<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT TOMORROW - PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!

Hey family please pray for the hospital consultation I have tomorrow which follows the doctor's referral from a couple weeks back. Some of the sisters know more about it but I just need Jesus to be with me and for there to be a good report. It's just a consultation and no treatment tomorrow. I had prayer with a lady yesterday in church and that was beautiful as she prayed against the spirit of fear which can be the worst part of anything like this. Thanks family and I will let y'all know how things go.
love
Ditta

Re: HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT TOMORROW - PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!

Ditta, I'm praying for you...

Ditta, praying for you!

Ditta, I am praying for you to get a good report. Also, I just finished listening to Joan Hunter (her parents were the "Happy Hunters" the couple who had a gift for healing) on the Sid Roth show. You can listen on internet.

When you access Sid Roth's site, choose 'television' program for the top menu bar. Then there is a list of recent shows and just click on Joan Hunter. She has the same healing gift as her parents. One of the things that interested me was her prayer for setting people free of trauma and fear. She talked about the fact that trauma can lock pain into your body which I had not known before. Anyway, she prays at the end of the program for all kinds of things and you may want to tune in just for that. Its about a twenty minute program.

Ditta, I'm praying for you to have a positive experience tomorrow - a good report and a calm spirit! God bless you. Your sister in Christ.

Dear Ditta,

I know from personal experience what you're going through.

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus, I pray for my dear sister Ditta right now. Lord, please hold her hand and take away all fear from her, and give her Your peace. I ask for complete healing for her body, and that she has a good report tomorrow. Let her feel and sense your presence as she waits inside of the hospital tomorrow for her report, and let her feel You holding her hand. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Ditta, please keep us updated. No matter what happens, it will be all right, Ditta, you'll see. The Lord is good and full of mercy.

Love from your sister,

Eileen

Ditta, We're praying for you; we love you!

Jesus said:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

Praying for you dear sister, that the Lord will cover you with His grace, that you would feel his calming love flood your very soul. That the spirit of fear will fade away and that while you are sitting there waiting for your consult that you would KNOW that so many of us here are praying for you and lifting you up to the Lord for His glory and your well being!

Amen!

Praying for you, Ditta. Praying for all of your needs and concerns, according to His will, and for His glory. In Jesus' precious name. Amen!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ditta, we're praying for you.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble Psalm 46:1

Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

. . praying for a good report, dear Ditta . . Asking our Abba Father to cover you in His refuge of peace and rest and strength.

Dearest family your prayers make me cry inside with happiness. One of the worst feelings at times like this I think is feeling alone - realising at times like this that we are no longer children of earthly parents who can tell us it's going to be alright and kiss us better. Parents get too old to tell things to, especially if they're not Christians and have no words of Life to share. But to know that we are not alone, that we have each other to lift each other at times of need - it is the greatest thing. Thank you and I love you.
Ditta

Hi Ditta -

Also praying for you. Hope the consult goes well and that you receive a good report - and that this health concern causes you no further difficulty.

God bless you.

Ditta dear Sis,

Hope you dont mind as I am your brother, I would like to pray for you.

Love / ybiC Paul

Ditta, praying your consult goes well tomorrow and you will be at peace - that the results will mean you have no more medical worries. Thanks be to our precious Jesus.

Sisters and brothers (thank you dear brother Paul for your prayers!) I hardly know how to phrase this as this morning feels so surreal. Our car wouldn't start up! I had to go back in the house and phone up, making another appointment and the soonest they had was early April this being the British health service!. To cap it all, I reacted in typical fashion by screaming at my husband who'd left the lights on before, running the battery down so that the car wouldn't start.

You can get so mentally hyped before a medical appointment and when it doesn't happen and you have to wait two months before another one ....

That's the down side of it, having to wait and having any condition have to wait. The up side is that I made the new appointment in another hospital which won't need a car-ride. And I am wondering if there was more to this than meets the eye. Is this something that the Lord has arranged? He certainly allowed it as I was sitting praying while the car wasn't starting!

I just don't know. I'm not proud of having screamed at my husband just now. The other day I was surfing channels and there was a preacher highlighting a Psalm echoed in Romans 4 which says "Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute iniquity" the meaning being that the Lord shall NEVER impute iniquity to a saved person which prophetically foresaw the blood of Jesus. I am so glad I saw that Scripture again the other day and it struck me as new. Because I have not displayed the fruits of the Holy Spirit today but fruit from a different source.

Thank you again dear sisters and brothers for your prayers. Thank you dear Lynn and Donna for moderating this place, essentially for your pastoral role in this.
love
Ditta

Wow Ditta - it seems the Lord definitely had a hand in this - as it was foreseen and foreknown by our Lord - be at peace today Ditta knowing you don't have to go through this today and there is a reeeelly good chance you may never have to go through this. Wouldn't that be wonderful?? Thank you dearest Lord for your neverending mercies.

Love you Ditta - YSIChrist - Shirley

Dearest Shirley thank you sis. It is so surreal almost, so strange and I have been going exactly where you describe, in my spirit and in my mind and I have been wondering and wondering. Strangely enough even thinking about this next appointment two months away at this other hospital I feel strangely at peace even though I know in the natural that this condition should be dealt with sooner rather than later. My first choice wasn't ever this hospital today but I agreed to the appointment there only because I was offered a quicker appointment there than at the hospital I preferred which is where the next appointment is arranged.

And when the car wouldn't start I screamed horrible things at my husband which then went into a fullscale row about everything. Yet it might have been as you say, the Lord all the time. And yet His ways are often strange to us!

I put my hands on my stomach this morning before going out to the car and prayed the first verse of Psalm 103; Praise the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His holy Name; praise the Lord oh my soul and forget not all His benefits; who forgives ALL your sins; who heals ALL your diseases; who redeems your life from the pit ....

Today feels so surreal. I am so very grateful for RITA and thank you Shirley sister for your words of faith in the Lord.
love you Shirley
Ditta

Dear Ditta,

Like Shirley, I can see the Lord's hand in this also!!! A very similiar thing happened to me years ago that I would like to share with you.

I had a ugly looking mole on my leg that my doctor cut out and stitched up in order to do a biopsy. Well, it turned out to be cancer (melanoma), so the doctor arranged for me to have radiation treatments.

I was on my way to have my first radiation treatment when all of a sudden the stitches broke and blood started pouring out. Panicked, I went into emergency room at the hospital, and was told that radiation DOES NOTHING FOR MELANOMA! In other words, I was misdiagnosed by my doctor, and if the Lord hadn't intervened by having the stitches pop open, I would have taken those radiation treatments for nothing, not have the surgery that saved my life and my leg, and I would not be alive today.

So what I am trying to say is that I can clearly see that God can use a dead battery to stop you from an appointment that He didn't think was necessary at this time for you to go to. Who knows what He has in mind! Maybe He's going to heal you Himself. Maybe the rapture is going to come sooner than we think so it won't be an issue any more. Or maybe He wants you to go to a better hospital to have better treatment. We don't know what the Lord has in store, so trust Him. He is worthy to be trusted.

So, Ditta, apologize to your husband and give him a big old kiss!!!! Everything is going to be all right. You're in God's hands, dear sister.

Dear Lisaleenie sister you are a soldier of the Lord and I just saluted you (symbolically not literally because I'm in the library here!).
I love you.
Ditta

Thank you, Ditta!

I love you, too!!!

Ditta,

I had the funniest feeling when reading about your delay this morning. Like it won't be necessary for you to keep that appointment either. Is the Lord coming before then? Maybe so. Or maybe God is going to heal you Himself! I don't know which, I just felt that you wouldn't need to go at all. Bless you dear Ditta.

Ditta praying for you..God has already healed you.!!!!!!!!

Ditta, WOW! God is all over this, girl! Have joy today...HE'S GOT EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL!!!

Praying for you.

COME LORD JESUS!!!

Ditta, I saw your post and I too prayed in agreement with your sisters and brothers here for ALL your needs per your request Dear One.
God Bless your Ditta as it sounds you having a hard row to hoe as well...I'll be remembering you "LilSis"

Joe

Ditta,

I must tell you my story so that you can see with your own eyes that not only are you not alone but that EVERY LITTLE THING works together for God's glory even if we don't know or understand it at the time.

On April 16, 2004 I was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer. That is when they did the partial mastectomy, and found no lymph nodes were involved. But it requried that I have months of chemo and radiation and more surgeries. I am divorced and my son was 11 at the time. My mother is not Christian and has more of a science fiction view on things. Needless to say I was scared and felt oh so alone.

Anyway, my mother, younger sister and I go to see the oncologist that I was assigned to. He is from India, Muslim and didn't have much use for women in general from his attitude towards me. He didn't want to answer any of my specific questions about drug interactions and treatment, and was rude enough that I finally felt compelled to tell him that I am a college educated, and independent woman newly diagnosed of breast cancer, not brain cancer so would he please answer my questions. (they were about side efects of the different chemo combos that he was considering) Also I want to point out that he very matter of factly told me that I'd have a 40% chance of a 5 year survival if I remained on chemo for the rest of my life. Now since I felt that Jesus had already healed me, I didn't agree with that, but I let that be and told him I'd like to take a day to think about his treatment plan. The consult ended, I told my family that I didn't like him at which point my mother got very angry and pressured me to just do what the doctor wanted. She also discussed coffins.(yes, she did) I'm simplifying- you don't want to know what was yelled at me at a crowded resturant that day.

The next day I recieve a call from the oncologist office telling me that I've been dropped from that Oncologist office's care. period. No explanation (I later found out that he thought it would throw off his averages of survival rates).

But here is where the Lord gave me grace and a choice. I chose to be happy about it. Despite everything, I knew that wasn't the doctor for me. I asked the Lord to direct me to the right doctor, I praised the Lord, I told Him that I would follow the right doctors orders as if they were coming from Jesus himself, and that live for die I just want Him to carry me through this time with as little fear as possible.

He did Hallelujah!!!! My insurance co. sent me to another doctor (I went alone this time) who answered all my specific questions before I asked them. (The Lord REALLY seriously and completely guided this man) He at the end of his presentation said to me, Robin if you were my daughter or my sister or my mother I would get on my knees and beg you to do this, I am willing to beg you now. I told him no need that I would do it. (I prayed before my consult, out in the car, that the Lord just make it crystal clear to me if this was the right or the wrong doctor, boy did He ever!)

That was over five years ago Ditta. I am not only in remission, but this same doctor who was willing to beg me to go through chemo, near the end of treatment told me that not only was I in remission, but that I am medically cured of cancer! Now you and I and the good Lord himself know it was Jesus who cured me and carried me and held me and let me know time after time and moment after moment that I was not alone.

Ditta, Jesus will carry you through this as well. He will hold you and comfort you and direct his angels to sing you lullabys (as He did for me). But most of all know, that come what may, you are not alone. Jesus is with you. He strengthens you and He loves you. He will not leave you alone!

It may very well be that your car not starting this morning was the best blessing you could hope for. I pray that the doctor you end up with is as positive and helpful as mine was. But most of all, the healer of ALL healers will guide your doctors hands, and lift all burdens from your heart.

In the meantime I will continue to lift you up on prayer and wish you joy in All things.

much love and understanding from ysiC

Robin

Praying for you Ditta! When we are in the midst of a medical crisis, it is very hard to remember - but we walk by faith, not by sight (and feelings). God is truly in control of your situation.
I have to constantly remind myself also not to limit God - healing can be progressive ("they shall recover") and also can be the instant miracle. Praying that this issue resolves into total health and NO medical intervention is necessary!
Two of my favorite books on healing are:
F.F. Bosworth - Christ the Healer and
T.L. Osborn - Healing the Sick
---------------

Strange also - a prophetic word today from Timothy Snodgrass:
February 9, 2010 - The physical challenges you are now facing will soon be forgotten. Your condition is not as bad as you first assessed. Great healing is enroute to you now on the wings of an eagle - Stand your ground!
http://www.elijah1.org/

Email: Mehyndshaw@AOL.com

Dearest sisters and brothers thank you for your words which are like living water to me, in a dry land. What I thought would happen, happened in that my sister phoned that evening and was so unhappy that I hadn't gone to hospital and extremely unhappy that the next bookable appointment is early April. Likewise two work colleagues who knew I'd planned to go that day. They've all made me promise to try and get an appointment sooner rather than early April and so I said I would. It will be at the hospital I prefer but if it calms my sister down, I'll do it. The probability is that I won't get a sooner appointment because it isn't considered a priority two-week appointment but at least I can do what they ask and I'm not doing it out of panic at all but I'm asking the Lord to lead me along the way. If it stays in early April that's fine with me and I'll know I've asked the Lord about it because of my sister primarily.

I need to hear what you're confirming in my heart because the world is all around and doesn't think like we do. I'm keeping praying the Scriptural healing passage I think the Lord gave me weeks ago, the first verses of Psalm 103.

Robin thank you for your beautiful testimony. It's funny because the hospital I would have gone to yesterday is one I'd have been more likely I think to have encountered the type of doctor you mention (the first one). I really didn't want it but felt pressured because the appointment was offered more quickly there. I love that Scripture you mention, that ALL things work for the good. As you say the car not starting could have been the greatest blessing.

Thank you again dear brothers and sisters for walking this journey with me. I'm not walking alone, I know that.
love from your sis
Ditta
PS just remembered - last night that beautiful verse came into my mind not sure which Psalm it is; "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths".

Here ya go Ditta, these are just for you and they are just as FRESH today as the day I took the pictures...God Bless You Ditta and we'll be remembering you in our prayers and thoughts.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Ditta, that's Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

It's probably my favorite verse I go to when in doubt about anything.

I have had SO many instances in my life like you mentioned above where something happens that seems like a setback, but then turns into a blessing that was planned by God all along. I have absolutely NO DOUBT that you are currently in His plan for how he is directing this illness. He WILL see you through it for His glory and your wholeness in every way.

Just remember - soon it will all be clear what the plan was all along. Hindsight is always 20/20!

Blessings, peace and faith to you!

Thank you dearest sis Diane for your beautiful faith-filled words and that you're confirming to me that the Lord is indeed directing my paths in this -hallelujah! Thank you too big bro' Joe for these gorgeous flowers and your love and prayers. Now I'm gonna go find me a travellin' tune!!!!!!
love
your sis Ditta

Hey dear family I'm bumping this because two months have gone and I'm back for that hospital consult this Tuesday! I have been hyper-careful who I share this with which is a measure of how I know that the Lord is in charge of RITA-land.

I'll quickly recap but want to say first that in these two months since my last post I have had no physical manifestations or symptoms at all of the problem (cervical polyps - sorry guys it's a girl thing and I won't be graphic I promise but I needed to say what it was). But I know that doesn't mean I don't need to go the hospital for the consult as until I've done that there can be no external or wider confirmation or witness of healing.

Just to recap quickly though; first there was scary bleeding, then something there that was scary and strange. Went to the doctor and she made that diagnosis which is benign but in 1 out of 200 cases can become malignant so obviously needs to be dealt with pronto.

I was ok with that and I was praying, saying to the Lord that I was ok (after posting here, the Lord had taken away a lot of fear which is always the worst thing) with it but it would really good if he would take it away. Ten minutes or so later it had gone. I went crazy texting, telling everyone I could think of. I was in a state of shock through next day. At the end of that day I began to look for the symptoms. Just to "check" that the Lord had healed me (a bit like when David took that census, just to be sure!). Guess what - there the problem was again. I cried and texted, told everyone I could think of that after all I wasn't healed and that I was a fool to think I had been. I also posted here and received so much encouragement and blessing that I was lifted above the fear and the shame of it.

So the hospital appointment day came around in a couple of weeks which led to the posts above. Because that morning for the first time I'd experienced it that way, our car wouldn't start and so no hospital appointment that day. I phoned immediately to make a new appointment and none was available now until 6th April. But at least it would now be at my preferred nearer hospital rather than the one I first chose for the sake of being seen quickly.

So now here I am on Resurrection Sunday 4th April with the consult in two days. From two months ago at the time I thought I wasn't healed after all to this moment I have had no symptoms or manifestations at all of the problem. In fact if I hadn't two months ago just gone to "check" the problem out to see if the Lord had fixed it I would never have experienced any disappointment at all because after that one incident, the symptoms have stayed gone.

Now I know that certain conditions can exist without symptoms and I am not so naive as to think that no symptoms must mean no condition. But over this time very much as a result of the ministry I have received from my RITA family, I have come to seize in faith the fact that indeed the Lord did heal me. I lost it temporarily when I checked it out. But the Lord restored it to me.

So I am now not praying "Lord please heal me" becauase I believe that He has led me to understand that He has already healed me. So to ask for healing now would be wrong. I am praying that when I get checked over on Tuesday, the consultant will confirm that there is nothing there. But I am also praying that the consultant will say that there is no need for any treatment at all. Because I figure there could be a chance where to be safe about it, the consultant might direct some treatment because of the original diagnosis.

But if I do have any hospital treatment at all then there won't be much witness or testimony of this healing as an unbeliever (my sister and other family and friends) would just like to assume that hey, she had something there otherwise they wouldn't have given any treatment.

So my prayer is that not only will there be nothing there but that the consultant will say there's no point in any treatment.

Thank you sisters and brothers for having come alongside of me at my hour of need. You can see now what effect your prayers and ministry had - healing with new strength and faith.

I love you and thank you again.
your sis Ditta

Ditta, sis, I can see what you've been though these past few months, and that's why your testimony of not having any more symptoms is that much more special! I just thank the Lord soooo much for your healing!!!

I stand with you and pray that your consultation on the 6th goes very well, and that the medical staff with confirm that you are completely healed to the glory of God!!! What a beautiful and powerful witness that will be to your friends and family to the power of the Lord!!

I am praying, for you sis!! Thank you for sharing with us your good news!!!!

Praying, believing Ditta, for a total healing over you in the Majestic Name of Jesus Christ.

Praying Tuesday's consultation dumbfounds all the medical staff . . May God's Presence in you illuminate to the medical staff the healing power and love of Christ's glory, as the Spirit moves that day with conviction over many souls on Tuesday!!!

Website: Urgent rapture message from Choo Thomas Jim Bramlett Apr 3, 2010

Ditta....you are in my prayers sis.....God can do all things. He is our rock, and He is willing and able to heal us of our health problems. I pray that you will have peace and comfort that only the Lord can give.

Keep us updated Sis.......Love...........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Dear Ditta -

Praying for your upcoming appointment - that you require no treatment, and are indeed completely well.

God bless you; will be keeping you in thought and prayer.

Love, Peace Lily

Ditta, praying that this visit will CONFIRM your complete healing by the name of Jesus.

Peace Lily
Dear Ditta -

Praying for your upcoming appointment - that you require no treatment, and are indeed completely well.

God bless you; will be keeping you in thought and prayer.

Love, Peace Lily

Dear Ditta, I'm so glad that you are at peace with the healing our Lord has given you and I pray that the confirmation will indeed come from the hospital staff and reports that there is NO need for any more treatment for you Ditta. As Leenie said "what a powerful testimony that would be for your family & friends" .... I pray for this confirmation for Ditta's healing Lord, In Your Precious Name Jesus - Amen!

Standing with you Ditta that in Jesus' Name you already HAVE been healed and they will confirm it on Tuesday!!

Blessings sis!

Ditta,

Standing in agreement with you for your TOTAL deliverance and HEALING.
==========================================
Psalms 103

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all (Ditta's) diseases;

Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
============================================

I await to hear a good report and your testimony.

I am standing in prayer with You that Adonai in Heaven will grant you with His healing and touching you so you will be healed instantly, by the Mighty Power of Holy Spirit. In this last hours, I pray the pouring of Yahweh's Grace upon you to heal you to restore you to strengthen you to make joy in you. There is no disease that can stand against Our Lord Yeshua, there is no darkness power that can stand against the Mighty Power of Yahweh. In Yeshua's name, Amen.

Ditta I am in agreement that there will be nothing there and no need for any treatment....By His strips yu are healed and we thank You Jesus for a good report.

You know, I don't come from a large family in the natural sense of the word. But right now I am aware of coming from a family bigger than the Waltons! Thank you dearest sisters and brothers for each word of your prayers and blessings which are anointed with the Spirit of the Lord and uplifting to the nth degree! I am made more aware too that in the Lord, there is ultimately neither male nor female, Jew or Gentile but we are all one in Him.

Brother Mark, thank you for personalising for me the first three verses of Psalm 103. For these two months but also just before the incident, the Lord had given me that Scripture and in this time I have been praying those specific verses upon myself. Knowing that just as indeed He did redeem my life from the pit, He has healed me from ALL of my diseases!

I have wanted so much to tell my unsaved family and friends about this. My unsaved sister phoned me yesterday and at least I had the sense not to share too much with her ahead of time. But when I have gone as Yeshua told the leper to "show myself to the priests", then ....

with love
your sis Ditta

Prayers going up for you Sis , bb
He is OUR LORD ...OUR HEALER ...even Jesus !

Ditta,

Praying in agreement with my brothers and sisters that the Lord has gone before you and healed you completely!

Where two or three are gathered.....praise His name!

Ditta,

I am praying for you...I pray the Lord will speak Words of peace to your heart and that He will remove the spirit of fear. He will be with you, guding and directing the Doctors and that His presense will be ever so very near.

VIRGINIA

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Precious Ditta, I have been praying about your appointment and your complete healing.

Nomatter what you see or feel speak the word of God.
There is so much power in our words. The power of life and death is in the tongue- choose life!

(Joe 3:10) Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

I speak what the Word promises me.
(Rom 4:17) ...and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

I speak to mountains. (Mar 11:22) And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. (Mar 11:23) For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. (Mar 11:24) Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

He always answers when we call of Him.
(Jer 29:12) Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.(Psa 86:7) In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

(Jer 33:3) Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

The Word of God speaks only truth.
In Mark 11:22-24, we were taught to speak to the mountains and they must obey us. In Romans 4:17, we were taught to call things as they are promised to be and not what the natural world tells us. In Jeremiah 29:12 we were taught that we can call on God when in trouble and He will always answer and help you. In Jeremiah 33:3 we were taught to call Him and He will answer and show us great and mighty things.

I love you Ditta and am standing with you in faith for a good report!

Hey brothers and sisters I'm back from the hospital. On one side I'm disappointed that again I'd got overenthusiastic because of having no symptoms in these two months (for which thank You, Lord) because the condition's still there and I'm booked in for day surgery in a month's time.

I was sure that the Lord had healed me in this time and I am sorry if I have not for the first time, jumped to conclusions too quickly.

On the postive side, I was really fearful going there but having faced up to it, gone through the consult and spoken with the doctor, I feel far less worried than before even when I thought I was healed.

I felt really at ease walking around the various departments at the hospital, from the consult room to the booking office etc. And so I do really thank the Lord for the failed attempt in February to get to the other hospital when our car wouldn't start up.

In spite of all the troubles of the British health care system and all we hear that makes us fear, I passed a hospital chapel on the way to the consult which although designated for PC reasons, a "multi-faith chapel" in design and symbols looked entirely Christian to me. The other hospital where I was due in February is situated in a much more urban, multi-faith setting and so maybe the atmosphere would have been different. I'm glad I didn't get there!

Another positive although a small one; you know they always take blood pressure and weigh you and they told me my blood pressure was text-book perfect (don't know how but it's probably genetic cos my dad has the same) and my weight's OK for my height while I thought I was a bit over.

So in a month I go in for a day surgery hysteroscopy taking about 10 - 20 minutes under general anaesthetic.

I want to thank you dear family for your prayers and loving support in this time. The Lord's ways are beyond tracing out. I do have more peace about it than I did before this morning, strangely enough.

I love you and thank each one of you. Thank you dear Lynn, Donna and Brenda for all you have done and are doing to make this RITA place a real oasis in a weary world. You are the first people I have spoken to after hospital.
your sis Dit (good grief my name's getting shorter all the time!)

Well Praise the Lord for all the good things you mentioned. In a short time this issue will be all over and you will have a powerful testimony of the faithfulness and love of Jesus Christ.

Will be holding you before the Throne Romm until that day. Love you and bless you Ditta.

Ditta, I DITTO 2HH. HA! HA! I made a funny!

Ditta- was looking for your update and I finally found it here on page two. Thank you for filling us in so we can join you in thanking the Lord for giving you such peace. Father is holding you in His hands and should He tarry, just give us a date as it approaches so we can cover you in prayer for before the scheduled procedure. (Though I'm expecting a loud trumpet call first!).

Blessings

New Creation
Ditta- was looking for your update and I finally found it here on page two. Thank you for filling us in so we can join you in thanking the Lord for giving you such peace. Father is holding you in His hands and should He tarry, just give us a date as it approaches so we can cover you in prayer for before the scheduled procedure. (Though I'm expecting a loud trumpet call first!).

Blessings

Amen! If Jesus tarries, please keep us posted, Ditta. Let us know the night before your surgery so we can keep you covered in prayer like you did for me on the day of your surgery. Thank God that the Lord gave you His peace today, and that you're more comfortable in this hospital than you were in the other one. God is good!!!

Blessings to you, Ditta! Hugs from your sis!!

Thank you dearest y'all and that is it, the peace that I am feeling and the lack of the fear that I had before yesterday, is very real. If nothing ever happened to us, if we were healed every time then I guess for me anyway, that would build up a dread of anything going wrong ever. But when I did go through yesterday what I didn't want to hear but came out afterwards feeling OK and at peace, that was an answer - had to be.

I'll bump this post near the time but New Creation amen, listening for that call anytime! Even my little daughter commented yesterday that with all the earthquakes and rough weather, it must be any day. And like a lot of young people, there is a lot in her that wants to live in the here and now and have a good life here. I tell her of course that if the world was just going on the way it is now then maybe that could happen but in fact we are taken out to escape the coming horrors and "life as we know it Jim" isn't even a future option.

To let you know now though that the date's on 6th May, the day of the British general election and I just said to my husband that ha ha that gives me the perfect excuse not to vote! Previously I've always voted given the sacrifices people made to get us the vote. But for the first time in my adult life, I'm not sure I care.

Yesterday a Conservative party spokesman was falling over himself reassuring the public that the Conservatives are not against gay partnerships. What they're for apparently is marriage. But not in the sense that they used to be for marriage in what they paint as the "bad old days" between a man and a woman. Oh no, now they still the Conservative party with distinctive old-fashioned values - pro-marriage. Except that it's marriage between anyone at all, male and female, male and male, female and female. Barf.

Brings to mind the words of Jesus when He said that when He comes for His own, people would be marrying and "giving in marriage". Oh yes, marriage is very in vogue at the moment and very much part of the Conservative party program. And that's part of why because of their incredible hypocracy for the first time in my life Im not sure sure I can be bothered to vote. Also the leader of the Conservative party openly models himself on Tony Blair. Has to be thought of as young, young, young on the campaign trail wearing fashionable clothes and street cred. What happened to politicians who looked like politicians? Now they have to twitter and facebook and act so "young". It was like when Obama came over here, David Cameron was slobbering all over him. Enough to make you puke.

Anyways I'm getting off track and having a rant but again thank you dearest family for lifting me up to the Lord and for the peace that I have.
love you
Ditta

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com