Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
. . . no kidding!!

from John Clark @ 5 doves

Re: . . . no kidding!!

HA! Funny.... as I sit here in TEXAS with record snow fall and tree limbs that could not hold the snow and a fallen down tree in the yard across from me.... I would love to be able to take pics but I can not find my battery charger :( my son made a snow man yesterday and today it is leaning backwards looking up and praising God :)

This is pretty amazing....snow in all 50 states at the same time!! Could Charity's vision of "I am coming in the storms of the south" have anything to do with this?

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/news/2010-02-11-nationwide-snow_N.htm

or this

Deep South braces for big snow
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/weather/02/12/winter.snow.storms/index.html?hpt=T1

ooo that gave me chills on top of the chills I have from al the snow!! Now I am really cold...LOL...its the south here and this does nt happen much around here...I can n ot even get my car out of the driveway...I am not used to the snow.

Come Lord Jesus :)

From the CNN article:

Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport had recorded 12.5 inches by Friday morning. It was the greatest 24-hour total in the Dallas/Fort Worth area since 12.1 inches fell January 15, 1964, the National Weather Service said.

We got every inch of those twelve inches here north of Dallas. There is snow piled up at least a foot high in my backyard birdbath. Street full of snow, ice and slush several inches high as well. I had no idea that it had hit all 50 states. Even Hawaii???

LOVED the cartoon Donna, and sent it to my whole email list.

Someone said on another thread that maybe Jesus is coming and God froze everything so planes wouldn't be in the air, car wrecks on freeways, etc. What if it is true?

TS!!! I love it...God and His mercy is so good....

It's funny, I am in Canada, Ontario to be exact, and we have had less than an inch of snow on the ground all winter! So much for Canada being the "great white north"! Strange indeed

Wendy and Charity thank you for this post :) I am sooo excited now..... good word.

How exciting!!! Could this be the snow God has in reserve?

This was posted on 5 Doves today:

Job 38:1 ¶ Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

Job 38:2 Who [is] this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Job 38:4 ¶ Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. ..............

Job 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

Job 38:23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war? ....................

Job 38:29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

Job 38:30 The waters are hid as [with] a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com