Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The BIGGEST SIGN . . and it's here!!

Re: The BIGGEST SIGN . . and it's here!!

This world is hanging by a thread Donna. A friend told me to keep checking The Temple Institutes sight, I haven't done it yet but, will now. Its time to go.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

I can't think of one thing that's not in place, Maria to get the 7 years (Jacob's trouble-Daniel's 70th week) started!!

Yes, yes, expecting to be outta here .

. Rapture here we come!!! We can't wait to be with YOU, JESUS!! We long for YOU, LORD!! We believe You see and hear, our every sigh and prayer. . . Amen, the Spirit and the Bride say come!!!

This world is hanging by a thread Donna.

so true, maria, donna! i look at the news and say that every morning.... can't, just can't be much longer!

Donna, I felt the Lord's Presence so strongly when I was watching these videos. I actually had chills all over me. What a powerful message!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. The time is so close...even at the doors.

You know, every morning the first thing I do is check the news. Any day I expect to read that the Psalm 83 war has started, or Damascus destroyed.
The tension is beyond thick over there!!!!
I believe that the war will either be going on or just finishing when the rapture takes place.Total chaos will be the perfect climate for a world leader(anti-christ)to calm everyone around the globe down and bring some sense of peace and order.
Just my thoughts, no exact scripture that says it will happen in this order, just makes sense to me.

From what I understand, the Hurva synagogue has been rebuilt and there is a dedication ceremony on March 15th. Of course, with that are hopes that the Temple will begin immediately,as they have everything in place to do so.

Now its just waiting on world events to get that going.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

2010 is pivotal, isn't it, Melanie, Lisaleenie, Sharron, and Maria . . .
The Jews ("chosen ones")can't wait to begin their 'sacrifices' in the Temple. The huge marble 'cornerstone' weighing tons is ready for the foundation to begin . . . Jewish 'priests' are ready to revise it all. Ready too, are the untensils to be used for the 'rituals' . . it's time, it's time!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com