Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Another reason for 2010-2011 ?

This has been on my heart for a long time
In 1897, Theodor Herzl planned the First Zionist Congress in Basel, Switzerland. He was elected president and in 1898 he began a series of diplomatic initiatives intended to build support for a Jewish country.

That was the actual start of the return of the Jews to their homeland, The reason I am stating this is because it took Noah 120 years to build the ark..so if the statement that Jesus made ..as in the days of Noah ..has any bearing on the Jews..maybe it can be linked to the start of the Jewish nation of Israel..and therefore if we would add 120 years to 1897 -1898 that would bring us to 2017-2018- and if we would take out the 7 years trib period that would bring us to 2010-2011

So CJ maybe another reason for this year.

Sarah

Re: Another reason for 2010-2011 ?

Great comment! Still more support for a 2010 rapture event

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Amen. Great news.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Sarah, I think that makes a lot of sense. Great catch and thanks so much for sharing it. EVerything points to this year.

One thing really bothers me though. I just finished reading a whole list of prophetic words for 2010 from a website a friend sent in an email. There were words from three different ones about 2010 and they all kept referring to the "next decade" as if we will be here forever. I know that God is not going to give anyone the date of the rapture but it isn't even on the radar and not even mentioned in a lot of "prophetic words" so I am really puzzled. Who are they hearing from? Or is this just a soulish exercise in speaking just to have something to say? Very frustrating to read some of that stuff.

If it weren't for RITA and the info here, I would feel like I was out in a desert or lost in space regarding the rapture. The churches, the prophets, Christian friends, all act like there is no such thing and life will go on forever like it is now.

Tsue...

I have seen these prophecies too and I wonder if all prophecies have to be fulfilled before we are raptured or if some of them can happen during the trib.

And I am getting a little "skittish" regarding some prophets because it seems to many of their prophecies never happen.

At least the people on RITA are just Christians, trying to figure out when the rapture will happen (by Gods Word) but I don't hear us saying "Thus sayeth The Lord"

YSIC
Sarah

Sarah, there may be a few whom God actually speaks through, but it is possible that many who claim to be speaking for God are just talking from their heads and not by the Holy Spirit.

Wow, what great insight, Sarah. So glad you mentioned that!

And Sue, those words..... argh!! As soon as I hear a Christian (or anyone, really) talk about anything years from now, it's automatic: my eyes glaze over and my mind goes blank! I have absolutely NO long-term plans on this earth!!! NONE! I hate talking about anything to do with plans or preparations on this earth! My mind, my home, my heart, my PLANS are secure in Heaven- a heavenly future is my true, real goal and plan!

Melanie
Wow, what great insight, Sarah. So glad you mentioned that!

And Sue, those words..... argh!! As soon as I hear a Christian (or anyone, really) talk about anything years from now, it's automatic: my eyes glaze over and my mind goes blank! I have absolutely NO long-term plans on this earth!!! NONE! I hate talking about anything to do with plans or preparations on this earth! My mind, my home, my heart, my PLANS are secure in Heaven- a heavenly future is my true, real goal and plan!

LOL I usually think " I do not recieve this because I am going to be raptured"

Sarah and Texas Sue...

I'd like to comment on what you've both said. Sarah...You have given yet another arrow in the bulls eye as far as the timing of the Lord's 2nd return and our meeting Him in the air. That thrills me. I so desire to be with Him forever. To soak in all of His goodness. To be like Him. Would you marry someone that is not in love with you? When we desire after Him and the things of Him, it delights His soul. It makes Him want our presence, to be with Him, all the more.

Sue...The Bible and not man is the key to the return of the Lord. If the word given lines up with the scripture, and our spirit bears witness, then it becomes something that we probably don't have to put on a hook and test it's outcome. But so many start spouting off, excuse me, and giving dates and time frames, but have no regard for what the timeframe of what the Bible says. Those I have to admit grieve me.

My question and really statement to you all is this. How many are really watching for the return of the Lord??? Not many. Most, even in ministry are planning and quite frankly doing what the Lord commanded, and that is to tarry and work till He comes. But few are watchers. Hence the season that we are in has almost no bearing on what they are saying or planning. Because of that, I usually have to put it on a hook, way deep in the closet behind a bunch of clothes.

Everything, everything in the "WORD" is lining up for the taking home of the bride. Out of 7 churches mentioned, only the church at Philadelphia was given the prize of missing out on the tribulation. Those that truly love Him, serve Him, whether watchers or not will be going up when the trumpet sounds. All others may be left behind.

That's all for me. Blessings!!!!

YBIC
Steve

Steve, I respectfully disagree with your idea that only the Philadelphia church is going to be raptured. All those who are marked by the Holy Spirit (Read Ephesians and Romans) are going home when the trumpet blows. Works are not the criteria for being saved from our sin or for being "worthy" to go in the rapture. Those not watching will go with those who are. The ones watching get a crown or reward and that separates the ones who "love His appearing" from the ones who are clueless. However God loves the clueless along with the ones who are informed. All who are saved, have given their life to Christ Jesus and are washed in the blood of the Lamb are going home together. We are not depending on our own works but on the work of the cross to save and deliver us.

True, T/Sue . . This is what our Triune God sees when Jesus makes His call and Snatches His own; those who are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. These will go in the rapture for they abide in Christ and He in them . . . He knows who are His, and none will be plucked from His Hand.

Texas Sue
Steve, I respectfully disagree with your idea that only the Philadelphia church is going to be raptured. All those who are marked by the Holy Spirit (Read Ephesians and Romans) are going home when the trumpet blows. Works are not the criteria for being saved from our sin or for being "worthy" to go in the rapture. Those not watching will go with those who are. The ones watching get a crown or reward and that separates the ones who "love His appearing" from the ones who are clueless. However God loves the clueless along with the ones who are informed. All who are saved, have given their life to Christ Jesus and are washed in the blood of the Lamb are going home together. We are not depending on our own works but on the work of the cross to save and deliver us.

Amen TSue!! God is no respector of persons.... This is the first I have ever heard about this new teaching too....what makes the philadelphia church special? and what about the people who have already passed...are they exempt from this rule? ( I am not even sure I understand what is meant by this though)

Sarah, this is very interesting..

Thanks for posting..

It all seems to be coming together, pointing to this 2010 year..

Come quickly Lord Jesus..

Joseph

Texas Sue...

You are absolutely right. I sure said that poorly and it was a bad example of what I was trying to say at the time. I stand corrected.

Thanks all for going after truth, not what I said in error!!!

YBIC
Steve

ahhh Steve :) are you serious? What made you think of it before (the church of philadelphia being the ones raptured?)I am so lost when it comes to the 2 rapture things and the church of philadelphia.... but I am glad you posted this....I did not mean to cheer so loud :)

Texas Sue
One thing really bothers me though. I just finished reading a whole list of prophetic words for 2010 from a website a friend sent in an email. There were words from three different ones about 2010 and they all kept referring to the "next decade" as if we will be here forever. I know that God is not going to give anyone the date of the rapture but it isn't even on the radar and not even mentioned in a lot of "prophetic words" so I am really puzzled. Who are they hearing from? Or is this just a soulish exercise in speaking just to have something to say? Very frustrating to read some of that stuff.

If it weren't for RITA and the info here, I would feel like I was out in a desert or lost in space regarding the rapture. The churches, the prophets, Christian friends, all act like there is no such thing and life will go on forever like it is now.

Joyful Susan...

To be honest, I'm not sure where my though processes were going at that moment. Everything that you all wrote in rebuttal to what I said in gross error, is what should be applauded.

When anyone is in error, stand up for what is truth!

My deepest apologies, as I totally blew that last paragraph. Can we start over???? LOL. Thanks you all!

Well, it's not my first blunder and probably won't be my last. Sorry!!!

YBIC (I think)
Steve

LOL...I love it.....The more confusered I getSmileyCentral.com I know the feeling

Thanks for making me smile
YBBIC
Randy

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Texas Sue....

What I meant to comment, in what you said, and I'll keep it short, is stick with the Word. We are getting such wonderful pieces of information in, like what Sarah gave above. It all ties into the time of His coming. If we stay focused on the Lord's Word and His timetable which I believe is unraveling right in front of us, then we are safe and we are focused. I think everything revolves around the jubilee cycles.

Sue...Sincerely...Thanks for chewing me out! Charity, you come up with some of the best pictures. Quite a talent you share so freely with us all. Thanks.

I've made a big enough sturr on this thread for one evening. Blessings on all of you. I appreciate you more than you might know.

YBIC
Steve

ahhhh don't worry about it steve :) I think about the bible says to occupy until the lord returns... and if you are keeping busy how can you be watching all the time like WE are...lol I have been thinking that I should get off of here and get busy doing things just to past the time..... I will look around at the end of March..and hopefully that will be the last time I will have to be looking but if not I will get busy until the next date... but I am pretty sure this is the last year we have to watch.

Here's some more of what I see pointing to the 2010 rapture.

Just by starting from 1917 and adding a Jubilee of 50 years to it, You get 1967 when Jerusalem was taken back into Jewish control.

Add another 50 years of Jubilee + 1967, you get 2017. Minus 7 years of trib., we are in 2010 for the rapture.

Also if you had 70 years (a generation) to 1948, you get 2018. Jesus stated that he'd be back before that "Generation" passed.

We also have the EU officially in action now with their President sitting upon his 666 seat...

Daniel 11:23 says he will last only a few days, then the evil one will take over..

We are seeing all the signs coming together all at the same time, just as Jesus stated would happen, just before he'd come back.. Luke 21..

Joseph

Joseph,

The jewish nation was declared in 1947

On November 29, 1947, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted with a 2/3 majority to partition western Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state. Over 75% of the land allocated to the Jews was desert. Desperate to find a haven for the remnants of European Jewry after the Holocaust, the Jewish population accepted the plan which accorded them a diminished state. The Arabs, intent on preventing any Jewish entity in Palestine, rejected it.

YBIC
Rich

Bible Dictionary
Hey brother RJ, how did come up with the number 70 years for a generation? I was just curious

Generation

Gen. 2:4, "These are the generations," means the "history." 5:1, "The book of the generations," means a family register, or history of Adam. 37:2, "The generations of Jacob" = the history of Jacob and his descendants. 7:1, "In this generation" = in this age. Ps. 49:19, "The generation of his fathers" = the dwelling of his fathers, i.e., the grave. Ps. 73:15, "The generation of thy children" = the contemporary race. Isa. 53:8, "Who shall declare his generation?" = His manner of life who shall declare? or rather = His race, posterity, shall be so numerous that no one shall be able to declare it. In Matt. 1:17, the word means a succession or series of persons from the same stock. Matt. 3:7, "Generation of vipers" = brood of vipers. 24:34, "This generation" = the persons then living contemporary with Christ. 1 Pet. 2:9, "A chosen generation" = a chosen people. The Hebrews seem to have reckoned time by the generation. In the time of Abraham a generation was an hundred years , thus: Gen. 15:16, "In the fourth generation" = in four hundred years (comp. verse 13 and Ex. 12:40).
In Deut. 1:35 and 2:14 a generation is a period of thirty-eight years.
Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary

The generation length is 25.2 years in the United States as of 2007

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Steve, I haven't revisited this thread until this morning and just noticed your response. Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as "chewing you out". That is certainly not what I intended so forgive me if I sounded harsh. Didn't mean to.

Interesting lapses of time in the Bible compared to Israel history:

120 years= Time to build the ark
120 years= 1897-2017: Theodore Herzl and the First Zionist Congress proclaimed the decision "to establish a home for the Jewish people in Palestine"

100 years=age of Abraham at Isaac's birth
100 years=1917-2017 Balfour Declaration to 2017

70 years=generation per Psalm 90:10
70 years=1897-1967: First Zionist Congress to 6 Day War (Jerusalem re-captured)
70 years =1917-1987: Balfour Declaration to First Intifada
70 years=1947-2017: UN Resolution 181 creating Israel Nov 1947 to 2017

50 years=Length of a Jubilee cycle 50 years=1897-1947: From Herzl to UN Resolution
50 years=1917-1967: Balfour Declaration to 6 Day War
50 years=1967-2017: 6 Day War to 2017

Psalm 90:10 states that the “length of our days is 70 years, 80 if we have strength”. Psalm 28:7 says “The Lord is my strength and my shield” and Psalm 28:8 says “The Lord is the strength of His people”.

Israel as a nation does not accept the Lord as Savior; does that indicate that the 80 years of Psalm 90:10 are not available to them?

I find all of these "coincidences" interesting. As always, I keep looking up for my redemption draweth nigh!

Texas Sue...

You'd better chew me out and any one else that misstates the Holy Word of our Lord.

I love you sister, and fortunately, I'm thick skinned!
When the Holy Spirit has to knock me across the brow to get my attention sometimes, then I think I can handle a little slap on the hand. LOL. I don't mean to be hard headed but Lord knows I've given Him permission if it's needed.

Thanks for caring though, that was sweet of you!!!

YBIC
Steve

Texas Sue

JR Church's video Part 2 of the Pre Pre-Trib Rapture (which is now up) talks about something closely related to this. He or Gary Stearman found a verse in Micah that seems to indicate ALL believers go up. I agree with you that the rewards will make the distinction between those more worthy (using the term worthy loosely here).

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Steve W
Texas Sue...

You'd better chew me out and any one else that misstates the Holy Word of our Lord.

I love you sister, and fortunately, I'm thick skinned!
When the Holy Spirit has to knock me across the brow to get my attention sometimes, then I think I can handle a little slap on the hand. LOL. I don't mean to be hard headed but Lord knows I've given Him permission if it's needed.

Thanks for caring though, that was sweet of you!!!

YBIC
Steve

Steve, you are a doll. You are so kind and with so much humility and in my opinion no false pride. I appreciate your understanding, open mind and the fact that you are not ego centered but Christ-centered. Obviously no chip has ever found a landing strip on your shoulder. I am so glad you are my brother and look forward to meeting you when we go up. Bless your sweet heart.

Randy
Bible Dictionary
Hey brother RJ, how did come up with the number 70 years for a generation? I was just curious

Hey Randy,,

I get the 70 years from Ps 90:10 The days of our years are three score years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Also if one studies Genesis on Abraham, which parallels with Israel, he was 75 years old when God told him to leave his land for a new country.. That is the average of 70 and 80 years..

But Jesus didn't say that he'd be coming back in 70 or 75 years, but before that "generation" passes. So anytime before the 70 years are up..

By using the 50 years of Jubilee one can pin-point it a little closer, which brings it to 2017..

The Other Dee has a good summation in her post..

Good job, Other Dee...

Joseph

bump - good info

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com