Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What will you say...

...when you realize "It is TIME"...when you know the rapture is actually going to happen, like, NOW?!?!

In the only rapture dream I had, what I said was not at all what I was thinking. What I said (in a barely audible voice) was, "Nooo..." But what I meant was: "Oh my goodness I cannot believe this is really happening! He said He was coming sooner than we thought but, WOOOWWWIEEE! It's actually here!!!"

So...I'm curious to know what y'all think (or hope) will come out of your mouth at that moment?

Probably nothing will be able to pass through my lips at first, as I'll be in too much shock & wonder...but then after my body is transformed and I've flown through the roof -LOL- I think I'll belt out a hearty
Woooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Re: What will you say...

WOWOW, what a picture!!!!!

JESUS!!!! I am pretty sure I will be praising Jesus and also saying something like Tyler here we gooooo!! Grab Penny and Abby!! (our dogs) and i will be calling for my daughters, my dad..and anyone else I can think of...I can see me calling for one of my bestfriends that is watching with me and laughing so hard with her...and crying and laughing and praising.....

today I was listening to one of my favorite worship songs on youtube and I thought I would love to be singing this while being taken in the presence of Jesus and then to dance with Him....

This song has always taken me into the presence of Jesus ....

Love that PIC, Charity..

Joseph

Charity, after a year of having rapture dreams, and now not having dreams at all, I am not having any dreams anymore. But, It is A OK. That close encounter that I had during Rosh Hoshannah of 09 will forever stay in my memory.

Why would I go through 42 years of my life and not have these kinds of dreams and then, voila, have them, God was speaking to me of how close we are. We just have to hang in there!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

This may be a guy thing but there's a feeling when you watched a hockey game and there's been no scoring and finally in the last period your team scores.....

I've been waiting for longer then a hockey game for the Rapture but I'm sure it will be this feeling multiplied by 1,000,000.

What I usually say is....

YES.....

YBIC
Rich E

I have had one rapture dream. I was with my two girls and we saw Jesus in the sky. My oldest said,"Mommy,do you feel it?" Right then I realized our feet were leaving the ground.

I said,"THIS IS IT!!!!"

How I pray to be saying those words soon.

By the way, I awoke immediately and realized it was a dream. I cried so hard because the joy was so great that it broke my heart that it was only a dream!!

Rich E
This may be a guy thing but there's a feeling when you watched a hockey game and there's been no scoring and finally in the last period your team scores.....

I've been waiting for longer then a hockey game for the Rapture but I'm sure it will be this feeling multiplied by 1,000,000.

What I usually say is....

YES.....

YBIC
Rich E

I can see myself saying this too!! But it would be in blue!!! lol

I will be so awestruck, I will probably be quiet for the first time in my life and my husband will never believe it and he will know that it is really happening because of that.

Last night I had my first rapture dream and it was weird, I kept saying, in my dream, I have to remember this..and I forgot it LOL

Joyful Susan,

Done....

It's now in Blue... I'm a Ranger fan anyway..Blue is their color...

Sarah you are funny!! I would be doing that too....

Thanks for the blue rich :) or the rich blue...

Rich..I love the Sabres

Sarah,

Their Blue too

Thanks for the responses, friends. I sure hope we get to experience it SOON!

Please oh please oh please oh please come Lord Jesus!

Jesus is this really happening!!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

I don't really think words will come to me, honestly! I did have a rapture dream last year and all that kept going through my mind in my dream was I CAN"T BELIEVE IT! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

Then in another dream Jesus was about to come and I was so awestruck I could barely even breathe and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

But since this is what I say constantly over everything, it will probably be "OH THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

OH, THE GLORY!! , I think that's what I'll say
swept in the Light, believing not afraid.

Can only imagine when our Adored holds our gaze
and fills our souls for Him in Heavenly Praise!!!

Sharron, I said the exact same thing in my dream. I just remember saying "THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT!"

I like your Wooo-hoooo, too, Charity!

I pray we will all find out soon!

Charity I love the way Wynona sings "I Can Only Imagine" She puts her heart into it. The words really mean a lot to me.

Jesus visited me when I was 19 years old, only saved for two years then. I had a habit of staying up late after I put my baby to bed and my husband went to sleep. I would read and think about Jesus and heaven. One night I really wanted to know what He looked like. I was sitting with my back against the end of the sofa with my legs and feet stetched out on the sofa when I realized someone was standing close behind me. I thought, 'that's funny, I didn't hear my husband walk in here'. At the very moment I realized that JESUS was the one standing right behind my head, He said to me, "You wanted to see me, if you turn around you can see me". I froze, couldn't breathe, couldn't speak I was in such a state of awe that Jesus was standing so near that my hair was picking up the electricity from Him.

It is just like the song says, "Will I sing for you Jesus, will I be able to speak at all?" When I realize that it's the real thing - rapture - Jesus, I don't think I will be able to do anything but hold my breath in awe again.

Texas Sue, don't leave us hangin'...

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!?!

Wow, that would feel soooooo incredible, to know Jesus was standing right behind you...

Yes, I agree T/Sue. I don't think I would be able to breath! Good thing we'll be transformed right away when He comes or else I might faint and miss the show!

Anyway, please tell us more, sis.

Dear Charity, this experience has to be the highlight of my new life with the Lord. I had only been born again for two years, and Holy Spirit had set off a firestorm in my heart to just devour the Bible and find out everything I could about God. So I would sit up every night in the living room of our little rented house and read the Bible and everything I could get my hands on about Jesus. That night I was reading a book that was talking about the inner circle, Peter, James and John, who went places with Jesus that the rest of the 12 did not.

It was about 2:00 a.m. and I was deep in thought about this and the fact that they saw Jesus face to face and spent close time with Him. I was thinking about the Sallman painting of Jesus with the long hair and wondering if He really looked like this or was that just someone's idea. I had such a deep longing to see Him face to face. I was so caught up in these thoughts that it took a minute to realize someone was standing right behind me, so close I could feel the static electricity from my hair touching against Him.

When I realized it was Jesus and He said to turn around and I could see Him, as I said above I froze solid on the couch. I took a deep breath and could not exhale, or move a muscle. It was like you read in the Bible when people see the glorified Jesus they fall at His feet and lose strength. I know what that means now because I experienced it firsthand. It seemed like this went on for an eternity. Jesus standing so close right behind my head and me not able to move. It was probably only a minute or two. He said twice, "If you turn around you can see me". But I couldn't!

Then I felt Him withdraw. He didn't just suddenly disappear, He backed out of the room and then was gone. I didn't turn around but I saw Him leave, not a detailed image, just the outline and not by my eyes, but it was by the Spirit. There was this sense of Him or feeling in the room, that was as soft as a lamb, very gentle and very quiet. His Presence is just overwhelming and bigger than life. He was there and then He was not.

I wondered why He had come to see me, I felt so insignificant, just a teenage girl. Two weeks later I found out that my beloved grandmother whose picture I posted on the Rita Kids thread, was diagnosed with Leukemia and that she was going to die. It was like the world fell out from under me and I was just in a vacuum of space. I loved her so much and the thought of losing her devastated me.

Then I knew that the reason Jesus came was to give me strength and an absolute knowing that He is solid and real and all His promises were true. I wouldn't have lived through her death, my divorce, and so many other horrendous things that have happened in my life without this gift. He is alive, He is real and Jesus is coming to take us home. I really wanted to see Him and often wished I could have just turned my head a little, but I didn't. The main thing is that He CAME. He heard a little girl's heart's desire and He came. One thing I forgot to say is the room was filled with His love - it is tangible. He is LOVE and when He is present you know it by the all-pervasive presence of love that fills up the atmosphere.

Texas Sue, what you just wrote right now touched my heart deeply....that the Lord would appear to you, knowing ahead of time about your dear grandmother and that you were going to need an extra dose of His love and strength is such an awesome testimony. Thank you for sharing that beautiful experience with us! I think that I would be too awestruck to turn around myself, but to feel His love and His Presence must have been so precious to you!

The Lord has manifested Himself in a strong way to me, too, during the most painful times in my life, and there have been plenty of them. I always have the same reaction when I'm in the Lord's Presence....I weep and collapse into tears. I know for a fact that when I first see Jesus, I will fall at His feet crying my eyes out. I'm actually getting choked up right now imagining that day. I just love the Lord so much!!

Oh thank you thank you thank you, Texas Sue! That experience was priceless, and I am speechless. Oh my goodness, He is REAL and He is COMING to take us HOME.

Thank you, Jesus, for giving this special gift to Sue when she was just a baby in You. Thank you for Your great great love, infathomable and inexpressible!

We love You Jesus!!!

That experience is sooo totally awesome!!!

In one of the succession Rapture dreams, I found myself sitting w/a bunch of people (it has to been our Bema Seat Judgment scenario), I kept my gaza on Jesus when He looked-up directly at me. He looked just as he's described in Rev. 1:14, except he had that look of love in His eyes, instead of 'as a flame of fire;'. I felt His "I love you, Tammy." thoughts penetrate my soul. That meant so much to me...more like, more than ALL the world to me, let me tell ya'! I didn't want to return to earth, but stay up there in heaven with Jesus. But when I woke up, I found myself back here on earth in my bed.

I know that when I actually get to heaven, I wan't so much to run to Jesus, and give Him a great big hug for all that He did for me at the cross...and for never giving up on me a lowly sinner.

Wow is that story is a blessing!!!! My experience this fall was like lighting through my body and I almost passed out, I had to grab onto something, but, I thought that was the Holy Spirit's presence, I could not see anything but my life passing before my eyes. I was not dying, I was worshiping in a service.

Maria, will you give more details about your experience? I don't remember reading about it before. Sounds AWESOME!

Whoooooaaa T/Sue - even though you were only 19 at the time this still seems to be so fresh in your mind - this was a once in a lifetime experience that you couldn't possibly forget!! What a blessing to you at a time you were so on fire for the Lord. Thank you for sharing with us Sue.

Charity - being the quiet person I basically am I think all I'll be able to do is cry tears of absolute joy and wonder that I'm actually seeing Him for the first time. I can't wait to find out though!!!!!

These stories coming together are so interesting, so heartwarming to hear.

Charity, this was the weekend before RH, when the Rabbi said he felt Yeshua was coming for us, and everything was a million miles an minute here on this site as with other sites. I know this Rabbi is not reading Christian Forums, and, he is very in tune to Israel, that is where he studied to become a Rabbi.

But, the energy I felt in that service just about knocked me off of my feet. I believed it was the Holy Spirit. I can feel energy which is not a new agey thing. That is part of my success with handling dogs, not only do I understand and read their body behavior, but, if a dog comes near me that "Is going to be up to no good", or is stressed, I get this tingling sensation without even looking at the dog, so I know how to work with the situation. Dogs do not lie or try to hide behavior or emotions like humans do, they are up front. That is why so many people are being misled by humans.

Hey Char,

Do tears count as words? Because that will be me

Love ybiC / Paul

I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all the RITA people. I am a fairly serious NASCAR fan and tend to get excited when one of my drivers wins. But I imagine I will be saying "Glory! Thank you Jesus!" Either that or I will be briefly speechless. Jesus died for us so that we could be saved and that we can now be raptured. What an amazing blessing. See ya'll soon! Glory!

"Thank you, Lord Jesus!" Then I hope I'll be getting a big hug from Him! I can't wait!

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

border="0"
SmileyCentral.com
SmileyCentral.com

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Charity I love this thread. To be able to come back and re-read everyone's experience and thoughts about this long-awaited moment in our future is so uplifting. I love Wynonna's song and come back to hear that too.

Char, Joyful Susan, Maria and Shirley, I am glad my "surprise visit" account encouraged you. Everytime I remember, it is like it just happened. I guess that is because God is eternal - outside of time - and so any experience with Him is also timeless and always in the present because He is I AM. Isn't that an amazing thought?

I would love to hear more of your experience Maria if you feel like sharing it. LOVE THIS THREAD

After I recover from sobbing uncontrollably, I believe I would say...

Thank you Lord Jesus for your Grace and Mercy! Thank you for loving me!

Blessings,
Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Precious insight, sharing excited 'first-time' eternal catching away moments with our Lord . . Oh the joy!! Redeeming bliss is near.
T/Sue, what a precious experience our Jesus gave you!! . . He is so near!!! Oh, to finally gaze on our God, and evermore be with Him at His Prepared Place . . can't wait!!!.

TSue, All that has gone on the past 1 year and a half has been mind blowing, spiritually.

I have not been able to attend a Shabbat service since I moved here 3 weeks ago because of work etc....and I need to go, I will for sure this weekend.

I don't know how to explain it, that place was so special in Atlanta. I emailed the Rabbi after I moved down here and thanked him for saving my sanity, I needed to understand the bible and world from a realistic perspective. I do not grasp the worldly view at all anymore, I keep slipping away further and further. So, because of that, I am having more wonderful experiences like you did. These people come to services to feel the infilling of the Holy Spirit, they had a night set aside for that. They were Jewish. And, as a Christian from an empty denomination ( I have to be careful how I word that), I will say it left me empty. I was knocked off of my feet at this congregation. The Holy Spirit is moving greatly in these people and wants the Jews to be saved.

You know the Jews just want to see their Messiah, and know him. Its not about what pope so and so says that makes this world turn, its far above that.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com