Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Worship the Lord!

Just felt like Loving on the Lord right now.

He is so Beautiful; His Righteousness floods my soul, giving me peace and utter joy.

I am washed clean by the Blood! He has taken away ALL rebuke, by His perfect sacrifice! He has done it Saints! Soon we will be ever in His glorious presense!

Oh, to only bow at His feet and kiss them. Indescribable joy will eternally be mine!!!!! He is my existence, my everything.....He is here with me loving me and telling me I am His child, His glory encompasses everything and is all important!

Many blessings belong to the children of God!

Re: Worship the Lord!

Amen, Carlee!!!!!!!!! How AWESOME is our GOD! He is our doting DADDY,
our spotless SAVIOR, our righteous REDEEMER, our beautiful BRIDEGROOM,
our loving LORD, our shining SHEPHERD, our reigning KING!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is WORTHY, WORTHY, WORTHY of all our praise.

Thanks Charity--I worshiped some more for He is Worthy!

Do you all remember this song from kid's camp growing up? One of my favorite to sing around the camp fire with everyone's hands lifted:

Carlee,

What you have written about our Lord and your praises are beautiful. You are my beautiful loving sister, I can not wait to meet you in glory.

A tender heart of praises for the one that has saved us from our selves.

Draw close to him Carlee, he has already won the battle for us. Run to the protection of his wings.
He is your Abba Carlee

His love knows no boundries, it endures forever

And his love is for you, his child, his daughter, his friend, his sister.

His love is like a raging ocean, stand upon the beach and let the power of his love crash upon you in full force.

He is coming for you, for he has never stopped thinking about his bride, since the creation of time.

In his beautiful love / Paul

I love Scott Brenner's music

Oh Paul, I can't wait to swept away by the force of His mighty love! Your words are bordering on words of knowledge, sweet Paul, as my earthly father was never a part of my life. Thank You for encouraging me greatly with words from the Lord. You have touched me deeply and a tear escaped my eye. My joy will be complete as we enter Heaven together with the knowledge that all cares are eternally left behind!

Much love to you brother, Aussie Paul

Thank You Sir Michael for more songs with which to worship our Lord, God Almighty, who deserves every ounce of our attention, our being!

I like the title and words of the last one: I am nothing without you, Lord, only use this worthless vessel to your glory!

Trinty, very pretty; haven't heard it before.

Carlee,

If possible and it is up to you, I would like you to do this.

When in quiet prayer and you feel him close, ask him to replace everything that you missed out on in your childhood. Ask our true Father our Abba to fill you with his Fathers love, to take away the hurt and the pain of the years. When you pray call him Daddy and ask as a child would.

Tell him what you missed out on, and wanted to experience when you were a child, cry to him and ask for your cup to run over with the fathers love for his little girl.

Carlee, you will recieve, you are his girl.

I too as you know missed out on a lot, and my daddy heard my prayers. I love him, he is my father, my true father that knows my heart and he is proud.

Love ybiC / Paul

I'm with you, Carlee! Wonderful thread- I can't wait to sing forever and ever His praises! Nothing satisfies like you, Lord Jesus! You fill my soul with your peace, your love, your praises are ever on my lips!

Immersed

There is a wave which tumbles
with unrestraint over this slight frame.
Lost in its power I'm in awe of its vastness~
all limits are consumed.

This Divine force, fiercely untamable,
Imparts a peace incomparable.
Provoked by a passion beyond my senses,
I submit to its surge and strength is renewed.

This tide of love swirls and swells
embracing a floating beauty.
I am a pearl made pure by this Sea,
Perfected in waves of grace.

Beautiful am I to the One
who has placed me
under His fountain, forever tumbling…
Awesome outpouring from above...
Oh blessed torrent of love!

Charity

How beautiful, Char- you forgot to mention poet in your list of heavenly careers!

Beautiful song, Melanie! I don't know about the poetry thing... sometimes things just come, but I wouldn't call myself a "poet". I wrote that 10 years ago, and thought of it when I read what Paul wrote to Carlee. I hope she is blessed by it!

How's the snow today? How's your little family doing?

Let's worship the Lord today!!!

COME LORD JESUS!!!

We have snow in Texas today! Everything outside in covered in about three inches and 6 more inches on the way. Should be really icy by Friday. Maybe this is the last really cold sweep for us this winter. Sure hope so. Of course, compared to what you are getting Melanie, this is nothing right. Stay WARM.

I believe you will LOVE this one:

"RUN TO YOU" by Leeann Squier, sung by Messianic Jewish believer

SONG NOTE: Leeann Squier who wrote the words and music, lives here in Denton, TX. Martin Sarvis, the Messianic believer who is singing and playing the piano in this video is a leader of a Messianic Jewish congregation in Israel. The song won a first place award in a Nashville gospel music writing event.

T/Sue, the snow has stopped and there is beautiful clear skies and sunshine. Hubby just shoveled our cars and chickens out! Now if the snow plows would ever get down our little back roads were we live, we might be looking at a possible escape from the house sometime tomorrow!
Snow in Texas! What will they think of next!

Worship the Lord, Char, is all I want to do today- from the top of my lungs! (good thing my voice gets drowned out by the loudness of the songs; haven't yet have my heavenly voice-training!)

Oh, and stand by a little later; I think we have new pictures of Shiloh today if I can get Tommy to put them online!

Melanie, you are going to get out before cabin fever sets in! If you are in a singing mood be sure to visit the "Would love to meet you in the morning, 'Eastern Gate'" thread. Charity, Donna, and I have loaded it with great GOING HOME songs.

I heard the announcer on the radio this morning say that we have more snow in north Texas than in Canada where the winter olympics are scheduled to start. It is dry as a bone up there. Isn't that weird? That is a big pancake flip on regular weather.

Charity
Immersed

There is a wave which tumbles
with unrestraint over this slight frame.
Lost in its power I'm in awe of its vastness~
all limits are consumed.

This Divine force, fiercely untamable,
Imparts a peace incomparable.
Provoked by a passion beyond my senses,
I submit to its surge and strength is renewed.

This tide of love swirls and swells
embracing a floating beauty.
I am a pearl made pure by this Sea,
Perfected in waves of grace.

Beautiful am I to the One
who has placed me
under His fountain, forever tumbling…
Awesome outpouring from above...
Oh blessed torrent of love!

Charity

So inspiring, Charity!! . . oh, to be immersed eternally in the glory of God's Light!! To be near our Adored and see Him amidst His Heavenly Magnificence, . . Jesus, are You ready to show us Your glory!!! We pray and believe You are.

Lord, please, come for us all . . we're ready for your embrace!!!

Beautiful love song to our BEAUTIFUL LORD!

Jesus, we are so in love with You!!! We stand in awe of You today.

sue- that song was so beautiful! i'll mosey on over to your other thread and listrn to those songs!

sue, char and i are having fun being little girls again and we think you should join us, as well as any other of our little ladies who would like- for such is the kingdom of heaven! i picked out some for y'all if you want!

Oh I am just delightfully praising my King today!
Here's another favorite of mine.

Melanie, I can hardly believe this!!! The picture you chose of the little girl sitting on the log is ME! I had very pale blonde hair and usually wore it in a pony tail. When I was about 6 years old a huge tornado hit my hometown and barely missed our street. It did twist, tear off a 30 year old Pecan tree at the base and drop it across the back yard. My grandpa cut off all the limbs to use for firewood and left part of the trunk at the back of the yard.

Once God showed me a picture of myself as a little girl sitting on that tree trunk and just singing my heart out. It was at a time when my life was very hard, I was struggling with severe depression, thoughts of suicide. I had forgotten how it felt to be really happy. He wanted to remind me. The song I was singing was "Mockingbird Hill" which I put on Charity's thread you started last night. It was played on the radio all the time then and I had memorized every word because it was such a happy song. So when I hear it now it reminds me of God, my dear Papa, reminding me to be as a child and simply enjoy life and all He created for me. I think I am going to go cry now.

HERE IS "Mockingbird Hill"
[/quote]

Melanie I loved that picture of the girl sitting in the field of flowers with the clouds overhead, in Charity's thread!! That would be me but unfortunately I could not turn it into an avatar! Oh well. I really loved that pic. That is what I want to do in heaven, just sit in a field and drink in the beauty of it all! I can remember some times when I was a kid just sitting alone out in a field looking up at the sky and just feeling great! Glad you guys can see a light at the end of the snow tunnel!!

Melissa, it is easy to do an avatar. Here is how:

1. Right-click on the photo
2. Scroll down to "properties" at the bottom of the list.
3. highlight the "address" or url line
4. right click on the highlight and choose "copy", then click on the OK at the bottom to close the screen.
5. When you open a "reply" on the Rita thread, click on the avatar blank above the thread title, right-click and choose "paste". You'll see the picture "address" in the bar. It will stay there until you change it or you clean the cookies off your computer. Then you may have to re-past in a photo url/address again.

Sue I am going to try again but for some reason I just can't seem to get it to work, it gives me a prompt that I am not putting in a good URL or something to that effect. Will try your instructions! Thanks

Sue It worked - but the girl is kind of tiny! So I will probably change it soon

seeing if this will work now...
Sue, we listened to your song this morning and we really loved it!

Melissa, I hope so that you can join us in being little girls again; it is so joyful and I'm excited that you found a picture that was "You"! I hope you can get your avatar to work!

P.S. be sure to read my thread "To Texas Sue" for my reply to Sue's above story of when she was a little girl; for some reason it would not let me post at the time on this thread again, so I had to reply to her on a new thread!

Something is up here at RITA- our hearts are being knit together as ONE in HIM!

Wow, you guys, thanks for making this thread so special! You are gonna have to slow down cause I can't keep up with all the beautiful music you are posting!

Carlee, make sure you listen to the song "Pour my love on You". I heard it for the first time this morning while worshipping on You Tube, and before I knew it tears were streaming down my face as I poured out my love on Jesus.

Melanie, I just now saw your reply here!! I checked it a couple of times and there was nothing there! You are right the Lord is in this and it is wonderful joining in!! xoxo Melissa

Isn't it amazing to think that the child we once were, before the world got to us, is still who we are in Jesus? Thank you dear TexasSue for this testimony!I had a dream once, so short it seemed to last only a second but it was powerful. I couldn't sleep one night through worrying about work but I went to sleep for a very short time and in that time, dreamed that I was a child on the Holy Mountain of the Lord as described in Isaiah where the lion will lie down with the lamb and a little child will lead them. As a child I was just resting on that Holy Mountain knowing that animals were near that on earth would be harmful but here, were peaceful and joyful with us. Just for that second I saw myself there and then I was awake again, but somehow the dream had taken away the worry.

This thread is so welcome to me tonight as I've just got back from watching a dance performance at my daughter's school where I went to school and was extremely unhappy. They danced to a song called Bad World, don't know if you know it? The words dragged me down as they could have belonged to the unhappy child that I was in that school. But to come here and fellowship here and to know the truth, that we are soon going to be out of this Bad World - I wrote a poem once which went:

It's true - the Lord did rise again
That we need never know the pain of loss
Although it sometimes seems
Our lives are better in our dreams
Indeed, reality is fair
A better country waiting there
Where we - again like children - may
Rejoice in the Eternal Day
And now if you will take a look
It's all been written - in the Book!

I wrote it straight after reading bed-time stories to my daughter, realising that this is one bed-time story that is True!
love
Ditta

Oh Ditta, I love what you wrote here. Your poem is right up there with our friend Humbly's. Very lovely and meaningful.

This is such a wonderful thread. Don't you love the little girl pics? Choose one Ditta for your avatar and be a little girl again with Charity, Melanie, Melissa and me! God is really encouraging our hearts today.

Texas, you forgot about me...

Carlee, I'm so sorry, HOW could I forget about you! Please forgive me dear sister. Ditta, Carlee is in our little girls group TOO! See her adorable avatar.

Don't know about you Carlee, but I like being a little girl better than being a grown up one. Maybe it was Melissa who said that she thinks when we get to heaven that we will be as carefree and happy as little children. Sounds good to me.

For Texas Sue, . .

Ooooooooooo Donna, she's gonna LOVE it. So lovely! It looks like her. :)

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Donna, how BEAUTIFUL! I just came back after a short break and found this beautiful picture of a blonde baby girl. You are so sweet to think of me and post this. THANK YOU I love it.

Everybody, thank you very much for all the beautiful worship video's here! I love it and save them in my favourites. So please keep them posting!!! They help me greatly in my worship with the Lord.

Also very lovely pics you are putting on! It gives a freshy and colourful taste to our days!
Sorry I don't post that much, but I do check every day, but don't always have the time to post

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Hey TexasSue sis I am such a techno-twit I don't know how to get an avatar or where to get it or what to do with it when I get it! If there's a Jewish-looking kid with long dark hair there, that was me! Still is really except for the hair! Only kidding but it's not all that anymore - except in my dreams!
love
your sis Dit

Ditta, you can choose from any picture posted on one of these threads if you don't want to go to an internet photo image site. Charity posted more little girl pictures on another thread with Melissa's name in it.

Here are the easy instructions -
Here is how:

1. Right-click on the photo
2. Scroll down to "properties" at the bottom of the list.
3. highlight the "address" or url line
4. right click on the highlight and choose "copy", then click on the OK at the bottom to close the screen.
5. When you open a "reply" on the Rita thread, click on the avatar blank above the thread title, right-click and choose "paste". You'll see the picture "address" in the bar. It will stay there until you change it or you clean the cookies off your computer. Then you may have to re-past in a photo url/address again.

I'm not very technically minded either but first I learned to do an avatar, then with Charitys great instructions at the top of the board in the stickies, I learned to do all the other stuff.

Ditta, be sure to listen to the song above "Run To You" sung by Martin, a Messianic leader from Israel. It is beautiful.

this song is sooo annointed!!

Texas, I just wanted to thank you for writing out those great instructions on
how to put up an avatar! I put it on the sticky thread this morning.

Melanie, I'm going to listen to that song right now. Thanks!!!

-Char bear (so now you know)

-Char bear (so now you know)

[/quote]

so cute! char-bear! mine's mel-baby no one really calls me that anymore.

I am feeling so broken today. Nothing can hold me up but the love of Jesus Christ. I keep coming back to this song:

Thanks for introducing me to the song above, Char. I also love "Pour My Love on You" that you posted on this thread. Such tender joy and love in that song. I just want to immerse myself in His healing waters and never come up again.

Ditta, your dream was so beautiful. We will have such peace in the New Jerusalem and a rest we have never known.

~Carlee

Oh Carlee, my heart breaks with you. We need Jesus so desperately....

Here's another song for you. Come meet us here Lord Jesus!

You're all we desire, and all we need!

This song is very very precious to me

Thank You Charity...I need these songs today!
It's a "just-want-to-go-home-and -see-my-Savior" day

You are the bestest! I send love from my spirit to yours all the way down to Mexico

Carlee I am so lovesick and homesick today, too.

I just heard this song, and ohhhhhhhhhh, it's PERFECT.

Oh, Lord, that we would be singing in your presence! We can hardly wait until that day!

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com