Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm a newbie!

Hi Fellow RITAs!

TY Lynn, 4 my password, & 4 lettine join RITA!

I too, have been a lurker, ever since I saw RITA listed on Nan/LupusMom's WWJ (Walking With Jesus) blog. I like what I see re: the different threads ya' all have posted. I find that they're much like what we have at WWJ, which is the openness of what we can post. I find to being totally cool!

Now you know from wence I come.

Hugs
SNC

Re: I'm a newbie!

Welcome to RITA SisterNChrist! Our RITA family just keeps on growing.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Welcome SisterNChrist! So glad you came out to join us! Looking forward to seeing your posts!!!

TY Kevin 4 UR warm welcome.

Welcome....Glad you got on this train....I believe I just heard the conductor yell....

ALL ABOARD

YBIC
Rich

Welcome SisterNChrist...what a blessing to have you with us. I hope we will be a blessing to you as we share our joy of the soon coming King Jesus. Make yourself at home, because you are a member of the family of God here at RITA.

Love in Christ...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Hi SisternChrist,

It is so good seeing so many sisters joining RITA welcome and looking forward to your posts and reading what God is saying to you.

YSIC
Sarah

Welcome to the Rita family Sister - So glad you are joining in the fellowship with us - can you believe how close we are to seeing our Lord and King?

welcome!

Hi Everyone!

Thank you much for all your warm welcomes.

It's great to be on baord with fellow sisters & brothers in Christ!!!

I too, can't wait for Jesus' return to Rapture us home. Infact, I'm sitting on pins 'n' needles.

Hugs,
SNC

P.S. Since I'm a huge QUEEN MARY fan (yes, I'm the own who uses her piccy(s) in my avatar & siggy piccy on WWJ & other Rapture forums), who once spent the night onboard her a couple springs ago in one of her A Deck Staterooms, at the Long Beach, CA. How can I add her picture to my avatar section w/my username?

Welcome aboard, Sis-N-Christ!

To learn how to post pictures, avatars, etc., browse through the "sticky" thread at the top of the index called "A Fun Little Lesson for my Friends". The last post has a great explanation by Texas Sue about avatars!

Email: jakeandcharity@gmail.com

Charity
Welcome aboard, Sis-N-Christ!

To learn how to post pictures, avatars, etc., browse through the "sticky" thread at the top of the index called "A Fun Little Lesson for my Friends". The last post has a great explanation by Texas Sue about avatars!

TY Charity, for both the above photo of QUEEN MARY 2, and for pointing me to your index--A Fun Little Lesson for my Friends thread too.

I have a picture of QUEEN MARY's above namesake, QUEEN MARY 2, sailing into Long Beach, CA, just off of her portside stern. I also have a smaller avatar-size piccy of QM by herself, showing her forward starboard side, completely closed in by a rock wall and that dome-type structure off her aft portside. That dome serves double duty as both a Carnival Cruise Lines' Cruise Ship Terminal and as a soundstage.

SisterInChrist, I am so glad to meet you and have already been enjoying your replies to some of the posts. Welcome to the best rapture watchers site ever! There is a long-stemmed Red Rose reserved for you in the Rita Reception area of heaven when we get home!

Sister N Christ,

Welcome dear sis to our family, may you find love and fellowship here as we await our King.

Looking foward to your posts-

Love ybiC / Paul

SisterNChrist...

A big WELCOME!!! We hope to hear from you. Share in our joy of our Bridegroom's soon arrival!

YBIC
Steve

Welcome sis,

I will add your name to the "RITA NAMES" in the index when it is updated next month. Hope you will join right in with the fellowship here as we look for our soon coming King.

Tom

Welcome aboard SisterNChrist, glad you joined our Family of watchers . . . the Banquet Table is going be so wonderful when we're all there sharing our joy over JESUS and our flight HOME.

I like the Queen Mary, too . . my wedding was there.

Dearest SisterNChrist - Please forgive me for not welcoming you to our RITA family until now - as I said in an earlier post this morning, I have been working some long hours and have not been posting here at RITA like I should - the fault is all mine dearest sister! Please accept my warmest, loving welcome! When we get to heaven at the RITA reunion I will give you a big sister hug and kiss - don't forget your red RITA rose! I really will be looking forward to your future posts dearest sister! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

SisterNChrist - Please forgive me also, for not welcoming you to our RITA family until now.
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com