters/grandparents can finally keep the 'gold'

All you dear parents are blessed enjoying your children, . too, the blessings (if we're not raptured) during the 'grand-golden' years are fulfilling as well. Isn't it true, each season has its reasons to be blessed.

Very handsome sons Donna! and the little girls are beautiful! Snow in Texas must have been LOTS of fun!

I'm glad I'm not in DC this weekend! (watching TV).

Donna, your sons look like movie stars- actually better since handsome and male movie stars don't seem to be one and the same anymore. Ah for the days of Cary Grant and Gregory Peck! (sorry, I'm rambling again...)

Your little granddaughters are adorable too. I know you are a proud grammy!

Donna!!! You look like you could be your sons sister!!! Incredible..how do you stay so skinny? You must never eat!

Dear Donna, I have to echo what everyone is saying....your sons are soooooo handsome, and your granddaughters are adorable!!! I loved your picture, too! I agree with Susan, you look super young, pretty, and slender!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Like I was sayin'...they jus' don't make grandmas like they used to.

Oh Charity..I am sooo thankful to God!!! and to my Avon representative :)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com