Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My kids and I / Yesterday

We took some photos yesterday.
Charley my eldest daughter leaves next Sunday for 1 year in New Zealand, working in a Christian youth camp.

We all had a great day yesterday together as a family.

This Dad has been just enjoying their presence togther as one, sitting back and just watching them all. My babies whom I love dearly.

Love ybiC / Paul

Re: My kids and I / Yesterday

Can see the love and smiles shared among you all . . beautiful family, Paul!!!

What a good looking bunch!! You do have a wonderful family Paul!! Thanks for showing us the pics! Will remember Charley and all of you in prayer.

Paul, your kids look very happy! Your daughters are beautiful and your son is handsome like his dad! Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us, brother.

Your family is beautiful Paul :) You are very blessed.

Is that YOUR garden you are sitting in?

Joyful Susan
Your family is beautiful Paul :) You are very blessed.

Is that YOUR garden you are sitting in?

You do have a great looking family Paul - and if that is your garden WOW! That's beautiful too! Green thumb eh?

Paul, you have a gorgeous family there. All three are darling, but Charley looks the most like you. I know your heart will go with her to camp. Every child is special but that first one has a unique place in a parent's heart. Of course if Jesus comes for us tomorrow then you will never be separated from Charley. Wouldn't that be nice?

Joyful Susan / Shirley,

Yes that is my garden, taken from around the back yard.

I love anything that is created that has Gods stamp on it.

Man cannot create that, he did.
I just put it in the ground, he makes it grow, and sometimes when I forget to water, God even sends the rain sometimes.

I love plants and flowers, it reminds me of Gods power set into some thing beautiful, his oil painting that is alive.

Thankyou to all-

Love you both / ybiC / Paul

Just popping in quickly and going, still have the kids around today.

Dear Paul,

How blessed you are to have a family! Especially a family as beautiful and loving as the one you have. Children are a blessing from the Lord, and I can see by the smiling faces that you have been blessed by wonderful children, as well as them being blessed by having a loving and supportive father!!! Good for you, Paul!!!! May the Lord continue to pour out His favor upon you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com