<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Your Prayers Worked, Now I need Prayer for Something Else,please!

Last week I mentioned to you all that I was having some health concerns, well praise God all symptoms left!!!

Now since you all are such great prayer warriors I'm asking that you all would pray for my hubby's job. He is an auto technician and even though he is at work almost 50 hours, he has only been getting paid for 20-28 hours a week. It's based on book time and they just don't have enough business coming in. So pray that either work starts coming in or he gets a great new job (out of this industry)

Thanks!

Re: Your Prayers Worked, Now I need Prayer for Something Else,please!

You got it sister! Prayers coming your way!

I am sorry to hear that Darlene. I don't know where you live but, where I used to live the Honda dealer that I went to was always slammed Not all people like using dealers because of cost and, there were also people who would come to your home to work on your car, I thought that was a cool idea. That is a special talent. My son has that planned, to go to a auto school in Pennsylvania next year to study diesels. Diesels are green and will be used for a long time.

But, I pray he will find a better place soon. My son just picked up a job cleaning up during and after concerts at this one venue. He has to stay up all night but at his age he can do it. He has his own landscaping business but its been so cold...

Yes, this job hunting has been a tough road, its a full time job. Things do turn around through our faith and trust in God.

I had a great interview at another restaurant that will suit me better and me for them. A high volume, noisy sports bar just wasn't me. So, there are alternatives. Your husband should not be shortchanged for his labor but, I know we are all doing what we can do survive.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Dearest Darlene - praying that your husband will be paid for his work!! I pray that the good Lord will bless you both beyond measure! Love you Darlene! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Darlene,
Praying that the Lord, would give your husband favor at his job, and with all whom cross his path. O Lord, open up doors for your son, and bless him abundantly in Jesus precious name. AMEN! and we thank you Father, for answering our prayer request.

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. Ephesians 3:20

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3John 1:2

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Dear Darlene,

Praise the Lord that your symptoms are gone and that the Lord healed you! Thank You, Lord!

Yes, I do pray for your husband is fairly paid for his work. It's amazing that business is slow and that he's not paid as he should. This is the second time that I've taken my car to a Honda mechanic in the last two weeks, and for the two times I've paid a whopping $925.00...most of it labor.

Hang in there, dear sister. We should be going home soon!

Darlene, praying for your husband's job. Thankful for you that those other symptoms have gone!!

Darlene, I do understand how stressful things can become when hubby is not happy with his job - praying for you and your hubby -

Thank you for the prayers. Hubby is at a job interview as we speak.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com