<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For all who posted on "What is your DREAM JOB" :)

Thought it would be fun to work on something special for each one of you special people! I'm going to *attempt* to post pictures that go along with y'alls dream jobs. If some people get more pictures, it doesn't mean I'm playing favorites, it's just that with certain "themes", it's much easier to find good pictures. Also, some people mentioned many different jobs, while others suggested only one or two. So without further ado, let's get started!!!!!

Here's for Southern Grace:

Southern Grace
I know without a shadow of a doubt......I will be taking care of animals! God loves animals or he would not have saved them in the Ark. Also the bible states the lion and the lamb will lay down together. AND... we shall come back riding white horses with our Lord Jesus!!! WooHoo.
Anyway, I just know that I know that I know that animals in heaven will be part of my "job" and reward!! Maybe feeding them, brushing them, just hugging them!! I can't wait!!

Re: For all who posted on "What is your DREAM JOB" :)

For Knight Michael:

Thought you might like to carve & paint something like this:

Or craft something like this, perhaps out of pure gold & platinum...

Maybe paint a Heavenly scene:

Knight Michael
I like to paint. Took some art classes in college and really enjoyed them. Drawing, Painting, 3D-Design was a blast. I paint miniature figures as a hobby. So I guess anything artistic.

For Carlee:

Carlee
I am coming over to your house Charity, to eat the fruits of your labor and to help. I love to bake. I love animals too, I love exploring the woods and river banks, I love singing and playing music, I love to dance.

Gee, I am not sure what I will be doing!

For Panthia:

Panthia
Charity,

I have thought about this often. I love animals and I am with Southern Grace and Sabrina, I want to spend time tending to God's beautiful creatures. Sabrina already promised to teach me to ride since I have always loved horses. And I enjoy working with cats and dogs since I once worked for a vet and have helped with a cat rescue group. I know that God will have several jobs available for me to help with the animals.

But, my other God given gift is flower arranging. I love to do it and it just comes naturally. So, I imagine myself making glorious flower arrangements for our Wedding Feast. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

For Tom:

Tom
What a great idea for a thread, Charity.

For me I would like to be a nature tour guide for all the Heavenly national parks, preserves, monuments and gardens. To lead tours that identify all the different birds, animals, butterflies, flowers and plants as well as how our Father made them. I love to explore God's creation up close and wonder what He had in mind when he created each wonderful animal, plant and rock from the theater of His awesome creative mind.

Tours are free but you had better sign up early to get a good window seat on the tour cloud bus..

We'll call it cloud nine tours.

For Sabrina:

A muffin & cuppuccino made just for you!

For your avatar:

Sabrina
Charity, book me a seat at your Heavenly Coffee place! You got me hungry now!
what a beautiful pic of those horses, would love to use it on my avator!

And Southern Grace, yes, we will do the animals together! I would love to take care of the Lord's horses! Not sure if we would have to clean the stables over there??? But no problem!

For Lisaleenie:

Lisaleenie
Charity, what a neat topic for a thread!!!! Well, of course, I have to get on this bandwagon too and say that I know for a fact that I will be taking care of lots of animals! They will be so spoiled that they will pass the word around to all the animals in the kingdom and they'll all want me to adopt them!!! (You see, I believe the animals in heaven are going to talk....don't ask me why, but I honestly believe that!)

Hey, Scott, I'll even take care of Scarby for you!

Not only that, but I asked the Lord if he would give me a beautiful voice so I could sing to Him. I would LOVE to lead a worship service in heaven, so I can picture myself in front of thousands of people in a large stadium worshipping the Lord. (You see, that could ONLY happen in heaven, because I have a voice like a bull moose ...you know, the kind of voice where dogs howl...so I would imagine the Lord putting His fingers in His ears when I sing to Him here!!

(Just kidding, Lord, You know what a warped sense of humor I have!)

For Donna:

Donna
I would like to sing in the Heavenly choir
and see Christ's smile, and everyone enjoying Jesus

I would like to help baking cakes
I'd like to help the angels taking care
of the little ones,
and then skip in Heaven's meadows, where these little children are happily giggling with delight while petting the animals

Would love to be a student learning from the saints of the bible,

and rejoice with my mother,

and rejoice together as RITA watchers reminiscing over our meeting on earth and how we enjoyed sharing our Lord . . . .

Oh Charity, how beautiful! Thank you so much! I really have thought about this a whole lot. As I make my floral arrangements I try to do them for God's Glory.

I used to do all of the floral decorations for our Church and I was never happier. Everybody just loved them and told me I should sell them. Unfortunatly our Church was closed by our Synod and I haven't been able to do those kind of arrangements for the last year.

I still enter floral arrangements at our County Fair and last year I got "Best in Show" for both the "live" arrangements and for the "dried" arrangements

So, I am patiently (OK unpatiently, lol) waiting for our Lord to bring us home so that I can make floral arrangements for the Glory of God!

For Diane C:

Diane C
I've always thought I'd have made a decent teacher, so if there are any teaching jobs in heaven, I'd like that. I have read some Near Death Experiences where new people come into the Kingdom and don't really know what is going on because maybe they were death bed conversions or something, and they have people there who guide them and explain things to them. I'd like to do that.

I also want to sing in the choir! Here, I can't sing a note without glassware shattering! LOL

Or the scones thing. Glad to see you back Knight Michael! Haven't seen your posts in a while. I'm not sure how scones are a job, but if it includes a latte or mocha with it, sign me up! I could run the heavenly Starbucks!

For Paul:

No cleaning will be necessary, so how about serving up one of
Texas Sue's out-of-this-world Texas style steaks? :)

Or being a gardener, since you love gardens?

Paul/Aussie
I will have x2 Jobs-

First Job- Manager of the "Tears of joy corporation"
All water provided by myself

Second job- Janitor
Work hard, get prompted with the aim of been able to clean the Throne room.
“Some would say I have an ulterior motive”

Love ybiC / Paul

Panthia, I'm sure your flower arrangements are prettier than the ones I was able to find on the internet! And in Heaven - WOW!- I can't even imagine!!! Ohhhhhhhhh, everything's going to be so beautiful and awesome!

to be continued...must go tend to my family now...

I'll start a new thread for part 2, for those who
have computers that are slow at loading pictures.

Charity, You certainly know how to make people feel good! That is definitely me on the beach living a carefree life--nature girl! But I will need a piano or a trumpet to play. That is also definitely me in toe shoes--I use to do that when I was 12 and 13.

I will be singing in the choir with Donna and Diane too!

The picture of the mountain you put under Tom's job is breath-taking!!

And I can help you cook up some of this....

WOW and double WOW!! No triple WOW!!!!

Charity: You are amazing! The picture you posted for me was absolutely the most perfect one you could have ever picked!! I am in awe of the beautiful gesture you made for everyone here!
You are certainly a child of God. I can see Holy Spirit moving thru you to pick just the right one.

Thank you and Bless you for making my day!!

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Charity
For Lisaleenie:

Lisaleenie
Charity, what a neat topic for a thread!!!! Well, of course, I have to get on this bandwagon too and say that I know for a fact that I will be taking care of lots of animals! They will be so spoiled that they will pass the word around to all the animals in the kingdom and they'll all want me to adopt them!!! (You see, I believe the animals in heaven are going to talk....don't ask me why, but I honestly believe that!)

Hey, Scott, I'll even take care of Scarby for you!

Not only that, but I asked the Lord if he would give me a beautiful voice so I could sing to Him. I would LOVE to lead a worship service in heaven, so I can picture myself in front of thousands of people in a large stadium worshipping the Lord. (You see, that could ONLY happen in heaven, because I have a voice like a bull moose ...you know, the kind of voice where dogs howl...so I would imagine the Lord putting His fingers in His ears when I sing to Him here!!

(Just kidding, Lord, You know what a warped sense of humor I have!)

Charity, what a thoughtful thing to do for all of us!!!!

Your talent amazes me. I just love these pictures, thank you!

Carlee
I will be singing in the choir with Donna and Diane too!

Carlee, here's a group of you choir RITArians hamming it up for the Lord!!!
(Don't ask me who is who!)

Perfect Charity! We are not gonna be standing still holding up our choir book--no--we are gonna be clappin' our hands, stompin' our feet, and beltin' it out for the Lord with great joy!!!

Amen, Carlee!!! I tell ya, good choir pictures were the hardest to find of any other type of thing! Just about all those church choirs looked so solemn. It's sad.

In Heaven we won't need no choir books!
Just ourselves and big big big ol' smiles.

Charity, those pictures were beautiful - THANKS SO MUCH!! Unfortunately, now I have a super craving for a mocha frappuccino - better get to my local Starbucks!

Carlee
Perfect Charity! We are not gonna be standing still holding up our choir book--no--we are gonna be clappin' our hands, stompin' our feet, and beltin' it out for the Lord with great joy!!!

Charity
Amen, Carlee!!! I tell ya, good choir pictures were the hardest to find of any other type of thing! Just about all those church choirs looked so solemn. It's sad.

In Heaven we won't need no choir books!
Just ourselves and big big big ol' smiles.

Amen Carlee and Char,!!

and this, from Judges 5:3 . . "Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers! we will sing to the LORD, we will sing; we will make music to the LORD . . "

Ain't no solemn such thing where we're gonna be a'singin' and a' dancin' before the King of kings!!! Ain't no holdin' back love, ain't no containing our joy inside, but spilling over in worship and song to our Lord!!!

We'll join the angels in music with songs that fill Heaven! . . "Praise the Lord. Praise Him with tambourine and dancing."

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. . with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. . " . . Zeph 3:17

Char,

After seeing that steak, I want one now!!!!
Texas Sue- I need ya Sis!!!

Gardening, yes. Gods creation

I hope I can still ride my dirt bikes and road bikes?
I can ride like a motogp rider and not have to worry about the pain that comes with falling off.

I have quite a few scars from years of riding and falling when younger.

If there are no bikes, who cares as I will have my King any day!!!

Thanks Char
Love ybiC / Paul

Paul, doesn't that steak look just SCRUMPTIOUS?!?! I'm sure you will have such a blast motor biking around Heaven- no need to be "safe", either!

These threads are getting me sooooooooooooo anxious for Heaven. Let's go!!!!!!

Okay, I think I'm just about there. Dee is next....

For Dee:

Dee
What a fun question!!!

Definitely sculpting babies.....and I want to help care for newborns....I adore newborns!!!

Anything art related...anything science related....and I love to teach subjects I love to people who want to learn that particular subject.

Since I will be in a new body, I want to take up dancing again.

I can't sing, but would LOVE to be able to sing.

I sincerely just want to LEARN!!!! I would even like to go back and witness events in history throughout time. I don't think I will ever get bored in heaven.

I also would love to decorate heavenly mansions....would love to officially learn how to sew.

I hope I can go back in time and enjoy my children as babies again...I loved that time...especially the first few days of their lives.

WOW- is that you, Paul?

No Char (I wish)
But the red one is what I own and ride
Lots and lots of fun!!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Those are Camille Allen, babies, Charity! Those are what inspired me to start sculpting back in 2005. I love her work!

What a great thread...you are great at hunting down photos, Charity!

Dee, I saw those Camille Allen babies a couple months ago and fell in love.

Hmmm...that would be something really fun to try...maybe in Heaven.
Would you teach me?

Paul/Aussie
Char,

After seeing that steak, I want one now!!!!
Texas Sue- I need ya Sis!!!

Paul, Too much distance between Texas and Australia unfortunately! Wish I could cook one up for you but it might not be very tasty by the time it arrived. Seeing that steak and baked potato really made me hungry. Didn't want to go out though so I had hot dogs and chips instead. The healthy well-rounded Matlock meal! (Andy Griffin as Ben Matlock- fav meal was hot dogs) Loved that show!

Charity, HOw sweet, thoughtfull and lovely you spoil us with these personal pictures! If I would have to do that, it would take me a whole year, lol! You are so good in doing this, it's a gift I suppose! Thanks for the lovely horse! God bless you for being the one who gives a sweet taste to our days!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com