Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
fox news

Fox news was talking about Iran boasting about their nuclear power now and warning the west to back off. I didnt hear the rest as it was hectic in my house.

Re: fox news

Yes Janice, this is certainly worth keeping our eyes on this situation as it is unfolding...Thank you Sis for this update. I've turned on Fox...O'Riley and Beck are talking about this now.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

O'Riley asked Glenn Beck what he thought about the situation in Iran with their nuclear program and what might happen over there.

Glenn, replied that the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told him on several occasions that, "We (Israel) will do what ever we have to to survive."

Glenn Beck was just told by O'Riley in effect, "We shouldn't specualte on what might happen and, we should be careful how we cover this..."

Thanks Joseph :) and Janice.... please feel free to post more :)

I do not have cable or I would turn it on....

I watch the news each day and this is the first time in a while that I have heard them talking about the situation in the middle east

OOOO Really!!! hmmmmmmm thanks for letting me know this or all of us not jsut me lol

Joyful Susan
Thanks Joseph :) and Janice.... please feel free to post more :)

I do not have cable or I would turn it on....

Joyful Susan, Senator Rick Santorum from PA. was just on Greta Van Susteren's program On The Record just a few mins ago and said in his exact words with regard to Iran, "Things are coming to a HEAD."

Below is a link for Fox News where you can get videos of news stories.

http://www.foxnews.com/

Thank you Joseph!! *clapping* *jumping up and down* *overflowing with JOY*

I just saw this btw and thank you for the link... i savedit....I hope this means others are starting to watch also because the time is near....

*singing* "You alone are my hearts desire and I long to worship YOU"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com