Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
another rapture dream

I JUST RECEIVED THIS IN AN EMAIL FROM A PROPHECY FRIEND and thought you would like to read it too. T/Sue:

Since tomorrow, Thursday, 02-11-10, is the day Iran has threatened some kind of action against global powers, the date bears watching. Maybe it was just an empty threat. Let's hope so.

Iranian nuclearization is conducted according to Tehran time, but Obama takes a look at the Washington clock and sees in it the congressional elections in November. No doubt Obama would like to avoid a war until after the next election, but can the current tensions cool off enough to wait that long?

It just occurred to me as I'm writing this that it was on Thursday last week that I had a Rapture dream. In the dream I was outside and happened to look up and see Jesus just a few feet off the ground surrounded by angels and a cloud . . so close I could almost touch them. I instinctively jumped, hoping to go up in the Rapture, but, alas, I landed back on my feet.

I don't know if there is any significance to the dream yet, but it just occurred to me it could possibly be an indicator of how very close we are now to the actual event. I've never seen Yahshua within touching range in any of my prior Rapture dreams, nor within just feet off the ground, like this dream. However, as we all know, He could
still delay indefinitely. If He's waiting for you to come to Him, please hurry up! ;0

Re: another rapture dream

I listened to that latest Lindsay Williams report a couple of weeks ago...you know the guy that supposedly knows TPTB and predicted that oil would drop to $50 a gallon six months before it did....well anyway...he was saying that there will be a war in the middle east, but the plan is not to have it for a year or a little after.

I don't know if they can truly control some of the middle east dictators though...so maybe there is still a 'wild card' aspect to it.

Interesting rapture dream....

Dee, I had heard Lindsay Williams say that too on a radio interview a couple of weeks ago. Like you, I think there is a "wild card" aspect to the mideast leaders that cannot be curbed or managed by the PTB/Elite who imagine they are in charge of the world. The dinner jacket in Iran is a real crazy and I think it would be hard for anyone to get him to curb his religiously-driven plans to create world chaos in order to produce the muslim Mahdi/messiah.

Also, in this lady's dream that I posted, I saw a correlation to her talking about the closeness of Jesus to her and to the ground that she had not seen before and the lady whom God told Monday night that only one grain of sand was left to fall. I know that was definitely a run-on sentence. Hope there aren't any English lit teachers reading this. I'll get the red pen!

T-Sue...the way the schools are now, I don't think many of the teachers know what a run-on sentence is. It seems they're more interested in pushing the evolution, and other left-wing items of interest on our unsuspecting children.

So, in light of that...I think you're safe. You can put the red pen away.

ybiC
Slade

You are too funny Slade. When I was in college, run-on sentences were my ongoing fault in essay writing. My paper would come back with sentences marked with that red pen and the notation - Run-on sentences! ugh. Still a problem. My thoughts run ahead of my fingers and don't know where to stop.

It seems like everything we are seeing is pointing to a shortening of the time and a nearness of the Lord. I get happier and happier with every clue and every dream, and every word that Jesus is near! Let it be tonight...sigh...

T/Sue, I bet if we had a contest to see who could type the longest run-on sentence, Scott would win hands-down!!! (Along with being the winner for using the most exclamation points. That boy just doesn't know how to quit with those exclamation points already!!!)

You are right Charity - Scott is KING of the run-on sentence. Whew, I feel better now! Thanks Charity.

Yep, he would be an English Lit teacher's paper grading headache for sure. Excedrin headache #29. He would get an A+ for creativity though so it would even out.

Tsue...I justify my run on sentences with dots...... and probably my typos and misspelled words distract everyone from the run ons :) see its all a plan.

I just came on to read your post :) I am going to be good girl and get some sleep now so I can concentrate on algebra tomorrow. Hopefully I will not wake up like I have been doing, unless its because I am being taken out of the world...then its OK...

Good night everyone...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com