Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RITA is special / Thank you Lord

This is a very special place that the Lord has provided, full of Christian love.

Like CJ said the other day, it feels like we all are drawing in closer as a body in these last days

Thankyou father for your love and for these people my brothers and sisters in your name. My dear family.

I just want to express my heart felt love to you all. I have never felt or had so much love and understanding in my life from such precious people.

I love you all my family, my brothers and sisters

Thank you Jesus my saviour, my provider, my end goal.

In his beautiful love / Paul

Re: RITA is special / Thank you Lord

Awwww Paul I have never had a brother but if I did I would want him to be just like you I love you brother Paul and I feel the same way you do about my Rita family I couldn't of said it better myself!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Amen Paul! There is a lot of love among brothers and sisters in Christ here at RITA. I can't wait to meet all of you in person when Jesus snatches us up out of this world. It will be so wonderful when we all get together in heaven.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

You know Paul, I really feel that is why the Lord has allowed me to jump into fellowship at this time.
I believe, without a doubt, the time to see our Jesus face to face is coming very soon.

I feel such a draw to be closer to the body and not the world right now.

This has been a special place of encouragement for me over the last year. This is indeed a family within the FAMILY!!!

It is a wonderful family with no end ever, just a glorious future. Jesus is drawing closer and so are we.

Dear Sharron . . . bless you!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and for joining and watching with us.

It' wonderful every time to hear a new poster expressing their joy finding RITA. The Spirit sure knows how to draw close His Family, yes, away from the world in rich fellowship!!

AMEN, PAUL!!! I feel the exact same way. I thank God so much for this website and for all of you. You're truly my family, and I'm grateful for you all so much.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Paul..My brother died 2 years ago so it is great having some new brothers

Love ya
Sarah

Paul/Aussie
This is a very special place that the Lord has provided, full of Christian love.

Like CJ said the other day, it feels like we all are drawing in closer as a body in these last days

Thankyou father for your love and for these people my brothers and sisters in your name. My dear family.

I just want to express my heart felt love to you all. I have never felt or had so much love and understanding in my life from such precious people.

I love you all my family, my brothers and sisters

Thank you Jesus my saviour, my provider, my end goal.

In his beautiful love / Paul

Paul you radiate with the love of Jesus..This really warmed my heart to know that we have made a difference in your life.....that is sooo important to me .....

PS...Thank you Jesus for Paul and the love he shares with each of us...Thank You for his beautiful heart and for blessing us with a true friend and brother in Christ....

and for all the brothers and sisters on Rita :) thank you Jesus that You have blessed me and brought me to this place where I can share and open my heart and be at peace and that it will be recieved just as You recieve all of us.....

Sarah
Paul..My brother died 2 years ago so it is great having some new brothers

Love ya
Sarah

Sarah I am sorry for your loss.... I have not experienced this yet ( and hopefully will never) but I can only imagine how hard it could be....

Susan, there are lots of things that would be tough to endure if I didn't have Jesus in my life. He holds our hands and walks along side of us while we lean on Him. He is the lifter of our heads. And I thank Him for saving me.

Sarah

AngelHeart / Kevin / Sharron / T-Sue / Donna / Lisaleenie / Sarah / Joyful Susan-

I think Texas Sue nailed it by saying, this will never end. We are a family with the head of the house our beautiful Lord and saviour. Without him we have no family.

Every single one of us comes from different cultures and backgrounds. But when we all come together in Christs name, we all share one common bond.

HIS LOVE

Sharron, I am so glad you found us here. I myself was lead to RITA which I feel 100% in saying, by God.
When I broke out of lurker land I found a family.

Sarah- I love you Sis. I would be honoured to be your brother. I am here and will always treat you as my sister whom I love dearly. And as your brother I will always treat your heart as my own.

AngelHeart- I am so proud of you Sis and love your faith. You are never afraid to come out and say how you feel. I love you

Kevin- My Bro, it will not be long. I look forward to meeting you in his presence my brother. The race will have been run. Love ya Brother

Texas Sue- You have a heart as big as your home town Sister. You are a faithful watcher, from your early childhood you have been waiting. Your groom is coming Sue.

Donna- My beautiful Sister who is on par with Charity in the pictures that show Christs love. I love how you say the saying "the snatch". You are a blessing to me Sis.

Lisaleenie- You have taught me what trusting in the Lord is. And I mean this sister. Your faith in what you have gone through has blessed me. I love you

Joyful Susan- You do make a difference Sister. And your RITA name says it all. You are my sister and I love you.

I want everyone to know that the biggest blessing you can do for not only yourself but more importantly for others is this-

Share your heart. Never be afraid to lay it all down on the line. Your past hurts, the triumphs, your fears.

This is the world wide web, and it may seem scarey to do this, but you will feel liberated.

Christ to all be the glory honour and praise. He name lives forever. He is our King

I love you all

ybiC / Paul

Imagine-- we're just gonna get closer & closer & closer & closer..... for eternity!
Boggles the mind!

G r o u p H u g ! ! !

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Thank you, my dear sweet brother Paul. I love you, too! Your comments really touched my heart. I have tears welling up in my eyes. I can't wait to meet you and give you a big hug!!! You have a big heart, and the love of Jesus just shines all over you. I never had a brother, and I am grateful to have you as my brother.

You make me !!!!!!!

Charity
Imagine-- we're just gonna get closer & closer & closer & closer..... for eternity!
Boggles the mind!

G r o u p H u g ! ! !

Can I get in on this hug too??? I may not say much but I certainly read everything that is written and all of you mean more to me than you will ever know. I feel like I know each and everyone of you and your families. My day is just not the same without my RITA family and I also cannot wait until we are all finally together.

Paul....you are correct RITA IS SPECIAL and so are you!

Paul, you are always so thoughtful! I never had a brother, but I am glad I have such wonderful brothers in Christ like you! You make the SON shine here at RITA!

Sharron, maybe your joining IS an indicator that as we are growing together in the bride of Christ, His return is imminently close!!!

Char (love the nickname; I don't really have one, although one friend use to call me Charles), those little guys are adorable, but where did you find them?

Paul I am honored to have you for a brother and all the other brothers on this site..and for all the wonderful brothers and sisters here, you are all special.

I heard a teaching once that said, whatever happened in your life, good or bad, that is what makes you who you are, So we are all, who we are because of what we have been through. So I know that lots of us have gone through some tough times but, that is what makes you special and that is what makes you who you are.

Love you all
Sarah

Hi Carlee, I just looked in 'icons' under "hug animated gif". I always wondered where you found your little smiley guys!

Char is my shortened name, but my 'nickname' has always been Char Bear. Wow, I think His coming really IS soon-- I've just been feeling this need to open myself way up to all y'all lately (even more than USUAL-lol)

Panthia:
By all means join our group hug! You were already in it anyway!

Paul, you are such a blessing to RITA. Thank you for your transparency among us throughout these past months. Love ya bro!

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Yes, RITA is special! What Panthia said, and I'm a member here and feel like everyone here is family, I just don't post much. Thank you everyone, this is the first place I check every morning! Can't wait to meet you all!

Not feelin' it. Maybe it's because one of my posts got sliced & diced on RITA a week ago.

I hope it's different in heaven.

To Paul & All Rita fam

TN Dove
Not feelin' it. Maybe it's because one of my posts got sliced & diced on RITA a week ago.

I hope it's different in heaven.

Dear TN Dove,

I'm so sorry that happened to you. When you say sliced and diced, did you feel attacked? Or did they delete the thread? I don't have a chance to read all the threads when they come in, so this is the first I've heard of it. That's a red flag. I went back a week ago and didn't see any of your threads sliced up. Was it deleated?

Crikey brother Paul you're making me tear up inside!!

Please somebody bring out the boxing ROOS before I gush!!!!

Love Ya Bro!!! Scarby wants to mark his territory on your harbor yaht!!

Hi Mr. Dove:

I was wondering where you have been? I didn't see that post either. Sorry you felt attacked-I hope it can be worked out!

Thanks for your encouragement, Paul . . we love you!!

TN Dove, sorry to hear about your post. I don't know what happened . .

The post TN is referring to is one with an excerpt from a Brennan Manning book he put out on RITA. I replied with a warning about Manning with documentation of his connections with new age theology which TN interpreted as a personal attack on himself. It is not and I apologize to you TN if you took it as such. I love you as much as I love anyone else on RITA.

However, if I see error, I will point it out. The fact that this man puts a lot of truth mixed with a little error makes him very dangerous in my opinion. An architect who is a small fraction off in his drawings will end up with a crooked building when it is finished. I had documentation that this man is a false leader.
http://www.wayoflife.org/database/brennanmanning.html
Anyone who reads a post has the opportunity to accept or reject what is written both by the original submiter and the one who replies. Some agreed with the rebuttal info, some didn't. That is their right and their choice.

I am very sorry that Paul's lovely thread has been hijacked with this offense that it seems I may have caused for you TN Dove. I apologize for any hurt you may have felt.
You are free to forgive me or not. I will not apologize for posting my beliefs and warning. I am just sorry that you assumed it was a personal affront to you.

Texas Sue, thanks for explaining what happened. What a lovely apology. I hope that TN Dove sees this and accepts your expression of love as you're trying to mend fences.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com