Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pentecost, Dispensational Change and Rapture
Re: Pentecost, Dispensational Change and Rapture

Earthangel,

These are some of the most exciting reads I have ever seen on the Rapture!

I'm nearly convinced that we could see the Lord's coming signaled in these Spring festivals.

The analogies are so real and make so much sense!
These people have done such a great study here.

I remember even last year we looked unto Pentecost as a very significant date.

http://2009pentecostrapture.blogspot.com/

and this year...

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=928251&cmd=show

Thanks for posting!

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

Hi Scuggers,

Thanks for your nice comments.

Here is something from one of the above links that was new to me, or that I hadn't noticed before from Micah 7. First Fruits is during Passover, so it could put the rapture as soon as April this year:

"Clue # 9 Those Left Behind Will Desire to Have Been a Firstfuit My soul desired the firstripe fruit. Micah 7:1 Past clues to Feast of Weeks Rapture Timeframe Clue #9 is that the soul will desire to be a Firstfruit."

Micah 7 has always sounded like the start of the Tribulation to me:

Micah 7
Israel's Misery
1 What misery is mine!
I am like one who gathers summer fruit
at the gleaning of the vineyard;
there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
none of the early figs that I crave.
2 The godly have been swept from the land;
not one upright man remains.
All men lie in wait to shed blood;
each hunts his brother with a net.

3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil;
the ruler demands gifts,
the judge accepts bribes,
the powerful dictate what they desire—
they all conspire together.

4 The best of them is like a brier,
the most upright worse than a thorn hedge.
The day of your watchmen has come,
the day God visits you.
Now is the time of their confusion.

5 Do not trust a neighbor;
put no confidence in a friend.
Even with her who lies in your embrace
be careful of your words.

6 For a son dishonors his father,
a daughter rises up against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man's enemies are the members of his own household.

7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me.

The above are great messages....

The THIRD DAY information is new to me as far as the timing. On Jan. 1st, 2005 I was given a message while sleeping that came unto my lips 'ON THE THIRD DAY IS THE MARRIAGE OF CANA OF GALILEE'...this verse from John 2 is a verse that speaks of the wedding taking place and a future wedding. I have also been shown over the years that the rapture would take place in the month of Nissan. MAY IT BE THIS YEAR 2010!!!!

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Hi Virginia,

The month of Nissan would indicate Passover for the rapture. One of the authors in the links at the top of the thread thought that "the third day" referred to First Fruits which happens during Passover.

We could be changed to immortality on the same day Christ was. Perhaps we are caught up later, as he was on Ascension Day. Or even Pentecost and then the Church would be caught up on the anniversary of its birth. As Enoch was; born and raptured on Pentecost!

All speculation, now but it COULD happen!

Virginia, isn't Nissan the first month on the Jewish calendar?

Well, so many of us have been seeing 111's for months (if not years) now. The first month of Nissan and the 11th day is March 26th...three days before Passover 2010. (Three day warning???)

This is the date that I'm going to be seriously watching.

I just had a thought run thru my tiny little brain.
Jesus was in the the tomb for 3 days after "Passover".. Then his resurrection..

And btw, you do know that the passover was NOT on a Friday as we celebrate each year.. Right..

Would we be that "shadow" to follow after his example (resurrection)..

Joseph

It only makes sense that the Church age dispensation would close with the Firstfruits RAPTURE; nearly the same time it opened...

http://www.scribd.com/full/26816538?access_key=key-1s9vc2tj6if46pnkqfmv

You can get a preview or pattern of the glorified, resurrection body we will have by examining this short clip by Josephus...More Validation for First Fruits RAPTURE 2010

Let me be clear that the dispensation I present DOES NOT occur at the beginning of the Tribulation but some ~ 5 months earlier. Scholars have determined the Tribulation to begin around November 2010 and run through the Fall of 2017.

The pre-Tribulation rapture in this viewpoint has nothing to do with the Fall feasts but has it's final fulfillment at the middle festivals Passover, Firstfruits [3 inclusive days later] and Pentecost, 50 days out.

Rejoice and be glad we are going home soon!

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

Based on which Jewish calendar we use, Firstfruits can begin as early as...

16 Nisan 5770 - March 31, 2010 - Wednesday [Rabbinical calendar]

- or -

16 Nisan 5770 - April 2, 2010 - Friday [Torah calendar]

I like the 31st and the conventional calendar but the watch should be at least 3 days just to make sure.

From midnight until dawn on each day, Jerusalem time!

Remember, this is only the beginning of a watch that covers over ~ 50 days!!!

I'm thinking that should we pass the May 23rd, 2010 date, we will have to wait until RH and Sept.9th, 2010 for the grand finale!
Let's hope not

Lisaleenie
Virginia, isn't Nissan the first month on the Jewish calendar?

Well, so many of us have been seeing 111's for months (if not years) now. The first month of Nissan and the 11th day is March 26th...three days before Passover 2010. (Three day warning???)

This is the date that I'm going to be seriously watching.

Lisa,
here's a 1/11 picture for you. Just 5 days before the Rapture!

scuggers
Based on which Jewish calendar we use, Firstfruits can begin as early as...

16 Nisan 5770 - March 31, 2010 - Wednesday [Rabbinical calendar]

- or -

16 Nisan 5770 - April 2, 2010 - Friday [Torah calendar]

From midnight until dawn, Jerusalem time!

I'm thinking that should we pass the May 23rd, 2010 date, we will have to wait until RH and Sept. 9th, 2010 for the grand finale!
Let's hope not.

Countdown to Firstfruits

I'm going to be looking into the return of Elijah this Passover!

I believe there is a tradition where a chair is left empty during the Passover seder with the belief that Elijah would show up on one future Passover.

Maybe we'll be here to see the two witnesses show up before we leave... lol

http://216.117.216.152/passover.html

scroll to the end:
Why is Elijah expected to return at Passover ?

In Malachi 4:5 it says,
"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD."
The Jewish Bible has three chapters of Malachi, so what we call Malachi 4:5...they call Malachi 3:23.

Each year at Passover, the Seder dinner table has a reserved setting for Elijah the prophet to return to earth at that time. After the four cups of the Seder dinner have been received, there is a fifth cup called the Cup of Elijah, received in expectation of his return.

We know that this is a Jewish custom or tradition. But how did this custom get started in the first place ?

Well each Sabbath day, there are certain prayers said and certain Bible verses read. The Jewish sages long ago had portioned out sections of the Torah for each Sabbath Day. This section per Sabbath is called the "haftarah".
The portion of Malachi 4 fell upon the Great Sabbath (Shabbat ha'Gadol) which is the Sabbath service preceding Passover.

Since every year the prophecy of Elijah's return was read and pondered just prior to the celebration of Passover, then it became customary to look for Elijah's return at Passover. Surely God seems to indicate so, since nothing occurs by accident in God's universe.

At our home, we place TWO extra table settings for the two witnesses of Revelation Chapter Eleven.

We believe that those two witnesses are Elijah and John the Revelator.

When Elijah returns at Passover, will that be considered "the midnight cry" of Matthew 25: 6 ?
It is something to consider.

Feast of Firstfruits
...Unlike Passover, the Feast of Firstfruits did not randomly occur on different days of the week. It always was to occur on Sunday-- "on the morrow after the Sabbath" (Leviticus 23:11), which would occur after the Nisan 14 Passover. This differs with current Jewish practice of designating Nisan 16 with the Feast of Firstfruits (Bikkurim). If the Feast of Firstfruits is calculated as Nisan 16, then Pentecost would fall on Sivan 6 each year. However, this is mistaken, since both the Feast of Firstfruits and Pentecost were mandated-- by Biblical calculation-- to be on Sunday only."

a BIG chart showing the 5-1/2 month gap between rapture [Pentecost?] and 1st Seal...
http://whatsaiththescripture.com/Timeline/Big.Chart.Intro.html

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

The correct date for Firstfruits should be...

me -
Based on the corrected date of Sunday, Firstfruits can begin as early as...

18 Nisan 5770 - April 4, 2010 - Sunday [Torah calendar]

From midnight until dawn, Jerusalem time!

I'm thinking that should we pass the May 23rd, 2010 date, we will have to wait until RH and Sept.9th, 2010 for the grand finale!

Corrected counter for Nisan 18
..."The Mystery of the Date of Pentecost", describes why Judaism changed from the original, Biblically mandated Sunday celebration of the Feast of Firstfruits and Pentecost, to the present day celebration of Nisan 16 (Feast of Firstfruits) and Sivan 6 (Pentecost). He says: "We have no proof, but suggest that the change came some time after the resurrection of Christ and before the destruction of the Temple. Think of the impact Jewish believers must have had as they described the LORD's resurrection on the Sunday of Passover week at First Fruits and the coming of the Spirit seven Sundays later on Pentecost. The leaders [of the impenitent Jews] must have been hard pressed to explain away the relevance of the feasts and their fulfillment in the Messiah. The solution they came up with was to obfuscate [to confuse] the calendar in such a way as to make the connection less clear between the feasts and their fulfillment in Christ and the Holy Spirit. The strategy apparently worked because most Jewish people today see no connection whatever between the feasts and the Messiah. By the time Josephus wrote his history about the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD, the Jewish authorities had established the concept that First Fruits was always on Nisan 16, and Pentecost on Sivan 6."

This now verifies the correct date of May 23rd, Sunday, as Pentecost 2010!

a message from Lora:

Subject: Thanks for all the support!!

Hi scuggers,

I just wanted to tell you how great it is having you on the site, you have inspired me with all your messages and post!!

You are awesome!!! I wish there were many more of you.

I am getting ready to send out another Clue. I am working in the Songs, but the Lord just keeps giving more Clues, I thought I would be done around 7 or 8. I like you belive it is Firstfruits.

My next clue is looking to the harvest- the barley, naturally.

It is simple, the priest to the sickle to the Barley day one of Firstfruits, Nisan 17, and waved it , ascended up into the air, Jesus our high priest will do the same for the Firstfruits.

So...... there you have it, it is simple, look to the harvest day.

Now.... the Jews dont care about the barley, they are all about the wheat, cause they are the wheat.

Anyway, I have not emailed this info to one other person, just you, cause you are the Loaf of Barleys number one fan!!

Please feel free to email me anytime!

Lora

loafofbarley@gmail.com
--------------------

So then to briefly wrap-up, [to this point]

April 4th, Sunday, 2010 ... Firstfruits [our Easter]

May 13th, Thursday, 2010 ... Ascension Day

May 23rd, Sunday, 2010 ... Pentecost

[a ~ 5-1/2 month gap...]

All three dates are possible watch dates; after that if necessary, [Sept.8th - 9th] THE 48 hour day, TRUMPETS.

So easy a caveman can do it

Now, where are those two witnesses?

Scruggers,

I feel that when Jesus was either rejected by the Jews or died on the cross, the Church age began.

It would make sense that the Church age would end (Rapture) on or before those days, so that the ecclesiatical years would not overlap. This fits the thinkings of Pastor Riley in the post here on RITA.

The Sanhedrin in Jerusalem are planning a sacrifice at the rebuilt altar at the end of March. This is something that I personally believe will not overlap with the Church age.

I've seen sometimes that you have leaned towards a much later rapture than most.

I know in my heart and by all that has been revealed that it will be in 2010. I personally hope and believe it will be sooner than later...

Just my thoughts.

YBIC
Rich

scuggers

[a ~ 5 month gap...]

All three dates are possible watch dates; after that if necessary, [Sept.8th - 9th] THE 48 hour day, TRUMPETS.

PS. a pre-tribulation rapture cannot possibly have a literal fulfillment on the feast of Trumpets since it would be 2569 days out of phase with the Fall feasts.

The best fit then would be in the Spring 2010 with a ~ 5 month gap of time before the Tribulation is to begin.

This is alarming since it is less than just 7 weeks away!

scuggers

The best fit then would be in the Spring 2010 with a ~ 5 month gap of time before the Tribulation is to begin.

This is alarming since it is less than just 7 weeks away!

That's interesting !

I wrote here at RITA last year about a "4 month gap"

The "4 Months"
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
TexLittlefield

=======================================================================
Jun 24, 2009
Re: Song of Solomon, Pentecost and WHAT IF ???
------------------------------
>>>>>Quote: Originally Posted by Tom
.....Janeen, it seems to me that the Lord is bringing us full circle back to the dates most of us believed for years and years would be when the Rapture would happen......<<<<<<
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is exactly what has me somewhat concerned.

Refer back to my "4 months" post earlier in the thread.
(here) >>>

[previous post on forum]
=============================
>>>>>Quote: Originally Posted by Tom
WHAT IF Fall represents the time of the harvest of the Bride at the rapture when the trumpet sounds on Feast of trumpets?

~~~~
~~John 4:35 >> [KJV]
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.~~
~~~~
(Tex
Those 4 months have always been a major "what if" to me

>>>>Quote riginally Posted by Tom
WHAT IF Fall represents the start of the grape harvest of Gods wrath during the appointed time for God to fulfill His prophecy in Daniel 9:24?

(Tex

".... for they are white already to harvest..." "grapes" aren't "white" , but barley is.

It's just a "what if"
"...behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, [ end previous post]
================================

(Tex
Jesus seems to indicating there that 'the majority' of His audience is "expecting" the "harvest" at the most agreed upon time ..... i.e. - four months from now. But Jesus says the "white" harvest is NOW .... 4 months sooner
than popular expectations.

So ..... keeping in mind that we don't count from "0"
in hebrew counting..... we have have the 4 months before Rosh HaShanna and the Fall harvests.

1.- Tamuz (begins June 22 '09)

2.- Av (begins July 22 '09)

3.- Elul (begins August 20 '09)

4.- Tishrei (begins September 18 '09)

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

scuggers

Feast of Firstfruits

...Unlike Passover, the Feast of Firstfruits did not randomly occur on different days of the week. It always was to occur on Sunday-- "on the morrow after the Sabbath" (Leviticus 23:11), which would occur after the Nisan 14 Passover. This differs with current Jewish practice of designating Nisan 16 with the Feast of Firstfruits (Bikkurim). If the Feast of Firstfruits is calculated as Nisan 16, then Pentecost would fall on Sivan 6 each year. However, this is mistaken, since both the Feast of Firstfruits and Pentecost were mandated-- by Biblical calculation-- to be on Sunday only."

These sites were really well done...

http://216.117.216.152/omer.html
http://216.117.216.152/ascension.html
http://216.117.216.152/pentecost.html

http://whatsaiththescripture.com/Timeline/The.Appointed.Times.html#Table

http://216.117.216.152/ch5sheaves.html

Bringing in the Sheaves, Future raptures to come -

Believing that every morsel of the Word of God is highly significant, it can be perceived that
four translations (Resurrections) occur within the New Testament Church, based upon Mark 13:35....

"Watch ye therefore; for ye know not when the Master of the House (Jesus) cometh:

"at even (evening)............................First Translation/ resurrection took place on Easter Sunday evening

"or at Midnight................................The Midnight Rapture and Resurrection (also called "Second Watch)

"or at the Cockcrowing....................Third Translation ( Rapture-Resurrection) (also called ‘Third Watch’...Luke 12: 38)

"or in the Morning............................Fourth Translation (a Transfiguration; and Resurrection on the Last Day John 11: 24

New from Lora Shipley...

http://www.scribd.com/full/26907568?access_key=key-21xoxwp6bgohvpvsi2ku

Clue #12 Firstfruits: A PROMISE OF MORE TO COME- NISSAN 18 CATCHING AWAY TIME FRAME

Lora's Blog is here...
http://loafofbarley.webs.com/

more great commentary from 5 Doves-

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2010/marjatta216-2.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2010/marjatta216-1.htm

Clue #12 by Lora Shipley

http://www.scribd.com/full/26937835?access_key=key-4jvp6yys79mzr0qmqj

Nissan 16 Sickle to the Shaf

Rich E
Scruggers,

I feel that when Jesus was either rejected by the Jews or died on the cross, the Church age began.

It would make sense that the Church age would end (Rapture) on or before those days, so that the ecclesiatical years would not overlap. This fits the thinkings of Pastor Riley in the post here on RITA.

The Sanhedrin in Jerusalem are planning a sacrifice at the rebuilt altar at the end of March. This is something that I personally believe will not overlap with the Church age.

I know in my heart and by all that has been revealed that it will be in 2010. I personally hope and believe it will be sooner than later...

Just my thoughts.

YBIC
Rich

Sooner rather than later please

New today, an update to the 12 clues for the Rapture...

by Lora,
Tom,

I updated the clues study, I added the new clues, and I did a summary page in the beginning, it will help people choose which clue they want to read first. I think it will be helpful. So if you want to resubmit or post the 12 total clues that would be awesome!

Thanks again for all your help in this.

I believe there is at least one more clue, it is the LOAF OF BARLEY- It is pretty profound. I will send that to you in the next few days.

I am also working on a new study in Songs, it is staggering and very insightful to the Bride of Christ.

Thanks again Tom!!

Lora

10 Clues to the Cathching Away and Wedding Time Frame

http://www.scribd.com/full/26631091?access_key=key-betoly2s4yw94o6jsgw

More validation for a Firstfruits RAPTURE this Spring!

A Vision ...
http://www.scribd.com/full/27070299?access_key=key-yrmp381krscr3nnuyjr

Rapture VISION - Need Your Opinion

Moon Phases Calendar

next upcoming March 15, 16th

Website: www.scribd.com/full/27673222?access_key=key-1d6zo86qq965fdbyq6wc

Scuggers

A Vision ...

Rapture VISION - Need Your Opinion

more confirmation of the vision...

by Lora Shipley...
I calculated the Date Jan 2, 2010 of the vision of the 3 crecent moons and the bright star. The vision was late at night and may have fallen on Jan 3. Even at that Gods calendar starts at night fall when the sun goes down, so this would make in Jan 3.
Each moon cycle is 30 days, so 3 crecent new moons is 90 days. 90 days add to Jan 2/3 and the day is April 2/3. This falls on the Feast of Firstfruits. I do not belive this could be a coincidence. Jan 1 was a full blue moon, 3 crecent moons latter is Feast of Firstfruits. 3 means divine perfection.

LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

God make us the Bride!

Lora

...About me:[by Lora]

By profession I am an Interior Designer, but not for the last few years. I started out in Hollywood doing set design, and shortly after that time I rededicated my life back to God, became Spirit filled and began a family. I home schooled for a number of years my 2 sons who are now young men in college. I currently have my little girl in a private Christian school.

I have traveled and seen much of the world, I have been very fortunate, li I have had everything, and have had nothing. I have found that all I truly need is HIM. That riches and all the world has to offer is nothing in compared to living a simple life with him. A life set apart for His Glory! Besides my two sons I do have a husband and a 6 year old daughter, and I love them dearly.

I have been tested and tried many times, over and over. I am in a pretty severe trial right now, and the 12 clues studies was birthed on Jan 3, 2010. The day after my trial hit me for about the 5th time. Instead of focusing on the trial, I focused on the word, and the word became my manna. I have had joy in this trial, and peace. So this trial is not fazing me, I guess this is where you realize that no matter what is thrown your way it is all ok, our life is just a vapor compared to all of eternity.

I live in northern California on a little farm, with a beautiful view; this place is a little piece of heaven until I get to the real heaven. I live a quiet life, garden, can my goods for any preparation we may need in the future, even if I am not here, there are those that I love that will be left behind.

I teach children’s Sunday school, write and teach studies on line and in person, try to visit those in need and do my little part. We all have are little part that can and will make a difference! We cannot save the world, but we can do our best with our children, our families and those around us first.

Please email me with questions. I have people email me all the time. This is part of my ministry, to encourage and build up, and also make sure that you ARE THE BRIDE!

I hope you are blessed with the studies!!

BE THE BRIDE OF CHRIST!

~Lora

[emails welcome] loafofbarley@gmail.com

end quote-

God bless you Lora!
May the Lord shine down upon you and your ministry!
THANK YOU for blessing us today!

Love in Christ,
Tom

Today...

When does the day begin?

Scuggers

A Vision ...

More details on the Firstfruits VISION

I would like to comment on the vision I had of the 3 crescent moons and the bright star. I do not see it meaning anything else other than a catching away time, the rapture.

IT just happens to fall on Firstfruits; I just can't believe it is a coincidence. I had this vision the day before I started the 13 Clues study. At that time I believed that His return would fall somewhere in the Feast of Weeks, as the study went on the rapture was narrowed down to the Feast of Firstfruits. So when I had this vision I was unaware that Firstfruits could be the day.

The days are ticking down, it seems almost unbelievable, and sometimes I am gripped with doubt. I am reminded that we have to look at the word, look at the patterns in place, look at His Biblical calendar and know and understand if He is talking about " not 1 generation shall pass" that "that" generation should be "70" years, the gematria value of 'seventy years' is 777. 70 mean restoration.

I, we, must remain hopeful, and look at the evidence in front of us; we are entering into the season, Spring, and the day we should look for Him. In the Latter Rain study # 10 we learn that He comes to us in Month 1, Nissan, this is in the month of Firstfruits.

We must remember this, when He comes it will be MONTH 1, period!!!!

I am just like all of you, someday I know for sure He is coming on that day, I shrink back and wonder for sure if it is this year, I say," can it be??!!"

The world has been waiting for His return for over 2000 years, the odds are against us. But HE upholds his word, keep your eye on the word, He is the Word, let the Word and you become one. Stand strong in His Word especially on those days when you shrink back.

Go to his word, get in Him. Palm Sunday was the day prophcied by Daniel; Jesus expected them to have done their homework, and he expects the same from us.

Surely we are in the generation, surely the generation is winding down and coming to a close; surely we may be here for only a few more weeks.

But like I said, “can it be real?" I too like many of you believe it is too good to be true! Have faith have hope.

Many people ask me about the calendar and email me for help in this; hey I am just as confused on all the calendars out there as you are; so this is what I am telling them to do.

Do what the Jews have done for over 4000 years, wait for the 2 witness' of the new moon sited in Jerusalem, then count the day, I believe they do not count the new moon day, so Firstfruits should be 16-17 days past the new moon sighted.

I am personally going by what the Lord showed me in my vision, I just hope I interpreted it right, it was 1 day short of a full moon the day I got it. For those of you who do not understand the "moon talk" this is how the Jews kept the calendar, a lunar calendar, established by God.

Mostly what I wanted to say was that we may have days where our faith becomes weak, and it just becomes hope, we hope it is the day of His return. Hope is also good, we can hope and pray that His return is soon and this Firstfruits.

One man emailed me last night and said that he was so excited he could just spit up. I can relate, and so this is how it should be, that we are so anxious and excited for his return.

I hope and pray and believe that it is this year; this year just fits best of any! (Clue #5 explains why it is the best year).

Make sure you are in Him, make sure you have given Him permission to make you the bride, give Him full reign of your life.

There cannot be any double mindedness.
Let HIM make you the Bride, Let HIm make you into that Loaf of Barley,

He can and will do it, we just need to give him permission to do so!!

Be the bride!!

Lora
(end)

Thank you for blessing us Lora! Thank you for your faithfulness and all the work you have done to bring this! God bless all your effort.

I see that the Karaite calendar best describes the accuracy of the time; as best we can determine.
http://www.karaite-korner.org/

I woke up this morning thinking about the barley harvest. I don't know that much about it....When is it?

Ma
I woke up this morning thinking about the barley harvest. I don't know that much about it....When is it?

sometime during the 1st 50 days I think...

http://www.jewfaq.org/current.htm

http://www.karaite-korner.org/abib.shtml

In summation, barley which is in the state of Abib has 3 characteristics:

It is brittle enough to be destroyed by hail and has begun to lighten in color (it is not "dark").

The seeds have produced enough dry material so it can be eaten parched.

It has developed enough so that it will be harvest-ready 2-3 weeks later.

Thanks Scuggers.

scuggers
Ma

http://www.jewfaq.org/current.htm

http://www.karaite-korner.org/abib.shtml

I thought this was good on the timing of the Rapture...
http://www.ortzion.org/risen13_.html

which I believe could be on Firstfruits...
http://www.ortzion.org/omer14.html

Ma

Hi ~ Ma,

I saw this too...

Dear Doves,

In days of old when the barley was taken to the Temple as grain sacrifice it was done very early in the barley season. The barley was green and not fully developed.

When the barley was found to be in the abib/aviv state, the mature crop was then still 2 to 3 weeks away in development.

As the first of the firstfruits of the barley, some of the green barley was harvested, taken to the Temple, and roasted in a skillet over fire. This was the INITIAL harvest of the firstfruits of the barley, the first of the 7 species of the land of Israel.

This is weeks earlier than the barley harvested later at maturity as part of the waving of the Omer, the beginning of the 50 days of The Counting of the Omer until Pentecost.

There is firstfruits barley near harvesting toward the end of Adar, the last month of the spiritual year for Israel, as well as that 2-3 weeks later around the days of First Passover/Unleavened Bread of Nisan 14 to 21.

The declaration of barley in abib/aviv and then the start of the month of Nisan is of spiritual importance as a law, commandment in the Torah, and very significant.

If the bride/body of Messiah/Christ will be transformed during the barley season, it is well to look for our Master earlier in the barley season.

These will be days ending Adar, according to the calendar, like 3-13 to 15.

When some search for barley in abib/aviv in Israel, where should they look? The logical answer is in Jerusalem or nearby.

It was found there already on 2-28. Which do I consider more valuable? I am looking to the Jewish calendar, based upon the conjunction of the moon.

When can the harvest of believers occur, if it is the barley season? It is possible to look to the last days of Adar from 3-13 to 15. (again, New Moon!}

If we are symbolic of the barley harvest, He is the fully mature, we will become mature, like our Christ, in our Resurrection bodies!

The barley fields in Israel may look green rather than white to harvest, when The Blessed Hope arrives. May we WATCH each day now. Come Quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,

Jean

scuggers

In days of old when the barley was taken to the Temple as grain sacrifice it was done very early in the barley season. The barley was green and not fully developed.

When the barley was found to be in the abib/aviv state, the mature crop was then still 2 to 3 weeks away in development.

As the first of the firstfruits of the barley, some of the green barley was harvested, taken to the Temple, and roasted in a skillet over fire. This was the INITIAL harvest of the firstfruits of the barley, the first of the 7 species of the land of Israel.

This is weeks earlier than the barley harvested later at maturity as part of the waving of the Omer, the beginning of the 50 days of The Counting of the Omer until Pentecost.

There is firstfruits barley near harvesting toward the end of Adar, the last month of the spiritual year for Israel, as well as that 2-3 weeks later around the days of First Passover/Unleavened Bread of Nisan 14 to 21.

The declaration of barley in abib/aviv and then the start of the month of Nisan is of spiritual importance as a law, commandment in the Torah, and very significant.

If the bride/body of Messiah/Christ will be transformed during the barley season, it is well to look for our Master earlier in the barley season.

These will be days ending Adar, according to the calendar, like 3-13 to 15.

When some search for barley in abib/aviv in Israel, where should they look? The logical answer is in Jerusalem or nearby.

It was found there already on 2-28. Which do I consider more valuable? I am looking to the Jewish calendar, based upon the conjunction of the moon.

When can the harvest of believers occur, if it is the barley season? It is possible to look to the last days of Adar from 3-13 to 15.

(again, New Moon!}

If we are symbolic of the barley harvest, He is the fully mature, we will become mature, like our Christ, in our Resurrection bodies!

The barley fields in Israel may look green rather than white to harvest, when The Blessed Hope arrives. May we WATCH each day now.

AVIV found in the Jordan Valley!!!!!!!

Pastor Jack replies to a question of mine today on the rapture.

Begin dialog:
Shalom, Pastor Jack,

What is messianic viewpoint of the Rapture of the church?
I have seen Arnold's study from Ariel ministries and he believe's it can happen any day.

What do you teach at your congregation?

BTW, thank you for clearing up the calendar issue for me! I thank G_d for you!

Shalom,
Tom

Dialog reply:

I thought that this would best explain what I teach concerning the Rapture. We are looking at the coming of the 5th Rapture any time, most probably in the next couple of months. I won't set a date, for that is not for man to know.

Charted:
A Study on Resurrections & Raptures

scuggers
So then to briefly wrap-up, [to this point]

[a ~ 5-1/2 month gap...]

So easy a caveman can do it

Now, where are those two witnesses?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com