Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Grain of Sand.......

Hi RITA!!! I have been a "lurker" here for a very long time. But I do feel that I need to share this with all.

I have a very special niece that is a good Christian girl. Last night she had an "encounter" with the Lord. She is just so excited today she can't hardly contain herself! She said this has never ever happened to her:

She said she was sitting on her couch when she felt a gripping in her heart. She had no idea what it was. Then she started just weeping uncontrollably. She said for 3 solid hours God talked with her. He told her that the time is very, very near. To please tell everyone she knows. He said that there was only "one Grain of Sand" left in the timer and that it is ready to fall soon. He told her to make peace with all enemies, let all bitterness go, and to love everyone. He said that His people do not realize how close He is to returning. He said that absolutely nothing in this world matters at all, only Him!! While they were talking, she asked if He would heal her hip. She has been putting off hip replacement. She said He said "It is done". She has no pain at all is completely healed.
She said after 3 hours that she was just in awe and total shock and every other feeling you can imagine!

Anyway, I was just so thrilled by her telling me this that I just had to tell someone!!!

God bless everyone here!!

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Re: A Grain of Sand.......

Welcome Southern Grace and God Bless You!

I just had that feeling, the gripping of the heart, while sitting here at the computer, tears streaming down my face! His awesomeness just came over me and nothing else mattered. See my "Worship the Lord" post as I tried to describe it. He also has been telling me to make peace with my enemies and to release all bitterness, no exceptions!

He is All in All, King, Master, Everything!

p.s. I Know we are at the very last of times and destiny awaits us!

Welcome to RITA Southern Grace! That is an amazing story, and it just confirms to me how soon our redemption is. Come soon Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Dearest Southern Grace - thank you dear sister for sharing your post with us! Welcome to our RITA family - you sure started your first post off with a bang - that was one encouraging comfirmation that many of us here at RITA have been feeling!

Southern Grace,

What a powerful story, I loved reading this. So so excited.

Welcome to our loving family, you stick around now that you have said hello!!!!

Pull up a seat with us while we wait together.

In his beautiful love / Your brother Paul

WOW, Southern Grace- that is an amazing word and time with the Lord that you have passed on to us from your sweet niece; and praise the Lord for her healing! I am very excited by what she was told by the Lord; I believe this is very true!! And yes, the only thing that matters is Him!

Welcome to RITA- so glad you came out of lurkersville, as they say![:)]

Melanie

Welcome Southern Grace :) I just got home and was wondering if something good happened today and this is the first thing I read....Praise God.....

Thank you for coming on here and sharing with us.....

Wow, this is simply marvelous!!! I've been getting "Holy Spirit tingles"
a lot lately. The Lord is definitely affirming that TIME is almost UP...
and so are we!

And we won't have to tap the hour glass to get out that last grain of sand the way this world is shakin'

What an exciting confirmation from our Lord, Southern Grace. Thank you for sharing your niece's priceless experience with us!!!

Hang on dear ones, for Jesus has spoken in parable our timing to leave, we get it!!! The sands of time shows only one grain left!!

Welcome Southern Grace! I love your name. Also, I am getting the tingles that Charity is talking about as I write this. Last night I was watching an old movie and glanced over at the shelves by the TV. A friend gave me a beautiful walnut framed hourglass (about 10" high) last year for my birthday and it sits on the top shelf. I just sat looking at it for the longest time wondering, "How much longer Lord?" Then I read this testimony by your niece and her experience last night. One grain of sand left! Wow.

Welcome Southern Grace what an awesome message, We on RITA all know that time is short and we can't wait!!!

Come Lord Jesus!

Wow.. What a great testamony Southern Grace..

And welcome to the RITA site..

We know by all the signs in the sky, on the earth and the political arena that Jesus is coming very soon.

It is so uplifting to have people share their experiences like this with us..

This gives a hope to keep watching each dayl.

God bless all,

Joseph

Thank you Southern Grace! Wow, only one grain of sand ... Yes, time is very very near, and nothing matters any more than Him, this is so true. Keep posting sis!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

THANK YOU ALL so very much for all the encouraging words!It is great to be a part of you wonderful people. I promise not to be "just" a lurker any longer!

Southern Grace

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Southern Grace,

I love this story of God talking to your niece for THREE solid hours. What an experience. Is there anything else that she is free to share from the conversation in addition to the grain of sand part? I would love to hear anything that she would feel free to share. I am sure a lot was personal between her and God. Just curious about anything more general that God said. Thanks & Big Texas HUG to you.

I can't wait to be able to speak to the Lord...not just for 3 hours!!!

I'm just trying to do my best to serve the Lord while we wait for that last grain of sand to fall...

G-d is so awesome!!!

WOW

A grain of sand ---------

THAT IS A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME!

Tomorrow perhaps!

THANK YOU LORD again

johnmac - a humble servant of the LORD!

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

WOW Southern Grace - what an experience for your niece! - and to be healed too!? Praise God - He is so good - I know your niece will never be the same again. Thank you for sharing this with us - I guess all He has to do now is blow on that grain of sand and..... WE'RE HOME!

Welcome to the RITA family, Southern Grace!!!!

Your niece's experience really blessed my heart and gave me renewed hope for the soon return of our Lord.

Praise the Lord for healing her!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!! Looking forward to many posts from you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com