Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AC Islamic?

With Iran becoming a real power dictatorship . . how many think the ac could come out of the Islamic nations?

https://secure2.convio.net/srmv/site/Ecommerce?VIEW_PRODUCT=true&product_id=13241&store_id=1101&JServSessionIdr004=rs4b072h

The world's about to change . .

Israel IS the time peace of God . . We see the nations surrounding Ireal with a horrific agenda in mind . . it's close . . . exactly as Jesus said things would be JUST before His return . .

~ ~
The Truth Is!
Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shalom, Jerry Golden

"We have an enemy that is unstoppable and must be recognized as our foe and not our friend.

That enemy is time, and the longer Israel waits to attack Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas the more likely it is that we will have to take on others such as Egypt - and consequently more Jews will die in Israeli cities.

America has a problem much like ours here in Israel. If the freedom loving citizens of the US don't rise up against the Obama administration's destruction of the Constitution they will soon lose the liberties they so cherish.

Time is not on their side, the enemy has diabolically been planning the destruction of the Jews as well as the United States.

All hell is about to break loose and we all know it, but seem to be powerless to do anything about it. Pray as we may, God's prophetic Word will come to pass regardless of human events..

It would be hard for me to begin an article in a more negative way than this. Yet the time for playing around has long passed, and it is now time for all of us to look the truth squarely in the face.

There are smoke screens everywhere and it's often hard to see through the haze generated by the controlled media to see any truth.

There is much to be said about the many truths that are in front of us, but there is only one that we need to consider at this time as Believers.

I am sure many will disagree with this - but that Truth is ISRAEL - and the only way to hear what God is saying in the end time is to keep your ears and eyes on what is happening here in Israel.

In the past few years I, and others, have written reports out of Israel stating that war was imminent, but somehow it seems time slides by, with many Prophets declaring dates and sudden disaster which never occur

Today, however, we have many factors confronting us that frankly cannot be denied. Syria and Iran have re-armed Hezbollah and Hamas. In Lebanon they now have reportedly tens of thousands of missiles capable of reaching all of Israel's major cities.

Syria has just re-armed Hezbollah with the Fateh-110 missile and it is much more powerful than their SA-2 and SA-3. It is portable, and powered by solid fuel, allowing it to be set up and fired very quickly.

To add to this threat we also know Syria has tipped many of these missiles with chemical warheads. Lebanon recently said that they will back an Hezbollah attack on Israel - opening the door for Israel to take out their infrastructure if and when this war starts.

Today, Syria is openly training Hezbollah and supplying these missiles to them. President Assad is openly talking about war with Israel.

All the above is supported and backed by Iran who has, just yesterday, pronounced themselves to be a "nuclear power" In doing so they didn't forget to once again state that Israel will soon be erased from the Map.

Bottom line for Israel is that the longer we wait, the stronger the enemy becomes, and the more Jews will die. The fact is that Israel has already waited far too long for the approval of the US President.

The Israel Air Force (IAF) now finds itself in a difficult situation. The Obama administration will not give the necessary codes for an over-fly of Iraq in order to reach Iran in the shortest amount of time. In the meantime Israel has moved submarines and warships within range of Iran.

So, for those who keep asking if Israel will attack Iran, the answer, in my opinion, is a resounding YES - and soon. That brings so many other things, that we hardly dare think of, into play.

It could very likely kick off the next world war and nukes will most certainly be used. At a minimum the world as we now know it will change overnight.

This is certainly not what Israel wants. Iran is not just an Israeli problem. BUT, if Israel doesn't do something not only will they be destroyed, but the Islamic terrorists will have the cover of Iran, and be supplied with nuclear weapons to finish off the US and most of Europe.

Yet we have Russia, China and North Korea continuing to enable and encourage another holocaust that will make Germany's death camps pale by comparison. And for a Jew who lost most of his family there, this is a lot to say.

There is so much more to all this, yet to mention them will not help any of us at this time. We just need to know it is coming at a very quick pace now, and we should be as ready as possible. So how do you get ready for such an event?

www.thegoldenreport.com

Shalom, Jerry Golden

Re: AC Islamic?

Donna, I was thinking about this in the past few days and it seems that there are three groups, the Jews, the gentiles and even though the muslims are technically gentiles they seem to be a distinct third group.

The fact that they have the same father as the Jews, in Abraham, is of interest.

It seems that the Lord has dealt with the gentiles and our time is up and the muslims are a dominant group that will remain intact, along with the Jews, following the rapture. It seems logical then that the muslims would have the power base needed to control the world. This also seems to be their ultimate goal to make the world all muslim. There are no other groups out there that want to do this with the exception of Christians that will be gone!

I do not know how much power the NWO will have post rapture and how they will play a role in all of this. Maybe the muslims will be empowered by satan to be able to convince the remaining groups to convert with the false signs, etc.

Antother thought is that perhaps the Muslims will allow the Jews to remain Jewish for a while based on their same father heritage in Abraham. Then mid way through the trib they will break this covenant?!

These are just some thoughts to consider and could be totally wrong!! I do know we need to continue to pray for the unsaved of all groups, jews, gentiles and muslims and warn about the nearness of the rapture!

PS I could not watch the video but will try to see it on TV. Looks interesting and do not know if it goes along with anything that I said above.

Re: The world's about to change . .

Donna, I just saw this episode on Sid Roth and went to post it and saw you had already. You are cooking with gas today dear Donna! This is a dynamite revelation with biblical backing discovered by this young man. Caused my mouth to drop open with a "so that's how that works" thought. Thanks so much. EVERYONE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS!

Melissa and T/Sue . . We are seriously CLOSE for the Snatch. It's verrrrrrry hard to even think we, the church will be here for another year. 2010 is speaking volumes, isn't it.

I'm thinking, too, how FAST the world is educated these days around the globe re: the grip and intending 'rule' of these people who hate Israel and all 'free' nations.

It's unnerving that this generation preparing for war, heralds beheading common to all who don't 'fall in line' . . EXACTLY as scripture says.

who thought 10 years ago the world would witness this first century 'ruling' . . and peaking end-times iniquity in our generation?

Donna, I agree and I believe that if this is correct, what I said, that the muslims are driven by satan to achieve this goal.

This is a false religion that was founded on worship of allah the demon by their prophet mohammed. (Note God's name is not allah - allah is a false god - presumed demon). The islam religion is truly a from the pit of hell concoction that seems very appropriate to fulfill the end times scenario from the bible!!

It also seems to fit because there is a shared parent - father Abraham - and one group is the children of promise the other group resulted from man's attempt to fulfill Gods plan.

A few years ago (2007, I believe), my mother-in-law (who is a watcher and very close to the Lord) was in her kitchen making dinner, not thinking about anything in particular, when suddenly the Lord told her, "The antichrist will be a Muslim."

Has there ever been a time the Enemy has shown so openly his true colors . . this religion is anything but subtle, huh, blatant evil obviously desperate to conquer. Oh, thank God we know the Victor!!

Remembering Jesus on earth in Matthew 8:28 casting out demons, and suddenly they cried out: "What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?"

Now, 2,000 (2 days later) we watchers SEE the Day of the Lord approaching . . how much more aware is satan and his hordes of the final confrontation . . our Glorious GOD is about to intervene!!!!

Hang on, dear ones, . . to be swept to our Infinite God, into His Glorious outstretched arms!!! To our God Who told us of these days!! His prophetic Word is on time, and He's ready to move!!

Charity
A few years ago (2007, I believe), my mother-in-law (who is a watcher and very close to the Lord) was in her kitchen making dinner, not thinking about anything in particular, when suddenly the Lord told her, "The antichrist will be a Muslim."

BHO (I refuse to call him President "O"), is a Muslim, and he sits in the WH. Nan/LupusMom & I highly suspect him of being the AC. Do you folks suspect this too?

Another thought that I had this weekend was regarding the New Jerusalem that is going to come down out of heaven. The City has 12 gates that have the names of the 12 tribes of Israel and the wall around it has 12 foundations that have the names of the 12 apostles on them!

I do not see anything about allah or anything muslim attached to the Heavenly Jerusalem of the Bible!!

Just some food for thought for the muslim folks that have been lied to and told that the city of Jersalem is theirs as well as Christian and Jewish!

This is not a city with 3 great faiths it is a city that has the foundation of 1 true faith and gates into the city with the 12 tribes of Israel!!

Melissa
Another thought that I had this weekend was regarding the New Jerusalem that is going to come down out of heaven. The City has 12 gates that have the names of the 12 tribes of Israel and the wall around it has 12 foundations that have the names of the 12 apostles on them!

I do not see anything about allah or anything muslim attached to the Heavenly Jerusalem of the Bible!!

Just some food for thought for the muslim folks that have been lied to and told that the city of Jersalem is theirs as well as Christian and Jewish!

This is not a city with 3 great faiths it is a city that has the foundation of 1 true faith and gates into the city with the 12 tribes of Israel!!

Excellent point, Melissa . . if only 'allah's people would read the N.T., and Revelation . . it's so spelled out plainly in the Holy Book.

Prayer is powerful . . for Israel, for this nation, . . . for the lost . . http://www.greatdanepro.com/Pray%20For%20America/index.htm

turn up the volume, and sing it too.

From http://www.letusreason.org/islam6.htm

Is Allah the Name of God?

Allah is the name of the only God in Islam. Allah is a pre-Islamic name coming from the compound Arabic word Al-ilah which means the God, which is derived from al (the) ilah (deity).

The Arabic name for “God” is the word “Al-ilah.” It is a generic title for whatever god was considered the highest god. Different Arab tribes used “Allah” to refer to its personal high god. “Allah” was being worshipped at the Kaa’ba in Mecca by Arabs prior to the time of Mohammed. It was formerly the name of the chief god among the numerous idols (360) in the Kaaba in Mecca before Mohammed made them into monotheists. Historians have shown that the moon god called “Hubal” was the god to whom Arabs prayed at the Kaa’ba and they used the name “Allah” when they prayed.

(personal note: this is why we have a circle equalling 360 degrees. all 360 Babylonian gods were set up in a circular building. Much of arithmetic came out of the Chaldeans who studied various subjects as "wise men" or "Magi")

Today a Muslim is one who submits to the God Allah.

Islam means submission to (Allah), but originally it meant that strength which characterized a desert warrior who, even when faced with impossible odds, would fight to the death for his tribe. (Dr. M. Baravmann, The Spiritual Background of Early Islam, E. J. Brill, Leiden, 1972)

Many believe the word “Allah” was derived from the mid- eastern word “el” which in Ugaritic, Caananite and Hebrew can mean a true or false God. This is not the case, “The source of this (Allah) goes back to pre-Muslim times. Allah is not a common name meaning “God” (or a “god”), and the Muslim must use another word or form if he wishes to indicate any other than his own peculiar deity.” (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics (ed. Hastings), I:326.)

According to the Encyclopedia of Religion, Allah corresponded to the Babylonian god Baal, and Arabs knew of him long before Mohammed worshipped him as the supreme God. Before Islam the Arabs recognized many gods and goddesses, each tribe had their own deity. There were also nature deities. Allah was the god of the local Quarish tribe, which was Mohammed's tribe before he invented Islam to lead his people out of their polytheism. Allah was then known as the Moon God, who had 3 daughters who were viewed as intercessors for the people into Allah. Their names were Al-at, Al-uzza, and Al-Manat, which were three goddesses; the first two daughters of Allah had names which were feminine forms of Allah. Hubal was the chief God of the Kaaba among the other 360 deities. Hubal was the chief God of the Kaaba among the other 360 deities. Hubal was a statue likeness of a man whose body was made of red precious stones whose arms were made of gold. (Reference Islam George Braswell Jr.)

“Historians like Vaqqidi have said Allah was actually the chief of the 360 gods being worshipped in Arabia at the time Mohammed rose to prominence. Ibn Al-Kalbi gave 27 names of pre-Islamic deities...Interestingly, not many Muslims want to accept that Allah was already being worshipped at the Ka'ba in Mecca by Arab pagans before Mohammed came. Some Muslims become angry when they are confronted with this fact. But history is not on their side. Pre-Islamic literature has proved this.” (G. J. O. Moshay, Who Is This Allah? (Dorchester House, Bucks, UK, 1994), pg. 138).

From Lion and Lamb Ministries Blog

Will The Antichrist Be A Muslim? No

By Nathan Jones

Will the Antichrist be a Muslim? Twelve different Bible prophecy experts were asked this question. The previous three out of the twelve answered "Yes" or "Maybe." The following nine answered "No."

http://www.lamblion.us/2009/06/will-antichrist-be-muslim-no.html

Personally, I think it could be an Arab if that person were a secularist...not a true believer in Islam. This individual will have no regard for the gods of his fathers which implies that he will be an apostate and will in fact elevate himself over all other gods according to the book of Daniel. (Daniel 11:36-45) No Muslim would ever accept a human in place of their god Allah.

El Hassan Bin Talal could meet this criteria as he has control over the Jordanian Waqf authority that would be necessary for a negotiation to rebuilt the temple in Jerusalem. He is the President of the Club of Rome a globalist One World Order organization. Is conversant in the faiths of Catholicism, Judaism and Islam. And is positioning himself to become the "King of Babylon" in Iraq. Oh and he supposedly wrote the Oslo Accords and has his signature on the documents. Who better to confirm this treaty then its architect.

I always thought dat de AC comes from the former Roman Empire, which is now called the EU. It will be somebody who is relatively unknown. His head will be wounded (probably by a bullit), but he will recover from that wound. That is also the explenation in the books of Hal Lindsey.

The bible says the last kingdom wiould be different from all the others and would break in pieces. Islma is a very cruel religion and doesn't mind hurting people or breaking things. Makes sense

The thing that cinched it for me is that in the book of revelation it states that those who do not swear allegiance to the "antichrist" WILL BE BEHEADED! Let me ask all of you, 'Who is and has been beheading Jews, Christians, and any one else who isn't a muslim or not muslim enough now?' No one but the radical Muslims! The Apostle John, stated that anyone who denies the virgin birth and the deity of Jesus being the Son of God is of the antichrist. You know on the wall of the Dome of the Rock, it states in Arabic "Allah has no son". Lots to think about. Come quickly Jesus, PLEASE! It's getting harder and harder to be in this sinful world.

Email: kagnew4@sbcglobal.net

I just watched Joel Richardson on the Sid Roth show and he was talking about the antichrist being a muslim, then I watched Jack Van Impe and he said the antichrist is not muslim. JVI seems to be implying that BO is the ac.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com