Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Call out for Ms Victor / 2HH / Faith / Geneustace

I miss you all-

Ms Victor, you have been on my heart lately. I know you dont have family, I love you and miss you
Your words make my day Sis, you have the most precious heart.

2HH, I know you were on holidays. Are you back Sis?

Faith- I always think about you Sis and the words that you shared with me from the Lord. I miss your input.

Geneustace- I know you have studies to do and were concerned about the time that it would take away from your prayer life. I have been thinking about you my brother and wonder how you are going. I miss you bro

Love to all ybiC / Paul

Re: A Call out for Ms Victor / 2HH / Faith / Geneustace

Hi Paul and everyone, I am actually still observing all the messages in RITA but not as deep as before but only looking the main topic and decided quickly whether I am gonna spend time reading it or not. In fact I miss You all ...

In my heart I really really really hope that the rapture will happen even before I finish my thesis or even before begin it seriously....

2010 will be the best year for all of us hopefully and I will meet You all Ritans face to face in the air ....

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us and His mighty power protects us from all the evil and calamities while His blessing spiritually and physically become our part of life now and forever abundantly.

Paul, I'm always touched as to how thoughtful you are. It's so much like you to be concerned for our brother and sisters who are not posting with us at this time.

I didn't know Ms. Victor was like me, not having family, either. At least I don't feel so alone! May God bless her and take care of her.

I'm missing Ms. Victor, 2HH, Faith, and Geneustace myself! If you all are reading this, please let us know how you're doing!!!

Geneustace,

Thanks for the update, I will be keeping you in my prayers. It wont be long Geneustace

Love ybiC / Paul

Hi Geneustace, it's good to hear from you!!!! You must have been posting right before I posted myself just now! God bless you, brother!!!

Lisaleenie my sis,

I love you as a Sis and think about you everyday. I keep you in my prayers. I know you have had problems with noisey people living next door to you. I hope all is well now.

Your faith and the way you have battled in the last few months has been an inspiration to everyone here.

You do have family, and I am the better for having a sister named Lisaleenie and I speak for everyone here as well.

I cannot wait to meet you all with our beautiful Lord one day soon.

Love ybiC / Paul

Thank you so much, Paul, for your concern and your prayers for me! The Lord has heard your prayers, believe me. I'm doing better, and even the neighbors have quieted down, praise the Lord!

You're so right, Paul, I do have family....all of you here. When I mentioned 'family' I was talking about blood, but the truth is,(and thank you for pointing this out) that our bond here is closer than blood because we are sons and daughters of the Most High!!

You're such a kind person, and I love you, too, my dear brother in the Lord!!! I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug!!!

It won't be long now, I can just feel it, praise the Lord!!!

Paul you are precious. Thanks for thinking of me.

Eileen, I prayed for you all the time. I am so glad to know so many are lifting you up. You have more family than you can ever count and soon you'll get to meet them all face to face.

God bless everybody.

Dear 2HH,

It's so good to hear from you! I know that you had mentioned going on vacation with your husband for a couple of weeks, and wouldn't be posting during that time. Are you back yet? I've missed your posts, along with Paul and the rest of us here.

Thank you so much for your prayers for me!! They are making a difference. God bless you!

I hope we are out of here soon, so I can meet you and give you a big hug!!

Dearest Paul and Leenie - God bless both of you! I've been here checking in several times a day making sure all of my dear RITA family members are doing alright and saying prayers where needed. I think I have mentioned in the past that my husband and I are self employed with two companies - long story short, we are working around the clock. Because of the bad economy we have had to lay off all of our employees (some had been with us for 20 years or more!) and are now having to do all the work ourselves. We know that the good Lord is going to take care of us, until things pick up (or until the good Lord picks us up in the rapture!!!!) we are just going to have to work some extra long hours to make a living and keep both the companies going.

Dearest Paul and Leenie - don't ever think that I am not here - I love you both dearly and think of every dear soul here at RITA as my family. My husband and I are basically by ourselves as far as family (blood relatives) is concerned (we have family but are not close to them for many reasons which breaks our hearts!) - come to think of it we're not - all of you here at RITA and every other born again christian in this world are our blood relatives - bought by the holy, precious blood of our dear Lord Jesus Christ!!!

I really hope and pray that one day very, very soon the good Lord will take us all home to be with Him in the air - then I get to give each and everyone of you a big hug and kiss!!! Love you guys!! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

I have actually been thinking about these same people... Gene hopefully we willnot have to finish this semester...but even still we have to keep at it... that will honor Jesus.

Ms Victor I am so glad to see you...you have such a sweet heart...

and 2HH you did not take me with YOU? From now on no one can go to tourquoise beaches without me.....

Dearest Joyful - I love you dear sister and when we get to heaven with the good Lord we will find a pretty beach and set up a picnic for our family at RITA! We will have the best picnic - pretty flowers, good food and the best part - Jesus will be the guest of honor!!! I can't wait to see His beautiful face!

ahhh Ms Victor :) This brings tears to my eyes..I know it is soon and its going to happen and I will be able to take vacations when ever I want and enjoy Gods beauty.....I can not wait to spend time getting to know you better.... it just occured to me that God is bring us eternal friendships before we leave here...Thank You Jesus...He is soooooo good!!!

I agree dearest sister! Jesus joins us all together - a bond that can't be broken!

sorry if my typing sounds like i can not speak english ...lol... my puppies were outside and I am trying my besstest to get out the door for work.....typing fast...

I totally understand - I wish we had the Wordperfect "spell checker" with our posts! I am so use to having the spell checker on my emails that I forget to check my posts for errors!!! So, please forgive my bad spelling! I saw a tee shirt long time ago that said "Bad Spellers of the World - UNTIE" - I always meant to get that one! lol - by the way Joyful Susan - I have seven dogs - eight cats - all rescued - I just can't past a poor dog, cat, bird, possum, raccoon, etc without picking it up and giving it a home!

Dear Ms. Victor, I'm so happy to see you post!!! You're such a kind soul with a big heart, I've really missed your posts!!

I'm so sorry that you have to work so hard. I'm hoping so much that the rapture can come soon so we can have that heavenly picnic with Joyful Susan, and everybody else!! Can't wait to see you all and give you a big hug!!!

With much love to you all,

Leenie

Dearest Leenie - it's going to be your job to bring the potato salad for the picnic! Hope you are feeling better dearest Leenie - I have had you in my thoughts and heart during your recovery! Love you Leenie!!

2HH dear Sis,

So glad to hear that you are well. I hope you had a great time away?
It just did not feel the same without your presence here at RITA.
Love ya Sis.

Ms Victor-

Great to hear your voice Sis, I love you dearly.
Like you and your husband, I too am self employed and have a business.
I truly understand the stresses that accompany a business with staff members. We too have been affected by the global downturn. And unless you have had to do it, no one understands the sadness of having to put off employees that mean so much to your business. A lot of people think the bosses do not care, but many do and stress more about the heartache of laying off an employee than people realise.

A self employed person has so much on the line financially, and when the crunch time happens hard decisions do have to be made. But this is never easy.

I enjoy the industry that I work in, but some days I could walk away from it all. I know Ms Victor you can understand where I am coming from?

This may sound very strange as I am an owner of a business. But I hate money.
Money does not buy happiness at all. I have friends that own businesses and have a life style with all the trimmings. Their homes are surrounded by stuff and toys. But at the end of the day, that is all they have, just stuff.

Everyday I have to deal with buying and selling products within my industry. Getting the maximum dollar, watching the bottom line. Blah, blah ,blah
I have been very fortunate, but every where I turn it is always about money. Work and then home. Sis I truly long for the day where money is history. We all need it for the daily grind of paying bills, and having a form of existence etc. But it is a trap.

In my private life I look around and think, “do I need a new car, or a boat, or more toys etc”. But I do not. And I do not want them. The more you have, the more you want. And this man does not want to be trapped with toys. It is hard enough trying to find the time to enjoy the few hobbies we all have, let alone surrounding your self with many toys which you will never use. At the end of the day they become a status symbol of wealth. And like I said wealth does not bring happiness.

So yes I am a bit of a paradox, a business owner that deals every day with money but hates it. I can’t work myself out sometimes!!!!!

These are my views-

We all need money to survive the daily grind, but when I look back upon my life, I had the happiest times when I struggled to pay my bills. I can see how rich people loose the plot and become self absorbed. Some don’t and all the credit to them.

There is one thing that money cannot buy, and that is love. It does not matter how many toys or things one owns, love is something that simply cannot be purchased.

And love is the greatest prize, the highest goal. And the simple fact is that no matter if you are rich or poor, every person has this living inside their heart. And it is only through Jesus Christ; through his amazing gift of life can we ever attain love. And the best part about love is that it cannot be purchased, no amount of money, zilch.
For love is a gift from God.

Our company is struggling like many in the domestic markets, for the industry I work in sells its final product internationally. But even saying that, I am doing o.k. at present. It is the future that is a concern.

At present I am working on a project to sell my products overseas, a contract.
If we get this contract, then in affect I could retire within the next 5 years if I wanted too. Will this make me happy, will this be the fulfilment of my dreams, will this allow me to attain my wants? NO

But your heart will, and everyone’s heart that I long to connect with. And this is not brought through negotiation or contracts. It is freely given by Gods touch in your life to me. The love of Christ revealed through his children to all man kind. This is real happiness. Jesus is the end goal not money.

Boy did I ramble on there Sis?

I love you Ms Victor, you are in my prayers Sis.

In his beautiful love / Paul

Dearest brother Paul - I do know exactly what you mean! I agree, money cannot buy happiness, only having Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior can truly bring happiness! I am very blessed that I love what I do and am able to make a living at it because of the dear, sweet Lord's blessing, for everything good in my life has come from the Lord and not of my own doing! Without the Lord I would be nothing, could do nothing and have nothing!

We are really sad over losing our employees - it has been tough not seeing them everyday - we are working hard to hopefully gear back up once the downturn gets better (if it does! - I think we will be gone before that happens!). I will trust the Lord to things like that - I do all I can with hard work and what I can't do, I trust in the Lord to handle! I think of Job and what he went thru - he lost everything, but thru it all he continued to praise the Lord - I plan on doing the same thing, praise the Lord in good times, in bad times, at night, in the day, in saddness and in gladness!!!

I wanted to tell you too dear brother Paul that you sound so happy lately - you don't know how much happiness you bring to my heart when I know you are happy! You are so dear and sweet, always concerned over everybody else and not yourself! You remind me of your namesake from the bible - Paul (of the bible)wished he could go to hell for other people if it meant they could know Christ!! Who does that remind you of??? You!! Love you Paul!

Ms. Victor
Dearest Leenie - it's going to be your job to bring the potato salad for the picnic! Hope you are feeling better dearest Leenie - I have had you in my thoughts and heart during your recovery! Love you Leenie!!

Dear Ms. Victor,

How I've missed your warmth and concern! Thank you, dear sister, for your prayers! I love you too!! Yes, I am feeling better, praise the Lord.

I couldn't believe the part about the potato salad!!! That's one of my special dishes that I used to bring to potlucks. The Lord must have revealed that to you!!!

I can't wait to see you and all of my brothers and sisters here at RITA. Don't forget to bring the roses!!

Dearest Leenie - that is so funny about the potato salad!! I don't know why, but I had potato salad on the brain - I think it is because I can't make good potato salad and I love it! lol I am glad to know that now I have a sister that makes good potato salad!! Love you little Leenie!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com