Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For dog lovers

(url)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtDnpuJi6RM&feature=player_embedded(url)

From YouTube "Ode to God and my dog"

Just the cutest little video about dogs. It touched my heart and will yours too!

Re: For dog lovers

Thank you W.C.!

Isn't it wonderful? So cute to show the little ones, such a simple explanation that makes so much sense. Isn't our God just the BEST!!!

Panthia - I am just a mess tonight!

I saw this some time ago and had the SAME reaction - I showed it to my daughter and she was too!

Isn't it so true - how Dog is God backwards? I think this little song reveals soooo much about the heart of God and how Dog is meant to love us so much and be ever so faithful - (just like Him). Thank you for posting this - I LOVE IT!

Shirley,

I know.....goosebumps......tears....all because of our beloved dogs.

When I saw it I knew everyone here would just love it too

Oh, Panthia, my heart's beating a little faster, and I'm wiping my eyes watching this.

Wow, the emotions!! I'm thinking of my Collie, Lancer who I know is in Heaven. Yes, our pets will coming running to us, and greet us on those paradise meadows.

Panthia
Thank you W.C.!

Isn't it wonderful? So cute to show the little ones, such a simple explanation that makes so much sense. Isn't our God just the BEST!!!

Thank you Panthia!
YES, it's so wonderful and truly a cute way to explain to the little ones.
GOD BLESS YOU!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Panthia, I love this. Here, I'll embed it:

There's a really touching dog video I saw a while back that I'm going to try and find for y'all. You'll probably cry at that one, as well.

BTW, Panthia, you almost got it right with the 'url'... just exchange the paranthesis for brackets, and then make the one at the end look like this: [/url] (with a slash)

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Okay, I found it! Embedding is disabled, so here's the link.
This is a wonderful tear-jerker for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4

Thanks Charity,

I knew you would come through for me And now I think I know what I did wrong, but thank you for embedding it, that will make it easier.

I actually thought about you and your wonderful girls, how they would watch it and think about their Daisy! (oh, I hope I remembered her name correctly) I remember seeing a picture of your beautiful dog

Yep, you remembered correctly, Panthia.

I'll show the girls the video tomorrow- they'll love it!

And heeeeerrrreee's Daisy!

Charity,

Daisy is beautiful! And thank you for the other video, yes it gave me more goosebumps and tears.

Love you Sis

Amen, Praise God, because of dogs, God has given me a way to support myself all these years. I could never live without them.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com