Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer request

As you know we have had sever snow in Pa.
My son and wife was without electric.

They were heading out on bad roads to find
shelter in a motel a few miles down the road.

When they called to tell me they made it
there I ran to grab the phone and severly
stubed my left foot middle toe.

I have so much snow to shovel and I can't
get out to get the toe looked at.

PLEASE PRAY for a reduction of pain and swelling

The timeing of this could not have been at a
worse time.

Thanks

Re: Prayer request

mary -

Just said a prayer for you. Try putting some ice on your foot for the swelling, and elevating it to relieve pressure. With the ice, I've heard recommendation of keeping it on the injury twenty minutes on, twenty minutes off. Have also heard twenty minutes per hour. Hope this helps and that your injury is not serious. Also hope the snow lets up, and that there is someone nearby that might be kind enough to help you with the shoveling.

God bless you.

Thanks Peace Lily.

Hope this passes soon like a bad kiddney stone. lol

Mary, I'm praying for your toe, for the weather situation in your area, and for the restoration of electricity in your area. God bless you.

Peace Lily
mary -

Just said a prayer for you. Try putting some ice on your foot for the swelling, and elevating it to relieve pressure. With the ice, I've heard recommendation of keeping it on the injury twenty minutes on, twenty minutes off. Have also heard twenty minutes per hour. Hope this helps and that your injury is not serious. Also hope the snow lets up, and that there is someone nearby that might be kind enough to help you with the shoveling.

God bless you.

Amen, Peace Lily! Wonderful advice. I couln't have said it better myself!

I pray for total healing of your toe and that the swelling and pain will disappear in the Name of Jesus. I also pray that a kind neighbor will see you shoveling snow and will offer to help.

OUCH! That had to hurt Mary!! I do hope you have neighbors who will pitch in to help you with the shoveling. Praying your toe will heal quickly.

Mary

Take some of that snow and put it on the toe..should help swelling and pain..

I often use arnica ointment, it realy helps.

Sweet Mary, praying for you right now!

Dear Mary, I am praying for your toe, amazing how such a little thing can hurt so much! I also pray that a neighbor come forward and help you by shoveling for you. Love you!

Mary! I know how painful hurting your toe can be... I am praying for the pain to be gone...do not worry about getting out or trying to shovel snow...I broke my toe and there was not anything they could do for it but xray it.... and tell me it was broken.

But I am praying yours is not like that and the pain will go away and you will be better than before...

Mary my dear Sis,

Praying for your needs before our father
Love ybiC / Paul

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

I know there are alot requests that get posted
some more serious then mine at times.

But THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME!

We are expected to get more snow between
Tues. and Wed.

<>