Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A prayer request from Jake

We need prayer for a brick-layer named Raphael, who has been working here at the orphanage for the past month, reenforcing the walls around the orphanage. He has diabetes, and just a week ago he began losing eyesight in one eye. Each day it has gotten progressively worse, so that now he cannot see more than light vs. darkness in that eye. He is afraid that the other eye will lose sight as well. He's not a Christian, but Jake has been sharing Christ with him....and he wasn't interested at all, but now that he is suddenly going blind, he seems more open to the things of God!

So please pray that God will use this difficult situation to bring Raphael into the Kingdom; pray for Jake to have wisdom as he answers this man's questions, etc. Also, pray that Raphael will be healed! What a great testimony of God's power this would be!

All glory to God!

Re: A prayer request from Jake

Charity, Praying for Raphael as you have requested. In Jesus Name Amen

Charity, . . praying our Lord makes way the opportunity for Jake to share the gospel and the glory of God's saving Grace and Mercy to Raphael, . . in Jesus' Name . ..

Lord, please help Raphael come to know You. Lord, open his spiritual eyes to see you and invite you to take over his life, then please renew his physical eyes so he can know Your great love for him! Give life back to his pancreas and heal his eyes.

Lord, help Raphael to understand just how short this life really is, and that this life is a training ground for eternity. Help him to understand that all he is going through is for Your Glory, and that You want relationship with him for eternity.

In your Holy Name, our precious Jesus! Amen!

Dear Father, I ask that You use this situation with Raphael with his eyesight to bring him to salvation. I ask that You give Jake the wisdom as to what words to say to Raphael, and to touch him with Your Holy Spirit. I pray that You heal Raphael's eyes and diabetes that would bring glory to You....as a testimony of Your love and mercy. I ask all of this in Jesus Name.

Praying for Jake and Raphael

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

What a blessing you and Jake are to the people around the orphange :) You are a light to them... I am praying for healing Raphel and wisdom for Jake....

Gods will be done....

Charity, is this the same man who had a vision of Jesus last year who said that He is coming back in 2010?

Father, draw Raphael into Your arms and let Your Spirit open his heart to your love so he will choose Jesus for himself. Thanks for the power of the Holy Spirit in tough situations Father. You are wonderful. In Jesus name let it be so.

Charity...I am praying that I will soon have a new brother in Christ.

God bless you and Jake for your ministry.

Love...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Thanks y'all, for your prayers and support! Wow!

Texas Sue, this is a different man. Raphael is here for a temporary job fixing & rebuilding the walls around the orphanage property.

"Genaro" is Jake's co-worker and friend, who had the vision of an angel saying Jesus Christ is coming in 2010. Jake led Genaro to Christ almost two years ago--praise the Lord!

Charity....just prayed for Jake and Raphael. What a testimony it would be for his blindness to be healed. We know our Lord can do it. What a blessing to have a man of God as a husband....you are very lucky.

ysiC,
LAZ

Praying with you for Raphael's healing.

It is on my heart to share that the name "Raphael", although a very popular Spanish / Mediteranean name, originally comes from the Hebrew:
RAPHA = Healer, EL = GOD.

Perhaps if Raphael understands the meaning of his name, it may become very personal to him as he looks to Our Father as His Healer, in the Name of Messiah Yeshua, amen.

Shershalom

Thank you for your prayers, LAZ and Shershalom. Yes I am very very blessed to have a Godly husband. Thank you, Lord, for Jake!

Shershalom, welcome to RITA, and thank you for reminding me about the meaning of "Raphael". I knew that, but it hadn't even dawned on me in this case! This could really make an impact! Bless you for sharing this with me.

Charity
So please pray that God will use this difficult situation to bring Raphael into the Kingdom; pray for Jake to have wisdom as he answers this man's questions, etc. Also, pray that Raphael will be healed! What a great testimony of God's power this would be!
All glory to God!

Praying for your prayer request in Jesus precious name. Amen! Thank you Father for answering our prayers for Jack and Raphael.Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Praying that God's will be done and that He receive great glory through this.

Charity sis I'm praying that the Lord will open the eyes of Raphael's heart so to speak, to see who Jesus Is, that He is the Way, the Truth and Life and that no-one comes to the Father except though Him. Didn't Jesus say something like, "for judgement I came into the world so that those who are blind may see and those that see may become blind?" It sounds paradoxical but also echoing a portion of Isaiah 6. Praying that Raphael's sight will be restored to him completely as he comes to salvation in Jesus. Lord help Jake have the right words and know how you are leading him in this situation and surround Jake, Charity and the girls with Your guidance, anointing and protection in Jesus' Name, amen.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com