Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Messy houses for Melanie's perusal

Melanie, here are some pics of REALLY messy houses. You can look them at whenever you think your house is messy, and then when you look back at your own house, it will seem immaculate!!! I tried it and it works.

WARNING: THIS CONTENT MAY BE DISTURBING TO THE NEAT FREAKS! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

The kitchen

The bedroom

The Laundry Room

The Toy Room

The bathroom

I'd say that's enough....

Re: Messy houses for Melanie's perusal

I just might toss my cookies!

Such uncleanliness must come from a deep, deep sense of depression.... (the toy room is not so bad though, easily remedied )

I know, Carlee. Good thing I'm fasting from desserts, or else I might've lost my cookies! But I did almost lose my rice!

Yeah, and the toy room was not so bad. I actually wanted to jump in that picture and start playing--and picking up a bit in the process!

Whooaaa - that is pretty much unlivable - I think we're ALL feeling better now.

Thanks Charity!!

RITA's office
"Do we have to have a paper record of every post?, and this is just from that silly Aussie bloke"

Do any of you watch the show Hoarders?

These pictures of the messy houses don't even compare to the houses on the show.

If you want to even feel better check this show out it is on Monday nights at 8pm and 12 am mtn time.

It is on tonight if anyone is interested on A&E Channel.

After watching this show I don't feel so bad when my house gets messy.

My daughter thinks my house is messy so I said well if you don't like it then you clean it up and to my surprise she agreed.

But I am paying her $50 for it so she can have some Valentine money to buy her boyfriend a present.

Maybe you moms that have a hard time cleaning up maybe give your kids an incentive like a reward or something to help you clean the house you will be surprised how quick kids are at helping out when they know they will be rewarded for it.

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Oh Good Gracious! Those really do take messy to a whole new level- I confess, though, I can relate to the toy room picture! Truly, compared to those pictures, our home is just a neat and cozy as can be - thank you Charity, it really did work!!! I love our little home! , Thank you for my blessings, Lord!

Hey Charity, how did you get pics of my house?!

[Loved the 'viewer discretion advised' warning]...priceless

Charity, our resident ENCOURAGER, THANK YOU! I'm not gonna complain (well, not THAT MUCH) about my house anymore. THANK YOU, LORD, FOR MY WONDERFUL, COMFORTABLE, LIVED-IN HOUSE where people can come and be refreshed and not be afraid to sit and eat in the living room! My dog is grateful for the extra treats!

By the way, I heard/read that when your house is dusty, then you can use it as a message board. Just write "I LOVE YOU" on the TV screen or something. Hey, when life gives you lemons, make lemon meringue pie!!!

Char, just looking over those pictures, again! WHO would ever keep such a pigsty and further more agree to have it photographed?? Wow, hey, looking at these pictures makes me really impressed with myself! I've really got my act together!! Good thing I'm such a wonderful homemaker!!

Those houses aren't messy..they are filthy.

I remember there used to be a show on TV it was something like Clean this House..and the houses were so filthy the cleaners actually gagged at them..I remember one house they had cat poop in the beds..YIKES!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com