<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prophecy About Something Happening On February 15, 2010 Of Great Importance!!!

I thought that February 15th was going to be a normal day like any other non-eventful day, up until the time when there came on the cable news a Breaking Alert!!!

The event that might prove very prophetic is the capture of the top leader of the Taliban or Al Quada commanders!!!

What we fail to remember is that when one of the head leaders of this evil group of murders is captured it tightens the screws on setting the terrorists actions and plans up another notch!!!

This may be the crack that broke the camels back!!!!

Already Al Quada is recruiting english speaking agents to do their terror attacks worldwide and on America targets!!!

We could just be days away from the next 911!!!

Israel is getting prepared for a major war operation with those around her borders that will most likely come by Purim 2010 or February 28th!!!

Could someone post me the dream or the prophecy that talked about something happening on February 15th of 2010?

This captured leader really angers and stirs up the hornets nest of the enemy! Just like when the bee keepers take the queen bee away from the hive!!!

Then we have that major military operation going on in Afghanistan!!!
How much more angry do we have to make these terrorists before they lash out and strike back!!!

I wonder if there are any politics involved in this manuver?

Remember the movie Wag the Dog?

About the President creating a diversion overseas by faking a war or creating a war just to cover up their own tragic ratings in the polls!!!

I did not see this movie but I think that is what the term is about!!!

Could President Obama be trying to divert attention to himself(That statement alone is almost a misgiven); and stirring up the turmoil overseas in the trouble spots and is adding fuel to the war fires so that his administration can deflect some of the blame from his failed policies!!!

Just a theory I suppose!!! But politicians have the power to do things covertly that us normal citizens would not even venture to guess!!!!

You be the judge!!!!!

Re: Prophecy About Something Happening On February 15, 2010 Of Great Importance!!!

Scott ....HERES ONE FOR THE RUMOR MILL SO TO SPEAK

Warning Signs of Impending Olympic Attack

Marc Stinebaugh
Infowars.com
February 10, 2010

Global tension is escalating at an alarming rate, and yes, this idea that there could be a false-flag attack during the Olympics is purely speculation based on factual current events and historical precedent, but I feel the mention of it is justified in the interest of our national security to keep an eye on potentially dangerous overlapping occurrences. The games will take place in Vancouver, Richmond and Whistler from Feb. 12th until Feb. 28th. Below, I have compiled the following suspicious activity and coincidences by searching and analyzing the news from various media sources and by speaking with my own contacts.

Author: Marc Stinebaugh

Email: MarcStinebaugh@yahoo.com

Facebook page: The Anti-New World Order Group

Special thanks to:

- Alex Jones @ www.InfoWars.com

- Shahin Pahlavan @ www.Dprogram.net

- Everyone @ www.MTL911Truth.org

- Ryan Robert Pennington @ www.engagementofthemind.blogspot.com

- and to the rest of you who have contributed your own research through e-mails

In my opinion, an attack during the Olympics while it is being highly guarded would be the perfect way to bring in more police state measures and to more fully integrate the US and Canada into a functioning North American Union; I will provide some evidence of this taking place already but there may be another motive at work here to expand the “war on terror” into more nations while blaming an attack on their scapegoat for everything, Al-Qaeda; however, the question remains, is that what will happen? In more recent news, it looks as if Iran may be the one to take the blame.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

WARNING SIGNS:

1.) 2004 and the case of the missing security badges and uniforms

“Documents obtained by CBC News show that 1,127 uniform items belonging to Canadian airport screeners were lost or stolen in a nine-month period. Senator Colin Kenny holds up a copy of his committee’s 2003 report on airport security. Nearly a quarter of those items had the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) logo on them. Among the missing items are 91 metal shields that act as security badges, which worries Liberal Senator Colin Kenny, the chair of the Senate’s national security and defense committee.”

“Kenny says the problem isn’t restricted merely to these items. He says pilots’ uniforms have gone missing as have police uniforms.”

“Ask yourself who could steal such items, and of such volume?”

2.) Kinder Morgan, Dyno Nobel, Goldman Sachs, CIA and the missing Ammonium Nitrate in Vancouver

Two tons of Ammonium Nitrate, (a fertilizer used in making powerful explosives) went missing from a shipment to a storage facility after leaving the packaging plant at Dyno Nobel. The company that owns the Ammonium Nitrate is one that was recently purchased for a whopping $22 billion by some of the world’s largest financial companies. The buyout is being led by co-founder and chairman Richard D. Kinder, a ex-Enron executive. The companies involved in the purchase are Goldman Sachs, AIG, The Carlye Group and Riverstone Holdings. If that doesn’t get you interested, I don’t know what will.

The company that was purchased is called Kinder Morgan, it uses a lightning bolt (a common symbol used by occult religions to represent a serpent) on its logo. Kinder Morgan didn’t report the two tons missing to the police for over a month, when they did report it they came back a week later only to say they had simply made a “clerical error”, so the police could stop looking for it. Soon after the announcement, the RCMP started their investigation anyways and came back saying they cannot confirm that it was really accounted for.

Kinder Morgan has also tried to disperse the blame by pointing out to everyone that they are only one company in the chain that had contact with the shipments, I’m glad they did, because things are about to get more interesting following that lead.

250 truckloads were reportedly sent to Dyno Nobel, (formerly known as Hercules Powder, Dyno Nobel is an explosives company with ties to the OK City bombing and CIA) for packaging, because apparently, only an explosives company can correctly package some fertilizer. There were also trucking companies hired to ship the product that the RCMP is supposedly attempting to track down and interview.

To put this into perspective, it is claimed by the government that only one ton of this material was used during the Oklahoma City bombing, and now two tons are missing. That amount would be more than enough material to cause substantial damage to numerous locations.

On the topic of Dyno Nobel, I would also like to point out the people involved with Dyno Nobel. The owner’s name is Marshall Riconosciuto, and his son is a known CIA asset named Michael J. Riconosciuto who was highly skilled in many sciences. Former FBI investigator Ted Gunderson says that the Ammonium Nitrate bomb in the Oklahoma City truck bombing was only a cover for the more powerful bombs in the building, some of which didn’t detonate and were even found! Michael J. Riconosciuto apparently designed those bombs at Dyno Nobel, they are called “Barometric Bombs” or “Pineapple Bombs”. Michael J. Riconosciuto had some connections too, while incarcerated, he had his lawyer send a letter to Colin Powell on February 19th, 2001 warning of an impending attack (9/11)he had information on that would take place soon.

Re: Prophecy About Something Happening On February 15, 2010 Of Great Importance!!!

Romey om Dove board posted this one.

Berylleanblue's Blog
Just another WordPress.com weblog
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« A Vision of Jesus Christ – Meeting His Church in the CloudsThe Podium »Pray for Florida and Southeastern United States
For the past two weeks I’ve heard a voice saying, “Chernobyl!” and “Wormwood!” repeatedly.

~~~~~

A few nights ago in a vision, I saw a small (~12” x 8”) flag of the United States float down from the sky. It looked like the kind that the realtors hand out for the 4th of July. They are small plastic flags attached to a pointed wooden stick so they can be stuck in the ground.

The flag drifted down from high up, then it lay where it had hit the ground. Most of the ground was strewn all over with dead, brown leaves and a few gold ones.
~~~~~
The next night from a great height above, I saw below me a portion of the southeastern section of the United States. All of the land was colored a very bright scarlet – like the color of arterial blood; the water was white – like when a pot of water boils.

I noticed that the coast had an unnaturally rounded shape. It looked as if someone had taken a plate, set it down on the corner of the land, drawn an arc and then torn off the edges of that part of the continent. The rounded edges extended from South Carolina, down through Georgia into Alabama, Mississippi and into part of Louisiana. There was no sign of Florida, just water where it should have been.
~~~~~
Last night I heard a voice say, “Genocide!” This morning I heard, “The door is ajar! The door is ajar!”
~~~~~
I don’t know who or when but I believe the Lord is warning us that someone is planning a nuclear explosion. It is planned to destroy the southeast coast of the U.S. I believe that He is calling for His people to pray for the inhabitants, the land and the ocean.

I ask you to please stand in the gap, fast and pray fervently and enlist others to intercede.

It sounds like somethings about to break.

mary you have posted some very disturbing news items of interest!!!

Just as you say that they come from off the rumor mill but I remember the one about the stolen uniforms!!

I think that has some truth behind it!!!

I don't think the government knows everything that is being shipped in those cargo containters and all those trucks coming up from the southern border!

Who knows how many terrorists cells are gearing up for random acts of violence and destruction on the spur of the moment!!

We live in highly dangerous times indeed!!!

The world is filled with violence just like in the days of Noah!!!

Scott....both the uniforms and fertilizer
was on fox news along with stolen ID Badges

mary! I knew that sounded familiar!!! I always watch Fox News!!!
I watch their competition also CNN!!

Wait I take that back!! There is no competetion! Fox News Rules!!!

Scott, I was given a dream on January 5th that something of significance would take place on February 15th. I don't understand exactly what it was, but in symbolism terms 'the company was moving to a new building' and this was why both the latter and former rains were set to fall sometime between then (January) and July 5th. I also had another vision....it was either on Saturday or Sunday and it was in line with two other visions....a progressive nature. I am not entirely sure what they mean, but my feeling is that there is to be an increase in spiritual evil in the world...that the Lord is no longer holding it back. I also wonder if it relates to Maitreya in some way because one of the videos promoting him had the same type of black lines in my vision.

I haven't been paying attention to the news at all and at first I was concerned that nothing of high significance happened on Feb 15th as it made me second guess if this dream was from the Lord, but I think He has confirmed it to me through the vision I had two days before...that it wasn't something visible I would see, but it is more in the spiritual realm...a releasing of sorts.

He has been giving me BIG instructions as far as reigning me in to be obedient in everything...so that is what I am focusing on and so therefore don't have much time to be on the internet.

FWIW, a very anointed friend of mine was given the date of Feb 22 of being of significance though she doesn't know what and hasn't released the date. That is seven days from the 15th so perhaps the Lord is giving a 7 day warning period???? Not sure what is to happen, but I will say that it is going to be dramatic and awful for those not prepared, but those who ARE prepared and grounded in the Lord should sail through this being a light to the lost and fearful around them. That is my impression.

The Lord had basically shown me that before whatever happens happens (and I believe it might be an earthquake or internal event within our country) that I would realize it spiritually BEFORE it happens and recognize it....enough to get out of harms way.

Wish I could say more or have a more definitive answer for you, but I was reprimanded for not just believing what He shows me as even if I get off course, He promises to bring me back on course...it is a lack of trust. So I TRUST that what He has shown me will come to pass, even if I don't see the obvious signs at the moment. FWIW, buildings in my dreams always represent spiritual conditions.....so I do feel that we have pressed past some big change in the spiritual realm that may not be obvious to us with our natural eyes. Just my two cents.

I sometimes wonder if they really have opened up a portal at CERN for demons to pass through.

Ever since the 70's I have suspected Maitreya as being the antichrist. He has supposedly begun his covert "open" mission (as you probably have heard), gone on network TV. But he is very elusive, few know his identity; he could be a number of people. Constance Cumbey has taken his latest move seriously.
At the least, he appears to be a major player in this late hour - worth watching.

Thanks Dee for posting the prophetic dream!!!

I think it is interesting that February 22, 2010 is 2/22!!

Who knows how many 2's make up 2010!! But I am just interested in the month and day!!

Maybe someone can tell us what month and day this is on the jewish calendar!!!

Scott, buddy, February 22nd is the 8th day of Adar 1.

Thanks Lisa that is the 8th day of the 12th month on the jewish calendar!!!

2 times 4=8/ 2 times 6=12 so if you extended this day out in twos you would have:
February=2 22nd day of month!!

Adair= 12 or 2 + 2 + 2 +2 +2 + 2/ 8th day of month or 2 + 2 + 2 + 2!!!!

Just a whole lot of twos on this date!!!!

Two stands for witness!!!!

I think I am just milking this too much!! Most likely nothing will happen on this date!! Unless this is truely from the Lord!!!!

2 also stands for separation....if ever you divide something you at a minimum divide it into two parts ....just read this last night so it was fresh in my memory :0).

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com