Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My little girl leaves today

It is Sunday morning here in Aussie land.

This afternoon I will be going to the airport to meet my daughter Charley whom is flying out to New Zealand.

As you know Charley will commence her 12 month duties working in a Christian camp.

This old fella will be strong, at least until Charley disappears through the departure gates.

I feel at peace, and I am so proud of her.

I will see her in 6 months, but hopefully before then, in the air and not on an aeroplane.

Love ybiC / Paul

Re: My little girl leaves today

Paul she may be on a wing but she's in our prayers!!

A wing and a prayer(s)!!!

Keep strong my friend! That bond of love is really strong in all of us!!!

When we get separated it sometimes hurts worse then anything imaginable!!!!

I wish the Lord could fill in the empty space with some spiritual caulking!!! But that is not how He operates!!!

We just have to carry on and put our trust in HIM!!!!

I'm still learning how to do that!!! Even at my age in the Lord!!!!

Paul I know that Charley is still your "little girl" however old she gets and it's quite something to see her take off in an aeroplane as you say. We just pray for Charley Lord Jesus, that You will keep her under the shadow of Your wings every day of this time in New Zealand and beyond. We pray that this will be a time when she experiences Your presence and Your love in a new way and that this will be the most wonderful time for her, meeting new friends and enjoying fun times, adventures as well as learning more about You and Your word. We pray that you will keep dad Paul in the peace that he is feeling now, that you will reassure him every day of Your presence and Your plans not only for Charley but for him too. And we do pray also that Paul will see his little girl again very soon in the Air and as he says, not in an aeroplane! In Jesus' Name, we pray amen.

Paul, keep your chin up. We won't be here long so the separation will be short Also, with internet and cheap phone rates you won't be too far apart right?

Praying for peace and joy for you Paul as you make this transition. We all love you and will be here for you if you need to talk.

Oh Paul, praying for both of you. Hopefully we'll all meet in the air soon and there won't be any more goodbyes.

Deep breath, swallow hard, and smile! I'll be praying for you, Paul, as well as for your family, and of course your sweet daughter, as she steps out in the direction that the Lord's planned for her this next year. How much easier (and less painful!)it would've been to simply send her to the university to study. But she sought the Lord about this opportunity, and you're a wise dad to encourage her to go.

I know you're proud of her for her decision, and we'll be keeping each of you in prayer! You'll be keeping us posted as to how she's doing in NZ, won't you??

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Paul, isn't great to know that Charlie belongs to Him?!!

Your girl is safe in His arms, no matter where she goes in the world.

And then when our Lord Jesus comes for us, we will say 'Goodbye'
to separation forever!

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Wow, that is so neat that she is working for a Christian camp. What will she be doing? What a joy to know that she belongs to the Lord and loves Him enough to serve Him in this capacity!

He is surely keeping her tight in His arms!!
Bless you Daddy, for letting her go!

How old is your daughter :) I am sure its hard but the fruit that will come out of this will be so worth it...and besides she will not be there that long

Oh how I pray for peace like only the Lord can give!!

Letting go of our children has got to be the hardest thing to endure!! May His presence comfort you and His protection cover Charley!!

I am certainly in agreement with you that it will be less than 6 months from now that you are reunited in the AIR!!! Come Lord Jesus, how we long to be with You!!!

Paul, Will be praying for you and Charley and all of your family. We just watched that movie about Queen Esther called A Night With The King. I had never seen it and it was really awesome! If you have not seen this it is a must see!!

I know that Charley's life is in the Lord's hands and He will use her in this setting where she is going. God bless you Paul! Love your sis in Christ

Hey brother I pray that God gives you the peace knowing that Charley is in His hands and we are here for you.

Sarah

Sarah
Hey brother I pray that God gives you the peace knowing that Charley is in His hands and we are here for you.

Sarah

Amen, Sarah!

"Dear Father, I ask that You comfort Paul and grant him your peace. I ask that You protect Charley and take care of her. Please let them both feel Your healing Presense and fill them both with Your love.
In Jesus Name. Amen."

Paul:

If it is any comfort, my two boys have both gone away to college in the last couple of years, and I doubt that my wife, my daughter, or I will ever be reunited with them again before the Rapture. We miss them tremendously!!!

But we pray for our kids, and we place their lives, their souls, and their safety in the Hands of Jesus until we can meet up again with them.

I'm with you Brother -- it hurts tremendously to see your loved ones leave, but we must TRUST that the Lord has them in His Hands.

God bless you and your family, Paul.

Humbly

Dear Papa Paul, we haven't heard back from you yet and just wondering how you are doing today? Parying for God to give you a strong sense of peace and calm at this time and the security of Charley under the Father's wings.

"He Who is sitting upon the throne will protect and spread His tabernacle over and shelter Charley with His Presence." Rev. 7:15

"Then He will cover Charley with His pinions and under His WINGS shall she trust and find refuge. His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler." Psalm 91:4

P.S. Paul, I felt impressed to look up the word "pinion" in the dictionary (from Ps. 91 above). Here is the meaning:

Dictionary.com

pin⋅ion2  /ˈpɪnyən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pin-yuhn]
–noun 1. the distal or terminal segment of the wing of a bird consisting of the carpus, metacarpus, and phalanges.
2. the wing of a bird.
3. a feather.
4. the flight feathers collectively.

pin·ion 1 (pĭn'yən)
noun.
The wing of a bird.

The outer rear edge of the wing of a bird, containing the primary feathers.

A primary feather of a bird.

Paul, as T/Sue I'm wondering how you're doing now that Charley is on her way.... know that Charley is in God's care and the work she's chosen to do is so pleasing to Him. She will be blessed and protected. Have peace dear brother - if we're still here on this terra firma 6 months from now, you will have her in your arms again - and if we're not..... she'll be in your arms even sooner!

Texas Sue
"Then He will cover Charley with His pinions and under His WINGS shall she trust and find refuge. His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler." Psalm 91:4

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement, Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. I live in a rural town, and the return drive to the airport is quite a trip.

I meet up with Charley at the airport yesterday at 4pm. I found her checking her baggage in, all lined up with the rest of the plane. I sneaked up behind her and surprised her.

Also at the airport was Charley’s mother, my younger daughter, her grand parents, other relatives, including the young married couple that work at the campsite whom Charley will be living with. They are Australian and have been working in the camp for 2 years.

My Son Taran was not there, he was mountain bike riding with friends. His mother said that he has been affected the most, as Charley and Taran are very close. I imagine that this is Taran coping mechanism, to do some else instead of seeing his sister depart. Taran is very soft hearted and though younger, protects his elder sister.

I had about an hour with Charley, with all of us at a coffee shop in the airport. Then we all prayed together for a safe flight and that the Lord will bless her ministry in New Zealand.

At the gate as Charley was departing she cuddled and kissed me and whispered something in my ear, which this Dad will keep to himself. But it was a message of love and thankfulness for allowing her go and find herself.

And guess what? No tears from this old man. I was too happy for her, plus she was going to do Gods work in her life. Who am I to stand in the way of my Father.

When I finally got home and in bed, I received a text message during the night to say that she arrived safely. A member from the camp was picking everyone up. So now Charley would be curled up in bed in New Zealand, at the camp.

At the airport I shared with Charley that there are a lot of people (RITA family), praying for her. I told her that you all were very special to Dad. She was touched that many were praying.

On the way home as I was driving, I thanked Jesus for Charley and gave her over for his protection and care. And straight away in my spirit, I felt him saying “I have always loved her, and I always will, I have been there since she was born, and I will never leave her”.

I am at peace

Scott, Ditta, Texas sue, Cheryl Ann, KT, Char, Carlee, Sharron, Melissa, Sarah, Joyful Susan, Lisaleenie, Humbly, Shirley and to everyone else-

Thank you my sweet brothers and sisters, I love you all. Your support and love means so much to this brother.

To answer your questions-

KT- Of course, no doubt I will keep you all informed. This Dad likes to rave on about his kids, I even drive them mad sometimes LoL.

Carlee- Charley will be working in the office (accounts etc) at the camp, also involved with the ministry team, and other general duties.

Joyful Susan- Charley is 18 in June. Yes still young. Charley started school early in life and has already finished her high school years. Next year she has been accepted and starts a 5 year university degree to become a Phycologist / social worker.

Texas Sue- Thank you Sis, that was a beautiful piece of scripture. The primary feathers, same as a human hand for protection. Love you Sis, thank you

And finally, please do not worry about this old boy. I am at peace and feel proud that my little girl has grown to-
1. Look to Jesus as her Lord and saviour
2. To feel his call and venture out into the world, wanting to spread his love.

So I have nothing to worry about, I love you all dearly-

In his beautiful love / Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com