Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SIGNS IN THE SKY --- OVER SOUTH AFRICA

Documenting the Prophetic Move of God in these Last Days
by Chief Apostle Dr. Eric vonAnderseck

The letters began to pour in from all over Africa and abroad soon after a local newspaper printed an article about a photograph taken by Evangelist Connie Van Wyk of Second 8th Week Ministries. The photo was of a huge trumpet in the sky of Mossel Bay South Africa. This was not a cloud formation, but as you can see in the photo, a clear and unmistakable trumpet. The photograph is authentic and has not been edited in any way.

Public reaction to the photo has been phenomenal and people are sharing what God has revealed to them about it. One woman sent in a photo she took of what she saw in the sky here in South Africa: a Shepherd holding a lamb. As you can see in this photo, this is not a cloud formation, but a clear image of Jesus holding a lamb. The newspaper ran a follow-up article to the Trumpet Call article with this picture "Shepherd in the Sky".

An interesting comment was made by the editor of the Mossel Bay Advertiser, Ms Suzette Herrer when taking a closer look at the photograph of the Shepherd in the Sky, that the bright white light in the background formed the same shape of South Africa on a world map and also that the point where the elbow of the Shepherd starts, marks the point of Mossel Bay. Many who have seen the photograph have made the same comment, and believe that God has given a significant SIGN that should be heeded.

Re: SIGNS IN THE SKY --- OVER SOUTH AFRICA

Wow, Rich, this is exciting!!! I really believe that the Lord is going to be giving signs in the heavens before His return, and this is definitely one of many.

Thanks for sharing this!!

This is amazing! I hadn't read about this anyway until here. It makes me think of something that I have heard both Billye Brim and J.R. Church talk about before. They said that Josephus, the historian, wrote about unusual signs in the sky and other places that were beyond explanation all occuring a year or so before the Romans completely destroyed Jerusalem. If I can find that I will post it. This is what these pictures are like - a warning that time is running out.

The Trumpet is getting ready to blow with the words...."Come up hither, my Church"

Meet, your Good Shepherd in the sky.

Yes Rich E, and it can't be too soon for me!

I found a six minute video presentation about this on Second 8th Week's website:

http://www.second8thweek.org/video-pop.php?whichVideo=trumpet-call&type=videos

Here's their description of the video on their home page:

Signs and wonders and prophetic word from God. “The Trumpet Call” is a short video testimony that will cause your heart rejoice. Learn why God is sending His signs upon the earth again today. What does the Bible say about God’s trumpet call? Find out what you can do to prepare yourself.

The photograph you will see in this video is of a huge trumpet in the sky. The photograph was taken here in Mossel Bay South Africa by Evangelist Connie Van Wyk of Second 8th Week Ministries in 2006. God manifested this phenomena to preach to us the day in which we live. The photograph is authentic. It has not been edited in any way.

God announces the dawning of His new day for the church. His work of unity begins here in Mossel Bay as prophesied by Apostle John Welty of Second 8th Week Ministries in 2002: "The tides begin in Mossel Bay." This word has been confirmed by over 40 dreams and visions. Below are just a few of the confirmations of the trumpet manifestation:

28/09/2009
Apostle Jacques Wessels received the word of the Lord: "28 Trumpet Call". The numbers "2" and "8" represent the Second 8th Week and how the voice of the Lord will sound as a trumpet to call all men unto Himself. It marks the final revival before the rapture of the church and the great outpouring of God's wrath upon the world for rejecting His Christ.

Spring 2009
Chief Teaach Maria vonAnderseck received this prophecy: "At the day of visitation the righteous shall hear the trumpet of the Lord."

10-12-09
Apostle Carien Wessels received this vision: "I saw a white mist so thick one cannot see through it. Then a light penetrated the mist and it melted away. I believe this speaks of God's grace penetrating the thick veil of ignorance that is upon the heart of man and that the TRUMPET CALL is God announcing this work."

13-12-2009
Testimony by Second 8th Week Apostolic Institute of Theology Student:

"At 8 am during prayer I heard a loud sound as that of a trumpet, but just deeper and more of a bellowing sound I was immediately reminded of something Apostle Eric said in one of the morning assemblies, "The declaring call of the Lord has gone out." As I reflected on this further the Holy Spirit highlighted the connection between the "declaring call" and "believe on Him" saying tht God's declaring call to all man is "Believe on Me" so that you can behold My face through covenant contact and be spared teh cup of My wrath."

17-12-2009 Testimony of a resident in Mossel Bay:
"What happened to me is that I woke up a few mornings ago with the sound of a LOUD TRUMPET blowing in my ear"

Revelation 4:1, "After this I looked and behold a DOOR was opened in heaven: and the first VOICE which I heard was as if it were a TRUMPET talking with me."

Let the Hebrews hear! In the Bible the stewardship announces. I Samuel 13:3, "And Saul blew the TRUMPET throughout all the land saying, "Let the Hebrews hear!"

HI..These pictures are amazing..and I am very excited to see them..Too bad they will never get shown on TV news reports. I highly doubt it..
ASide from seeing this news story here--where else would I ever know about such wonderful things going on in this world?
Thanks so much for this wonderful news story. I wonder if Hal Lindsey would even report it?
Stephanie

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!???????
If you look at the 1 minute 13 sec ...time slot on this video, if you look at where in the sky the trumpet IS NOW..as opposed to the beginning of this video--you notice something weird.. you will see the trumpet on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PICTURE! The other side of the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW HOW IS THAT possible?
The picture remained the same....the exact same layout everything the same...the dock in the foreground on the right hand side --or whatever it is.. but this trumpet is NOW on the other side of the lake! YOu'll see what I mean!
MAkes me wonder and then reading about this man as I"ve posted here --his reputation ----makes me wonder more if this picture is indeed authentic or a fraud?

MOre info on this APostolic forum website.This website has to do with the so called Apostle lady who took this trumpet over Africa picture...the thing is the trumpet appears on the opposite side of the picture if you watch the video sent about it!!!!!! Check the 1 minute 13 sec--time slot on video...and see what I mean.. I don't notice any scriptures here ...on main page--but words of wisdom instead! I'd much rather have seen Word of God--and a Bible verse..

http://second8thweek.org/cat-index.php?id=1

http://apostleeric.com/

Something doesn't sit right with me...about this character!!!!

You may be right...Stephanie.

Nothing except on that website....

Nice "Columbo" work.

It was on 5 doves too....Looks like we were all taken in...But anything that pertains to God it seems we all gravitate towards..

Don't these people realize that we will all have to stand before the same God one day.

YBIC
Rich E

Hi Rich...can you give me a recap of the link? I am really trying to get some things done and if I sit at my computer hours fly by and nothing gets done....

its funny because I sent this to one of my best friends.... and she always sends me things with out checking them out...she believes everything that she gets in email as if it was fact... the other day she sent me something about GW Bush being asked to leave by the Obama ministration when he went to visit fort Hood...I knew this could not be true and looked it up.... there were other things in the email that I could not believe like GW telling the officers to shut up....

anyway I sent her an email telling her she can not believe everything that is sent to her...hahahah and now I have sent her this....oy vey!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com