Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayers Needed, Please!

This is a bit embarrasing but your all family and I need your prayers so here it goes...

I just started having stomach pains, occasional pelvic pain and now bright red blood in my stool. Not a ton, but it enough to notice. I'm not one to run to the dr for everything so waiting awhile to see if it goes away. So please pray...I'm a bit nervous about this.

Re: Prayers Needed, Please!

Darlene....this past summer I had the same problem, I ended up in the hospital for some testing. I had the same symptoms you are having now. Come to find out it
is diverticulitis. Watch yourself very closely and if the bleeding gets worse, go see you primary care doctor.
I am praying over you and I hope you get some relief from this problem. It can be very unpleasant.

Love...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Darlene,

You are in my prayers...

GOD BLESS....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Darlene, I'm praying for a healing in your body. God bless you.

Praying the Lord will quicken you as to what you need to do.

I had a similar experience this last summer and unexpectedly had to be taken to the ER, with further testing that revealed the causes. From that, I personally believe it is best and safer to have this checked out as soon as you can. This is likely a sign
that something in your body needs attention to. Bless you, K

Photobucket
Father, in the name of your Son Jesus, we're asking that you would heal Darlene, and cover here with your blood O Lord; surround her with your angels. O Lord we speak healing over her right now in Jesus precious name. Amen! and we thank you Father God, for answering our prayers for Darlene.

Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Praying with the rest here

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Dear Darlene,

I'm praying, too.

"Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that You calm Darlene right now, please, and give her Your pefect peace. I ask that you remove her fear and hold her hand. Lord, please heal her pain and bleeding, and whatever is causing it. I ask for a miracle on her behalf today, Dear Father. Hold her and shower her with Your love. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Darlene, please keep us updated. We love you and you have our support and prayers.

Praying for you too Darlene, that God will lead you into whatever you need to do in getting this checked out and/or to just completely heal you. In Jesus name Amen

Darlene, hang in there love, prayers are going up! Remember that Jesus will not ever leave you nor forsake you. The enemy is trying to scare you, so don't let him.

Here are some good words for all of us to remember:

The enemy is unleashing a final blast of his fury aimed directly at the saints of the Most High God who are now positioned to enter into the fullness of their divine destinies. But the Lord would have you know to stand. Stand with your face set like flint and turned into the wind of the Holy Spirit. For the enemy's blast shall be met by the unrelenting force of the Holy Spirit and turned back upon the enemy's own head. The full force of the Holy Spirit shall be released on behalf of the Lord's own.
So fear not, fret not, and doubt not! Simply be still and see the salvation of the Lord! Allow His angels to go before you and lead you into your promised land.

Darlene..

God says I am the God that healeth Thee Ex 5:26

Praying for healing and peace in your life.

Sarah

Thank you everyone for the prayers. I'm going to see how my symptoms are tomorrow and if I'm still having symptoms I will go to the hospital. I pray that I will feel fine tomorrow and won't need to go.

I am praying that your body will line up with the word of God and by His stripes you are healed and walk in devine health....

"I pray that I will feel fine tomorrow and won't need to go."

Darlene, I pray this for you too - in Jesus' name.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com