Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Heartfelt Apology to Scruggers, and ALL of RITA

My Heartfelt Apology to Scruggers, and ALL of RITA

Scuggers
I don't think God is trying to show us anything!

You can't be serious? This type of juggling numbers trying to give them some type of hidden meaning is ridiculous . . . even bordering on witchcraft

not sure where you got the idea that God communicates this way - He doesn't! Never has.
He is not the author of confusion.

Scruggers, I've just returned from a time of prayer and confession to our Lord reference to what you said.

You are right..."even bordering on witchcraft"

I confessed to the Lord that in my enthusiasm for the Blessed Hope, that I was wrong trying to use numbers and the numbers are His, to figure out when we were leaving for Home.

That's Satan for me, prying his way into my heart where I keep the Joy of the Blessed Hope and, he tempted me to cross over in his sly inviting way to misuse
our Good Lord's Arithmetic to look for a possible time for our Blessed Hope.

And I welcomed Satan with both arms, didn't i.

I want to apologize not only to you Scruggers, and especially to Karen for putting this on her thread, and I've done the same thing to our other sisters and brothers here as well and for this RITA I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for driving ALL of you crazy with my enthusiasm in this way. I apologize for giving FALSE HOPE.

To All OF YOU...please find it in it your heart to forgive me.

I'm thanking you in advance because I really and truly believe my time is up here at RITA and I know the Lord has forgiven me as far as the East is from the West and my salvation is secure and I will by God's Wonderful Grace meet you are in the Air.

But....as you can understand, I'm crushed.

I mistreated something very near and dear to this watchers heart...the Blessed Hope.

My calculator and I had a parting of the ways in this regard....someday sometime...I'll meet ya at the Gate....Till then...I Love You ALL and thank You My Dear and Precious
Brother Scruggers for Listening to The Holdy Spirit and rescuing me....

Good by --- Till then.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Re: My Heartfelt Apology to Scruggers, and ALL of RITA

Joseph, I have copied below the response I gave to you on the other post to which you are referring because I want to make sure you see it. You are forgiven, bro. DO NOT beat yourself up! Your heart is pure before the Lord. We LOVE YOU!

My reponse on other thread:

Joseph, you know all of us here will forgive you - what worries me is on this board when God convicts someone of something, even though they are forgiven, they somehow feel they shouldn't post anymore and feel like they should go away.

THIS IS NOT TRUE! Please don't go away or stop posting! This is ANOTHER ruse from satan by condemning you and trying to keep you away from your support system!

You showed a true heart for God by taking a matter to prayer, being humble enough to admit something you felt was wrong and asking forgiveness. You now need to accept the forgiveness and STAY with your brothers and sisters! Don't let satan separate you so he can torment you some more.

As far as the whole numbers thing goes - I DO think there are hidden meanings in the numbers that God has put there. Do we take it too far sometimes? Sure, but we take lots of stuff to far in this world. We are still sinful humans, after all. Don't kick yourself about the numbers. Whenever I see posts with all the numbers, I usually just ignore them because my brain doesn't work that way - I'm not a numbers person, but your heart is in the right place - by wanting and being anxious for the return of Jesus - and you are just trying to find out when that might be.

Can it border on witchcraft? SURE it can. We can take everything overboard - that's why we need the Holy Spirit's guidance in all we read or do - but you have sought that, found your answer, humbled yourself, and apologized.

It's now time to relax in your family of brother and sisters who accept you no matter what.

Blessings and forgiveness to you, brother!

Joseph...each and everyone of us have fallen in so many ways. Not one of us is worthy on our own merits to enter our Lord's presence. Thankfully, through the blood and grace of our Lord Jesus, all of us are forgiven and given a place with Him in heaven. As the Lord forgives us, we forgive you.

Satan hates us just as much as he hates our Lord, and he will try anything, including our desire to serve the Lord, to get at us and bring us down. That is why we all must remember to put on the full armor of G-d so that each and every attack by the enemy will be defeated.

The Lord loves you Joseph and so do we.

ybiC
Slade

Hey everybody both CJ and Joseph!!! You both and me and Calvin and Scuggers are not doing anything that is unscriptural or witchcraft!!!

Daniel the prophet was given a calculation of 70 weeks of years which he had to calculate the times of the coming Messiah!!!

There have been men of God down through the ages like Isaac Newton who have many writings that contain all their flawed dates and timetables for the second coming of the Lord!!!

There is nothing wrong with trying to figure out the times of the end or for that matter the times of the seasons!!!

That is why the God of the universe put the Sun and the Moon and the Stars in the heavens above so we can use these planets as appointments for special events on the calendars!!!

God is the master Mathmetician of the Universe!

Everything in the world is made up of this mathmatical structure!!!
We have two arm and two legs and two eyes and two nostrials!!! We are mathmatical beings!!!

Events in this world happen for a mathmatical reason!!

Nothing is by accident!!!! That is why Calvin can find exact count of days between events in time!!!!

Everybody! No reason to get rattled by just one persons opinion that is not even based on scripture!!!

Where is the scriptures for those who make such accusations!!!!!

We who do the numbers and calculations are using those given in the bible!!!!

If we use any other numbers it is because God has given us math to use!!!!

Math is not demonic! No more than Language is demonic!!!

That is why I can manipulate the english language to make funny puns!! Is that demonic? No!

No more so then taking numbers and using them to come up with my own calculations based on scriptural numbers!!!

Everybody quit taking the internet to seriously!!!!

Everyone has a right to their own opinion!!!

The moderators need to make sure that this doesn't happen too often!!!!

We let a hurtful remark get out their and it seems to have had a negative effect!!!

Let's just get over it and get on with the ministry!!!

To me this is just a little thing that doen't need to yellow the pool water! Just remove the child who went in the water from the pool and every one else will have a fun time swimming!!! Hee! Hee!

See even I can laugh the whole thing off!!!!

To Scuggers: Your comment to Joseph was quite harsh. Quite honestly, I think you should be the one appologizing to Joseph, for the lack of love in your rebuke.

Joseph, I was going to comment on what a BEAUTIFUL picture you posted of that red cardinal in the snow-covered tree, in the other thread. Just stunning!

Please don't leave over this, Joe. You've already repented of taking the numbers thing too far; God's forgiven you, we forgive you. We would miss you terribly if you decided to not post again.

I love you, brother Joe!

COME LORD JESUS!!! [/quote]

Alfred "Sniggy" BartSnail ( An American Idol Reject-For Throat Fungi)
Hey everybody both CJ and Joseph!!! You both and me and Calvin and Scuggers are not doing anything that is unscriptural or witchcraft!!!

Daniel the prophet was given a calculation of 70 weeks of years which he had to calculate the times of the coming Messiah!!!

There have been men of God down through the ages like Isaac Newton who have many writings that contain all their flawed dates and timetables for the second coming of the Lord!!!

There is nothing wrong with trying to figure out the times of the end or for that matter the times of the seasons!!!

That is why the God of the universe put the Sun and the Moon and the Stars in the heavens above so we can use these planets as appointments for special events on the calendars!!!

God is the master Mathmetician of the Universe!

Everything in the world is made up of this mathmatical structure!!!
We have two arm and two legs and two eyes and two nostrials!!! We are mathmatical beings!!!

Events in this world happen for a mathmatical reason!!

Nothing is by accident!!!! That is why Calvin can find exact count of days between events in time!!!!

Everybody! No reason to get rattled by just one persons opinion that is not even based on scripture!!!

Where is the scriptures for those who make such accusations!!!!!

We who do the numbers and calculations are using those given in the bible!!!!

If we use any other numbers it is because God has given us math to use!!!!

Math is not demonic! No more than Language is demonic!!!

That is why I can manipulate the english language to make funny puns!! Is that demonic? No!

No more so then taking numbers and using them to come up with my own calculations based on scriptural numbers!!!

Everybody quit taking the internet to seriously!!!!

Everyone has a right to their own opinion!!!

The moderators need to make sure that this doesn't happen too often!!!!

We let a hurtful remark get out their and it seems to have had a negative effect!!!

Let's just get over it and get on with the ministry!!!

To me this is just a little thing that doen't need to yellow the pool water! Just remove the child who went in the water from the pool and every one else will have a fun time swimming!!! Hee! Hee!

See even I can laugh the whole thing off!!!!

This turning out to be quite the rollar coaster ride for me today

Thank you CJ, DianeC and I did read your other post Diane, Slade and Alfred "Sniggy" BartSnail ( An American Idol Reject-For Throat Fungi)...Scott.

Scott, you are to me what Jonathan was to David.

After 2 years with the FBI and 29 with the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation, this makes me wonder what's being said on the "back channels".

This has turned out to be quite the rollar coaster ride for me today. Thanks Scott, for helping me get of this "thing". Who do we trust....???

You're right Scott(Jonathan), lets move on.

The Good Lord...the unseen guest at every meal and the silent listener to "every" conversation.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joseph I'm what the famine was to Joseph!!

The famine did not touch Joseph!! He had plenty in a land of plague and trial!!

Joseph I hope our roller coaster ride is over because I am about ready to Hurl if we have to go up one more steep climb!!

Moderators stop the ride! Joseph and I want to advance to the House of Mirrors!!!

Scott
Joseph I'm what the famine was to Joseph!!

The famine did not touch Joseph!! He had plenty in a land of plague and trial!!

Joseph I hope our roller coaster ride is over because I am about ready to Hurl if we have to go up one more steep climb!!

Moderators stop the ride! Joseph and I want to advance to the House of Mirrors!!!

I hope so!, I don't have enough Scott's Towels for both of us.

Joseph,

Please do not leave brother. The Lord loves you dearly and knows your faithful heart. I speak for all here and say that you are well loved.

If you want to put the calculator away, fine, but do not let satan now try and isolate you from us through guilt.

I know scuggers would'nt want you to leave either

We are in the last days joe, our blessed hope is nearing. So sit on the couch and let us put an arm around you as our brother.

Joseph, you are loved.

ybiC / Paul

You have a big heart my brother-
I am trying to work out the size of it, with these people.

Hey!!!, I need some more family here, not big enough!!!

Joseph, your heart is beautiful!

Love is either unconditional or it's not love. You might like someone conditional on their personality or behavior or circumstances. But love accepts no boundaries. So never say 'I love you because', for love has no cause, love comes from God.

We all love you unconditionally brother Joseph the way God would want it!!!

And we all need each other if we make mistakes about the timing of the rapture oh well God knows ours hearts and he knows your heart is in the right place Joseph and that is all that really matters.

And for anyone to make you feel like you don't belong maybe they are the one that does not belong.

We need you Joseph just as much you need us so don't let Satan rob you of that joy by using someone to condemn you because it is not our job to condemn but to love unconditionally and the person who made you feel this way they need to be doing some repenting of their condemning ways.

Love you Brother Joseph

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Joseph, I won't write up another long post as I did in the "Inspired by Karen's.." post.

I just do not see where you need to apologize for anything good brother..

Jesus knows the heart, and I would believe it would be Jesus that reveals what you might be laying out.

If we get things wrong, it's not any different than miss reading the Moon, Venus, and other signs we thought we knew.. etc..

By all the signs we see the Bible laying out we know we are very near..

I'm sure Jesus is smiling at all of us that are eagerly looking for his coming..

God bless you good brother...

Joseph

Joseph...we all LONG to be with our savior so much at times,it is almost painful..do not beat yerself up at this...yes numerology,astrology and the such is wrong,but praise the Lord your eyes were opened...when a brother or sister is christ can correct another when they are in error---and that person is enlightened---well that is what it is all about---none of us is perfect---we are forever learning.

Dear Joseph, you can't leave, cuz, us RITAians are branches of the Vine, . . . staying together can't get more binding than that, huh . . , .

Joseph, I just got home from work and read this thread. I was so upset that you were going to allow one person's harsh comments to make you leave us. I was getting close to tears until I saw that Scott had pulled you back into our boat. You are such a light of joy and encouragement to me and so many others on this board. It would not ever be the same without you. There are only two options for leaving RITA:

1. Death
2. Rapture

(possibly 3 - EMP bomb from dinnerjacket knocking out our computers)

Texas Sue you little funny clown you!!!

That was nice of you to chime in with our Joseph support rally!!!

I think that third option you mention is a very good reason not to be able to log onto RITA in the morning!!!

Texas Sue I think Joseph isn't giving up that easy!! He is a strong brother in the Lord!!

It would take a big drooling bat-monkey out of hell even to get him slightly off balance! And even that ugly thing would not even phase him, you, or I!!!!

Texas Sue
Joseph, I just got home from work and read this thread. I was so upset that you were going to allow one person's harsh comments to make you leave us. I was getting close to tears until I saw that Scott had pulled you back into our boat. You are such a light of joy and encouragement to me and so many others on this board. It would not ever be the same without you. There are only two options for leaving RITA:

1. Death
2. Rapture

AMEN, TEXAS SUE! I couldn't have said it better myself.

I was away from the computer myself, and when I saw this thread I felt a sense of sorrow and loss. Sorrow for the pain that you went through over that harsh critism that you experienced, and a sense of loss if you would ever leave. You have a big heart and a sensitive soul, and I beg you....don't ever consider leaving us. It would be a huge loss. Your kindness blesses me very much.

Like Texas Sue said, there are only two options for leaving RITA...death or the rapture!!!

We love you, bro!!!!

Scott, the way you are describing Joseph he must be a real "John Wayne" type!! Remember the scene in "War Wagon" where he rode straight at the bad guys by himself with the horse's reins in his mouth and shooting guns with both hands? Whooo Hooo! That'll put chills down your spine!

Hope I don't have to run into any of those droolling bat-monkeys from he-- before I leave earth!

Texas Sue
There are only two options for leaving RITA:

1. Death
2. Rapture

Texas Sue- Love you Sis, well put. We are family

Scott- Love ya Bro, Thanks for going fishing for Joe and reeling him back
Was it the real Scott that said these things, or was it Scarby, or?, or?, or?
I am confused!!!!!

Well done

Love/ ybiC Paul

Texas Sue you are a jail riot my friend!!! And I am the warden with excaped prisoners!

That Joseph is our John Wayne!! We need him to fight off all them engines!!! Texas Sue did I spell that right!

He Is our Matt Dillon and I am Dodge City's Festus!!!

While You Texas Sue are Missy kitty at the Hair Salon!
Not the Whiskey Saloon!! That is to beneath you my friend!!!

Just the best for you Texas Sue!! As you can tell I am in true silly character today!!!

Paul, it was one of Scotts alter-egos/multiple personalities:

Alfred "Sniggy" BartSnail ( An American Idol Reject-For Throat Fungi)

A real salesman that Sniggy!

Love you too brother Paul!

Paul good mate! It Tis I!! the wondering wilderbeast of the RITA wilderness!

Yes Paul you to are a mighty warrior of this sanctioned messageboard!!!

Just know that I am keeping up the backend with a kickstand; while you other chieftons are holding up the front in full warpaint!!!

What's John Wayne going to do now?!!!Krickey! I smell an ENGINE war!!! Cowboys and Girls gather your troops!

We's having us a pillow fight!!! or is it a snowball???!!

Scott
Texas Sue you are a jail riot my friend!!! And I am the warden with excaped prisoners!

That Joseph is our John Wayne!! We need him to fight off all them engines!!! Texas Sue did I spell that right!

He Is our Matt Dillon and I am Dodge City's Festus!!!

While You Texas Sue are Missy kitty at the Hair Salon!
Not the Whiskey Saloon!! That is to beneath you my friend!!!

Just the best for you Texas Sue!! As you can tell I am in true silly character today!!!

Scott (or Sniggy?) You are definitely on a roll - is it a Parker House or Sara Lee???

How did you guess that I am a tea-totaler and major coffee drinker but no alcohol please kind of lady? Remember Chester? With the wooden leg? He preceded Festus by a bit. Here is another trivia nugget for you: Burt Reynolds was on Gunsmoke, playing the blacksmith before anyone much knew who Burt Reynolds was!!! Remember that the next time the Trivia gameboard gets plopped on the table my friend! I'm giving you gold here, hope you appreciate it.

I just got on here for the first time in a couple of days. I don't know what has happened, but Joseph I really enjoy your posts and input!

God IS the master mathematician and numbers and dates are all throughout the Bible.

I hope you stay.

Texas Sue you are becoming close to my replacement!!!

Remember the Men In Black movie?

That Lee jones agent said to Will Smith that he was training for a replacement!!!

That Gunsmoke show did have Burt Reynolds for a season or two! I totally forgot!!

Chester, bless his heart, got that peg leg accident from the early Steven Speilberg movie called "DUEL"! I made this one up! Hee! Hee!

Remember that movie Texas Sue! Dennis Weaver(Chester) was trying to escape a maniac trucker on the road all over the interstate!!!

This was one of Steven's earliest movie's made!!!

We need to have a trivia corner as a perminient post!

Joesph,

I want you to know how much you have been an encourager to me and all of us here at RITA. Your words of kindness and gentleness to so many of us have woven our hearts together forever. We are bonded to you and you can not withhold yourself from us.

We all step out of bounds from time to time but that is part of still being in this fallen world. However, we are not OF this world any longer because we BELONG to King and Kingdom of Heaven. I am so blessed to have you as a friend in that Kingdom that will last forever. I always look forward to reading your post and replies even though I don't respond as often as I use to.

So, just keep on keeping on and we will keep on with you. Time is too short and the game is too important to let a minor infraction keep us from finishing this game together, especially when we already know that we are gonna win.

Love

Tom

ohh Scott,

In honour of your great fishing / hunting mission

It is now not "crocodile dundee"

But now you have earned an Aussie status!!!

Your new name for a spare personality lurking in the gray matter is-

"Scottadale Dundee the 3rd, winston von Koala Bear"

Well done!!

I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU SMILE BROTHER JOE, WE ALL LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!!

Scott
Texas Sue you are becoming close to my replacement!!!

Remember the Men In Black movie?

That Lee jones agent said to Will Smith that he was training for a replacement!!!

That Gunsmoke show did have Burt Reynolds for a season or two! I totally forgot!!

Chester, bless his heart, got that peg leg accident from the early Steven Speilberg movie called "DUEL"! I made this one up! Hee! Hee!

Remember that movie Texas Sue! Dennis Weaver(Chester) was trying to escape a maniac trucker on the road all over the interstate!!!

This was one of Steven's earliest movie's made!!!

We need to have a trivia corner as a perminient post!

Men in Black was hilarious. Loved the Pug dog on that one. Tommie Lee Jones was the lead guy in Black! He lives in West Texas you know.

Yes, I remember the driverless car that chased Dennis Weaver down the highway but DID NOT know that it was an early Spielberg! Huh! I learned something new today. Yes, we do need a trivia corner.

Paul, I am laughing so hard at that photo and your new Scottie personality names!!!!!

Hope they haven't locked him out of the library yet so he sees these today. You are a riot Paul!

Paul it is so wonderful that you have found a picture of me with my long snout looking right up at Mr. Dundee!!!

How did you know I had that many sets of teeth in my lower jaw1!! Except one was pulled recently which must mean this picture was taken pre-pulled molar!!!

That title you gave me my great brother Paul is worthy of a short Bio soon!!

I would like to see you get all that typed out on the twitter page!!! I don't think you are allowed that many characters on the space they allow!!!

I'm a TWIRP when it comes to TWITTER! I couldn't twitt worth a twill on a twirt account!!!

A salute to our Joseph. "What Would John Wayne Do"

Sorry about the double posting. I was having trouble getting anything to post at all for a few minutes and I guess it doubled up. Well Joseph deserves a double-John Wayne tribute!

I want to thank you Joseph for all of the kind words you have given me over the past 7 months. I was listening to a sermon on the radio station last Sunday, on my way to work, and the man was talking about how the founders of sciences and math, Chemistry, astronomy etc...were creationists and Christians, the list he read off went on and on.

So, if numbers is your gift, you are using God's gift, I feel God's presence in nature, yes, I love animals and trees but, that does not mean I am a New age Greenpeacer. You are A OK.

I had a bad day today. It looks like I am not cut out to be a waitress in a massively busy restaurant, but, that is A OK, they want to find a niche for me in the restaurant. I was trained to cook, 20 years ago, not take orders, bus tables, use computers, and serve all within a limited time frame.but, I love to talk to people and that is your gift too.

We all have our niches and I have never, ever thought that your math was wrong. God does use math, he just did not give all of us that ability, that is it!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

I want to make sure this apology by Scuggers gets seen!

scuggers
Dear Joseph,

please accept my apology for the rude comments I made.

As you probably know by now, I don't read other people very well and what's meaningful for me doesn't sync with others and vice-versa.

I'm sure your intentions were good especially after seeing that beautiful cardinal bearing witness to your joy.

Certainly not my intent to ruin anyone's joy and I see that i have caused some ill feeling here.

I'm sure you feel comfortable with the numbers thing and God made you that way for His special purpose.
Please forgive my rudeness bro and believe me when I say it was nothing personal at all.

I have a tendency to mouth off before thinking and there was no compassion in my post at all.

Please feel free to point out anything you may disagree with in my stuff and especially when I go over the line. I tend to do this a lot at my workplace too to others who don't really know me.

Anyway please don't stop posting because of me.

And I love those cardinals too; my favorite.

I love to feed the wild birds on my back porch too and there are plenty of 'Doves' there. They are so precious.

I only see the cardinals once a month or so; not nearly enough.

Thanks to all the brothers and sisters for showing the compassion for Joe!

God bless you Joseph!
best regards,
Tom [scuggers]

What a beautiful & sincere apology, Scuggers.
Thank you brother- I knew you would come through!!!
Sign of a true child of the King.

Amen.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

I totally agree with Charity it takes a real child of christ to humble himself like a little child and apologize.

Way to go Scuggers!!!!

God is proud!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

ok,glad u all kissed and made up!

See, this is why I love being a follower of Jesus! It's so beautiful when we are able to humble ourselves and apologize, or ask for prayer and help, etc. It's just beautiful that we can show these fruits of the spirit and know we will be unconditionally loved and accepted by our brothers and sisters.

The world doesn't know what they are missing! Thank you both to Joseph and Scuggers for being a good example today of tender hearts willing to comform to HIS image!

Tom, I'm so glad you came through and apologized. Your heartfelt remorse was expressed well. It is hard to "hear" how someone is "sounding" through the typewritten word. Thank you because we all love and care for you and don't want you or Joe to leave us. You are our brothers and we are all looking for the exact same thing - sooo looking forward to that day coming soon! I know Jesus is smiling on you now for your humility and love shown to Joseph.

All right, Scuggers!!!! What a beautiful and sincere apology. That did my heart good. I hope that you saw this, Joseph, and that all the hurt just melted away from you!!!!

If I had Charity's talent, I would have little critters jumping up and down with joy!!!!!

I'll bet Jesus is smiling right now, too!

Paul/Aussie
Joseph,

Please do not leave brother. The Lord loves you dearly and knows your faithful heart. I speak for all here and say that you are well loved.

If you want to put the calculator away, fine, but do not let satan now try and isolate you from us through guilt.

I know scuggers would'nt want you to leave either

We are in the last days joe, our blessed hope is nearing. So sit on the couch and let us put an arm around you as our brother.

Joseph, you are loved.

ybiC / Paul

You have a big heart my brother-
I am trying to work out the size of it, with these people.

Hey!!!, I need some more family here, not big enough!!!

Great Picture here Paul, That's RITA alright Birds of a feather...etc

I wanted to come over to this thread and thank the ones I haven't thanked already. I'm catching up as I was off to a our local girls high school basketball taping it for the coach last night.

Please know that I've read and re-read your heart felt words that I can express this way...The Good Lord through each of YOU, has taken me out of the "rock tumbler" today and dusted me off, gave me a pep talk and given me A BIG HUG

Thank you Paul, Charity, AngelHeart, RJ (Joseph), Sparrow, Donna, ( Yes, we're ALL on the True Vine , Texas Sue..."John Wayne"...I not worthy Sis...I'd fall off the horse...remember..Trigger can dance better than me , Scott, Lisaleenie, Tom over looking our Beautiful West Coast, Maria, AngelHeart, Sparrow, DianeC, and last, but in my book..CERTAINLY not least my "LilSis" Shirley.

All of you are GREAT ENCOURAGER S with Holy Spirit Filled to the Brim Hearts...Yes, it's Christ's Love through each of you, my sisters and brothers, my RITA family that says it ALL in just one very important word...LOVE.

I Love each and everyone YOU in Christ's Love and, I can't wait to give you a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

ybi Christ,
Joe

dear brother Joseph I came in late on this thread and am here rather than hospital for a reason I'll put on another thread. I just want to add how much the Lord has blessed me through you on RITA. I know so well how it feels to feel you've messed up - not that I'm saying you even have done that, because your heart was to serve the Lord and to edify us. Like everyone has said here, I hugely value your fellowship here and am thankful for the brothers and sisters who have already said what's in my heart too.
love
Ditta

Joseph, I just got on this thread right now and saw all these wonderful posts of encouragement for you. I just want to say that GOD LOVES NUMBERS! Why, He even has a book by that name in the Old Testament. He was kinda partial to those, don't you think? He also gave us the "number" of the AC. I truly think you have one of the most wonderful hearts of anyone I "know," and maybe you felt convicted by God (Holy Spirit), or maybe satan is making you feel guilty for using God's gift. You'll have to pray about this diligently and figure it out.

All of us have the potential for misusing the gifts God has given us, but if the gift of discernment is YOUR gift, then you cannot/should not hide that under a bushel.

We all love you so much, Joseph. I'm glad you responded to the posts and realize you are so very appreciated.

ysiC, Rhonda

Ditta
dear brother Joseph I came in late on this thread and am here rather than hospital for a reason I'll put on another thread. I just want to add how much the Lord has blessed me through you on RITA. I know so well how it feels to feel you've messed up - not that I'm saying you even have done that, because your heart was to serve the Lord and to edify us. Like everyone has said here, I hugely value your fellowship here and am thankful for the brothers and sisters who have already said what's in my heart too.
love
Ditta

Good afternoon to my Dear Sisters Ditta and Rhonda

My wife and I just finished cleaning the snow from our driveway and around the house so I have time to check in a see what's a happening, and I found your replies.

God Bless your dear 's Sisters of mine and thank you for the 's of shelter I found in YOUR WORDS.

I'm so grateful for both of you.

Ditta, I saw your post and I too prayed in agreement with your sisters and brothers here for ALL your needs per your request Dear One.

Rhonda.....Yes, Thank you for the reminder., God has an entire book called NUMBERS...I really appreciated your calling this to my attention...Plus...what Scott shared above, "Where is the scriptures for those who make such accusations!!!!!"

I haven't seen any yet.

Thanks again My Dear Precious Sisters for your replies.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com