Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A LOVE GIFT FROM THE. LORD......

My Prayer Partner called me today and told me that the Lord gave each one of those who believe on Him a red rose for Valentines Day....HE WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS!!!

HIS BLESSINGS...VIRGINIA

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: A LOVE GIFT FROM THE. LORD......

Virginia Arnke
My Prayer Partner called me today and told me that the Lord gave each one of those who believe on Him a red rose for Valentines Day....HE WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS!!!

HIS BLESSINGS...VIRGINIA

COULD THIS MEAN THAT HE IS GIVING US A SUBTLE or NOT SO SUBTLE CLUE ABOUT HIS RETURN??????????????????? RED ROSES!!!! FOR THE RITA FAMILY REUNION IN HEAVEN!!!!!

VIrginia this is for you and one for your prayer partner for sending this message - ((((((HUGS))))))

very nice pictures

This might shock all of you. I must warn you. If you do not accept this warning, so be it.

I do not believe this word is from the Lord. He clearly states in Isaiah 48: 11c that He does not give His glory to anyone - "...and I will not give my glory unto another." The Lord will not honour a day that originated from heathen practices. Why send a red rose to His children on Valentine's day?

Sorry to say, we are the Church of Laodicea. Everything is okay. We do not care whether our Christian Holy days originated from heathen practices. Christian ways make these Holy days acceptable, even to the Lord, so we think.

Deut 12: 30-31 states the following very specific: " 30b... and that you do not inquire after their gods, saying, 'How did these nations serve their gods? I will also do likewise'. 31. "You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way; ...." (NKJV)

If you persist in this, you are like the Laodicean Church.

There is a legend of a priest named Valentine, that married young people under the threat of death from the Roman Ceaser. Married men did not join the army willingly. Thus a law was passed that young men should not marry. He (Valentine) was taken prisoner and was sentenced to death. On the night previous to his execution, he handed a letter to the jailor's daughter, telling her that he was her Valentine.THIS IS BUT A LEGEND.

Hereunder is a document written by Pator David J. Meyer of Last Trumpet Ministries giving the origen of the real Valentine's Day.

"Be Nobody’s Valentine

Each year on February 14th countless millions of people celebrate a day known as “St. Valentine’s Day.” Millions of heart-shaped cards and boxes of chocolates are given as gifts, and even churches have Valentine parties on this so-called “Day of Love.” In schools, from pre-school and kindergarten on up, children draw names from a box and exchange heart-shapes notes which “pair off” the children and is said to be “all in fun.” People of all ages get into the act, and the words that are heard everywhere on that day are, “Be My Valentine.”

The sad fact is that most people never question the origin of the customs that they involve themselves with. Most people do not ask questions but do what everybody else does, never stopping to consider how the Almighty God of Heaven feels about their activities. When we consider that Valentine’s Day is a day of preoccupation with the heart, it is essential that we listen to the following words spoken by the Almighty, “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his wages, and according to the fruit of his doings.” Jeremiah 17:9-10

Christians should be known by their discernment and should be asking questions regarding Valentine’s Day. What is the origin of this unusual day? Why is there a preoccupation with the color red? Where did the heart shape come from, and what does it mean? These and other questions will now be answered, as we examine the roots and pagan origin of this popular day.

In the days of the Roman Empire, the month of February was the last and shortest month of the year. February originally had 30 days, but when Julius Caesar named the month of July after himself, he decided to make that month longer and shortened February to 29 days while making July a month of 31 days. Later when Octavius Caesar, also known as Augustus, came to power, he named the month of August after himself, and not be outdone he also subtracted a day from February and gave the month of August 31 days. To this very day it remains that way. The ancient Romans believed that every month had a spirit that gained in strength and reached its peak or apex of power in the middle or ides of the month. This was usually the 15th day, and it was a day when witches and augurs, or soothsayers worked their magic. An augur was a person filled with a spirit of divination, and from the word augur we get the word “inaugurate”, which means to “take omens”. Since February had been robbed by Caesars and had only 28 days, the ides of February became the 14th day of that month. Since the Ides of a month was celebrated on the preceding eve, the month of February was unique, because it was the 13th day that became the eve of the Ides that month, and it became a very important pagan holiday in the Empire of Rome. The sacred day of February 14th was called “Lupercalia” or “day of the wolf.” This was a day that was sacred to the sexual frenzy of the goddess Juno. This day also honored the Roman gods, Lupercus and Faunus, as well as the legendary twin brothers, who supposedly founded Rome, Remus and Romulus. These two are said to have been suckled by wolves in a cave on Palatine Hill in Rome. The cave was called Lupercal and was the center of the celebrating on the eve of Lupercalia or February 14th. On this day, Lupercalia, which was later named Valentine’s Day, the Luperci or priests of Lupercus dressed in goatskins for a bloody ceremony. The priests of Lupercus, the wolf god, would sacrifice goats and a dog and then smear themselves with blood. These priests, made red with sacrificial blood, would run around Palatine Hill in a wild frenzy while carving a goatskin thong called a “februa.” Women would sit all around the hill, as the bloody priests would strike them with the goatskin thongs to make them fertile. The young women would then gather in the city and their names were put in boxes. These “love notes” were called “billets.” The men of Rome would draw a billet, and the woman whose name was on it became his sexual lust partner with whom he would fornicate until the next Lupercalia or February 14th.

Thus, February 14th became a day of unbridled sexual lust. The color “red” was sacred to that day because of the blood and the “heart shape” that is popular to this day. The heart-shape was not a representation of the human heart, which looks nothing like it. This shape represents the human female matrix or opening to the chamber of sacred copulation.

When the Gnostic Catholic Church began to get a foothold in Rome around the 3rd century A.D., they became known as Valentinians. The Catholic Valentinians retained the sexual license of the festival in what they called “angels in a nuptial chamber”, which was also called the “sacrament of copulation.” This was said to be an reenactment of the marriage of “Sophia and the Redeemer.” As the participants of the February 14th ritual began their sexual sacrament, presided over and watched by the priests known as Valentinians, the following literary was spoken: “Let the seed of light descend into thy bridal chamber, receive the bridegroom… open thine arms to embrace him. Behold, grace has descended upon thee.”

As time went on, the Orthodox Church suppressed the Gnostic Catholics and manufactured “St. Valentine”, whose day continues to be celebrated in these modern times.

It should be without saying that the Christians should avoid Valentine’s Day like a plague. In God’s eyes, it is still “Lupercalia”, the “Day Of The Wolf.” Men become wolves, as they carry on the Satanic rituals of fornication, which means sexual intercourse without marriage. We have heard of the “wolf whistle”, and we all know that wolves do not whistle. It is lustful men and women, who carry on Satan’s blasphemy to this very day.

In conclusion, we must ask ourselves, “Should a true Christian be associated in any way with this celebration of evil roots? Should we be doing what the heathen have done for so many years and try to justify it as love?” Romans 12:2 answers this very well, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind…”
The shocking information in this tract can be easily verified at any public library. If you want more information, please contact us at:

Last Trumpet Ministries International
PO Box 806
Beaver Dam, WI 53916

These tracts have been prayed over, and you will never be the same after reading this message. May our Lord Jesus Christ grant unto you a desire to walk in His truth.

Pastor David J. Meyer"

Email: vernavn@iafrica.com

Hi Johann . . seems to me ALL good gifts are from above . . a valentine rose in no way takes away from God's glory . . . for us who adore the LORD JESUS, HE is the Gift to mankind, and HIM only do we honor.

We celebrate Christ's birth on Dec. 25th, . . God's gift to us, yea, His very Son . . . . nothing heathen about that.

Donna,
You still regard that God will go against His character (holiness, righteousness) and His Word I quoted you. I am sorry to say, you did not react rationally but reacted with your emotions and feelings. When a decision or a conclusion must be reached, it is dangerous to act only on your emotions and feelings. This opens you up to deception.

There is rather a low level of discernment in the Church today. Everything goes. If it feels good, tastes good, souds good it must be good. This is not so. The devil flavours anything so that the undecerning person can fall into his traps.

The Word gives us a command to test the spirits ie 1 John 4: 1 - "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

I have tested this prophecy against GOD's character and His Word and found it wanting. GOD definately will not give sanction to heathen practices by using these same practices to bless His children. He is a jealous and Holy GOD that does not allow any sinfull situation to enter His environment.

I am not finding fault with Virginia - only her friend that gave this vision. In future I will be very carefull to accept any prophecy from this source. If I new her friends name, I would only be careful about her visions.

To be able to discern rightfully, we must seek the face of GOD and learn His Word. It will help a lot if you knew His character.

I would appreciate, that when you again react on anything I publish, that it will not be by your emotions, but in a meaningful way so that we can debate rationally. I am not fully learned and can always learn from you.

I fully agree with you that Jesus is the biggest gift that mankind could recieve. I do not agree with you about His birthday on 25 Dec. Many Christians know that Jesus was not born on 25 Dec, but they still prefer to celebrate Christmas on that day. As you have brought up this subject, I will answer it on a new message, as this is becomming too long.

Just thinking of this verse, may fit here....

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. Titus 1:15

I am sure there is something 'evil' about any particular day, but Jesus is Creator and Redeemer, who makes all things new and in whom we have freedom from the bonds of sin.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1

Just my thoughts!

Great reply, Melanie, you expressed wonderfully what I was trying to say to Johann.

I like Romans 11:33-36
. . . "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!

How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

or who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been His counselor

Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to Him again

For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

To Him be glory forever. Amen.

My reaction: "PRAISE GOD" . . He is God, and we are not,.

Blessings Johann . . No doubt, I probably showed in my reply, a lower level of understanding to your explanation, I guess than I should have.

I'm still learning, and I think, even for the most mature Christian mind God's ways are Infinitely staggering and good.

I'm still in the small steps of learning the depths and riches and inheritance of our Lord, through the Word. To grasp the glory of our God, for me, is overwhelming and wonderful. Emotional? Sometimes.

Christ's wisdom and knowledge and riches and His infinite kindness of salvation will take for me a lifetime of thankfulness and gratitude. As Melanie points out, Jesus, our Lord and Savior knows our hearts and our motives.

Thank You, Jesus, You are Judge, and only You.

I admit, for me, learning about God and His communicable attributes are in smallest measure. Praise God for His mercy.

Jesus knows our hearts . .

AMEN, MELANIE! That is a very fitting verse!

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. Titus 1:15

Charity

I'll take that verse/greeting with all my heart..

Oh, so good, Charity . . . "If God be for us, who can be against us" . . God is on our side, we are His children and He is our Father.

Donna,

Thankyou for a very positive reply. I feel much more comfortable in communicationg with you. We all belong to one Lord, Jersus Christ.

Concerning the verse Titus 1: 15, I agree that we must always be pure and look for the pure things. I read one commentary on this verse. According to this commentary, Paul is speaking about all meats which are all clean and may be eaten by Christians. I am not completely positive this is the interpretation of this verse. This is something we can debate on to get to the real meaning of this verse.

What does not change, is that GOD still hates sin and any obomination. GOD never changes.I do not think that verse is applicable here. With our pureness we can not change GOD's view on sins and obominations.

I'm thinking this cross-reference to Titus 1:15 (NIV) is a worthwhile meditation

. . . Romans 14:14 . . . "I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself; but to him who thinks anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean"

Donna
I'm thinking this cross-reference to Titus 1:15 (NIV) is a worthwhile meditation

. . . Romans 14:14 . . . "I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself; but to him who thinks anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean"

Yes, Donna....wonderful verse! So true, our freedom in Christ Jesus. Not for indulging or winking at sin for which He suffered so terribly, but freedom in Him in Whom we live and move and have our being. Not bound again by man's traditions and legalism.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Cor. 3:17

Donna
Oh, so good, Charity . . . "If God be for us, who can be against us" . . God is on our side, we are His children and He is our Father.

Very interesting & wonderful, Donna! . . . I ALMOST, ALMOST added this very picture to my post, but for some reason I decided not to. . .and then whallah!
Here it is on your response to my post! Hee hee! Makes me a bit giddy.

Truthfully, I believe God does not need to give even one day of the year to the devil. EVERYDAY belongs to the Lord as far as I'm concerned. And if He wants to give us a love gift on February 14th, well that's beautiful to me.

Truthfully, I believe God does not need to allow even one day of the year belong to the devil. EVERYDAY belongs to the Lord! And if He wants to give us a love gift on February 14th, well that's beautiful to me.

Exactly my sentiments, Charity! I've read The Last Trumpet Newsletter for several years and over that time have observed David Meyer refer to many days throughout the yearly calendar that are important dates in the occult, etc. But what are they to us who are in Christ Jesus, who owns All the days? Everyday is a day to love- this is our command: that we love one another! For GOD IS LOVE. Every day of the year, and that includes Feb14!

Jesus made a spectacle of the enemy and his ways, triumphing over them at the cross! Halleljuah!

When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature,b God made youc alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.d

16Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

. . . and thinking about it some more, if God gives a gift to His children on "Valentine's Day", couldn't that actually be like an "in your face" to the devil?! HAHAHA!

Charity

Truthfully, I believe God does not need to give even one day of the year to the devil. EVERYDAY belongs to the Lord as far as I'm concerned. And if He wants to give us a love gift on February 14th, well that's beautiful to me.

So good, Charity. More than once today, I've repeated the simple words children love to sing!! "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so!"

One day, we shall stand before the Lord, transparent in His presence, IN the covering of His keeping. Even then, by faith we shall be made to gaze on our God and smile how He rejoices over His Bride.

Expecting to fall before Him with thank You's!! All in the power of Christ's gifted indwelling, yea, the Spirit which our Father sees. Halleluiah!!.

God bless our Lord and His illuminating light reflecting on the Redeemed!!! He will have His open arms of Mercy and Grace seen and known, Glory to God!! .

lamps trimmed, awaiting the grandest wedding ever. . . " Come quickly Lord Jesus, come quickly and bring your Church to your heavenly Home"

Melanie
So true, our freedom in Christ Jesus. Not for indulging or winking at sin for which He suffered so terribly, but freedom in Him in Whom we live and move and have our being. Not bound again by man's traditions and legalism.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Cor. 3:17

I'm enjoying your pearled insightful Scripture verses, Melanie . . right on, sis!!

This has been a very informative thread...thanks Johann, Melanie and Donna for the info....lots to think about. For me personally I feel a bit wrong celebrating any pagan holiday, but feel trapped thanks to the pressures of this world....for example all three of my kids had to take valentines to school. Do I say no and stand on principle alienating my unbelieving husband and other parents in the classroom? I chose to allow it and focus on the sweetness of it....my hope is to slowly wean my kids off of this stuff (Halloween as a prime example...I hate Halloween...detest it, but already got in one HUGE fight with my husband over it this past year and I am supposed to be obedient to my husband too...so it is a no win situation.)

The first thing I thought when I read the original post was 'why didn't He give it to me Himself?' And also 'How do I know for sure I am the one He is referring to?' As I don't think He is all that happy with a lot of the believers these days...Laodiceans are believers but I somehow don't think He would be giving them a rose, but rather stern reprimands to shape up. Doesn't mean He doesn't love them.

I think about my kids as a parent....and if I had a child that was in willful disobedience, I would not be rewarding them with thoughtful gifts until they shaped up. Doesn't mean that I don't love them, but I would do everything in my power to get them back on the right track...and this involves taking everything they DO hold in esteem away until they can discover how to act right. As Dr. Phil says 'find out their currency'....and take that away.

Not everyone looking for His coming is walking in obedience....or even trying to and some are being outright flagrant in their sin. This is just a general statement though and I am not referring to anyone here at RITA.

I always think of the verse where they say 'Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy, cast out demons and do miracles in your name?'...then He says 'depart from me you workers of iniquity I never knew you.'...Ick....gives me the chills. Somehow I don't think He is giving them a rose..LOL....and praying I am not one of 'them' either...

Huh...

I always thought God gave roses to all of us...It was just us, who threw them to the ground....

Judt a thought from a sinner saved by grace.

YBIC
Rich E

RichE . . I think you're right . . . God so loved the world . . . . that WHOSOEVER believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. . . "

The 'whosoever' believers are souls today choosing this day Whom they believe and will serve. To me that's major teaching . . those who REJECT the Son of God as their Savior and Lord, then, I believe are blotted out of the Book of Life.

Such tells me too, little children who die are instantly saved; not yet having the capability to choose. No doubt they are learning the wonderful ways of our Jesus above, so close to Him.

Texas Sue
Virginia Arnke

HIS BLESSINGS...VIRGINIA

COULD THIS MEAN THAT HE IS GIVING US A SUBTLE or NOT SO SUBTLE CLUE ABOUT HIS RETURN??????????????????? RED ROSES!!!! FOR THE RITA FAMILY REUNION IN HEAVEN!!!!!

VIrginia this is for you and one for your prayer partner for sending this message - ((((((HUGS))))))

I still think that this was a special message for us. We have talked about each of us carrying a red rose at our reunion. I believe it was very specific to us and so loving. If anyone doesn't want their rose they can give it to me. Red roses are my favorite.

Virginia Arnke

HIS BLESSINGS...VIRGINIA

Virginia, all I can say is that when I first read this, my heart gave a leap of joy and I was very touched, because I didn't have a date for Valentine's day and didn't recieve any flowers, and I thought, "Awwww, how sweet that the Lord wants to give us each a rose!" It didn't cross my mind about it being a pagan holiday.

I can't help but think that there might have been other sisters in the Lord like me that felt bad for not receiving any flowers, and the Lord saw that and decided to give us one.

Just my 2 cents.

What a beautiful thought, Lisaleenie worth more than we can count . . . your thoughts reveal to me living proof of Titus 1:15 and Romans 14:14 . .

My goodness, girl, you just made my day!!

Donna
What a beautiful thought, Lisaleenie worth more than we can count . . . your thoughts reveal to me living proof of Titus 1:15 and Romans 14:14 . .

My goodness, girl, you just made my day!!

Bless your heart, Donna, thank you!!!!

Originally posted by Kama:

The truth about Valentines day!

I just read a post that claimed Valentines Day was pagan. Not so! The history of Valentines Day and it's traditions are WONDERFUL and should be celebrated by Christians. Here's why:

When Claudius was emperor of Rome he was obsessed with having a large army and going to war to conquer. Many men did not want to leave their wives and children only to die in senseless battles, so they were not joining his armies. This made Claudius furious, so, in his madness, he decided to make married illegal, thinking it would drive the men to enlist.

There was a Christian priest named Valentine who refused to comply with this order. He believed that God ordained marriage and he had to obey God above all else. Valentine secretly married couples, even though the punishment of being caught was death.

When Claudius found out, he had Valentine thrown in jail. During his imprisonment, the couples that Valentine had secretly married would throw notes and flowers up to his window to show their support of him and to encourage him. (This is where the tradition of flowers being sent of Valentines Day came from.)

The jailer's daughter would often visit the priest in his cell and talk with him for hours. On the day of his death, Valentine left a note for this girl, thanking her for her friendship and loyalty. It was signed, "Love, from your Valentine." (This is where the tradition of sending Valentines came from.)

Valentine was executed on February 14, 269 AD. We comemorate his death by celebrating a day dedicated to love and marriage and romance.

There is nothing "pagan" about Valentine's Day! Rather, it is a Christian holiday celebrating a Christian who chose to obey God above all else. It's a day to celebrate the victory of love.

Enjoy Valentines with a clear conscience!

Thanks Kama

Charity

Your picture was meant to be, Charity.

Yes, and we'll hold on to the roses He gave us who happily received on Valentine's Day as a symbol of what we can't yet see, but love. Not as an idol, but as a remembrance of the Rose of Sharon we expect any moment to make His Presence in the air and calls us HOME!!!

"I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys." -Song of Solomon 2:1.

C. Spurgeon says it well, huh:

. . "Is it not clear enough to us all, that Jesus being God, befittingly praises himself; and we being frail creatures, he must necessarily commend himself, or we should never be able to perceive his beauty at all?

Each reason is sufficient, both are overwhelming; it is most suitable that Jesus should preach Jesus, that love should teach us love. Beloved, happy are those men to whom our Lord FAMILIARLY unveils his beauties.

He is the rose, but it is not given unto all men to perceive his fragrance. He is the fairest of lilies, but few are the eyes, which have gazed upon his matchless purity.

He stands before the world without form or loveliness, a root out of a dry ground, rejected by the vain, and despised by the proud.

The great mass of this bleary-eyed world can see nothing of the ineffable glories of Emmanuel.

Only where the Spirit has touched the eye with eye-salve, quickened the heart with divine life, and educated the soul to a heavenly taste- only there is that love word in the Book heard and understood,

"I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys."

"To you that believe he is precious;"

to you he is the corner stone;

to you he is the rock of your salvation, your all in all;

but to others he is "a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense, even to those who stumble at the word, being disobedient."

I see that some of you do not read the posts completely and easily jump to your preconcieved viewpoints. I mentioned the legend of Valentine in my posting, that Kama so suddenly and conveniently discovered. I emphatically stated that this was a legend about Valentine's martyrdom. This is an indictment about your superficial handling of this post. The legend is there to sugar coat the truth of God. Nothing of the Scripture I mentioned, seemed to touch your understanding. The Word is more powerful than man's legends.

I only hope there are readers on this forum that recieved the warning. If you are blind, nothing in the world will make you see. It will take a miracle. I have decided to let you over in your blindness and will not contribute further.

You probably also did not read the Scripture in Deut 12: 30 - 32. If the Word of GOD can not convince you, How could I do it. You have recieved a warning, but if you prefer to stay in the Laodicean Church, it is your choice. I have done what the Lord told me to do. Let the enemy sugar coat more truths to mislead you. I thought I was joining a real Scriptural group being led by the Spirit in all truths. I am mistaken.

I will not further darken your doorsteps and leave you to your sugar coating and back rubbing of each other.

Dee, this is only for you. Go to demonbuster and read about Valentine. Here curses of idol wotship, conception in lust, and those who call good evil and evil good, ruler spirits of rejection, rebellion and bitterness have to be dealt with. If you need any input from me, e-mail me because I am leaving and will not see your posts.

Goodby.

Dear Johann,

I am sorry that you feel you need to leave the forum simply because your point of view was not agreed upon... you may notice, perhaps, that we need not all agree on all points to share in fellowship with each other as well as encouragement for one another as we await our Blessed Hope. I hope you will reconsider.

I am not sure who you meant in saying that your posts were not fully read; however, speaking for myself, I took the time to read and understand you point of view and what you were saying before I posted any comment, as such is my custom on any thread. I appreciate what you said, however, I disagree, not of my own knowledge, but because of the truths in the Word of God that were liberally used to show otherwise, by myself and the other posters. As you mentioned, you cannot argue against the Word of God...the scriptures posted are numerous and are valid in this discussion.

Again, speaking for myself, posting was not meant to persuade you in another direction or argue or to invalidate your point, rather to offer what I felt was true as pointed out by the Word. It is up to the reader to decide if they agree. We have, as you said, the Holy Spirit who promises to convict of sin and lead us into all truth. To make a rebuke such that those who do not agree with you in this point are deceived or not Spirit-led in quite harsh.

I sincerely hope that you reconsider leaving.

In Christ,
Melanie

Johann, I have wanted to use this line for a long time and you have given me the opportunity!! It seems like you have come into the RITA living room and put your feet up on our couch!! There is mud on your shoes and I am glad that you are removing them!

I think you have judged us a little errantly to say the least. Maybe you should stick around and learn as we are here on RITA!

This is definitely a Spirit led bunch!!

No hard feelings I hope.

I absolutely agree, Melissa. Johann hasn't posted much, and uh, seems obvious her approach and concluding accusations in her message here is not helping her cause.

She herself says she will not 'darken' her message any more on this forum. Re: this one teaching, how is it she has concluded RITAians are Laodicean.
1 Cor. 13:1.

. . . "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal".

Johann, I am sad you are leaving. I have found your posts very insightful and I have definitely been being led in the direction you have been pointing out. I am trying to separate myself from anything the least bit unpleasing to the Lord. I walk a fine line with this as I am completely alone in the real world with my beliefs...or at least I haven't found anyone who thinks the way I do to commiserate with.

I do understand why you would be frustrated, as it seems no one takes any heed to your warnings and I know they are given with the purest of motives. I am being left lately with the feeling that my best action is to just pray for those I feel are misled as everyone is so convinced on their own way of thinking....this includes all my family members and friends and the like. I can talk until I am blue in the face, but if the Lord doesn't convict their hearts or reveal it to them they aren't going to understand....and perhaps this is a matter of His perfect purpose to NOT reveal these things to them yet....????...I can only wonder.

I will definitely check out St. Valentine at demonbuster. The Lord has shown me that a lot of deliverance should begin with the spirit of rejection and can occur in the womb...it is coupled with the spirit of rebellion and these two spirits have a whole host of other spirits that are linked with them...intertwined like fingers folded together with hands clasped.

Hi! Everyone,

I was not able to get back on this website until now and I was very surpirsed in what I read!!!

The Lord loves to give us gifts....Many years my Prayer Partner and I were in a prayer group together and many times during the prayer time He would give us flowers...sometimes for a special occasion and other times just because He felt like it. I believe He can use any Holiday that we celebrate down here and honor it if it is used for His glory. I believe He uses Christmas and Easter and any day He may consider pagan and bring something out of it. The church I go to celebrated Valentines day this year and spoke on love tying the sermon into the many verses in scripture which speak on love. I believe Jesus was using this day...VALENTINES day to show His love by sending everyone who believe in Him a red rose.If He were walking the earth in the physcal today I am sure He would give His mother a valentines card and even a box of chocolates....We cannot put Him in a box, for we would then not be celebrating some very important dates..like Christmas...or Ressurrection Sunday (Easter).

HIS BLESSINGS...VIRGINIA

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com