<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A very special video I put together for y'all!

This song was written & sung by my friend Laura. I was thinking of all the various trials we're all facing these days... and I hope it ministers to your heart today.

Re: A very special video I put together for y'all!

I chose to use the kids because our faith should be childlike, trusting our Daddy to hold us and tell us "everything's gonna be okay."

Charity,

That’s was beautiful to watch, the precious photos and the amazing song.

You have a beautiful family
They all have beautiful smiles that come only from God
The girls have beautiful parents

I am always amazed by you Charity, how you are always thinking of others. You always manage to lift us all up while been a mother and a wife and also working hard in ministry.

You have come so far over the years, and shine the love of Jesus through everything that you do.

I am not the only one to say that we all have a beautiful Sister named Charity. An eternal Sister in Christ Jesus: A sister I am proud of and love dearly.

P.S- I will take you up on your offer, from my post the other day- “LETS FLY”

In his amazing love / your proud brother / Paul

Charity,

Thanks for the great pictures and song. You did a fabulous job and I really enjoyed it.

Tom

Oh Charity - that was soooooo sweet - brings such peace to my heart - and what a gift to your girls - when they get a little older and can appreciate how special this is. (that is if we're still here). Either way, it's such a blessing to us at Rita - thank you little sis. We love you MUCH!

Charity, your video tugs at my heart, and anyone watches, will see even more how special you are . I, too, am amazed how you find time to do so much for others.

What a sweetheart you are and all you do . . RITA is blessed over you ,. . . thanks for sharing so richly with us your heart, and true life and giving, and sharing, and loving. .

What a beautiful, beautiful song, Charity. Your so thoughtful to use it to minister to all those who are going through such tough times and trials.... Jesus is holding on to us through it all. Your girls are just so precious! Oh! So longing for that day when He wipes every tear away.
Love you!
Melanie

Charity, your friend has a lovely voice. I am thrilled with all the great photos you put into the video. It is so creative. So reassuring to listen to.

Charity, just dropped by and I have to ask, who this Laura is? She's got talent!

Your video is so very precious! I wish I could do that!

Very nice, thank you all.

Wow, you guys... thanks for the beautiful responses!

It's been a rough couple days, but this song really ministered to me, and I'm glad it touched some of you, too. Paul, thank you for your incredibly uplifting words to me. And Shirley...and Donna...and Tom...and Melanie...and Texas Sue...and Carlee...and JR...
I'm just glad y'all appreciated the video.

I grew up with Laura, from the time we were in the nursery at church. We even went to the same college together and were in the same touring group together. Here's her website where you can listen to clips and buy her cds:

http://lauramcgreevey.com/

Love & blessings!

Charity....absolutely beautiful! I love the pics of them sleeping in the car seats!! Too Cute!

Thanks for sharing your amazing talents and beautiful family with us!

ysiC,
LAZ

Thank you Charity for this beautiful ministry moment in sight and sound.

You did an a very good job and I appreciate you sharing this with us.

Brings back good memories of recent days set to this comforting message in song

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Charity this is very special!! Thank you for thinking of us.....I love seeing pics of your family....

Dear LAZ, CJ, Joseph, and Stunning Susan...oops, I meant Joyful Susan

I'm glad y'all enjoyed the video. Thanks for telling me so.

Charity...

You have one very wonderful family and a very special talent. I'm so glad that the Lord Jesus receives the Glory from the talent He's given you.

You have a precious family. Father, in Jesus Name. Watch over Charity and her family and all at the center. Send Your angels to watch, keep and protect. We praise You for it.

Thanks Charity for sharing your family and your gift.

YBIC
Steve

Wow, Charity, I LOVED this video so much!!!!

You and your children are sooooo beautiful, and your husband is nice looking himself. What a beautiful family! I got a big old lump in my throat watching all of you together. And your friend who sang that lovely song could hold her own against any professional Christian singer out there!

I agree with my brothers and sisters here when they say that even though you are going through your own trials, you still take the time to bless the rest of us with pictures and a kind word.

God bless you, little sister!!!!

That was beautiful Charity! Your family is precious, and your friend sings wonderfully!

Thanks for sharing it

Diane and Steve W, thank you thanks for watching the video. It was my pleasure to share it! Steve, thanks so much for your beautiful prayer for our family! We can sure use it!

Lisaleenie, I was thinking of you, especially, while making this video- praying that you would feel the Lord Jesus holding you close throughout these difficult days. It won't be long now 'till we will see Him and look into His eyes and feel His arms wrapped tight around us, and hear His sweet voice lovingly whisper into our ear,
"Welcome Home!"

I sent Laura a link to the video with a note, and she wrote back this morning:

I just watched it Char - I LOVE IT :) Such a sweet visual to the music - thank you for blessing my music with your family :)

Much love to you all - praying for you guys!

Blessings,
Laura

Thank you Charity! That song blessed my heart right to my very soul! I'm sitting here at work with tears streaming down my face, because this song completely and so fully captures the feelings of my heart.

Thank you and thank Laura so very much for sharing it; I know I'll be playing it over and over!

ysiC
Robin

That was real nice Charity,
I haven't been feeling very well lately...(the MonSter is attacking AGAIN! : >(,..... but that made me smile.

Remember me when you pray
Randy
Still holding on

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Beautiful video Charity...

Thanks

Charity you made you a hit with that video!

You have talent in ways far beyond human means!!!

Your friend Laura is a America's Got Talent instant hit!

I would love to be able to come up with the technical skill I see on this video!!!

Charity I wonder if you could take the Carpenters song called "Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft" and make a video with my montauge of UFO photos!!!!

Don't take me seriously! Just messin' with you dear sister!!!! Hee! Hee! Hee! It's time for Scarby to FLEA!!!

Robin, Randy, Slade & Scott~ thank you for responding to the video!
Doesn't Laura sing like an angel?

Robin, it does my heart good to read that you were so touched by the song. Here is Laura's website, and you can order her CD if you desire. You can even download it via iTunes and get it right away! http://www.lauramcgreevey.com/

Randy, as I said in the other thread, I am praying for you, and I am glad you are still hanging in there. WE'VE NOT MUCH LONGER TO GO!!!

Scott, you're HE-LARRY-US. don't change.

Lisaleenie: did you read what I wrote above? Just making sure you saw it.

Thank you Charity

YBBIC
Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Awww, thanks big bwuther!

What higher calling, than being a parent . . your video Charity so spirit led, touches us. What a great thread that ministers to us the image of our Abba God. Sensing God's joy joy over His gift to His children to parent . .

With all our LORD JESUS has made, only His CHILDREN call God, FATHER, something not even angels do. Isn't that amazing!!!

. . . OH RITAians 'church' happens here, in many ways that pleases our FATHER . .

. . can't wait, can't wait for the big group hug above!!!!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/hug/elliec12/34pxiddjpg.gif?o=23

That was a very touching video Charity. It is good to be reminded that we have a Heavenly Father who will always carry us when we are too weary. Bravo and well done. Laura did an awesome job also. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us in the RITA family!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com