Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Chicago's Cloud Gate

This is a subject on the Watchermeetup blog that I thought you might find interesting. The blog was originally started by David Flynn, and this post is by one of his moderators. It was too long to copy and post here, so you can just link to it.

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3382

Re: Chicago's Cloud Gate

Diane C that is one of the creepiest things I have ever seen. Also, the use of numbers involved that are connected with the masonic and the occult are scattered all through the construction and size of this monstrosity. I have been reading parts of Tom Horn's book and this ties in with what he is reporting about the ancient god Osirius being "re-born" into the earth. CREEPY with a capital C

Yeah, I'm in the middle of Tom's new book right now too. LOTS of good information in it. It's the kind of stuff that you can't talk to about with people who haven't studied this stuff though cause they'll think you're crazy!

Diane C
Yeah, I'm in the middle of Tom's new book right now too. LOTS of good information in it. It's the kind of stuff that you can't talk to about with people who haven't studied this stuff though cause they'll think you're crazy!

HaHa Boy are you right! Thats funny cuz I finished reading his book last month! Glad to see Im not the only one. Ive come to believe most people do not wanna know...lol I was extremely ignorant of ALL this stuff till the Holy Spirit got a hold of me then WOW what a ride this has been. But

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty(also hidden, secret) things, which thou knowest not.
And

John 16:13 (Worldwide English (New Testament))

13When the truth-giving Spirit comes, he will show you everything that is true. He will not speak his own message, but he will tell you the things that he has been told to tell you. He will tell you what is going to happen.
God is so Good!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Boy, we sure do get the truth, don't we TeaRose! I've always prayed that the Lord show me His Truth - no matter what is was or where it would lead me. I just wanted to be on His narrow path of truth. He always kept me in His Truth, but then one day BAM! I started getting a crash course in "what's really going on".

I started seeing 11:11 everywhere - and I had NEVER heard anything about that before, so it's not like I was looking for it, and with the appearance of the 11's, I got a computer that could actually surf the web, and off I went on an exciting new journey of truth discovery! It's been Full Speed Ahead ever since - and sometimes it feels like my head can't hold all the knowledge the Lord keeps revealing to me. I'm gonna need my new body soon to be able to take it all in and understand it!!

That is SO amazing cuz sometimes I lay in bed and think wow what do I do with all this info, not sure I can take it all in...Then I have to say 'but dont stop Lord, Ill get it" lol...I never had a connection with 11 or 44 like I hear some people talk about. I just happened to watch something and I had to ask God what it meant or if it was real. I just said tell me what you want or need me to know, whatever it is.
And for the past 3 years I feel like everything I thought I knew was turned upside down.

I was so glad to find RITA, I feel connected to people who are 'hearing' the same things, a confirmation if you will. I look around and listen to people and they know NOTHING of this. It bothers me. But Ive heard prophecies of God raising people up when things begin to happen, as a means of informing and comforting the masses, so maybe we were born for such a time as this. I know Im the last candidate for that BUT if thats God's plan, he knows better than me.

But I feel finally there are people I can talk to about this stuff and not be labled a "nut"

Oh, you're a nut alright TeaRose, just like the rest of us!

Welcome to the NUT HOUSE!

I'm bumpin the "bean" thread to go with the Illinois earthquake thread!

Hi Diane and Tea Rose.
I lurk here more than I post but it is so good to know you guys are here. I read Tom's book and want to reread to gather more info. I have also been praying for the past few years for God's truth and not man's. Also that I wont be deceived. It is amazing the things the Lord will let you 'stumble' onto. Just like this web site. I am so very thankful for everyone here. I read it everyday, cant get to all the posts but as many as possible.
May God continue to use all of us to keep each other on the right track with HIS truth!
Bless you all!
Teresa

Email: thuskins@bellsouth.net

Welcome to the family Teresa!
And according to Diane, the NUTHOUSE!

Welcome Teresa! Don't be a stranger - be a poster! It's not too bad here at the nuthouse! Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com