Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Communications Notice

This was on Steve Quayle's website today from Hawk. Don't understand everything that he is saying or referring to but some may:

Military Communications Alert

February 9, 2010
Hawk

MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS OVERNIGHT WERE HOT AND HEAVY WITH MULTIPLE COMMAND UNITS UP AND OVER SIX 200+ CHARACTER MESSAGES WERE SENT TO OUT TO U.S. FORCES WORLD WIDE . ALSO, ANOTHER COMMAND SENT LONG MESSAGES TO ALL UK FORCES WORLD WIDE.

THESE ARE ORDERS OF BATTLE RELATING TO MIDEAST AND OTHER THREATS AND IT IS HIGHLY EVIDENT THAT THE U.S. MILITARY IS TAKING IRAN'S THREAT OF "A PUNCH THAT WILL STUN THE WEST" VERY SERIOUSLY AS THE 2/11 DATE FAST APPROACHES. EXACTLY WHAT THE AYATOLLAH AND "ALMOND JOY" HAVE IN MIND HAS RAISED SPECULATION THAT POSSIBLE EMP ATTACK, NUCLEAR MISSILE LAUNCH , OR EVEN A TAKEOVER OF THE BRITISH EMBASSY COULD BE POSSIBILITIES. CYBER ATTACKS ON U.S AND UK FINANCIAL CENTERS HAVE ALSO BEEN DISCUSSED. ISRAEL MIGHT JUST NOT WANT TO WAIT FOR THE BIG SURPRISE AND GO UNILATERALLY AS WELL.

ALL THE U.S. AND UK FORCES NEED IS A GREEN LIGHT ....OR TO SEE EVENTS FROM ISRAEL OR IRAN TO EXECUTE THE ORDERS.

U.S. SHADOW GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN IN SITE R AND MT WEATHER SINCE FRIDAY AS THE WEATHER WAR SNOWFALLS MADE THEM SITTING DUCKS AND PRECLUDING RELIABILITY OF AIR TRANSPORT , LET ALONE SURFACE TRAVEL BY VEHICLE, THE DEEP UNDERGROUND TUBES HAVE LIKELY BEEN IN HEAVY USEAGE.

NOTHING HAS TO HAPPEN, BUT A WATCHMAN'S WARNING HERE IS VERY NECESSARY........AS WHEN THE MIDEAST TESTOSTERONE LEVEL RISES TO ITS CURRENT LEVEL AND MEN BEGIN TO RATTLE SWORDS AND PLAY WITH LARGE CANDLES READY TO BE LIT .......YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THE HEADS UP THAT HAIR TRIGGERS ARE SET AND THE ORDERS ARE ALREADY IN THE HANDS OF THE THEATRE COMMANDERS.

THERE IS POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

Hawk

Re: Communications Notice

Whoah!

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

It's evident that war is imminent now. Tomorrow is Iran's day of the "punch" that will stun the west. It makes sense that key government officials would be in Mt. Weather right now, since D.C. is covered in snow.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Kevin,

Do you know what he is referring to with "site R"? Also, I have forgotten where Mt Weather is located. Do you know?

Also interesting that they have closed down the airports for 24 hours in Washington (Regan National and Dulles) due to the storms!

Sue,

I'm not sure about Site R, but I believe Mt. Weather is located underground somewhere in Virginia. I have heard about it before, since top government officials and elitists need to have a place of safety to go when there is fear of nuclear war or something that will cause mass casualties in the United States.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin - Virginia sounds right.

Wendy, that is interesting about both airports closed. They are pretty much shut in aren't they?

Sue,

I just looked up Site R, and found that it is located in Raven Rock Mountain on the Pennsylvania-Maryland border. It is the "undisclosed location" that Dick Cheney was taken to after 9-11 happened. It's a 6 story office building inside the mountain, which is pretty secure.

Kevin

Tie this in with the orange alert I posted yesterday and I think this spells trouble....

If all the heads are heading underground and then you have this secret meeting in Australia where there is another underground facility....I think this may be the warning sign the Lord gave me in the dream I had.

Here is what I posted:

Buckle up!
Saw this posted on facebook by a friend:

This is an orange Alert:
A secret conclave of International Bankers are now arriving in Sidney, Australia for what is called a "secret meeting concerning the global economy."
Several years ago, many reports came out of Australia of a massive underground building complex that included medical facilties, massive food supplies, luxuary apartments, ... See Moreamusements etc. at this complex - all built for the RICH MEN OF THE EARTH to come to when the economic tsunami was to hit. The RICH MEN know that most of them will be killed by the masses when this tornado of chaos hits the world, thus they think they can escape all of these things by sneaking underground to their farious facilities.
The reports that came out at that time indicated that if we saw a major move by the PTB to such locations that the time of chaos was very close at hand. We therefore need to watch to see if more of the elite in America suddenly seem to vanish or move to "locations" they are not normally at. It is an indicator of trouble ahead.

I think I was told to watch the rats....that the rats always leave the sinking ship first and that when you see them leave that the time of the collapse of the US is near. I also think I was given a date of February 15 for a spiritual change in the US. In addition I have felt like I would be enduring a 40 day period of trial before receiving relief.

I believe also that the collapse of the US economy will come from an internal event, not an external one and that in particular it would be an earthquake. Tying this in with the two visions I had...one of a seismograph and one of a earthquake dots to the north and west of SE Missouri (New Madrid fault line being closeby) my warning feelers are out. I believe the Lord gave me the words that 'the rats always leave the sinking ship first' to clue me into when to leave the US and that I would know spiritually before it happened. I don't intend on leaving right now, but plan on praying for guidance.

Just thought y'all might be interested. Of course I could be wrong and it is speculation on my part as far as the dates are concerned. I have no doubt that I was shown an earthquake, however, and this came from the Lord...however I was not given a specific date for it and it is just me speculating on the dates I was given as to the meaning of these dates.

Put it this way...it wouldn't surprise me if something happens in a week that is of a significant and unpleasant nature in the USA. Not trying to scare anyone...fwiw, I do feel I was shown that those who are the Lord's will be protected, however, they may feel a 'bit of a trial'. The Lord has really been working on my unbelief and my lack of peace lately...I think He has been trying to shore up the loose ends to help me be strong for a little bit. I wasn't aware I had unbelief, but He showed it to me and helped me try to rid myself of this spirit of unbelief.

Just take it to the Lord in prayer....I could be wrong, but this is what I think I have been shown...and I felt a 'trigger' go off when I read that tonight. We should probably start looking at the heads of our government to see if they are going into hiding...if so then there might be more to this than meets the eye.

I am feeling another 'trigger' go off when I read Sue's post. I am going to go out tonight and buy some more groceries just in case. I need to anyway, but why wait until the weekend with these kinds of threats abounding.

I think the site R he's talking about is Raven Rock or something like that. If I remember correctly, it's in Pennsylvania under some mountains or something - not too far from Camp David.

Not a bad idea to make sure your gas tank is filled (and even some extra cash on hand) - which is not a bad idea ANYTIME these days! If things start falling apart in the mid-east, it will probably escalate quickly. Iran has always said if they are attacked, they will bomb the strait where the oil tankers go in and out. That will immediately reduce our supplies. It won't cut them entirely since we get oil from some other places, but will throw things way out of whack for awhile. Be prepared!

Email: Mehyndshaw@AOL.com

this is what i found

Mount Weather
High Point Special Facility (SF)
Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center [MWEAC]
Western Virginia Office of Controlled Conflict Operations

you can read the rest here because it is long

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/facility/mt_weather.htm

Yep, for 24 hours at least. All flights are grounded there - perhaps this is to make room in the sky for another VIP flight...RITA flight 5770?

In 7 minutes, we will be 1 hour from midnight
the start of the 11th Feb in Israel

Love / ybiC Paul

Wendy
Yep, for 24 hours at least. All flights are grounded there - perhaps this is to make room in the sky for another VIP flight...RITA flight 5770?

Wendy,
I like the way you think!

Kevin
thanks for the info on site R. You know that is still in the midst of all the heavy winter storm. I guess that and Mr Weather being underground its a more secure location. UNLESS there is an earthquake. Then I wouldn't want to be several feet underground would you?

Dee,
I thought about your post on the Intl bankers running to Austrailia when I saw Hawk's alert. The rats are beginning to pile up aren't they?

Come NOW Lord Jesus!

Betsy,
I just filled up my gas tank last night. It is always a good idea to have plenty of bottled water and extra food supplies these days. You never know when something wierd or catastropic will happen. We seem to be in a time of many "Suddenlies".

Jeremiah,
Thanks for that link. I am going to read up on this.

Paul,
it is an hour after your post so I guess technically we are now on the 11th Gregorian day of the 11th Jewish calendar month in the year 2010/5770.

T/ Sue dear Sis,

It will be when the RITA time clock is at 4pm

Sue, Char had a picture of a fine steak for me in her post (made by you). Now your Avatar has got those yummy looking sandwiches. Oh boy, gluttony!!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul,
I saw that steak and it made me hungry. We have a chain of restaurants up here called "Outback Steakhouse". Of course it is an Aussie themed place and guess what - THEY have awesomely delicious steaks and baked potatoes. YUM! On Feb. 19th, (if we are still here) my family is gathering to celebrate my brother's birthday at a great Dallas restaurant called Paul's Porterhouse (for Porterhouse steaks). It is a dynamite Texas style steak house. I will think of you while I enjoy my delicious grilled sirloin.

Actually I chose my new signature pic for the flowers and china. I didn't notice the sandwiches. Charity had posted it on Dream Jobs 2 for me. I love it!

Texas Sue
Paul,
I saw that steak and it made me hungry. We have a chain of restaurants up here called "Outback Steakhouse". Of course it is an Aussie themed place and guess what - THEY have awesomely delicious steaks and baked potatoes. YUM! On Feb. 19th, (if we are still here) my family is gathering to celebrate my brother's birthday at a great Dallas restaurant called Paul's Porterhouse (for Porterhouse steaks). It is a dynamite Texas style steak house. I will think of you while I enjoy my delicious grilled sirloin.

Actually I chose my new signature pic for the flowers and china. I didn't notice the sandwiches. Charity had posted it on Dream Jobs 2 for me. I love it!

I like how YOU think...LOL...with the 'if we are still here'....I always think that way too when planning future events. I honestly did not think there would be ANY way we would still be here this year.

Dee, you are so right. I didn't think we would be here for Christmas in 2009 - and now we are still here. Not for long though. I have reached the point where I am living ONE DAY at a time. Enjoying each and every day and looking UP even in my sleep.

You know, the thought has run through my mind that maybe God in His MERCY, has allowed these storms to force people to stay home, not travel, not be flying, etc. because He knows the Rapture will be taking place and he wants as many to be home safe and sound with family as could possibly be - to spare many from instant hell - so they will have a chance to repent and turn to Him before the tribulation starts.

That would be just like Him wouldn't it?

Shirley, that is something to really think about. What if? There has to be a heavenly reason for something this out of the ordinary to happen. It is not just a haphazard deviation from the norm. I really hope you are right and that we are flying soon.

It is so plain to see the Lord in this powerful storm..God blasts the wind from out of HIS nostrils!!Same way HE blasted the waters of the Red Sea and divided the waters ... so that the Jews could escape from running out of Egypt and across the Red Sea!
Even the color red --is signifcant...color of HIS blood shed for us all!
Job describes in that book the power of the Lord's strength--which is beyond our understanding!

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com