<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WOW oh WOW...she is only 12 and paints heaven!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmm-0-Rdxo8&feature=youtube_gdata

Some of these paintings are from when she was 9 and her mother is an atheist so she never heard about God....but has been given visions of heaven!!! Just amazing!!! What an amazing God-given talent!

Re: WOW oh WOW...she is only 12 and paints heaven!!

Amen, just when you think you have seen everything. I have never seen such a thing.

She painted Jesus with green eyes, it was beautiful! If this is an actual vision and recreation of Jesus, wow.

Can we go home now.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

WOW! That was awesome!
She had the colors so beautiful.
And the face of Jesus, just imagine how much MORE wonderful He will be!

She is Amazingly talented. Started getting visitations from God at age 4.
She is now 15 and has her own gallery.
http://akiane.com/home.html
I love the paintings of Jesus!!!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

I know, Dee! I am always so struck with her paintings. In fact, I was just admiring some of her paintings today! Every once in a while I go visit her website to see if they've put up anything new.

Supposedly she has seen Jesus. When people who've seen Jesus look at this painting, it is the most accurate depiction they have ever seen.

I can't wait to see Him face to face!

COME LORD JESUS!!!

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

...............................Age 8.................................................................Age 9................................

That is talent straight from heaven!! Thanks for putting the link to her gallery....I didn't know she had one so I will definitely go check it out.

That picture looks like what I would think Jesus would look like since his hair is shorter...but could be the various mini-series I have watched too giving me that idea

WOW you guys-- check out some of her newest ones:

Childhood

Symphony

The First...

Okay This makes me sooooooooo sad. I noticed that her paintings were becoming less and less "Christian". Meaning, Christ-centered. And now I've seen this one, with her explanation. Makes me want to cry.

Enlightenment

I was always interested in Asian culture, and recently my interest focused on Southeast Asia—India, in particular.

My dilemma was that there were virtually no Asian Indians in our local area, and if I had worked only from my imagination, it still would not have been enough, because any authentic culture demands a thorough knowledge of traditions and customs.

Ironically, a few months later a gentleman from England called my gallery to make an appointment with me. When he arrived to our Idaho gallery we were stunned to see a Hindu Swami from top to bottom dressed in his own traditional robes.

His intention was only to share an urgent, confidential and spiritual message, then return back home. But after hearing him, we all convinced him to stay with us longer. During five days of his visit he was teaching us about his culture and faith, eventually agreeing to model for me.

This turned out to be a four-month-long painting project, because every detail had to be authentically accurate.

The Enlightenment is not only about the Hindu worship and prayer, but about all of us finding our own way to spiritual enlightenment, peace and contentment.

Respecting the differences of our spiritual crossroad paths demonstrates maturity and is part of reaching the enlightenment.

Everybody needs time to reflect and contemplate, and the most inspirational and peaceful place to do so is the nature.

Through the Swami’s focus on beauty, wisdom and love everything is reviving, both spiritual and physical thirst is getting quenched, and the scorched hill is releasing its first flower as a symbol of rebirth.

How can one who claims to have been in heaven several times with the only TRUE GOD fall for such a lie? This makes me very, very sad.

Now we can pretty much say her painting are NOT inspired by God she sounds like Oprah!

yep...I was just reading one of the captions for the two women in the white and black dresses.....something about it was disconcerting.....about how we pick our own parents and are watching from heaven our 'life walk'....sounded a bit 'reincarnationy' to me....not saying she didn't go to heaven, but she evidently is being misled....very, very sad.

Charity
Okay This makes me sooooooooo sad. I noticed that her paintings were becoming less and less "Christian". Meaning, Christ-centered. And now I've seen this one, with her explanation. Makes me want to cry.

Enlightenment

I was always interested in Asian culture, and recently my interest focused on Southeast Asia—India, in particular.

My dilemma was that there were virtually no Asian Indians in our local area, and if I had worked only from my imagination, it still would not have been enough, because any authentic culture demands a thorough knowledge of traditions and customs.

Ironically, a few months later a gentleman from England called my gallery to make an appointment with me. When he arrived to our Idaho gallery we were stunned to see a Hindu Swami from top to bottom dressed in his own traditional robes.

His intention was only to share an urgent, confidential and spiritual message, then return back home. But after hearing him, we all convinced him to stay with us longer. During five days of his visit he was teaching us about his culture and faith, eventually agreeing to model for me.

This turned out to be a four-month-long painting project, because every detail had to be authentically accurate.

The Enlightenment is not only about the Hindu worship and prayer, but about all of us finding our own way to spiritual enlightenment, peace and contentment.

Respecting the differences of our spiritual crossroad paths demonstrates maturity and is part of reaching the enlightenment.

Everybody needs time to reflect and contemplate, and the most inspirational and peaceful place to do so is the nature.

Through the Swami’s focus on beauty, wisdom and love everything is reviving, both spiritual and physical thirst is getting quenched, and the scorched hill is releasing its first flower as a symbol of rebirth.

Charity.... I looked at allher stuff last night until I got to this pic and read what she wrote! I thought about her all night and wondered what changed her thinking...she sounds so new age.... I then wonder who was leading her....She was on Oprahs show and I saw something about in**** children...I know they believe that Jesus was a prophet just like mohamid...It made me sad when I read that because I was so excited about her work...I have seen her before.

Why is my one word blocked out...i n d e g o children?

I can very easily see how the "art world" could influence her to go down the opposite path, its a marketing thing and monetary too. And if her mom is not a Christian, she will listen to the secular side.

Artists are highly sensitive and, since she is a genius, lots of wrong people are going to be involved in her career.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com