<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Steve W Urged Me To Listen To This Sermon...Now I Urge You Please Listen Also.

This has been called the sermon of the century. It has opened my eyes to God's will and the condition of my relationship with Jesus. I have bumped it to the top it is call 10 Sheckels and a Shirt.

Love....................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Steve W Urged Me To Listen To This Sermon...Now I Urge You Please Listen Also.

Amen! I agree with you Lynn! I loved it and have saved it in my "favorites" to listen to again.

I believe it is straight from the heart of God!

Re: Steve W Urged Me To Listen To This Sermon...Now I Urge You Please Listen Also.

RITA...

I'm going to ask that everyone that listens to this sermon to record on this thread what it's meant to you.

It was given only once back in the late 50's. Paris Reidhead didn't even know for an entire year that someone had recorded it. He started getting feedback from people he never expected to hear from of what this message had meant to their walk with the Lord.

If there was ever a time the bride needs to be spoken to, it's now BEFORE He returns. He deserves our best!!!

YBIC
Steve

Here is the link to the 10 Sheckels and a Shirt Sermon

http://media.sermonindex.net/0/SID0290.mp3

God bless.............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

bttt

Lynn
Here is the link to the 10 Sheckels and a Shirt Sermon

http://media.sermonindex.net/0/SID0290.mp3

God bless.............Lynn

So Lynn, please do tell us whom are w/out sound on our PCs, what's being said on this audio. A transcription would be most appreciated. TY

SisterNChrist,

Right now I am not able to put together a transcipt for you, I wish I could. You may want to ask Steve W if he can get that together for you. I wish I could get it together, right now I am on the cardiac unit in the hospital and they don't want me to spend to much time exerting myself or doing anything stressful.

I love you sis...............Lynn

SisterNChrist...

The place I ordered my cd's from was Rare Christian Books in MO. I don't have a phone number, but I do have their email address. rbc@RareChristianBooks.com.

You can also google the tape with author and maybe get more available sources. It's more than worth the trouble.

YBIC
Steve

SisterNChrist
...please do tell us whom are w/out sound on our PCs, what's being said on this audio. A transcription would be most appreciated. TY

Link to a pdf transcript: Ten Shekels and a Shirt

Mark...

Thanks brother!!! Have you listened to the tape yet???

YBIC
Steve

No. I just skimmed through the transcript.

WONDERFUL.

2HH...

Thought you might enjoy it!!!

Now I'm waiting on T/Sue, Donna, Brenda, Carlee and others to hear this sermon. Hey all....where are you hiding!!! You're missing out on a tremendous treat!

YBIC
Steve

LOVED it and I downloaded it to my computer.

The themes is that you don't worship the Lord because of receiving anything or not going to hell...you worship Him because HE is a HOLY God and deserves our worship!!

Steve W. I sure am glad the Lord led you to us.
You are such a blessing to our RITA family.

bttt

"May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering" - AMEN! (brought me to tears )

2HH...

So are you!!! You along with so many others bring the maturity in Christ that the younger ones in Him need so badly. We may all come from a little different make-up, but that depth in Christ and the security that that brings can not be manufanufactured. It takes years and dedicated growing in Him. It also takes the willingness to be obedient and the willingness to be molded. All of that is painful but oh!!!! the end result is Christ shining through. The ultimate end result is that Steve is not seen, for there is no beauty in Steve. All the beauty rests in Christ.

The Father said, that He would not glory in flesh, but would glory in His Son. Therefore, the only way that a person can bring GLORY to God is by stepping out of the way and allowing Jesus to be seen, the Holy Spirit to work through us and Jesus to receive all the glory.

That's when we are able to be used by Him because He knows we won't touch that which is not ours. THE GLORY!!!

2HH..thanks you for just being you. It's the depth of maturity that I've noticed from day one. He shines through and we all appreciate it and benefit from it!

YBIC
Steve

RITA...

I'm hoping more of you will take the time and the opportunity to listen to this tape. I know you will be blessed. It's almost impossible not to be.

Please remember though, this was given only once and it was recorded on a reel to reel recorder, back in the late 50's. But oh.....what a blessing!!!

YBIC
Steve

bttt

Rita...

Spend the time to listen to this message. It was given back in the latter 50's. It's the Holy Spirit speaking though as Paris was ill prepared.

YOU WILL BE BLESSED!!!!!!!!

YBIC
Steve

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com