Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For Diane C. Hijacked Thread Going Rogue

So tonight's Smallville episode was another Zatanna episode. I agree that it is a bit of a letdown from the last two episodes, but next weeks episode Persuasion is looking up. Still I would rather see more D.C. heroes and fewer meteor rock infected freaks...

Seeing Lois as a 50's traditional housewife looks pretty funny. Lois....you got some 'splainin' to do...

Re: For Diane C. Hijacked Thread Going Rogue

Knight Michael, is that you? You fooled me last week...I thought it was Scott!!

There is nothing to see here behind this curtain...move along...move along. HA HA HA HA HA HA

Knight Michael
There is nothing to see here behind this curtain...move along...move along. HA HA HA HA HA HA

NO WAY!!! I PAID GOOD MONEY TO SEE THIS SHOW!!!

Hey SSS, dare I ask what your super power is?? Wait a minute while I get a kleenex.... Ya aint gettin my snot today SSS! My mighty powers of Tissue Girl will fight back!! Also, I have taken my antihistimine, so TAKE THAT, snot snatcher!!

Well, I'll tell you what, Smallville might have been "meh", but it was tons better than the Olympics opening. Boooring! Snore!

Yeah, we'll see if next week's episode is any good. That Lois still gets on my last nerve. Chloe is much cooler! Did you know that Tom and the gang are like 30 years old in real life? Too weird! I thought Lois looked like she was getting laugh lines! Botox Man (ol' BM) to the rescue!!

OH MY GOODNESS! I finally understand now! Obama used Jedi Mind Tricks on the voters! It all makes sense now!! "You will vote for me" 'We will vote for you' "you want the change I bring, even though you have absolutely no idea what it is and aren't smart enough to ask" 'we want the change you bring, even though we have absolutely no idea what it is and aren't smart enough to ask' - and the rest is history, as they say.

Of course, being King Nerd, you have seen and probably own Family Guy - Blue Harvest, and Something, Something, Something Dark Side.....right?

Yes, Which is why they stopped putting Tom in suits in the earlier seasons. It made him look older...now is okay though. LOL

Tom Welling A.k.a. Clark Kent is 32
Erica Durance A.k.a. Lois Lane is 31
Allison Mack A.k.a. Chloe Sullivan is 27
Kristen Kreuk A.k.a. Lana Lang is 27
Bud A.k.a. Shelby the Dog A.k.a. Krypto is 5 which would be 35 in dog years

Oh, that's the funniest thing I've ever seen! I have tears in my eyes! I seriously can't believe it - they already have a video up about the Jedi thing. Wow, I feel so "in touch" - or did you just make that video up in the last 30 seconds???

I can't believe Chloe and Lois are exactly my daughter's age. Wow, do I feel old! Botox Man, where are you???

Oops, I mean Lana Lang, not Lois..

I have seen Blue Harvest. I have not seen Something, Something Dark Side. Family Guy sometimes goes way, way over the top. However I do own a copy of Mel Brook's Spaceballs.

"Why didn't anyone tell me my butt was this big?"
President Skroob

Mister Botox...to save the day.

No I did not create the O Video. Just posted. I report...you decide. LOL

Uhhh, thanks anyway, Mr. Botox. I think I'll just get old gracefully...ick.

Yeah, Spaceballs is a crackup too. We have that one also.

Family Guy certainly can be too over the top for me too. It's a shame because other parts are so funny! I actually liked Something, Something, Something Darkside better than Blue Harvest - but yes, it does have some over the top parts. I thought they weren't as bad as Blue Harvest though - or maybe they were just different.

Kristin Kreuk A.k.a. Lana has now been signed to be a recurring cast member in NBC's Spy comedy Chuck as a fellow Nerd Herderâ„¢.

This was a good bit.

LOL, that was a funny one! The link didn't work, but I clicked on youtube at the top and watched it there.

I guess I'm gonna have to pull out the Family Guy star wars's again and watch em. Need a good laugh!

I don't watch Chuck, but I do remember seeing that Lana was going to be on there.

Reusable actors! They never get old! Just botox em up, change their clothes, and throw em into another show! How handy!

The funny thing is Brandon Routh who played Superman in the Superman Returns movie was already signed on with the new season. So that's two Supes actors on Chuck.

So Lana I mean Hannah err Kristin already had Chuck (Zacahry Levi) save her life. So looks like good type casting. Mwahahahahahahahaha

She did kick butt as Chun-Li in Street Fighter though

I didn't know Brandon Routh was on that Chuck show! I thought he was the worst...superman...ever....

I miss old Chris Reeve. Nobody did Superman like Chris Reeve.

I agree. Chris will be sorely missed. R.I.P.

To switch gears to X-men, I had a waitress tell me the other day that I had hair like Storm! I told her that, yes, Halle had called me for my creative input on how her hair should look - lol!

It was a nice compliment though. Better than - "uh, how old ARE you with all that gray hair??"

Ok, well, I guess I better hit the sack. Thanks for a fun thread and laughs tonight!

We really have taken this thread where "no thread has gone before".

By the way, Kirk, Picard, Janeway, or Sisko?

I vote Janeway!!

LOL

SO others will get the comment.

Picard was too quick to surrender.

Sisko was too emotional.

Janeway was too hypocritical.

Kirk fired the phasers, the photon torpedoes, and always got the girl. SO I go with James Tiberius Kirk.

Just as I suspected you would... He's my second choice, but first choice of male captain - lol!

Yep, great pic of Storm. That's my hair all right!

g'nite all!

Ok, one more quick pic -

I guess poor old Leonard in real life has a real addiction to the smokin stick...

Knight Michael
I agree. Chris will be sorely missed. R.I.P.

The only SuperMan in my books is Jesus!!!

Jesus is the Only Super Hero you need!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com