<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Here ya go Scott and to anyone who is interested...

"So I am a little dense here with all this child clatter!!!" Ya wona borrow my ear plugs for a while buddy?

Thank you Scott for sticking around and I don't want to hold you up from you Burger King appointment my good friend...that does sound good...ya want me to pick you up and the treat is on moi.

++++++++++++++++++++

As RJ said in effect..."While looking for gold we occasionally trip over a diamond."

This little diamond today is in regard to our nation's birthday and possible departure time and it's in synchronization with the path I'm on.

From and including: Thursday, July 4, 1776
To and including: Monday, March 29, 2010

It is 85,370 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

The center verse in the scriptures... Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

Take the center verse in the Scriptures and subtract it from the 85,370 days from July 4th, 1776 to March 29, 2010 the day before Passover this year.

85370 - 1188 = 84182

Before the 84 months of the tribulation starts we know the Blessed Hope occurs...the rapture of the Church.

The word rapture in Hebrew is אקסטזה...translated Ecstasy.
The numerical value of this word is 182
In the answer we have 84 ( 42 X 2 = 84)
and we have 182 the numerical value of the Hebrew word אקסטזה Ecstasy that translates from the English word rapture.

I hope this is another possible indication that we are going home soon.

What is amazing to this watcher is when these little nuggets pop up they fall right in line with the numerical facts and they are backing up what this "counter guy" has been working on.

I don't sit around and try and manipulate the figures to come out as they do to fit into some kind of prearranged scenario for the Blessed Hope.

I just look at possible times for the rapture and plug in the dates and significant numbers.

OK...you can go and ENJOY your BIG Burger at Burger King

Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Re: Here ya go Scott and to anyone who is interested...

Joseph, I don't know whether or not Scott buzzed off to Burger King before he saw this or not, but I bet he is ordering a large Mountain Dew to go with his burger!

I love your computations, but I am hoping that Jesus surprises us and comes this weekend! I know that is pushing but Sunday is a "7" and that is a number of completion. Sevens always stand out to me because if you read through Revelation it is a book of 7's. I heard one minister say that in Hebrew when you "sevened" something you finished it. Sevening is finishing up. So in Revelation God is "sevening" all things and saying to the world - "It's SEVENED" - FINISHED - COMPLETED - GAME OVER!

I hope you're right Texas Sue Leaving today would be great and I'm all for "IT".

I wonder if our Dear Brother Scott likes Mountain Dew Floats...with his burgers and fries

Wow! Joseph you are so amazing! That is a BUTE!!!

Funny you should be looking at the middle verse of the bible when I was in fact thinking about these same chapters just the other day!!!

You always keep finding deep secrets with that wonderful number 42!!!

You know we are still in the 42nd year of the jubilee cycle; is that right brother Joe?!

Doesn't the 43rd year begin on Nisan 1, 2010!

That's if the cycle began on Nisan 1, in 1967!!!

Brother Joe It is interesting that Psalm 116 parallels Revelation 16;
Psalm 117 for the chapter in Revelation 17 that is the final judgment on religious Babylon;which is the shortest chapter in the bible would end the shortened tribulation period on the 50th year of jubilee in 2017 !
Psalm 118 is for the year 2018 and it would describe the Revelation chapter 18 on the final judgment on financial Babylon which is the middle chapter in the book of the bible;
Then finally Psalm 119 we have the longest chapter in the bible with the alphabet from Alpha to Omega describing the Word Of God in every 8 verses each!! You talk about symbolism!
So I guess this Psalm 119 would parallel Revelation 19 with the Word of God coming back to the earth and fighting the armies of the anti-christ!!

The Return of the Lord is in Psalm 116-because by counting 110-116 you have seven psalms!!!
The remaining Psalms 117-119 are an extrapulation of the events in the preseding Psalms!

Much like Psalm 110 is an extrapulation of all seven years of the tribulation period contained in each verse for each year! From 2010 to 2016!! 2017 being the year of jubilee!!!

Much like Revelation chapters 17 and 18 and 19 are an extrapulation of the events in Revelation 16 after the war of Armegeddon has taken place under the last bowl judgments!!!!

Joseph, the board is doing weird things again. I just read Scott's latest post on his house going back on the market and your whole post with my reply is on it too. This happened a couple of days ago with a couple of other posts. Some kind of malfunction I guess.

Joe I would love an MD(Mt.Dew) float right now but the sugar on my tonue fugus that is clearing up would make it come back!!!!

Maybe Texas Sue has some hot chilli that could burn the ramaining fungi cells off my taste buds carpet!!!

Common Texas Sue give me and Joe your chilli recipe!!!

Joe? Did I say Recipe?

Oh NO!! IT is finally happening! I am becoming femanized by RITA!!!

I am going through a brainwashing by a transfemenizational technique!!!

Joe you gots to get me out of this pin cushoion of a trip!!!!

Texas Sue ah! How are them Saints doing in the Super Bowl!!

Yeah! That football talk should shake me out of this sissy syndrome!!!!

I like that! SISSY SYNDROME!!!

Where did that come from!!!! RITA??????????????????

Texas Sue
Joseph, the board is doing weird things again. I just read Scott's latest post on his house going back on the market and your whole post with my reply is on it too. This happened a couple of days ago with a couple of other posts. Some kind of malfunction I guess.

Malfunction Junction acting up again...might have to get out the WD-42...I mean WD-40

And Scotty, you said, "You know we are still in the 42nd year of the jubilee cycle; is that right brother Joe?!"

I believe we are my Brother, If my memory serves me right I'd read this a while back here on the board.

You keep away from that sugar my friend and you and Texas Sue get on over to my house as my wife just called me for supper...chilli and cornbread...come on and I'll race you upstairs....

Oh my, I have been off the board for an hour and missed chili and cornbread at Joe's and an opportunity to give Scott a really great Tex-Mex Chili recipe! Sigh.........LOVE CHILI especially with a little shredded cheddar cheese on top and chopped raw onion, sour cream! YUM!

All is not lost though. My sister and her husband are coming over and bringing homemade pinto-chili beans and chalupas with quacamole for supper. I made the tea and a homemade pecan pie for dessert. Now Scott, when you recover from your fungi attack, I'll give you an outstanding pecan pie recipe to go with Joe's chili! Of course Pecan Pie is very manly - not a sissy pie at all.

"Go with Joe's chili" (rhyming - did you catch that?) Of course Joe started that with his "malfunction junction" funny!

Texas Sue
Oh my, I have been off the board for an hour and missed chili and cornbread at Joe's and an opportunity to give Scott a really great Tex-Mex Chili recipe! Sigh.........LOVE CHILI especially with a little shredded cheddar cheese on top and chopped raw onion, sour cream! YUM!

All is not lost though. My sister and her husband are coming over and bringing homemade pinto-chili beans and chalupas with quacamole for supper. I made the tea and a homemade pecan pie for dessert. Now Scott, when you recover from your fungi attack, I'll give you an outstanding pecan pie recipe to go with Joe's chili! Of course Pecan Pie is very manly - not a sissy pie at all.

"Go with Joe's chili" (rhyming - did you catch that?) Of course Joe started that with his "malfunction junction" funny!

Way to go Texas Sue with the Pecan Pie...His taste bud-dies will be looking forward to this wonderful desert...YUM YUM Yep, I had shredded cheddar cheese on top of my chili and cornbread.

Texas Sue it sounds like you and yours have a real good eve lined up...Enjoy

Well Joe, there's good news and bad news. The good news is that my brother in law is a great cook so dinner will be pretty tasty. The bad news is my sister just got a new dvd - all the Ernest films COBMINED! and she will probably want to watch a couple of them. She loves whacky humor. I like funny too but don't know how I'll do after more than one Ernest movie.

Texas Sue
Well Joe, there's good news and bad news. The good news is that my brother in law is a great cook so dinner will be pretty tasty. The bad news is my sister just got a new dvd - all the Ernest films COBMINED! and she will probably want to watch a couple of them. She loves whacky humor. I like funny too but don't know how I'll do after more than one Ernest movie.

You know what's coming, don't you... "You know what I mean Vern" I send my ear plugs Sis, no batteries required

Joseph
From and including: Thursday, July 4, 1776
To and including: Monday, March 29, 2010

It is 85,370 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

The center verse in the scriptures... Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

Take the center verse in the Scriptures and subtract it from the 85,370 days from July 4th, 1776 to March 29, 2010 the day before Passover this year.

85370 - 1188 = 84182

Before the 84 months of the tribulation starts we know the Blessed Hope occurs...the rapture of the Church.

The word rapture in Hebrew is אקסטזה...translated Ecstasy.
The numerical value of this word is 182
In the answer we have 84 ( 42 X 2 = 84)
and we have 182 the numerical value of the Hebrew word אקסטזה Ecstasy that translates from the English word rapture.

With regard to the 84182 above, if you take the 242 days from July 31, 2009 (AngelHeart's post) to March 29, 2010 and multiply 242 by 2, for Division or Separation in Scripture, this equals 484.

Add 484 to 84182 ( 84 for the 84 months of the tribulation period and 182 for the numerical value of the Hebrew word אקסטזה Ecstasy that translates from the English word rapture and we get.

8 4 6 6 6

Tribulation duration in months and the Hebrew numerical value of the ac's name.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com