<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Center Of The Bible And The End Of The Final Age!!!!! Got Biblical Numbers?

I thought I might add or should I say calculate a few more interesting numbers for you that will let you see how mathmatical the word of God is!!!!

We all know that Joseph has shared with us the number for the middle of the bible!

It Is 118!!!

Not only is Chapter 118 the middle chapter of the bible but the center verse of the whole bible is Psalm 118:8!!!

What are the odds of that?

That is not all! If you think that is very extradinary then hold on to your shoulder harness!

There are 594 chapters before Psalm 118/ and there are 594 chapters after Psalm 118!!!

Do you know how incredible amazing this is and how humanly impossible that would be for someone to write the bible and come out with this computation by accident!!!

That is not all!! Here is the clencher!

If you add 594 number(up to the 118 Psalm) and add the 594 number(after the 118 Psalm) you get a total of 1,188!!!!

What pray I tell is the probability of this number happening by human inspiration?

This is completely a God breathed Book!! The bible is not given under the inspiration of man! It was given under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit!!!

Do you think that is still not enough to convince you of the divine nature of the Word of God?

Well here is more!!!

The shortest chapter in the whole bible is Psalm 117 for the year 2017!!!
Lest those days be shortened no flesh shall be saved (Matt. 24)

The longest chapter in the bible is Psalm 119!! (This Psalm has the jewish alpehbet for each 8 verses) Alpha and Omega or the Word Of God!! That is the whole theme of each verse of this Psalm 119!
The King of Kings has on His robe when He returns to the earth the Word Of God written!!!!

I wonder what chapter falls between the shortest chapter and longest chapter in the bible?

Well what do you know!!! It is chapter 118 of Psalms!!!!

There are 22 chapters in Revelation for each letter of the Hebrew alphebet!

There are 66 chapters in Isaiah which parallels the 66 books in the whole bible!!!

The last chapter of Isaiah and the last chapter of Revelation speak about the New Heaven and the New Earth!

Interesting the 40th chapter of Isaiah which would begin the New Testament part of the Bible with Matthew's gospel talks about the Prophet crying in the wilderness to prepare the way of the Lord(John the Baptist)!

Luke who is the Gentile that wrote his gospel to the gentile audience in Rome is the 42nd book in the bible!!!

We all know what the number 42 stands for: the coming of the Lord!!!!

So it appears that God has given a clear time marker in the Bible and that is Psalm 118!!!

As we all are quickly finding out the year 2017 which Psalm 117 is most likely the 50th year of jubilee; seems to be at the conclusion of the time in human history where God will start the other half of His Story beginning with the New 1,000 year Mellinnium!!

You can't come up with these kind of figures by accident!!
God is the Great Mathmatician!!! Glory and praise be to His mighty NAME!!!

Re: The Center Of The Bible And The End Of The Final Age!!!!! Got Biblical Numbers?

Amen Scott...Good FOUNDATION.

Re: The Center Of The Bible And The End Of The Final Age!!!!! Got Biblical Numbers?

Joseph! I'm gettin' a good vibration! I'm gettin' those excitations!!!

Sounds like a Beatle song to me Joe!!!

Scott
Joseph! I'm gettin' a good vibration! I'm gettin' those excitations!!!

Sounds like a Beatle song to me Joe!!!

Let's enjoy those "good vibrations"...I know the Beach Boys have made a few $$$$$ off this song.

Couldn't help myself...

Thank you Charity for making the song available for us and I'll listen to this after I finish taping a girls high school game. Appreciations your way

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thanks Charity for the oldie but goodies!! I still get goose bumps from listening to that song!!!

At the end of the Beach Boys song it sounds like a fiddle bow being drug across the low E string stacaco style!

Here's another one for you:

There is no sin and no death in the first 2 chapters of Genesis and in the last two chapters of Revelation.

Also since we are on the Book of Psalms, right in the middle there is a line there that makes reference to the Great Pyramid. It speaks about Jesus as being the stone that the builders rejected and is now the cornerstone I believe. Well anyhow, the Great Pyramid just happens to be in the geographic center of the world. There is an equal amount of land to it's north as there is to it's south, and likewise an equal amount of land to it's east as to it's west...so therefore it is in the center of the world and the center of the Bible....coincidence????....I am afraid I don't believe in coincidence any more!!

Email: jonoedw@hotmail.com

Wow! That is pretty neat Texas Sue! There may not be any sin at the beginning or at the end but there sure is a lot of messed up humans in between( in- cluding myself before Christ)!

Still a work in progress!!! But I have a great heavenly defense lawyer!

That is a great point Jonoedw!! I'm afraid I do not know how to pronounce that!!

But anyways! This may be a clue to the mystery of the pyramid and its encoded message!!!

I have an article that gives the measurement of the pyrimid from the tip of the capstone down the middle to it's base as 5,777 FEET!

I guess we all know what that number signifies!!!

That is the year 2016 on the Jewish Calendar!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com