Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi all

Hey All, It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been lurking. Still waiting for my "Blessed Hope" but in the meantime could you please pray that me and my daughters would be delivered from my husbands angry outburts, lack of motivation, and bad behavior. Also, if you could pray for me to be delivered from my money troubles. I am more than willing to work, but my business has suffered.

I'm feeling a little more hopeful than the past couple of days. One of the lessons I learned from Esther this week is that when you have a problem it's best to let others know so that they can petition God for you as well.

Thanks and I enjoy reading all your posts, they are so uplifting.

Re: Hi all

Dear Blessed, so glad you posted with us again! I do pray that your husband will be healed of the thing that is causing him to have the angry outbursts in the first place. (I always believe that once the root cause of something is healed, the problem is solved.)

"Father in the Name of Jesus, I ask that You heal Blessed's husband of his angry outbursts and give him your peace. I ask that you take away the hurt out of the heart of her and her daughters who are the victims of the outbursts. I ask that You will help him get to the root of the lack of motivation and bad behavior and deliver him of that. If he is not saved, I pray for his salvation, and if he is saved, I pray for the conviction of the Holy Spirit and he will be delivered of these things that are causing his family with so much pain. I ask that you provide for the family and help them out of their money problems by helping with the business problems. I ask for Your love and peace for the entire family. In Jesus Name. Amen."

Thank you for coming to us by giving us the opportunity to pray for you and your family. God bless you.

Blessed, thanks for letting us know about this.
You're going on my prayer list....

-ya

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Blessed, Praying for you and your daughters. It sounded like you were describing my family too!! Please pray for us as well. God bless you.

Praying for Blessed and Melissa.

I will pray right now for you dear.

Dear Father,
I bow before you now and intercede on behalf of this dear sister and her daughters. I lift them up in The Name of Jesus. I ask for Your divine protection to shield them and surround them.

I thank you that they can dwell safely in Your shadow of protection. Father I thank you that You are their rear guard. Father even the wind and the waves obey your voice when You called out Peace Be still. I cry to You and I ask for You to speak Peace Be still to her husband , situation and household.

I ask for her husband to be saved. I pray that the Word of God pierce his heart and for him to absolute tremble in fear at the awesomeness of You Lord. May the most important thing in his life be that he is right before You. I pray that he comes face to face with the realisation that he needs a savior and that you love him and died for him. The only thing that will change him is You. By taking that heart of stone and giving him a heart of flesh. As the Holy Spirit works on him, Lord I thank you that This mother and daughters have Your protection and wisdom and deliverance.

I thank you that her checkbook is open. I pray that she is able to easily pay her bills on time and take care of her family needs. Thank You that You meet our needs.

Thank You that where sin abounds does grace abound more.

In the Name above all Names, Jesus my Savior

Amen

*I see you are studying Esther, Are you in the Beth Moore Esther study? I am .*

~Also prayers lifted in Jesus Name for Melissa. ~

Father bring peace to her home . Turn these situations around for good.

Weave Your handiwork through every inch and area of their lives and homes.

Thank You that You sing over these ladies tonight with precious songs of deliverance.

Your Word is certain and sure . Lord we cling to you. We say... This is The Lord we trust in Him.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Sarah

Father, I pray for Melissa, also, that if her husband is not saved, that You save him and fill him with the Holy Spirit. I ask that You bring peace into that household, and remove any hurt and strife that is there. Shower Melissa with Your love and peace. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lisaleenie
Sarah

Father, I pray for Melissa, also, that if her husband is not saved, that You save him and fill him with the Holy Spirit. I ask that You bring peace into that household, and remove any hurt and strife that is there. Shower Melissa with Your love and peace. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Blessed and Melissa, my Dear Sisters, I to stand in agreement with everyone for ALL your needs per your request...May the Good Lord's Best Blessings be upon both of YOU...In Jesus Name...Amen

ybi Christ's Wonderful and Faithful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Father, I stand in agreement and join in with the other brothers and sisters here at Rita asking blessings on Blessed's and Melissa's families and households. I pray for peace and love in their households Lord, and that their husbands will open their hearts to you Precious Lord and fill their hearts with your love and peace to spill over to their loved ones so obvious they will know beyond a shadow of a doubt their husbands belong to you forevermore. Father, I pray and ask this same blessing on my husband and household. Thank you Dearest Father for making it so. To Your Name Be all the Glory! Amen!

Blessed, We used to be neighbors and I understand your pain. I totally gave up on the city. I know you cannot because of your family but, stress is high there for a lot of people and, all these freaky disasters just add to the difficultly of driving around that city, and to the cost of living. I could not afford gas heat this winter at that house I was renting, used compact electric stoves, but, I only had two so, the majority of my house was 45 to 50 degrees. I was depressed I assure you!!!! Lets hang in there!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com