Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For "Angel of His Sovereign Lord"

There was someone who posted a wonderful, encouraging letter to brother
Joseph on another thread two days ago. Her name is Angela, with the moniker "Angel of His Sovereign Lord".

I just wanted to welcome her and say I hope she feels free to post more on RITA!

So Angela, if you see this....

Re: For "Angel of His Sovereign Lord"

Hi Charity and RITA!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I hope to get to know you and the others better in the coming days.

I originally started visiting the site because of my interest in end times prophecy; I continued to visit because of the strong fellowship I see on the pages of this forum. You all seem so dear to each other - I felt like a kid with my nose pressed to the window of a toy store. I want this type of fellowship myself, but alas, I am also kind of shy I was just strongly compelled to post something on behalf of Joe; I hope my comments were ok.

I have to ask - where do you all get your wonderful photos and gifs and avatars? I think I need a few in my toolbox if I'm to post more Also, how do you post them? (I used to create web sites but sort of new to the forum thing...)

Thanks again for the welcome!
Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Angela, please come on into the candy store and partake of the sweet fellowship!!!

To answer your questions, I just google different themes for a picture and look in "images".

There's a permanent thread towards the top of the forum called "A fun little lesson for my friends"...in it I explain a lot about how to do things on the board.

To do an avatar, just copy the address/URL from the picture via "properties", and paste it onto the line above the subject that says "Avatar URL".

Hope this helps!

See ya around.

Love, Char

Hi there our Dear Sister Angela and we're all glad to see you jumping in here for the refreshing of the promised Blessed Hope.

Charity is the RITA Queen of Encouraging Pictures for the Saints.

This is beautiful Charity.

Thank you again Angela for your most encouraging and comforting message to me on Monday...Your message from the Good Lord to me Really Blessed my "dented" Thank you again.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

WELCOME Angel! So good to have another RITA sister on board. You may not get to post with us long though - JESUS IS COMING SOON! I'm sure we won't mind giving up the forum for real fellowship in heaven, huh!

Hi again,
Thanks for the lesson on images; my error was trying to upload directly from computer. I feel like a knucklehead - I should have known this! I hope my little avatar works...

Trying to catch up on posts the past week. I also changed my 'name' to something a bit more personal. I don't have many hobbies but I do own shelties, so it's a start

Thanks again for the help!
Angela

Hi Angela, I like your new "name"! How many shelties do you have? I bet their beautiful hair is a lot of upkeep. Thanks for stopping in again!

Blessings~
Char

Some pictures for you:

Hi Sheltie mom and welcome..good to see you aboard the rapture welcome wagon

Char..is that the baby for your avatar? Wow she is getting so big and she is beautiful

Yes Sarah, that's my baby Arabel, but that was taken in the first week or two when she was only about 7 lbs! She is now 4 1/2 months old (12.5 lbs.), and she can't fit that way in the baby sling anymore... now she sits on my hip with her legs hanging out!

Char..(can I call you that?) I just saw the Valentine video and I realized that she has gotten bigger..Your girls are beautiful and they look so happy..good mommy keeping your babies happy

oh! now I get what you were saying.

Sure, of course you can call me Char.

Thanks Charity,
The 2nd photo looks a lot like my Ezra! I currently have just 2 (which is a good number of course) but I lost my Remy last year. He lived a good long life but we had to say goodbye in August.

Ezra is 5 and Cody is 2.5. They keep me moving, if you know what I mean. I don't have children, and resultantly, no grandchildren, so I consider these special creatures my 'kids' in a way. I've had shelties for over 15 years; they are quite smart and Ezra is exceptionally so. I only lucked into him due to a genetic defect; he was due to be a show dog. Well, he still is a show dog, just for a smaller audience :-)

Cody, the youngest, was an answer to a prayer to bring Remy back to life for a while, as well as to give younger Ezra someone to run with. He is turning out to be a special dog, too, but in different ways. I call him my 'Jesus dog' because when I am praying, or talking to Jesus, he always comes near.

Perhaps I will post some photos of the guys sometime. I haven't taken many the past year; it's been a challenging year for me and I kind of lost my joy for a while. The past year has been a series of losses for me, but gains in another way - the big way, His way. With so much gone, it is a blessing to have Him to lean on; I know the rainbows are right around the bend.

Thanks again for your kind gesture.

Blessings,
Angela

Sheltie Mom,

I understand your pain so much that I switched my name!!! I had the most beautiful collie that I rescued two years ago and had to give him up because of my moving and am totally devastated.

I am only blessed because everyone knew he was so beautiful despite his horrible past and he will be given a wonderful home.

The herding dogs are always my favorites.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Corgi!

Your words are so comforting! I have taken care of sheltie rescues; part of a group here. I haven't in a while but it was a great experience. Rescues usually have special needs; to invite one into your home permanently calls for someone with a very big heart. You obviously have a heart of gold! You must have a Corgi now, though, right? I have a friend with one - they are wonderful dogs!

It is so hard to lose a pet even when you know it is the best for them, and perhaps even yourself. I lost of piece of myself when I held Remy's paw that last day...he's at Rainbow Bridge now, probably running with his mate Murphy (his big brother lost 5 years ago.)

When I was a girl, I longed to have a collie. I grew up on Lassie so I suppose I am not alone with the Lassie longing. I learned more about herding dogs when I lived in England; they are indeed special creatures.

To love a dog leaves a pawprint on your heart...I hope there are dogs in heaven!

On a lighter note, I saw a great magazine ad today in Caesar's Way (the Dog Whisperer) that quoted under a big black lab hanging his head out of a window: 'without dogs, how else would we get rid of that new car smell?'

Blessings,
Angela

Dear Sheltie mom, I made something special for you...

Remy & Murphy flying in Heaven :)

And here’s a precious pic I found on the internet:

Oh, that made me cry! Bless you Charity...it's nice to see those wings on my special boys!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Angela

Yes Sheltie Mom! I have my corgi and we are joined at the hips I tell you. I miss her when I am at work, and she is without a second dog but, is adjusting. There was a weight limit to dogs at this Apt Complex and Alex is 75 lbs. I just feel like I failed on him, he had never lived inside a home until I rescued him. But, he does enjoy activity and, would be happiest with a total family unit. When I would be out walking him each day he would not let men walk near me, he would stop and start to stare at them, but, he would let women and children come near and socialize. I did not train him to do that he just did it on his own. I walk my corgi in a busy business district on the key to socialize and, she loves it when people want her to jump up on their child's stroller to give them a kiss. That is when I fell in love with corgis 20 years ago, this corgi jumped up on my son's stroller and gave him a kiss. I thought, what an endearing dog!!!!!!

The other day I was walking in a neighborhood near me and there was a house with two shelties and a corgi. Shelties are a more manageable size, and just as intelligent!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com