Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New, but feel like I know all of you!!!

I have been a lurker here for over a year. I have wanted to join in, but felt like the Lord was having me wait. Today I felt the Holy Spirit tell me to join in fellowship with all of you.

I feel like I already know so many of you!!!

Anyway, looking forward to allowing all of you to get to know me!!!

Email: savedbygracen93@hotmail.com

Re: New, but feel like I know all of you!!!

Sharron, so glad you have jumped into the RITA pool today. This is a warm, cozy, filled-with-love refuge for rapture watchers. I am glad you have signed on and look forward to your posts!

Sharron is a beautiful name, I have never seen that spelled that way before. My sister's name is Sharon and I always thought that it was a beautiful name.

I think RITA is a lot more fun than FB, in fact, I know it is!!!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Hi glad you are with US !

By the way sometimes the board is hard to
post on(just a warning) and I have to go on
the internet explorer and put aol in.
I then sign on and access my mail and log on
that way to post. (I email rita link to myself}

Glad to have you with us.

Ps

It comes up that your IP is blocked.
Thats why I have to use a back door.

Hello Sharron! Welcome. I'm looking forward
to getting to know you!

Here's a Rose of Sharon for you.

-Charity

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Texas Sue
Sharron, so glad you have jumped into the RITA pool today. This is a warm, cozy, filled-with-love refuge for rapture watchers. I am glad you have signed on and look forward to your posts!

Hi there Sharron and welcome to the RITA Splash In Event sponsored by RITA Welcome Wagon.

I second what Texas Sue above and we're glad you joined in fellowship Sis

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Welcome Sharron....it looks like Charity has already sent you some flowers, and beautiful to boot. Just pull up a rug and sit a spell with us. We are glad you are here.

YSIC.................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!! I know what a warm and sweet fellowship this is here!!

Honestly, I really wanted ya'll to get to know me so when I meet up with ya'll at the heavenly rita reunion you will know who I am!!!!! I didn't want to be a party crasher!! HaHa!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sharron! Thanks for following the Holy Spirit's lead, and joining us!

Hi Sharron, welcome to the group! What part of the world do you reside in - and is it snowing there too? LOL!

That's funny, Sharron. As if anyone could be a party crasher in Heaven! But I know what you mean. I'm so glad I've gotten to know these fine folk, and let them get to know me. The reunion will be sweet for sure!!! Can't wait!

Hi Sharron! That is my mother's name too! (but with one "r") I have always loved it. She has a Rose of Sharon bush by her front door that looks just like the picture Charity posted.

That is funny you should mention party crasher. It made me think of all the people that read here, but don't post. There will be a lot of "unofficial" Ritarians in Heaven we will get to meet!

Diane..........
I live in Alabama, and YES it is snowing today.
A very, very rare thing (thankfully). I am a true GRIT (girl raised in the south) and like it warm and sunny!!

Sharron

Dear Sis, welcome to the family.
I get excited when I hear of another brother or sister coming out of lurker land and into the house of RITA

I cannot wait in getting to know you Sis as we await our King together.

Calling all brothers that are lurking!!!! Come on out, I am getting out numbered here.

But this brother loves his sisters

Love ybiC / Paul

Welcome Sharron glad you decided to join us!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Sharron you mentioned having true grit there in Alabama. Actually in the south you would be a steel Magnolia

Welcome to RITA Sharron! This is the best pre-trib forum there is. We are always trying lift each other up in the lord and post any kind of news relevant to the rapture.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Welcome....Welcome....Welcome....

Glad to have you here...and at the re-union up in glory.

Paul/Aussie

.....But this brother loves his sisters

Love ybiC / Paul

A hug for you, brother Paul.

Here's a hug for you, sister Sharron! (this is actually my biological sis that I'm hugging, but you can pretend you're her, okay?)

Welcome, Sharron! What a beautiful name! So glad you listened to the Holy Spirit's leading and came out to join us!

I know what you mean about feeling like you know everyone already. That's how I felt when I joined RITA, too!

Looking forward to your posts!

Welcome Sharron!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Welcome Sharon, I dont post very often but welcome

Paul.... there is no doubt in my mind how much you love your sisters. Like I said, I have been here awhile and already know yall!

Texas Sue....... you are right us southern girls are steel magnolias!! HaHa!!

Charity..... you are a precious, precious sister to me already. You glow with the love of Christ right through the computer!!!

Joseph...thanks for the big splash of a welcome!!

Sparrow, WC, AngelHeart, RichE, Lisaleenie, Khog, Carlie, Pattie, Lynn,Mary, Maria....Thank you for taking the time to welcome me. I feel very loved and welcomed already!!

Sharron,

Welcome to RITA!

You will never find a nicer group of people anywhere! We all have one thing in common....looking for the coming of our Lord!

You are loved already!

Welcome, welcome, dear Sharron!!! Glad you're posting with us, cuz this is a place with Lotsa' Spirit-filled love and caring and joy.

Singing and praising the RISEN LORD with you, dear sister . . . til He comes for us!!!!

Hey there Sharron! Welcome!!! I agree with Barb's posting - the nicest people you'll find anywhere. I can't imagine how nice it's going to be in heaven when we all finally give each other a REAL hug!

Welcome to the RITA family Sharron!!

Donna

Awwww Donna, you made me nostagic with that pic of the 'Big Hug Mug'!
That was my mug in highschool! That exact same one!

...Wonder what ever happened to it...

-ya!

Sharron, good to have you on board at RITA. You just missed the "RITA NAMES" update that I posted two days ago, but will get your name on the next update.

PS I have an aunt and uncle and cousins that live in Huntsville. What part of the state do you call home? They would say "roll tide" but I am a "hook em horns" guy.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Tom

WElcome Sharron..

You have actually been around longer than I have :) Glad you came out to post.

One of my best friends name is sharon (one r) I think I used to accidentally spelled her name with two r's and it took me so long to remember one or two.

Charity
Paul/Aussie

.....But this brother loves his sisters

Love ybiC / Paul

A hug for you, brother Paul.

Charity I love this pic..it actually looks like you and Paul..... soooo cute!!

Hi Sharron..

I love that name ..it was my best friends name in high school and I miss her, she moved away. so now I have another Sharron to talk to, but like the others, my friends name had only 1 r in it..

Welcome

Sarah

Hey Tom!!

I am in the suburbs of Birmingham.
And I am a HUGE ROLL TIDE fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But an even bigger fan of my Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pastor always says it is crazy how people will cheer and shout like crazy on Saturday, but then for the One who deserves the praise it is often lacking.
So, I shout for my tide but I praise and worship my Jesus.

Welcome to you Sharron from Edelweiss in Europe. I don't get to post much. I usually catch up with all the latest posts of our dear brothers and sisters on RITA when we get up in the mornings here in Europe! God bless. Edelweiss

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com