Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RITA as kids!

Okay, this was Paul's wonderful idea. If anyone doesn't know how to post a picture, but you have one on your computer (or can scan it onto your computer), go ahead and email it to me and I'll put it up for you.

Let's get started!!!

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Re: RITA as kids!

My big sisters & me

Eating my favorite food!

ME at three with my older brother!

Here's Randy! :)

CJ says: "This is as young as pictures as I can find. Sorry we cant get our youngest pictures. I cant find them on the computer. We are like 9 and 10 in these…"

Corey on left, Jesse on right

Corey & Dad

Corey stretching

Jesse ready to swim

Jesse

Corey enjoying an icee

Me, Brother Tim, Mom, Grandma....and our monkey

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Oh, Corey! you are so ooo cute!!! You look just like one of my brothers when you and he were younger!!!

You gave my heart a little flutter - adorable.

Hey Char
I have sent you an email with some pics

Love ybiC / Paul

Private Randy and Captain Tim (Tim was older)1966

Hey Paul, I didn't get an email from you...it must have not worked! Could you try it again? Try copying/pasting my address. jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Well, I just happened to have old pictures on my computer because I had converted them from my mom's old slides to cd! Pretty handy! So here are a couple of little Dianes:

Check out my brown hair! Where did it go??

My dad and I in funny hats:

In my Easter Bonnet, with all the frills upon it:

Very Pretty Diane : < )

T/Sue-
Looking good!

Corey & Jesse,
Way to go fellas, I bet you both got up to some mischief growing up together

Randy-
A pet monkey, Wow!!. Looks like red was the in colour for baby clothes

Diane-
Love the blue dress and the little easter packages.
I bet you loved that dress

Charity-
I can see why your sisters are holding your hands. Give you an inch and you end up with pasta all over your head!!!!

Love / ybiC Paul

Here's Paul from babyhood 'till now! (what a cutie!!!)

Paul, all of your pictures are wonderful. The one of you as a little boy looks very English/British!

You and Charity have the same coloring - reddish blonde hair, skin tone - you could be brother and sister!

I ran across a picture of my mom @
about 10 years old playing the piano:

My 1st. birthday October 1949.

1st grade picture and toothless.

L to R my brother Mike, Mom, sister Sherry, and me.
Summer of 1957 I believe.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Paul, you looked so similar to my nephew Noah- it's crazy! Here's a picture of him and Eden from last summer when we had a family reunion at the Oregon coast:

And here's Paul!

Joseph, you have on a DAVY CROCKETT shirt. Awwww. I bet you know all the words to the song too right? Davy, Davy Crockett - king of the wild frontier.

That is so cute. Your baby picture is adorable. Joseph, you have a great family there. That picture was taken in 1957 one year after Elvis became very popular in 1956. Remember?

Brother Joe, what a cutie patootie you are!!!

Charity
Paul, you look so similar to my nephew Noah- it's crazy! Here's a picture of him and Eden from last summer when we had a family reunion at the Oregon coast:

And here's Paul!

Yeah, almost most a carbon copy...Whoopssss....should be copy and paste these days

This is fun you guys. Thanks everybody for sharing...Good idea Paul.

Charity, great joy with the pictures you're helping get posted. Looks like you enjoy "Paskettttty"

This is pre-rapture REUNION time.

If you can gang, come on and join the fun...this to good to pass up.

This is going to be a "Board Buster" for sure

Yep, Texas Sue, I remember most of the words but, I've got the tune down pat. Can't forget Elvis...nope

Charity and Texas Sue, can you see me blushing through the keyboard....shucks...

Texas Sue

ME at three with my older brother!

Texas Sue, you "Doll" you.

I just put your picture through my Super Duper HD NASA Highlighter Spectrometer "thing a ma jiggy" and LOOK at that Beautiful Basking in the Sunlight Glow Blond Hair of yours...WOW!!!

No wonder your brother is SMILING SO BIG, I would too.

Diane, you look really Pretty in your Easter Bonnet and blue out fit with the nice white trim around your shoulders...Do you have any chocolate Easter eggs left?

Private Randy, looks like you and Captain Tim had some good times playing Army. You're a handsome chap in your baby picture Bro.

How about CJ and Jesse, what handsome lads they are in their pics. Full of life and fun.

And Charity, I thought the beautiful picture of your mother playing the piano was YOU "LilSis"...had me convinced it was You.

Ya look like your mom.

Love the pics Joseph..(Joseph was my Father's name)1st grade picture and toothless is my favorite

YBIC
Randy

Randy
Love the pics Joseph..(Joseph was my Father's name)1st grade picture and toothless is my favorite

YBIC
Randy

Thank you Randy.

Blowing bubble gum was a problem for a while

Wow!!!

T/Sue- Char and me are brother and sister, and so are you!!!! (joke)Is'nt funny how we are all many miles apart but can have the same features etc. But so individual, Thats our Father for us.

Joseph- Brother I loved the photo of you and the family. Reminds me of a quieter time, growing up.

Charity- Wow, your nephew Noah. Same coloured hair etc as me. When we were kids you were called "Copper Tops" if you had reddish coloured hair. Now the kids say Ranga's short for an Orangutan. My kids even call me that sometimes, because part of my beard has red in it.

Love ybiC Paul

Knight Michael, you look absolutely adorable sitting on that little pony in your cowboy gear!! Darling!

This is is my beloved grandmother in her wedding dress. I was named for her and spent a good amount of my childhood with her as my mother was not able to take care of us. I know she will look just like this in heaven.

Beautiful pic TS.... I love looking at old pics and wondering how life was for them...

I would have to dig through boxes of pics of my kids to find the couple of me...lol... now all my pics are on the computer but not those that I took before digital.

Texas Sue
Knight Michael, you look absolutely adorable sitting on that little pony in your cowboy gear!! Darling!

This is is my beloved grandmother in her wedding dress. I was named for her and spent a good amount of my childhood with her as my mother was not able to take care of us. I know she will look just like this in heaven.

Texas Sue...your grandmother is very pretty in this picture.

I know my dad's mother is in Heaven as my Aunt Virginia told me that my grandmother told the family right before she died in effect..."I'll see you there..." She died when my Aunt was in the 8th grade.

It's gona be GREAT to get to see our loved ones.

Joseph you are right. We have so much to look forward to there. It will be such a grand reunion. Thanks, I think she is beautiful too.

Me and my wife Jan...married 30 years 05/23/2010

and I haven't changed a bit....OK, maybe a little..

Here's our lovely Lynn @ 4 years old with her baby brother Brian!

a nostalgic bump to the top....

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Lynn, you are a sweetie for bumping this up. I love your picture, very, very sweet. There you are looking after your baby brother - you started very early in life looking after everyone. God has given you a wonderful, big heart.

Randy, you and Jan are a very well-matched couple. You know how they say as you grow older you begin to look alike? You started out looking alike so you have a head start.

Joseph, my apologies! I am so glad Lynn bumped up this one because I had completely missed your work on my little girl photo. You said,

Texas Sue, you "Doll" you.

I just put your picture through my Super Duper HD NASA Highlighter Spectrometer "thing a ma jiggy" and LOOK at that Beautiful Basking in the Sunlight Glow Blond Hair of yours...WOW!!!

Now I am not sure what kind of machine you're talking about but it did help that old black and white picture clear a bit. Thanks also for the ocmpliment. You are a sweetheart!

Calling all RITA family members! Come post your pictures and join in the fun! It's great to be a kid again.

tEXAS sUE, i'VE gOT A liTTLe SURPRISE fOR YOu!

Hope you like it.

Charity I LOVE IT! You are such a doll. You sizing and putting them on the page together is so great. Thanks dear sister.

Tex, did you notice the difference in the pics? Maybe I should put them
side-by-side.

Look up above again... I put the before & after pics.

a great big nostalgic bump to the top

Charity, I DID notice the difference. You must have one of those wonder-rama-machines like Joseph! Very impressive. Isn't my Granny just beautiful? She looks like a character in an Emily Bronte story from the Victorian age like Wuthering Heights or Little Women. You will meet her in heaven and you will love her right away. She is the best granny ever.

Yes, Texas Sue, your grandmother is a very beautiful woman, as are you!
Too, our lovely mod Lynn!

Introducing Lynn, at age 16 in 1970. Ready to perform at a big concert...dig the big hair!

Lynn, you look like a Texas beauty queen finalist - wow!!! Outstanding. I love the sweet sixteen pics as much as the baby pictures. Isn't this fun?

Here's lovely Lynn again! Highschool dayz!

Here's a 'sweet sixteen' photo of me.

Texas Sue
Lynn, you look like a Texas beauty queen finalist - wow!!! Outstanding. I love the sweet sixteen pics as much as the baby pictures. Isn't this fun?

Thank you T/Sue.....your grandmother is beautiful and I bet you look just like her. This is fun getting to see everyone. I hope we can add some more.

Charity
Here's a 'sweet sixteen' photo of me.

Cool pic Charity.....you are certainly beautiful, now I know why your girls are so beautiful they look like their Mom.

bump cause I would like to see more pics of you guys.

Loving this thread!!! What cute kids and babies!!! Happen to love the Davy Crocket shirt too!!

Wow, Charity you are a beautiful young lady, then and now! No wonder your kids are so cute!

Lynn, you look like a beauty queen in that gorgeous dress! What a great picture!

Here's me in 1973 - I must have been 12 or so:

What a fun thread!

I love these pics!!! even though i have about 150 algebra problems to complete today I think I may have to dig through some boxes to scan pics...

Lynn I love your gloves..and I agree you look like a beauty queen...You look like you were a fun friend to have....

Diane!! Your pants....I had a pair just like those...lol and hair just like that.....

The pics of you as a little girl holding your purse is sooo cute...you are so girlie!!!

Ha, ha - Yeah Joyful Susan, aren't those pants GROOVY?? LOL! Actually, I wish I still had them. They're RETRO now. I could probably sell them!

Yes, I was girlie. My daughter, however has always been a tomboy. Hated dresses, dolls, etc., so we always had a battle when she was young as I always had trouble understanding why she didn't want all the dolls I was pushing on her, but loved cars, trucks, and for some strange reason, office supplies

I am laughing!! Office supplies..

I think we are the same age..... did you get your pants from army Navy...lol...and remember red snap hip huggers...I had baby blue, pink and red ones.

I have seen clothes that i had in the 70's at stores ... I walk through and stop and say I had pants exactly like these....

LOL, yeah one of her favorite "toys" was a full sized briefcase. Strange. She has gone on to marry a wonderful man that cooks like a professional, and she is a television director for a ministry here - and builds websites on the side - so still not too girlie. Can't convince her to give me any grandkids either right now

I certainly remember hip huggers! I had lots of easter egg colored clothes too! I remember thinking I was fat back in those days too. Unbelievable. I wish I could be "fat" like that again today - and fit in those same pants!

Diane, you and J/Susan are so funny - I remember those hip huggers too. Does anybody (from way back) remember the white go-go boots? Seems like I remember WIGS were even "in" at some point, the platinum blonde ones. I remember having one, but I don't think the "fad" lasted long. And madras handbags? Madras ANYTHING! And "weejuns"? Oh my - sooo many things coming back to me.

I love looking at all the pics here - this has been so much fun - I'd post some if I HAD some - don't have a scanner either. Keep em coming ya'll - this is fun!!!!

Shirley I remember the gogo boots (white ones)...and my sister and mom had "falls"

Remember "wiglets" - the extra pieces you put on top to make hair tall or in the south we called it "big hair".

Oh yeah, I remember my sister-in-law and one of my best friends wearing the hair pieces - to give them that big hair look TS. Mine was always long and straight - never did put it up. (that hippie look thing going) (although I didn't know what a hippie was at the time) Thanks for reminiscing with me guys - this was fun!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com