Much smaller than a mustard seed;
I know the Word -- yet I still sin,
I'm a Christian of lesser-breed.

I haven't lived a perfect life,
I'm ashamed at things I've done;
I haven't always stayed the course,
And acted more like a Prodigal Son.

Will this all keep me out of Heaven?
Will I possibly be ignored and left behind?
Will Jesus come and Rapture His Church,
Leaving me stranded and in a bind?

Am I as unworthy and lost as I'm led to believe,
By the self-exalted who seek to steal all joy?
Or is this all part of a grander scheme --
Another stratagem in the devil's ploy?

I must confess I'm not a star,
I won't be on the Honor Roll;
But my Saviour holds me in His Hands,
Guarding my heart, my mind, and soul.

He died on the Cross for my wretched sins,
And said "IT IS FINISHED" before I was born;
He provided access to the Throne (for all His children),
When the Temple Veil was miraculously torn.

I no longer doubt my eternal fate,
My sins were ALL washed at Calvary;
Although unworthy, by the Cross I'm saved,
The Lord has forever set me free.

The arrogant can continue to spout and blow,
They can bluster like hurricanes,
They can form their own proud conclusions,
While they endure the Tribulation rains.

I won't let the haughty diminish my thunder,
My lightning will streak across the sky;
My heart is filled with the Holy Spirit,
Whether I'm Raptured or I die.

All PRAISE, HONOR, and GLORY to our LORD and SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST!!!!

May God the Father, bless all of you Soldiers of Christ, through His Holy Spirit in these final days!!

Maranatha, Hallelujah!!!!!

Humbly

Re: AM I SAVED?

That was perfect Humbly - I ask myself that question ("Am I saved") everyday and your poem gives me some comfort!

Humbly Irrelevant
He died on the Cross for my wretched sins,
And said "IT IS FINISHED" before I was born;
He provided access to the Throne (for all His children),
When the Temple Veil was miraculously torn.

I no longer doubt my eternal fate,
My sins were ALL washed at Calvary;
Although unworthy, by the Cross I'm saved,
The Lord has forever set me free.

"IT IS FINISHED".."Before I was born"

This is SECURITY!!!

Very Good Job Humbly and Thank You Brother.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Wendy:

I am so privileged that you are able to relate with my inner struggles in this life, and honored that my words may bring some "comfort" to you. We need to hang tough, hang together, hang in, and hang on in these last days. God bless you Sister!!

Joseph:
It will be a pleasure to meet you soon Brother. God bless you in the meantime, and don't apologize for being you!!

Humbly

Thank you Humbly.

PRAISE, THE LORD!!!!

THANK YOU
Humbly!!!
Photobucket

BLESSINGS,
W.C./Cathy

Reading your words dear Humbly . .

. . Remembering the Pharisee comparing his 'sins'.
and seeing how Jesus took under His 'wing'
the contrite soul, who confessed where he'd been.

Jesus heard both prayers, and He drew near
with compassion and love, and saw dear
the need of the downtrodden one,
and granted him rest, saying, 'it is done'!!

Humbly, thank you for your prose
Jesus gives Grace, for He knows
those crying out to Him Alone
and comforts us tossed and blown.

Thank you too Humbly.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thank you from me too Humbly and your feelings are mine too. I love to be reminded that as you say, He said "It is finished" before we sinned once. Also I heard teaching from Ray Comfort like that where he pointed out that everything we do and say is in the past. For instance the fact that I just typed that phrase above, is now in the past. So every sin we commit even future, is somewhere in the past. So that means somehow that as His blood paid our price then every sin becomes past sin and covered, even future sin. Sorry that I'm not explaining myself well in fact I don't even understand what I'm talking about! Anyway, thank you again Humbly for tellin' it like it really is, for us.
love
Ditta

Thank you, Humbly. That was beautiful. What a wonderful reminder that we are safe in His arms.

W.C./Cathy, Donna, and Maybe Today:
It's nice to have friends that understand us, isn't it? You can't get that out in the cruel, cruel, world.

Ditta:
You explained that really well, and didn't run in circles at all. Every sin past, present, and future has already been paid for 2000 years ago -- NO EXCEPTIONS!!

All we have to do is accept that Jesus died for us, accept His Free Gift of Salvation, accept Him into our hearts, and the Holy Spirit will keep Him there. How easy is that? Well, I guess it must be pretty tough because most of the world won't accept any or all of that.

God bless you friends.

Humbly

PRAISE GOD, He calls me friend!

I am as a blade of grass, here today and gone tomorrow, a whisper in the wind. But by His blood I have the honor to approach His throne and talk with Him. And one day soon we will be as one, oh, what a day at the banquet....

Hanging on with you, Humbly

Humbly my dear Brother,

That was so poignant and so true. Thank you, you write words that are so inspired and so blessed.

I can tell by your posts that humbly you are a deep thinker, you explore where others fear to tread. You are in good company my brother, may we meet in glory and contemplate the mysteries of God. Always baffled, always grateful, but always slain.

Please now if you will, may I have my rave-

Humbly- Imagine waking up one fine morning and finding out that a person you did really know or care for had paid your mortgage in full, and in addition deposited ½ a million dollars into your bank account. Yep, it just does not happen doesn’t it?

What drives a person to repentance to the acceptance of our Lord is his love for us sinners. Unconditional un deserved. For I am but a filthy rag, unworthy dear brother.

As Ditta pointed out it was paid in full 2000 years ago, the same blood that flowed, continues un abated into the lives of sinners. For he loved us first.

The biggest stumbling block in a sinners mind is the same as what lead them to repentance, LOVE. Gods total and unconditional love, never changing, never ending. A furious love that desires and consumes.

For the mortgage has been paid in full, and while you are at it, here have a few spending dollars. I know this is a worldly way in pointing out a simple truth, but it is a simple way to grasp it.

Unconditional, un abated, love and acceptance is so hard to accept for some. I want to pay them back? I want to feel like I am contributing to the overall mortgage, I cannot except a free gift. I have pride, I have honour.

So I will work, yes work hard.

This feels good for a while, but then you find it very hard to stay loyal. Remember we are just human after all. I wonder what I can do to make it all feel good again, to feel righteous and proud. Yeah good idea, I will create some rules and boundaries that I must follow. If I follow these to a tee, then I must be good and deserving.

And so the treadmill starts to turn, the love that once changed and transformed, has now been accepted under the proviso of an I.O.U. Works!!!

The love of our beautiful Lord is like a raging ocean. We may try to go down to the beach and stop the rolling waves from crashing into the shore by using a bucket to catch the water. But you will never win.

The only way is to stand on the shore, let the waves hit you in full force, and be carried out into that deep ocean. Trusting and knowing you will be safe, loved and held. Un deserving yes, but that is why it is called GRACE.

And only then you will finally know how to swim!!!

It has been paid for; you cannot stop what has already been done. LOVE

And that same love that first brought the sinner to the cross, will lead him/her back again and again and again in wonder and in awe and praise. For it is the un deserving love, knowing our flaws, knowing our failures but still receiving his mercies that lead us back to the cross. Excepting that we will never be right no matter how hard we try, but still he loves us.

For a sinner at the cross does not stand, but kneels in acceptance and in his grace.

Humbly dear brother, my little rave-

In his beautiful love / Paul

Wow, Paul! You have a very eloquent way of speaking and I enjoy reading your posts. That was beautifully written and well said.

Cesca:
Like Jesus, I too am happy to call you "friend"!! I can't wait to meet you Sis!!!

Paul:
I not only appreciated your little "rave", but I agree with it 100%. I especially appreciated your following summation:

"For a sinner at the cross does not stand, but kneels in acceptance and in his grace."

ABSOLUTELY!!! Jesus has done it all for us, and there is NOTHING that we can do on our own to deserve the Grace, the Mercy, and the Sacrifice that He has provided to us. All PRAISE, HONOR, and GLORY to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour!!!!!!!

As for me being a "deep thinker", if that is anywhere close to reality then it stems from me being "deep" in debt, "deep" in trouble, "deep" in the abyss, and "deep" in frustration over trying to live each day in this world. One day, and one day soon, hopefully none of us will have to be a "deep" thinker anymore because we will be freed from our mortality.

HALLELUJAH!!!

Love ya Bro!!!

Humbly

Humbly..

These poems of yours are all so beautiful and so aptly timed. I always say "this one is my favorite," then you write another one and that one is my favorite..they are all so beautiful and as I said before..so appropriate for "such a time as this"

YSIC
Sarah

Sarah:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that you (or anybody else) even takes the time to read anything that I write. I'm truly humbled by that fact.

Scott:
I'll tell you Brother -- you have totally overestimated me. I would quit my job in a minute (in a nanosecond) to be able to live my dream and WRITE for a living. I am no where near "Shakespeare", and I am not even close to having any noble thoughts about not earning an income for anything that is deemed as worthy. I'd write obituaries if I could get paid for it. Does this knock me down a few notches in your book?

As athletes get paid millions and millions of dollars for doing what they love, I just wish I could get paid thousands for what I love. But that is not what has been the Lord's Will for me, nor do I think that will change before we are Raptured.

But we can always pray for miracles, right?

See you soon pal!!!

Humbly

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com