<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Coming Pole Shift, Epic Destruction, Approaching Tribulation?

I came across this interview from watchmanscry.com
with Benjamin Baruch.
This is an important interview with some facinating, exciting, and yes I'll say it, frightening revelations. They even caution that they could be wrong but I feel its better to hear it and be wrong then never hear it at all. Plays on windows media player.

http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio/broadcast_145.mp3

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Re: Coming Pole Shift, Epic Destruction, Approaching Tribulation?

Notes:
What B.Baruch learned from a meeting with Plasma Astrophysicists:

The sun is variable and Binary (has a sister star)
Coming Brown Dwarf Star is causing the effects on the entire solar system.

Neptune and Pluto have already experienced Pole shifts.
Pole shift will be a SEVEN YEAR event and will take place within the NEXT SEVEN YEARS.

All GOVERNMENTS are aware of this and building underground bunkers for themselves.

There are already cracks in the Earth's shield.

99.9% convinced a total breakdown of our Magnetoshpere will occur in this time frame,
Causing us to be Bombarded with solar flares.

North and South poles will splinter into 4/5 parts spread around to different places on the earth.

Greater Earthquakes, Hurricane-like winds, volcanic eruptions, Major solar storms...emps, many Meterorite/asteriod strikes

Best case scenario: End of Western Civilization as we know it, with 50% loss of life. (bible says 30%)

NOT a Y2K event as they are presently watching these things come to pass.

Tearose dear Sis,

This goes along with my research regarding the Magnetosphere that I post now and then.

Remember the other week I posted about the magnetic field twisting?

Multiple poles within the earth etc

The hole in the magnetoshpere is true and has been documented.

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul,
I actually had not read that thread but Im pretty new to RITA but I will look it up. This is facinating stuff. Thanks.

Paul/Aussie
Tearose dear Sis,

This goes along with my research regarding the Magnetosphere that I post now and then.

Remember the other week I posted about the magnetic field twisting?

Multiple poles within the earth etc

The hole in the magnetoshpere is true and has been documented.

Love ybiC / Paul

Ok I just read your thread...Really interesting. I did not know much about the magnestophere. And in this interview He is saying pretty much the same thing you did. Good work!
You know there are these verses in Isaiah, I wonder if they are in relation to the magnetosphere being destroyed.

The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, they have changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left (Isa 24:4-6).

for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake (Isa 24:1 .

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage [or a summer house]; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again (Isa 24:19-20).

TeaRose,

http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/

This site shows the actual current conditions of the
Magnetosphere. I watch this site every day.

Love ybiC / Paul

This guy is not a Pre Triber SmileyCentral.com....This is a PreTrib Rapture forum, why is this not been removed, he goes against what we believeSmileyCentral.com

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

I posted it and I am a pre trib believer. What this man believes and doesnt believe does not change the scientific facts that I was trying to get across. Im pretty sure SOHO and USGS are not pre trib believers either, yet they are posted an awful lot.
All things should be spiritually discerned. Im Sorry, I wasnt trying to promote his religious beliefs.

TeaRose, it is true that the magnetic field is getting weaker and that's what helps to protect the earth..

If I remember correctly, I believe someone figured every 1400 years the power field is cut in half.

I look at like this.. God knows all things, the beginning and the ending.. So you and I know that the rapture is so verrrrrry near and that only 7 years are left for this evil generation.

When Jesus comes down to set up his 1000 years of reign on earth, I'm wondering what's going to be left.. LOL

We know it has to still be functioning for those 1000 years..

And just think, you and I will be ruling on earth will Jesus in some capacity. (Kings and Priests, Rev.5:10)

Joseph

This is very KEY:

Neptune and Pluto have already experienced Pole shifts.
Pole shift will be a SEVEN YEAR event and will take place within the NEXT SEVEN YEARS.

It is a 7 year event - as in 7 year trib. It will take place WITHIN the NEXT 7 years. That means it can happen anytime between now and 2017! Do these dates have a familiar ring? The disasters it will cause really do mirror the trumpet, vial and bowl judgments in Revelation. Gee, what are the odds right?
I could have had a V8!

RJ it will be quite an amazing thing to see when Jesus returns. You're right I dont think I ever stopped to think of what the earth will function like at that time. I just know He will set up His kingdom. Cant wait.

Texas Sue, that is exactly what I was trying to get across and NOT doing a very good job at lol... These were SECULAR scientists, not following the signs of the times thru a biblical sense, and yet they come up with a time frame just like so many I have seen posted on here, and heard spoken of . What are the coincidences of that!!!

What the guy says about the science is interesting, but he's definitely a post trib proselytizer and an arrogant one at that who, like most post tribbers, doesn't understand the difference between man's wrath and God's wrath, nor who's blowing the last trumpet, and every other piece of scripture they twist to fit a post trib doctrine.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com