Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayers Please

Hi all,
I am needing lots of prayer for my 79 year old husband who may be having to have cartoid artery surgery soon. He is quite frail and after 51 years I would rather we went home together than be left alone. I am praying for our Lord to come get us all soon as you all are.
Thank you all
Looking up to HIM
punky

Email: peacock@ubtanet.com

Re: Prayers Please

Punky, on another thread today, R.J. said that he takes 1000iu a day of Vitamin E which cleans out the arteries. You may want to consider that and share the info with your husband. 79 is young today. I pray for your husband that God will renew his youth as the eagle, that he will give him restored health and vitality. Bless you Punky.

Thank you Sue, I had missed that thread. He does take vit e but not that much. I will have him up it to the 1000 units,He takes a bunch of vitamins and I have lots on hand.
luv ya all
punky

Oh Lord, please look after Punky, and all her wonderful cries to you, just like David!

Thank you Lord that we turn to you, because all else we know cannot help, we run to you, and turn to you, and trust you, because YOU ALWAYS HELP, ALWAYS!!!

JR

Dear Punky, I do pray for your husband and that his surgery goes perfectly and that the Lord guides the physicians hands as he operates. I pray for you, too, Punky, that the Lord will give you His strength and peace, and that you both can sense His love and Presense with you during this difficult time.

In Jesus Name.

Hi Punky, I'm praying for your husband to have a complete and total physical healing and for the Holy Spirit to give you peace as you and your husband go through surgery (if necessary).

On a health note - Vitamin E is good, in that it may help reduce plaque build up...HOWEVER, it is usually not a good idea to take large doses before major surgery because it can increase bleeding (along with Aspirin, Vit C, etc). PLEASE discuss ALL vitamins and supplements with your surgeon several weeks before surgery.

God bless you and your husband. Please let us posted.

Punky, my prayers are with you and your husband. I pray that Jesus will strengthen you both and send blessed hope for your husband. My husband is 65 and he has had left carotid artery surgery to remove a blockage. The artery has remained clear and there is good blood flow. I pray that you will both stay strong in Jesus.

Love............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Oh Jesus please touch Punky's husband. Hold him up in the palm of your hand. Surround both of them with your love and peace. Please be with the hands of the doctors that attend to him. Keep him whole and restore his health by your blessed touch.

You are the maker of heaven and earth, and nothing is too hard for Thee.

Please come soon so we can all go up together. Amen!

Email: weaman@mac.com

Father, please be with Punky's husband through his surgery, bring him through this surgery to be made stronger to go home with Punky and be with his family til the day comes that you come and take us all home together as one body - In Jesus' Precious Name I ask You Father - Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. I will discuss this with doctors in consultation we have set for tuesday. I know prayer moves the hand of God and I am praying for Him to heal him without surgery.
Thanking you all and please keep praying.
punky

punky...what a blessing in this day to be married 51 years..wow!

praying that God will take us all soon ..praying for healing for your husband

Sarah

"I am needing lots of prayer for my 79 year old husband who may be having to have cartoid artery surgery soon. He is quite frail and after 51 years I would rather we went home together than be left alone. I am praying for our Lord to come get us all soon as you all are.
Thank you all
Looking up to HIM
punky"

Per your request my Dear Sister I'm agreeing with the saints standing with you.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Praying over your husband, Punky. May our God bring healing through our Great Physician above. Praying the doctors will find no reason to do surgery.

My husband is 77, so I know how these years can get our attention.

We met with doctors today and they said he really needed the surgery, could have larger stroke at any time. They will do a MRI on the 26 of this month to determine what kind of blockage it is.( I am praying it will be gone) Then they will schedule surgery on March 16, Please keep him in your prayers.
Thank you all so much
punky

Punky, I'm praying for your husband and for you. God bless you.

Praying Punky,
Lord, we're asking that you would heal Punky husband, completely; comfort them both, give them strength and peace of mind. Precious Father God, we know that you are able and willing to heal him. O Lord, we're asking this prayer request in the precious name of Lord Jesus. AMEN! And we thank you Father, for answering our prayers.

God Bless You!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

punky
We met with doctors today and they said he really needed the surgery, could have larger stroke at any time. They will do a MRI on the 26 of this month to determine what kind of blockage it is.( I am praying it will be gone) Then they will schedule surgery on March 16, Please keep him in your prayers.
Thank you all so much
punky

Dearest Punky - I will pray for your dear husband and for you too! I hope and pray too that we will be in heaven before he has surgery! Love you Punky!

The date was rescheduled to Monday the 8th for MRI. Please keep praying blockage will be gone and no surgery will be needed. His next appointment to schedule surgery will be the 16th of March. I hope we will not have to make it. I thank you all for your prayers. I know our Jesus is able to take this blockage away.
punky

Punky, praying for your husband's miracle healing - that no surgery will be needed. In Jesus' Precious Name we Ask and Thank you Lord - Amen. Let us know about the MRI.

W.C.
Praying Punky,
Lord, we're asking that you would heal Punky husband, completely; comfort them both, give them strength and peace of mind. Precious Father God, we know that you are able and willing to heal him. O Lord, we're asking this prayer request in the precious name of Lord Jesus. AMEN! And we thank you Father, for answering our prayers.

God Bless You!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Agreeing in Prayer

Punky I wondered how your husband was doing..... still praying for him and Iam in agreement with the others.

Punky, I'm continuing to pray for your husband. God bless you!

Keeping you both in prayer Punky. God bless!

Lord, whichever You're doing here with Punky's husband, whether by miracle or surgery, we thank You that You are Lord in the whole process and that You are leading a guiding them in it. We thank You that you grant us the desires of our hearts in accordance with Your will, so we ask in agreement with Punky that you keep her husband with her, until Your appointed time. Thank You Father for your goodness, in Jesus Name.

punky
The date was rescheduled to Monday the 8th for MRI. Please keep praying blockage will be gone and no surgery will be needed. His next appointment to schedule surgery will be the 16th of March. I hope we will not have to make it. I thank you all for your prayers. I know our Jesus is able to take this blockage away.
punky

Punky - just wanted to tell you and your husband that I will keep the both of you in my heart and prayers tommorow with the MRI. Dearest Punky, just let the pease and comfort that only Jesus can give fill your heart and soul - Jesus is in complete control. Love you dear Punky! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Thank you all soooo much for your prayers. Our son took him to get MRI on Monday. I couldn't go cause I was sick and it is almost 400 miles roundtrip. We will go on March 16th to find results and consult with vasculor surgeon again. I am thanking God everyday he has not had any more strokes. Our God is an AWESOME GOD.
punky

LOrd , thank you for loving this believer and for preserving his life until The Rapture that he may go up with his wife who has been faithfully by his side !!!In Christ , we pray !
Bonnie
Bless you Punky !!

Punky, I'm continuing to pray for you and your husband. God bless you.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers. We went to the doctor yesterday and they scheduled surgery for the 8th of april. I pray we are out of here before then. I thank God He is keeping him from having anymore strokes.
I will keep you all in my prayers too.
Thanks again
punky

Dearest Punky - I pray that the Lord will come get us before your husband's surgery date, but if the Lord tarries, I pray that the surgery will be a success! Rest easy dearest Punky, the Lord has everything under controll! Love you! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Punky, I'm keeping you and your husband in my prayers. God bless you.

Oh, Lord, should you tarry, we ask you be with the doctors and guide them through this surgery. Father, bring peace and comfort to this family.

Thank you, Jehovah Rapha, for being our great physician and that we can turn to you in our times of need.

In Jesus' name,m Amen.

Punky:The LORD is great physician.I'm praying for
the LORD's healing hand to be placed on your husband.
And lifting you both up.For strength and peace and
rest.
Blessings on both of you,
In JESUS name,
Star

Well the day has arrived and he has not had anymore strokes so Praise the Lord for that and thank you all for prayers. He will have the surgery in the morning at 8AM. Please keep him covered with prayer for surgery to go well.
Thank you all so much
punky

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com