<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need your prayer power for my friend!!!

My friend's Unemployment Insurance is about to run out and he is freaking out because he has not found a job yet and if he has no money coming in he is afraid of being kicked out of his home and because he will not have any money to pay the bills and rent and provide for his family.

He is a follower of Jesus and I have prayed for him but I need more prayer power from my prayer warriors because the more prayers going up the quicker the response from God hopefully because his time is running out!!!

I have always done the praying for my problems by myself but God is telling me now I do not have to feel like I am alone in this spiritual warfare and that is why he lead me to this site to know that I have brothers and sisters in christ to go to that will always be there for me. So I need you guys and thank you for always being there for me and making me know I do not have to be alone in this spiritual warfare any longer.

His name is Mark so you can give a name to God when you pray.

Thank you my dear prayer warriors I love you all!!!

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: I need your prayer power for my friend!!!

Dear Angelheart, I am praying for your friend to bind fear that would freeze his faith for God to provide. Along with David, I declare that I was young and now i am old, yet have I not see the righteous forsaken nor his seed (children) begging for bread. Father, we recognize and honor Jesus as the BREAD of LIFE - able and willing to take care of His own and to provide food, water, housing, clothing and peace of mind. Bless this man and his family in Jesus name, AMEN - LET IT BE SO.

Thank you Texas Sue his name is Mark by the way I guess I forgot to mention that.

What a lovely prayer

Hi AngelHeart, I'm praying for your friend.

Hi AngelHeart!

Lifting Mark up in prayer right now. Praying the Lord will meet all of his needs and concerns, for His glory, according to His will.

Angel Heart, I understand your friend's pain, do not be afraid. We cannot be afraid during this difficult time.

There are jobs out there, it just takes a lot of pounding the pavement and networking. I don't know what city he lives in but, some things are turning around.

Yes, its good to rely on a community for prayer, it is such a relief. Submit to God's will and try your hardest is what is working for me.

Losing an earthly home now is not a failure. God is streamlining us for a purpose.

Mark can get through this!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Angelheart Praying for you friend too.

AngelHeart, I've agreed in prayer with you Sis and everyone here that ALL of Mark's needs for him and his family will be met in Jesus Name.

God Bless You AngelHeart

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thank you all for your prayers my friend and I really appreciate it so much!!!

Dear Angelheart,

I am so glad that you're coming to your brothers and sisters for prayer! There is a lot of power when a number of Christians get together and pray.

Father, I pray for Mark right now in the Name of Jesus. I ask that you put Your peace upon him and his family, and take away the worry and fear out of their hearts. I ask that You lead Mark to the perfect job that You want for him. I pray that You put favor in the heart of the person interviewing him, and put it in that person's heart to hire him. I ask in the meantime that You provide for Mark and his family their financial needs by Your provisions that You have for Your children. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen

Thank you Lisaleenie you were my inspiration to reach out for help I love ya sister.

And what a beautiful prayer!!!!

Heavenly Father,We're asking that you would send your endless and abundant provision to Mark. Lord, fill him with hope that will help him get through this time of difficulty, and lead Mark, to new work that will fill his heart with joy. Lord, I'm asking in the precious name of your Son Jesus. And we thank you for answering our prayers for mark. AMEN!!
Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Thank you, Angelheart! As a matter of fact, I'm taking my own advice and just started a new thread over a problem that I'm having and asking for prayer myself.

Love you, too!!!

Angelheart dear Sis,
Praying for your friend, that Jesus will meet his needs

Love / ybiC Paul

Jesus we pray for Mark and ask that You give him peace, show him that You are his provider, and lay out the plan for his life that You have had since before the foundation of the earth. Help him to know that You know the beginning to the end of his life and that You have every single circumstance under Your control. Help Mark to know that all he needs to do is trust and rest in You. That is how Your plan will be able to unfold. Lord, answer him quickly, and for Your Glory.

In your name Jesus. Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com