Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer Request!

I just got the following email from my mother, for this young girl, whom I don't even know, situation follows below; if you could please pray for this young woman and her mother, if you feel lead. Thank you!

Just so you all know and you had been asking, my friend had her daughter transferred to the critical care unit at Anne Arundel Medical Center yesterday. She'll soon be transfered to the hospice facility. The infection spread to both sides of her brain and there's nothing more they can do.

This is from my sister-in-law, Mary. This lady's only child, only daughter who is 29 years old is needing a miracle. This is really a tragedy of major proportions. She had something going on and then did a MRI, which showed a tumor on her brain. They scheduled her for surgery to remove tumor, not knowing if it were benign or malignant.
During surgery they discovered it wasn't a brain tumor at all, but a clump of dead brain cells apparently caused by a 'minor stroke'. The worst thing is that during the surgery she suffered a 'major' stroke. They kept her in an induced coma for some time and then slowly brought her out. Unfortunately, they realized how major the stoke had been. She was transported to Kernans Hospital for rehab, but now I learned that she suffered a brain infection, which now has spread, which is explained above and also her situation.

Please, let us pray for a miracle for her! I wish I had the kind of FAITH that moves mountains! God, pour out your supernatural faith as we pray. Amen.

Re: Urgent Prayer Request!

Melanie
I just got the following email from my mother, for this young girl, whom I don't even know, situation follows below; if you could please pray for this young woman and her mother, if you feel lead. Thank you!

Just so you all know and you had been asking, my friend had her daughter transferred to the critical care unit at Anne Arundel Medical Center yesterday. She'll soon be transfered to the hospice facility. The infection spread to both sides of her brain and there's nothing more they can do.

This is from my sister-in-law, Mary. This lady's only child, only daughter who is 29 years old is needing a miracle. This is really a tragedy of major proportions. She had something going on and then did a MRI, which showed a tumor on her brain. They scheduled her for surgery to remove tumor, not knowing if it were benign or malignant.
During surgery they discovered it wasn't a brain tumor at all, but a clump of dead brain cells apparently caused by a 'minor stroke'. The worst thing is that during the surgery she suffered a 'major' stroke. They kept her in an induced coma for some time and then slowly brought her out. Unfortunately, they realized how major the stoke had been. She was transported to Kernans Hospital for rehab, but now I learned that she suffered a brain infection, which now has spread, which is explained above and also her situation.

Please, let us pray for a miracle for her! I wish I had the kind of FAITH that moves mountains! God, pour out your supernatural faith as we pray. Amen.

PRAYING RIGHT NOW!!!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

praying Melanie....and praying wisdom over the doctors... and that she will have the right medical staff to work with her..and that the angles of God be with her...I pray a hedge of protection over her and what the enemy meant for harm I pray that he will have to pay back 1000 fold and that she will recover better than she was before...In Jesus name I apply the blood of Jesus to her and everyone helping and speack the peace of God over everyone. Thank you Jesus that you have hear our prayers and that the Holy Spirit is moving right now as I speak performing miracles....To you be the glory.

Praying for this young lady and her mom, and all involved.

Oh, Melanie, this really strikes a cord with me personally, because I was the only child of my mother, and there was only the two of us....so I can just imagine that poor mother's pain and anguish worrying about her daughter!

"Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask for healing for the daughter, and that You give the medical staff wisdom and guidance as to the medical treatment that You want her to receive. I ask that You comfort her mother with Your love and peace. And dear Lord, I don't know if they are saved or not, but if they aren't, I pray that You save them and fill them with the Holy spirit. I ask for a miracle today for the daughter in Jesus precious Name. Amen."

Oh, thank you! sisters, each one for your prayers! I am standing in faith with you! We know that nothing is impossible with the God we serve!! Praying for miraculous healing and salvation in Jesus Mighty Name!

AMen!

Dearest Melanie - what a sad situation for this mother and her daughter! Sounds like she had one bad thing after another happen to her. I will pray for the mother and the daughter - remember, Jesus has healed us by His stripes. Love you dear Melanie! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE!!!!!

Hi Melanie, I'm praying for the young lady to receive a complete and total healing in her body.

PRAISE GOD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!

Praying in agreement with my brothers and sisters in Christ
Praying for strength for her family..

Father, please bring upon this precious daughter Your Strengthening Hand. Lord, she is the only daughter of this dear mother, and is only 29 years old. Father, we ask according to Your divine Power, hold her close to You, Lord Jesus.

Cover her in your Winged provision, in Your hiding place, preserve her, oh God. Bring forth Your comfort and peace over mother and daughter.

Lord, please bring healing to this precious daughter for, she desperately needs a miracle.

Crying out to You, and believe prayer is made known to You, Father, we know You hear and answer.

"For you shall come upon Me, and I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble; I will deliver you. . " . .

Lord, we lift up this precious daughter to You, Father, believing Your Word:

"As for one whom his mother comforts, so will I comfort you; and you shall be comforted . ." . . Isaiah 66:13

"Jesus Christ the Same yesterday, and today, and forever" . . Hebrews 13:8

Melanie, I've prayed in agreement in Jesus name.

Oh Melanie - I too am praying for a miracle for this young woman.

Yeshua You are the same yesterday today and forever and just as you spoke to that little girl and said, "little girl get up" so we pray that You will speak to this girl and that she will rise up, healed. We pray too for her mother that You will give her Your peace and assurance that You are in control of this situation and with her precious daughter and herself.

I am praying this very moment.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com