Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DREAM JOB PICTURES (part 2)

For Texas Sue:

Texas Sue
It is hard to decide because I enjoy so many things. I love babies so I would like to help with the little ones. I love interior decorating, music, books, gardening, and I am an event planner also. I have planned events for small and large groups and also was an event planner for an upscale community of homes for several years. I really enjoy coming up with a theme/plan and pulling all the different components together to create a memorable time for all to enjoy. I don't know if there is a need for that in heaven but if so, count me in.

Re: DREAM JOB PICTURES (part 2)

For Melanie:

An oil painting- "Sweet Grace"

Melanie
What a great question to ponder, Char! My dream jobs would include:

painter, studying oils under the Master

dress shop owner, being around beautiful fabrics and dresses and helping to dress the saints- I would love to wear a beautiful and highly impractical in this earthly life dress every day!

student, studying at that Heavenly U- God's Word, great works of literature, languages, art, music

jewelry maker- i love rough-cut natural stones; would be so fun to make something special for everyone I know

florist, just imagine the lush flowers to arrange and present as lovely gifts

and of course, Mommy

that should keep me busy for a while!

For Darlene:

Darlene
I would like to be the decorator of the mansions in heaven!

For Patti:

Patti
Ok, Char!

Here's my dream job(s)...

1) playing in the heavenly orchestra

2) singing in the heavenly choir

3) teaching Bible studies, and sharing stories of His goodness and love with the saints

4) Hosting piano sing-alongs in my home, singing praises, Gaither-style

and all of the above for His good pleasure and for His great glory!!!

Char, seeing those lovely pictures makes me want to get on the express train to heaven right now! Loved all the beautiful babies and the lovely china settings. The garden is a dream come true! You are the sweetest of all Charity.

For Barb S:

Some yummy scones for you, Barb!

BarbS
When I am not praising and worshiping the Lord I would like to garden! Just put me amongst the flowers and I could be happy forever!

And to able to sing....God alone knows this has been my desire for ages. Can't sing a lick right now. I'd like to be a part of that heavenly choir with you Donna....

Charity...if I bring you some heavenly flowers, may I have one of your scones? Thanks!

For Kman:

Kman

.....My dream job (in contrast) was the one I started at age 13: egg ranch hand. I loved to gather eggs, I loved to go after loads of sawdust in the old GMC truck, I loved getting rained on, I loved shoveling chicken manure......

Patti, most def coming over to your house for piano sing-alongs!! One of the most fun things to do, and imagine, we will be singing for our Lord with utter joy while fellowshipping with one another!! Doesn't get any better!!!!

For Lynn:

Lynn
I want to sing in the choir, and I would like to care for the animals. I just love baby polar bears, and baby pandas.

This would be so wonderful.

For Solid:

Solid
Old cars in heaven? Gas prices would be SKY HIGH! Get it? I can see myself asking Jesus "Lord can I drive a '67 Shelby out on the new earth country roads for a little while? I'll bring it right back!" You have to make sure to have the tires with the golden street treads though. And please get the white walls.

What would I do in Heaven? Absolutely everything that is allowed. We DO have eternity yknow. If there is a library there, I'd like to work there.

For Carl:

Carl
Agree with you, Solid. Would love to spend eons browsing in a library. The most fun job I ever had was a student part-time job pasting labels into new books arriving at the university library. We were floored by how utterly obscure some of the topics were. Some of the books were so specialized that it seemed to us only 5 people in the entire world would ever read or understand the book.

Other fun jobs I would love to do:

railroad engineer

airline pilot

symphony composer

drive old cars

help Angels rescue

experince life before and after the introduction of major inventions such as the telegraph, telephone, automobile, early airplanes.

For Kama:

Kama
I've talked to the Lord about his a bunch. There are many things that I love doing, but nothing grabs my heart as being with Him.......ALL the time. So I asked Him if I could just be a "doorkeeper" for Him so I can gaze on Him forever without breaks. I think He's okay with that. So, this guy says it from my heart.....

Char,
Just had to thank you for the incredible pictures.
You really out-did yourself (I don't know how you find all these). Amazing! The lay-of-the-land looked almost identical to the real egg ranch, the angle of the slope going down, the road going back past the metal building where we processed the eggs (the eggroom)... loved the chickens, the truck ... well, just had to say thanks (while we are still here)...

Oh thank you Char!

What beautiful flowers! And if I look that fit, skinny, and young, it would be awesome.

Thanks for the scones....yummy!

For Shirley:

Shirley
Oh my goodness - I have thought about this for a couple days now and still can't come up with the exact job - but I KNOW it has something to do with puppies - I'd like to have little puppies all over the place - I see little white Maltese puppies running around playing - making me smile endlessly - if heaven allows this I would love this! (wonder how the poop problem will be handled in heaven ) Not to worry - no problems in heaven!

Oh, Charity, those pictures are just so beautiful! Thank you for thinking of me! How did you know my soul???

Email: marc.kama@sbcglobal.net

Kman,

You know, I have a 12 year old son who LOVES chickens! We raised a few last year from chicks, but had to give them away because we do not have property (our county won't allow you to have chickens without at least an acre of land and we only have about 1/3). My son was HEARTBROKEN and all he talks about is when he grows up, he's going to get property and have a chicken/egg farm.

I thought he was "unique" but when I saw that you have that dream,too, I guess my son is not the only one! He tells me that he's going to raise chickens in Heaven.........

For Sarah:

Sarah
I don't know what I want to do..Just gaze upon His face is good everything I do good we won't need in heaven..I am an accountant so I don't think we need to
do income taxes

So I will have to think about what I want to do..I would love to be a good singer but..

The Word says the first will be last and the last first..so I will probably be a renown singer

Kama
Kman,

You know, I have a 12 year old son who LOVES chickens! We raised a few last year from chicks, but had to give them away because we do not have property (our county won't allow you to have chickens without at least an acre of land and we only have about 1/3). My son was HEARTBROKEN and all he talks about is when he grows up, he's going to get property and have a chicken/egg farm.

I thought he was "unique" but when I saw that you have that dream,too, I guess my son is not the only one! He tells me that he's going to raise chickens in Heaven.........

to Kama from Kman,
Yes, your son and I most definitely have a dream in common. I followed the family tradition, my two older brothers before me - but it wasn't ours. I started at a dollar an hour, wasn't too much older than your son
(but I worked up to $1.50!) The bosses hated the place but I loved it so much I snuck in on my own time to rice hull some nests and pour the oyster shells. So please show the pictures to your son and I'm happy to have him visit, or maybe share the dream in heaven ...

PS - Robert Frost also worked with chickens

For Maybe Today:

Not sure if you meant baby animals, or human babies...
but just in case...

(You said little--lol)

MaybeToday
Oh, I want to work with the big cats! The tigers, leopards, etc. Also the little babies, I love little babies!

Soon, dear brothers and sisters, soon!

LOVE it, Charity!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to snuggle my face in the mane of one of those gorgeous creatures!

Yes, I meant little babies and those are some of the "littlest" I've ever seen! How precious!

I can't wait to meet you all there too!

Oh Char - I just love you girlie!!!! This thread has been soooo much fun - I've been smiling so long now my cheeks are beginning to hurt!

I love all these pictures - I cannot believe what a caring person you are to go to so much trouble for each one of us - Bless you Dear Lil Sis - I cannot wait to meet you and all my brothers and sisters at Rita - I love you all!

(I absolutely adore those puppy pictures

Charity.

What an awesome place to be sitting at the feet of our Saviour..That is not a job but a pleasure.

Thanks bunches

Thank you Charity for my very own panda and polar bear preserve. I just love it, they are so cute. Thank you sis.

Love................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Some of you mentioned that I picked the perfect pictures for you. Well, this is how it works: the Lord is the One who knows your soul intimately. So I just pray and ask the Lord to give me a picture that will be just right for the person I'm looking for. The problem is that sometimes the picture He gives me in my head is absolutely un-findable! lol. So it gets frustrating at times. But I just keep plugging away and do the best I can to fit the picture that He gives me in my head with what's on the internet.

I noticed that some of y'all are using these pictures as your avatars! Thanks.
I love it!!!

Awwwwww Char - I love my new avatar! Thanks for finding my favorite little puppies! It's a beautiful picture.

Charity!!! Waht a blessing you are...this took a lot of work... I sometimes do not even have time to post one pic much less all that you have....You are so sweet and thoughtful and a blessing to everyone....

I could not think of just one dream job so I did not post.... but I woke up last night thinnking about it..so you have me thinking about what I would like to do in heaven and you know Jesus will give us more than we can even think or imagine..what a good thing you have started for us....

I wanted you to know even though I have been busy and missed the post that it blessed me and had me thinking. thank you Yay!! I found the big heart....

Aww... thanks Joyful Susan for your encouragement. Guess what? Just half an hour ago I was thinking of you and wondering if you were going to post on the Dream Jobs thread! And here you are....

Well, you're going to have to get a picture anyway.

How 'bout this for starters:

Swimming with the dolphins and training them to do cool tricks!

Working in the nursery:

And taking ballroom dance lessons with your special companion:

ok this freaked me out some...lol...no really it is a blessing.... I jumped in the ocean to swim with a wild dolphin one time!!! I had always wanted to do that ...it was scary though..lol...and probably not smart.

and i love babies... I did work at my sons schools in the learning center...I had th e6 weeks to 6 month olds... i loved it..I had the most peaceful room and the babies got attached to me and their moms... when they would graduate they would cry for me..and if they saw me walking by their new room they would call out to me to pick them up....:)For years I would see the moms and they would still give me hugs and tell me they loved me. It was important to me that they knew their babies were being loved while they left for the day.

and i love ball room dancing and want to take lessons and would love to have someone special to dance with....

I want to cry now.... this has really blessed me ..its like you saw inside my heart ...thank you.... I need a pic of a box of klenex now...love you Charity.That is the most important thing for me is for people to notice my heart and who I am inside and not just outside...

Oh and sorry Charity I have been so busy with work and school that it has taken up all my thought processes and I could not make a decision.....thank you for making it for me....

Wow, Joyful Susan! God is so AWESOME, huh?!?! I had no idea what you would like to do, although I was pretty sure you would like to care for babies. As for the other two things, well, I prayed... and then swimming w/ dolphins & ballroom dancing came to mind!

Charity be encouraged ...that is a huge desire to dance with someone special..... ok I am going to bed..I hope it snows all night and we do not have school tomorrow and we can sleep in.

Charity

That picture your posted for me of the lady on the swing with roses just stunned me! There is a special understanding between Jesus and I about roses........how could you have known? And the SWING!!! Oh, wow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE swings and, since I was a child, would always go out to the swing in the backyard and tell Jesus that was my special meeting place with Him. To this day, I go out to our swing and spend hours swinging and talking to Him.
He certainly IS giving you the right pictures!

Oh, and I love birds..........another special meaning between Jesus and I..........

Kama, that's the thing! I couldn't have known. The Spirit of God is here among us, joining us together in unity as we seek to glorify Him in all that we do. Praise Him!

Oh Jesus, we can't wait to be with You, in Your very presence forever.

The Spirit and the bride say , "COME!"

P.S. What a precious swing picture you found. The Lord and I have a special understanding about swings, too! He gave me a vision years ago, at a time when I was going through depression and sickness. It was of a little girl swinging carefree on a swing. And He told me this was His will for me-- to be that little girl. To let Him be my Daddy pushing me on the swing; to trust Him completely and let Him give me pleasure and joy in all circumstances. After that, He led me to find a painting that matched what He showed me in my head. So I bought the print and it now hangs on our wall. Maybe I can find that picture on the internet! I'll look.

Charity
Kama, that's the thing! I couldn't have known. The Spirit of God is here among us, joining us together in unity as we seek to glorify Him in all that we do. Praise Him!

Oh Jesus, we can't wait to be with You, in Your very presence forever.

The Spirit and the bride say , "COME!"

P.S. What a precious swing picture you found. The Lord and I have a special understanding about swings, too! He gave me a vision years ago, at a time when I was going through depression and sickness. It was of a little girl swinging carefree on a swing. And He told me this was His will for me-- to be that little girl. To let Him be my Daddy pushing me on the swing, trusting Him completely and letting Him give me pleasure and joy in all circumstances. After that, He led me to find a painting that matched what He showed me in my head. So I bought the painting and it now hangs on our wall. Maybe I can find that picture on the internet! I'll look.

Charity, I am getting goosebumps now. You are right, something is going on here. God is directing and orchestrating some of these posts in a very personal way to let us know that He is right here with us individually. It is the "knitting together in His love" that Paul refers to happening.

I just posted my story on the Worship thread where Melanie invited us to choose a little girl pic for our avatar. She had one that could be me and the story behind it is so similar to what you said where God reminded you of YOU as a little girl to pull you out of the battle you were having with depression. It is so close to what He did for me that it makes the hair stand up on my head. WOW.

You don't know this but the pictures you chose for me above are so me it is as if you were in my thoughts. God knows how much I love china and dishes and He knows the kind I have requested to have in my heavenly home. The dinner table in the first pic, the photo of the "High Tea" set up in the second, the rose china and flowers in the third are ME to the max! Also the lovely garden and the babies came right from the Father's heart to your hands as you chose. Something wonderful is going on here the last few days and I have to say I am in awe.

WOWOWOW, Texas Sue, I'm shaking so bad I can hardly type. Something really good (and supernatural) is definitely going on here. I just went and read what you wrote on the Worship Thread. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...... I am speechless, totally and absolutely in AWE of our God.

I know what you mean, Texas Sue! Those pictures that Charity posted for me could BE me! The long blond hair and everything! I just gasped when I first saw them!

KAMA & CHARITY - I THINK GOD IS POSTING ON RITA! WOW, WOW, And WOW!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com