<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Come along on a journey of reminiscence!

I made the "mistake" of telling Donna that Kinko's has a scanner and they can put pictures on a cd or memory card for her - LOL! She had fun picking out pictures, and then she emailed them to me and proceeded to tell me to just pick out the ones I like to post on RITA!

Good Luck! How am I s'posed to "pick out the ones I like" when I like 'em all?!! So I'm just gonna put them all on here, as I'm sure y'all will enjoy them. Donna hopes that others will feel encouraged to post their pics and/or stories, too!

Darlin' Donna will post her descriptions after I post the pictures.
So without further ado...

Re: Come along on a journey of reminiscence!

Very pretty!! Ilove the first pic....

Donna, you are really beautiful on the inside and the outside. As I had said in another post, you look so much like my best friend Linda who is now in heaven. Especially the wedding photo above, in that you could be her twin. Wait till you get to heaven and meet her. You will laugh when you see how much alike you are. Two sweet, kind, lovely ladies who love the Lord.

Oh my goodness, Charity, thank you for doing the work.

A little background:

#1 . . I was 38 years old.

#2 . . A pic of me dating Larry

#3 & 4 . . . Wedding day, 1987

#5 . . with my friend Georgia on a 10K finish

#6,7, & 8 . . who's gonna mess with a bike chic, right? Well, ten years ago, anyway

#9. . Larry taking a break from the cross-country bike trip

#10 . whew, I got tired on that trip,

#11 . .we clipped about 400 miles a day with thousands of bikers going 80 mph. This trip was called "Run for the Wall"

#12 . .holding my granddaughter when she was 2

#13 . Larry's idea re: that pose

#14 . . me with short hair

#15 . . Larry and me today

Those pictures are beautiful, I forget what it is like to be married, but, I am so glad y'all are so happy. I remember the dirtbiking days, yes, it is so fun.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Donna dear Sis,

One word-

BEAUTIFUL

ybiC Paul

Yes, sister Donna, you are very beautiful..

I got broke from bikes in about 2 years....LOL

I tumbled one.. What was really odd, I was given a vision in HD Color just 2-3 months before the accident in 1973. I was floating in Air with this person standing behind without saying anything, and I was watching myself flying down the road on my bike when it did it's slide, roll me over in ditch..

But the accident itself was another odd story. When I had it, the whole thing was in slow motion. I knew every fraction of a second that was going on. The Holy Angels had to have been there perserving my body in this miraculous situation..

The bike turned 180 degrees before it stopped, but I was on top, my butt up in the air, left foot draggin on road, Hands on handle bars until I was almost stopped, then I turned loose, and made one summerset into the ditch without any serious hurts.

I did rub a small hole in my left foot from dragging it, and burned my knees very lightly..

The bike wasn't damaged either.. Just small things which I pulled out..

Jesus had to have been there.. At 50 MPH on a curve, hitting loose sand that had washed into the road from a rain...

Joseph

Wow, RJ . . some intriguing premonition going on just before your accident. I'm glad to hear you didn't get hurt as your spiritual angels held you to safety.

T/Sue, what a reunion awaits, it's gonna be so fun when we all unite, and have knowledge of everyone in Heaven!!!

Thanks, J/Sue, corgi mom, and Paul for your kind words.

you guys!!!

Donna, Your name meaning really suits you - Lady and very beautiful too!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

Donna! You look like just the lady to come visit my Heavenly dress shop- I can tell you like pretty, highly impractical dresses, too!

Oh my goodness- Donna- I just found these boots for ya!

Melanie, girl!!! I luv, luv the outfits, especially the purple dress and those darling red boots . . woo hoo!!! I'd wear those even bike riding.

Larry never can figure out on our bike trips, that I HAVE to have ALL accessories so (not) necessary on the wide open ranges . . you ladies get my drift, I 'jes know you do!!!

Donna
Melanie, girl!!! I luv, luv the outfits, especially the purple dress and those darling red boots . . woo hoo!!! I'd wear those even bike riding.

Larry never can figure out on our bike trips, that I HAVE to have ALL accessories so (not) necessary on the wide open ranges . . you ladies get my drift, I 'jes know you do!!!

Oh, Larry- bless his heart! My hubby's the same he understands my compulsive and incessant need to make 'all things pretty'! And sorry, but there's just nothin' like having the perfect boots to top off the whole outfit! ......girls!

Donna, Precious Sis , you are the most gorgeous lady I know and Larry is so handsome !!!What a lovely couple !!!
Then your witness for The Lord Jeus makes it all the better !!!!!
My darling Grandmother used to say , "pretty is as pretty does ......"
you and Larry are both ...good outside and good inside !!!
Love to you today IN OUR LORD WHO CAME TO SAVE MEN !!!
bonbell with hugs !

Bon-bell . . thank you, sis . . . you have been an encourager to me for years, love and hugs

. . . we've not long now for the rapture . .

You know, Adam fell over a woman, Satan's angels fell over women, the Isrealites fell over women, Muslims, cover their women, Samson, David, Soloman, fell over women, when God makes something, He sure does a good job, can you imagine what they are going to look like in Heaven?...OY.....GAVAL!!!!!

JR

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com