Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New info on my November dream / April Rapture pointer

Hi all dear Ritarians, watchers of the blessed hope!

This is a little lengthy but worth reading through, I hope. Glad for your reactions.

I think I recieved yesterday more ligth on one of my dreams from last year. Here is the dream:

just a month ago (November 2009) I had a dream which I posted here... it was a rapture dream with two interconnected parts, and in the first one I saw a glider with price tag 119 and after that I was in a room and two birds were brought: one actually was a little man with wings who freely flied out of window into open sky while the second bird (simple bird appearance) had to stay in back room and flied around the room (could not out).

You know that I tried to interpret the 119 as 11th of Septemeber and then 11th DEC and 9 Kislev but it did not fulfilled.

But yesterday morning just before I went off to ministry in women prison, I got this thougth concerning that dream: „You have not considered jewish calendar for 19th Nissan (which is the first month in the religious calendar).

I looked up the jewish calendar on net and found out that it corresponds with 3rd April, just the Shabbath after the Great Friday and ressurection Sunday. I was thinking WOW it is very interesting as in the dream I saw the number on the PRICE TAG. You know on the Friday Jesus paid for us (It is finished!), so on Saturday we are already paid off but waiting for the „delivery“ which comes on Sunday morning. So it fits the idea of the PRICE number on the tag. My dream was all about Rapture so I found this as good explanation of the number in the dream.

BUT it was not all. Rigth after it I went to RITA page and first post I saw and looked to was named:

Rapture this April, 2010 . . praying so!!!

and first words after it were:

Exciting prophetic info from Miriam~
"WHEN AND WHERE THE TWELVE TRIBES WILL
“RETURN EVERY MAN UNTO HIS POSSESSION”

WHEN: (IF, the Lord chooses 2010, to begin His Day, on Feast of Firstfruits, April ¾, SOS 2:8-14)

Great timing to see this last sentence just few minutes after the new info about my dream!!!!!

What more::: the part of SOS 2:8-14 I actually was thinking about before the Lord last spring and at that time I had several pointers that Rapture would be during spring time. One of them was a dream in which I went to big cage in which there were little catched foxes and from second side a huge terrible agressive dog. I got the explanation that it speaks about spring time rapture when foxes are caugth and tribulation (huge agressive dog) is about to be released. I got the biblical word on  Songs of Solomon 2:15

15 Catch for us the foxes,
       the little foxes
       that ruin the vineyards,
       our vineyards that are in bloom.

It is interesting that yesterday morning the MIRIAM mentions just the passage which preceeds in SOS 2 chapter.

As well last spring I strongly felt touched by prophecy in Ecclesiastes 12:1-5 and recieved that the blossoming of almond tree refers to Rapture. At that time I wrote this:

I asked many times what is the meaning of almond tree blossoming and was shown that it points to Rapture taking place in spring season which just confirms that what previously Lord led me to consider. I looked up a almond tree – the type which is usual in Israel, the tree not the bush type – and it clearly said that it is blooming in those months: March – April – May

Well here we are in 2010 a year later, seeing all the signs around and pretty confirmed that 2010 is the year. You know when spring 2009 passed, I inclined to further prophetic events but the LORD migth be rigth in what he shown to me about spring and still spoke to me (and so many others) confirming the real closeness of the TIME.

I think it is like a little child waiting for his dady coming from long journey with presents. The child with every knocks run to doors with great expectation that it is the Daddy coming. If he finds out it is not him yet, his hope and expectancy only arises.

Those who follow RITA post may recall the dream from Lisaleenie which conveyed the DATE information. I copy it here with my reaction at that time. In fact, brothers and sisters, I think I was correct in the interpretation of the dream (which is by the way my spiritual gift) but the date could be read 19th Nissan. 119

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
This is a copy of a post that I sent to 5 Doves last year about a prophetic dream that I had in 1988.

Here it is:

In the dream I walked into a very large room. The walls were beautiful, and looked like white marble with gold trim. In the middle of this large room was a throne and even though I couldn’t clearly see the face of the person on the throne, it looked like the Pope. There was a red carpet leading up to the throne, with people standing around the carpet weeping. I started to walk up the red carpet when an angel stopped me in my tracks. He was standing to the right of me, wearing brilliant white clothing. In his hand was a scroll. He handed me the scroll, and told me to open it. All of a sudden, the weeping stopped and all eyes were on me as I did as the angel directed me to do. I opened the scroll, and to my surprise, all I saw were five numbers on it:

1 1 1 9 2

That was it. Just five numbers. Puzzled, I looked at the angel and asked him, “What are these numbers?” He answered me and said, “These numbers are a date.” I asked him, “A date of what?” All of a sudden he disappeared and I woke up.

My reaction:

Hi,

just a month ago I had a dream which I posted here... it was a rapture dream with two interconnected parts, and in the first one I saw a glider with price tag 119 and after that I was in a room and two birds were brought: one actually was a little man with wings who freely flied out of window into open sky while the second bird (simple bird appearance) had to stay in back room and flied around the room (could not out).

I thought at that time it would point to 9th November (119) but in few last weeks so many things happened and all shows to 11th Dec. I rather understand it now as 11= 11th Dec and 9= 9th month of Kislev

Why it would be part Gregorian and part Jewish / just simply as there is double importance both for Church and Israel.

So I suppose that you saw the same date 119 surrounded with 12 which is symbol of the Church (12 apostles). That is why you saw there the pope (as symbol of Peter/ church on the rock)

So the numbers do carry the date but as well the symbol for whom they rely!!!

The symbol of Angel interrupting you on your "church" walk on the red carpet (New Testament ministry higher than the Old covenant one) with the scroll shows to a specific time of God´s interference of Church Rapture and that is when the weeping (Those who will be crying will be comforted Matthew 6)will stop!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We will see what happens. I think that at PURIM there will be a war conflict arising in ME. And we will see if we get to Passover – the LORD is in charge.

I am waiting Jesus to come any day but I post this info on my dream because I believe that if we get dreams from the Lord (Joel 2), the Lord himself would give us the meaning more and more clearly.

MARANATHA,

Ales

Re: New info on my November dream / April Rapture pointer

Ales and ALL:

Yesterday on R.I.T.A., "Leavin Soon" posted Timothy Snodgrass'
prophecy which was short and sweet and said:

...February 15, 2010 - The end of all things as you know it are now at
...hand - the end of poverty, sickness and disease. Get ready to enter
...into a new ship, which will move you into a new direction for your
...journey on the winds of change.

This sounds like the END of Revelation 7 concerning those in white
robes who have "come out of" the tribulation!!!!!!!!!!!

15 And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great
tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the
blood of the Lamb.

Therefore,

"they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them.
16 Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
he will lead them to springs of living water.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

I put in below some things you wrote. Below that is a dream which
I had, AMAZINGLY, also on a Jewish 1/19 exactly "6" years ago. The
interpretation of that dream was that Paul Newman represented the
"12" tribes and it would be "HIS" turn to do battle here on earth as
the "time of the Gentiles" comes to an end at the RAPTURE!!!!!

I did NOT know that Easter was on 4/4 this year (the day after the
Jewish "1/19")!!! I had a dream of three 4's (4 4 4) coming up on a
slot machine and a man brings the prize which looks just like a
white package but, later, I discerned this was our WHITE ROBES!!!
(I put this dream at the very bottom of this post.)

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR NEW INTERPRETATION
AND FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

++++++++++++++

New info on my November dream / April Rapture pointer

LINK

Just a month ago (November 2009) I had a dream which I posted here... it was a rapture dream with two interconnected parts, and in the first one I saw a glider with price tag 119 and after that I was in a room and two birds were brought: one actually was a little man with wings who freely flied out of window into open sky while the second bird (simple bird appearance) had to stay in back room and flied around the room (could not out).

You know that I tried to interpret the 119 as 11th of Septemeber and then 11th DEC and 9 Kislev but it did not fulfilled.

But yesterday morning just before I went off to ministry in women prison, I got this through concerning that dream: „You have not considered Jewish calendar for 19th Nissan (which is the first month in the religious calendar).

I looked up the Jewish calendar on net and found out that it corresponds with 3rd April, just the Sabbath after the Great Friday and resurrection Sunday. I was thinking WOW it is very interesting as in the dream I saw the number on the PRICE TAG. You know on the Friday Jesus paid for us (It is finished!), so on Saturday we are already paid off but waiting for the „delivery“ which comes on Sunday morning. So it fits the idea of the PRICE number on the tag. My dream was all about Rapture so I found this as good explanation of the number in the dream.

BUT it was not all. Right after it I went to RITA page and first post I saw and looked to was named:

Rapture this April, 2010 . . praying so!!!

and first words after it were:

Exciting prophetic info from Miriam~
"WHEN AND WHERE THE TWELVE TRIBES WILL
“RETURN EVERY MAN UNTO HIS POSSESSION”

AND..........................

This is a copy of a post that I sent to 5 Doves last year about a prophetic dream that I had in 1988.

Here it is:

In the dream I walked into a very large room. The walls were beautiful, and looked like white marble with gold trim. In the middle of this large room was a throne and even though I couldn’t clearly see the face of the person on the throne, it looked like the Pope. There was a red carpet leading up to the throne, with people standing around the carpet weeping. I started to walk up the red carpet when an angel stopped me in my tracks. He was standing to the right of me, wearing brilliant white clothing. In his hand was a scroll. He handed me the scroll, and told me to open it. All of a sudden, the weeping stopped and all eyes were on me as I did as the angel directed me to do. I opened the scroll, and to my surprise, all I saw were five numbers on it:

1 1 1 9 2

That was it. Just five numbers. Puzzled, I looked at the angel and asked him, “What are these numbers?” He answered me and said, “These numbers are a date.” I asked him, “A date of what?” All of a sudden he disappeared and I woke up.

My reaction:

Hi,

just a month ago I had a dream which I posted here... it was a rapture dream with two interconnected parts, and in the first one I saw a glider with price tag 119 and after that I was in a room and two birds were brought: one actually was a little man with wings who freely flied out of window into open sky while the second bird (simple bird appearance) had to stay in back room and flied around the room (could not out).

I thought at that time it would point to 9th November (119) but in few last weeks so many things happened and all shows to 11th Dec. I rather understand it now as 11= 11th Dec and 9= 9th month of Kislev

Why it would be part Gregorian and part Jewish / just simply as there is double importance both for Church and Israel.

So I suppose that you saw the same date 119 surrounded with 12 which is symbol of the Church (12 apostles). That is why you saw there the pope (as symbol of Peter/ church on the rock)

The symbol of Angel interrupting you on your "church" walk on the red carpet (New Testament ministry higher than the Old covenant one) with the scroll shows to a specific time of God´s interference of Church Rapture and that is when the weeping (Those who will be crying will be comforted Matthew 6)will stop!!

++++++++++++++

Hebrew Date Converter

LINK

Hebrew Date Converter
Sat, 10 April 2004 = 19th of Nisan, 5764

Hebrew Date Converter
Sat, 3 April 2010 = 19th of Nisan, 5770

Here below (URL / post) is my Paul Newman dream entitled, "A scary,
but good, dream...". Paul Newman was a "beautiful Jew". This dream,
I believe, describes the "swapping of places" in Revelation 7 of those
raptured with the 144,000 Jewish “servants of God”.

7:11, a Jewish 7/11, sudden destruction / rapture!!!

LINK

(10 Apr 2004)

"A scary, but good, dream..."

hLINK

A scary, but good, dream...

I awoke from this dream early this morning, April 10, at around 1:00 CST.
This, of course, is AFTER MIDNIGHT. When this dream finished, I was
tired, relieved and VERY, VERY, thankful to God for providing safety for
me and the person with me...

I was exploring, it seems, in a rented jeep. I went into a place where I
had never been and came to a wall, a sheer cliff which had a vine hanging
down which I thought would be good to climb. Once I climbed up, I found
my self in a VERY precarious and dangerous situation. My exploring had
made me wish I had NEVER left home...I just wanted to be back home.

For some reason, ONLY THEN, I noticed my companion had also reached
the top with me and it was Paul Newman. Paul Newman is a Jew and, I
remember a woman on TV recently describing him as BEAUTIFUL. Paul
was shouting a message while standing on the very edge of the huge
precipice that we found ourselves on. He was screaming out as if to the
world "something". I was literally hanging onto the piece of earth which
represented an "edge" or end of the place we had climbed to. I remember
thinking to myself, "When he gets through shouting, I have some 'rough'
news to deliver to him...we are in a VERY scary situation!!!"

We were thousands of feet high as if in the Grand Canyon which has these
rock edges which just jut up out of it a mile or more. We were on the top of
one of these type places. When he finished shouting, we both grasped the
top by laying down (I could feel both sides of this extremely high cliff...like on
a horse) and as we did, the "cliff" came apart and became like a parachute
which we rode down to the bottom. I remember telling him that this was God's
doing and that IT WAS QUITE DEFINITE THAT HE HAD SAVED US!!!

As we reached the ground, it was like we both had found some JUST
INCREDIBLE NEWS that was TOTALLY freeing and the BEST POSSIBLE
NEWS one can find. As we were landing, I noticed that Paul's sword was
laying on the ground beside a tree or against the cliff where he had left
it when he started his climb. For some reason, I had taken mine with me.

I woke up with a "flutter" in my heart after this dream. I had felt SO
helpless and yet the dream had had such a good ending...but it was
tiring, too. The "piece of knowledge" that we had discovered on our
adventure was imperceptible / unexplainable but VERY, VERY GOOD!!!
Also, we were both VERY THANKFUL for the safety which we had just
been provided on our "adventure".

I can only say that this might represent that the "beautiful" Jews are
about to "pick up their swords"...they are about to shout to the world
the freeing knowledge of "something" (we Christians know "what").
The two parts of Revelation 7 represent 2 ENTIRELY different means of
"escape". I have always said that, even though they are given in two
separate episodes, they are in the same chapter which is chapter 7
and "7" represents spiritual completion. These 2 things, I have always
felt, happen at almost the same time. The one described in verses 9
through 17 is OUR RAPTURE INTO HEAVEN!!!! The sealing of God's
covenant people, the Jews, is in verses 1 through 8.

The verse below which says: "These are they who have come out
of the great tribulation", I believe describes our rapture. I take the
"out of" as meaning "away from".

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed

1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth,
holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing
on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming
up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud
voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and
the sea: 3 "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal
on the foreheads of the servants of our God." 4 Then I heard the number of
those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,
from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
from the tribe of Levi 12,000,
from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

The Great Multitude in White Robes

9 After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that
no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language,
20standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing
white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they
cried out in a loud voice:

"Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb."

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders
and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the
throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

"Amen!

Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.

Amen!"

13 Then one of the elders asked me,
"These in white robes--who are they, and where did they come from?"

14 I answered, "Sir, you know."

15 And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great
tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the
blood of the Lamb.

Therefore,

"they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them.
16 Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
he will lead them to springs of living water.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

+++++
+++++
+++++

NOTES FROM OLDER POST BELOW:

...This morning (11/26/2006) I woke up after having a dream. This is my first
..."prophetic" dream in quite some time. As I lay there in peace and
...praying and praising God, I lay there a little longer (after almost
...dismissing the dream entirely) and started piecing it together:

...I was, it seems, on the bottom portion of a casino. (I do NOT
...frequent them nor do I advocate doing so!!!) I was playing a slot
...machine but it was of a smaller denomination (probably only a
..."quarter" machine). I played a while and the machine I was playing
...seemed to be "old" and even "hard to read" but, evidently, I had won
...a few coins and continued playing. Then, I pulled the lever and (though
...it was VERY difficult to read the outcome through the 3 VERY small
...square openings), I began to see a 4, then another 4, then, the last
...number (again VERY hard to read), another 4.

...A manager of the casino came over bringing a package in his hand.
...It seemed heavy and was wrapped in white paper but this may not
...have been the TOTAL prize. [When a LARGE "hit" is made on a slot
...machine (according to someone I know who DID hit one) they usually
...come speak to you and ask what form you want your winnings in, etc.].
...AT THE SAME TIME that the manager was coming in with my winnings,
...my oldest son walked in and "noticed" that I had won.

So, as I thought about this dream, God showed me that, the church has
relegated "prophecy" to the status of the cellar or basement (as the portion
of the casino I was in) and has left it up to those watchful to discern the times.
THEN, I asked God about the white bundle which looked, to me, like a bundle
of white paper with something in it. In a few seconds, I realized that this was
NOT a package of white paper BUT A FOLDED, WHITE, WEDDING
GARMENT!!!

...Revelation 7

...9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number,
...of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne,
...and before the Lamb, clothed with WHITE ROBES, and palms in their hands;

...13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which
...are arrayed in WHITE ROBES? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him,
...Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of (OR, IN
...MY OPINION "AWAY FROM") great tribulation, and have washed their robes,
...and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

...Revelation 19

...13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is
...called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed
...him upon white horses, CLOTHED IN FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN.
...15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the
...nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress
...of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Hi Calvin,

great match up in 1/19 and your dream.... very interesting. In your dream the focus comes to 144000 to be ligth bearers after rapture occurs.

Well and the 4/4 and the wedding gown as the price.

You know that it is the feast of firstfruits that weekend.

See 1 Cor. 15
20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Ales

As well last spring I strongly felt touched by prophecy in Ecclesiastes 12:1-5 and recieved that the blossoming of almond tree refers to Rapture. At that time I wrote this:

I asked many times what is the meaning of almond tree blossoming and was shown that it points to Rapture taking place in spring season which just confirms that what previously Lord led me to consider. I looked up a almond tree – the type which is usual in Israel, the tree not the bush type – and it clearly said that it is blooming in those months: March – April – May

Thanks, Ales, for another reason to be expectant of the rapture during Spring. I never had heard about the almond tree and Eccl. 12:1-5 being prophetic of the rapture. Very interesting:

Ecclesiastes 12:1-5 (New King James Version)

Ecclesiastes 12
1 Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth,
Before the difficult days come,
And the years draw near when you say,

“ I have no pleasure in them”:
2 While the sun and the light,
The moon and the stars,
Are not darkened,
And the clouds do not return after the rain;
3 In the day when the keepers of the house tremble,
And the strong men bow down;
When the grinders cease because they are few,
And those that look through the windows grow dim;
4 When the doors are shut in the streets,
And the sound of grinding is low;
When one rises up at the sound of a bird,
And all the daughters of music are brought low.
5 Also they are afraid of height,
And of terrors in the way;
When the almond tree blossoms,
The grasshopper is a burden,
And desire fails.
For man goes to his eternal home,
And the mourners go about the streets.

Dear Ales,

I find it fascinating that both of us got the same numbers: 119. Only difference in my dream, the numbers 1 and 2 surrounded the numbers 119. The sequence of the numbers in my dream was 1 1 1 9 2. The angel in my dream told me that those numbers was a date, but didn't say what event was supposed to take place on that date.

Here is what comes to mind: On the 1st day of the first month in the Hebrew year 5770 (5+7+7= 19) in the second millenium = 1 1 1 9 2. That date on the Hebrew calendar is March 16, 2010. This date is very interesting to me, because this is the date when the construction on the third temple in Jerusalem is supposed to begin.

I believe that the Lord gives pieces of the puzzle to His children, and the numbers 119 was given to you, and I got the same numbers (119), plus two additional numbers 1 and 2, which surrounded the numbers 119, so that's what I came up with.

Any thoughts?

P.S. Here's another thought.

In your dream, you saw two birds, right? You described them as the 1st bird and the 2nd bird. (Remember in my last post before this one I said that the numbers 1 and 2 surrounded the numbers 119 that both of us got in dreams????)

1st bird (rapture) on the 1st month (Nissan) on the 19th day (April 3rd) and the 2nd bird could not fly out the window (was left behind.)

Here's how it looks: 1 1 1 9 2 (April 3, 2010) That's around the time of Passover this year.

Just my 2 cents. I look for the symbolism in dreams. I probably read too much into it, but it's fun to speculate.

Lisa, that sounds good to me...

Come Lord Jesus, we love you and longing to be with you so much..

Joseph

Hi Lisa,

after you posted your dream I interpreted the 12 as symbol of the CHURCH to be raptured.

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

I still really think that it is about it. The date and the symbol of the event - here Body of Church taken.

Ales

Ales, I like your interpretion! Actually, that makes so much sense! I was tying the numbers 1 and 2 to your dream about the two birds, and you tied the numbers 1 and 2 (meaning the 12 apostles) to mine!!!

Regardless, these numbers surround the numbers 1 1 9, which were the numbers that the Lord gave to each of us in a dream. The first month on the Jewish calendar, and the 19th day of the month is April 3, which is around Passover.

We'll soon see!

RJ
Lisa, that sounds good to me...

Come Lord Jesus, we love you and longing to be with you so much..

Joseph

Me 2!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com