<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Message from God for Today... If Love is Not Unconditional then it is not Love!!!

Love is either unconditional or it's not love. You might like someone conditional on their personality or behavior or circumstances. But love accepts no boundaries. So never say 'I love you because', for love has no cause, love comes from God.

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: Message from God for Today... If Love is Not Unconditional then it is not Love!!!

Dear Angelheart,

It's so good to hear from you again! I haven't seen you post for awhile....hope you and your daughter are okay.

I love this message of unconditional love. There is so much truth in it.

Re: Message from God for Today... If Love is Not Unconditional then it is not Love!!!

Yes Angelheart, real love is unconditional - no strings attached. Thanks so much for posting this. I have missed your sweet posts and it is so good to see your name up on the board again. ((((Hugs)))))

Awww thank you so much Lisaleenie and Texas Sue for your unconditional love!!! I really needed your sweetness!!

Satan has really been attacking me and my daughter lately but God has come through for me as he always does he is just so awesome!!!

My daughter and I are back on talking terms and she is now being allowed to home school so that really takes the pressure and stress off of me now because I was facing the attendance board and could of been fined or facing jail time for my daughter not going to school!!!

I did not realize how hard the school system could be here in Canada it is ridiculous!!!

But God has turned it around because my daughter is very smart and the problem is her not getting her school work done but trying to be at school every day.

So now she is allowed to turn in her work just twice a week and has until 2pm to hand it in. Which I know is going to work so much better and my daughter is happier and that makes me happier!!!

I thank God that he has given her a kind and caring principal that has allowed her to do this.

And also we do not have to go to court anymore it is in the lawyers hands now and he will be going on my daughters behalf and we got the lawyer for free!!!

Please pray God gives the lawyer Gods wisdom on what to say to the judge to prove my daughter is not guilty and the charges should be dropped and that it will not have to go to trial.

Thank you so much for your loving kindness and prayers and making me feel like I have been missed and am wanted here because lately I have not been feeling very loved or wanted in this world.

Oh, dear Angelheart, please don't ever feel thsat you aren't loved or missed...you saw what Texas Sue said, and I surely missed your posts and was looking for them every day! I was going to start a new post tomorrow asking about you if you didn't post anything today either, but I'm glad you did.

I have to tell you that the Lord has really put you on my mind and heart, and my prayer for you is that your daughter is aquitted of all charges, and that the Lord will open her heart to you so she can appreciate what a great loving mother you are. Those are the two things that I pray the most.

So glad she's having home school and that she doesn't have to face that rough crowd. Praise the Lord for an understanding principal! Also, praise the Lord that you got a lawyer with no charge....what a blessing...now we need to keep your daughter in prayer that the lawyer will convince the judge to drop all those charges.

Another prayer that I ask the Lord is that your daughter will really learn to appreciate you and not rebel any more. I know that's why you've been feeling lately that you don't feel loved or wanted. Believe me, I so understand what that feels like. I feel that way too, sometimes. But we both have to remember that the Lord loves us unconditionally, and He uses His sons and daughters to reach out to each other in love and compassion. That's why this website is such a blessing, because any time day and night we can reach out to one another, and there is always someone there to pray for you and reach out to you in love. So I ask you, please don't stay away so long, because we love you!!! Keep in touch and let us know how you're doing.

Thank you Lisaleenie for your words of love and encouragement and especially your prayers it looks like they are working along with everyone elses here on Rita that have been praying for my daughter and I.

When God says he is our refuge I beleive that refuge is my Rita Family and I should come here when I am in times of trouble. I guess I am so use to going through things alone it is a bad habit to break sometimes and I don't want to burden everyone here with my problems because I am not use to being around such loving and caring people usually everyone in my life has always let me down and have never ever been there in times of trouble that the only one I could really go to is my Hevenly Father.

I have always been the one to always encourage and make others feel better I guess I am just not used to getting the same treatment back.

But I can see I do need it even if I don't realize it sometimes and you and Texas Sue and so many others are very good at making me feel the love and encouragement that I always try and show to you.

And I will try and come here more often when I do feel down and share instead of holding everything inside and giving it just to the Lord.

Thank you for showing me this Lisaleenie you truly are a blessing to me!!!

Angelheart, I am glad you are still with us. Like Leenie I was wondering about you and hoping you were okay and that things had worked out for your daughter. Earlier when I came home and first posted something happened and I couldn't get back into RITA. I just wanted to let you know that you always say things that make me smile. So here is one for you!!

Hi Angelheart - I'm so glad to hear you and your daughter are doing better and that she is happier now not having to attend school with the rough bunch. This may all turn out to be a blessing to you both - to repair your relationship and keep her away from the bad influences so rampant in school these days.

You truly are always so encouraging to us Angelheart - please don't think we don't appreciate you and love you dear one. I do hope this court situation just disappears and better yet - WE disappear!

Angelheart,

I have missed you Sis. I was only thinking about you yesterday and was ready to send Scott looking for you.

Yes love is a serious word and should not be used lightly. It is one word I want to experience deeper and deeper for how ever long I am here in this mortal body. For love comes from God, the perfect love.

I pray everyday to my Lord that he may show me a deeper understanding of his love, that I may experience and share with others. For this is the gospel, the love of God in Jesus our saviour.

It is easier to hate and to be mean than it is to love.

I have and will continue to pray for your situation Angelheart

Love ya sis
ybiC / Paul

Oh, dear, Angelheart, I so understand how you feel, because I'm exactly the same way. It's like we're twins separated by birth, we're so much alike!!! Like you, I'm used to being alone and I feel guilty for bothering others with my problems, so I have a tendacy to withdraw myself when I'm hurting. And like you, I'm used to having the role of encourager also.

So because of that, I knew exactly the words to encourage you to reach out to us because I'm learning how to do that, also. That's why the Lord led me to this website, because He wanted me to reach out to my brothers and sisters here....because I have a tendacy just to lick my wounds and withdraw when I'm hurting because I don't want to be a downer to anyone. But the truth is, I look for people who need prayer and who are in need of encouragement because I just LOVE to reach out and comfort others, and the Lord knows that.

Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. This morning I sent a long e-mail to my two best friends of 40 years to share with them my loneliness and physical challenges that I face on a daily basis while recuperating from major surgery. I told them that I didn't want to be a downer to them and thanked them for letting me vent. Neither one of them responded to my e-mail, which hurt me very much, and like you, made me feel unloved and unappreciated. My first tendacy was to withdrawl and not reach out to anyone anymore. But look at me now, I'm spilling my guts to hundreds of people here, reaching out to my brothers and sisters for love and understanding. That's what I am encouraging you to do that too. It can be risky, but the understanding and positive feedback far outweighs the risk.

Hang in there, dear sister! Our love and prayers are with you.

Wow the love I am feeling right now is amazing I love you all so much!!!

I have finally found a place after all these years where I can finally feel the love I have longed for but could never find in worldy or religious people.

But I now know I never will find that love in worldly or religious people but you can find it in real children of God like all of you that truly walk in the spirit and love of Jesus. Because knowing Jesus is not about how religious you are but how close your personal relationship with him is. And most of the churches unfortunately around me are more religious then full of the spirit of Jesus.

And I tried finding that love in the church but never really felt the unconditional love I feel when I come here.I can't wait to finally meet you all in person but being connected through the spirit and the heart will have to do for now.

And Lisaleenie I know what you mean ever since you have come on here I felt a closeness to you that I have never felt before and it is probably because we have both lived similar lives.

I really am looking forward to meeting you Lisaleenie and all the rest of my very special Rita brothers and sisters.

Thank you all for showing me I really do finally belong somewhere in this world!!!

And thank you Texas Sue you succeeded in putting a smile on my face!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com