Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PLEASE READ TEXAS SUE AND TN DOVE!!!!!

Dearest Texas Sue & TN Dove - I have not been posting much lately and haven't been reading every post for a week or so - but I have seen enough of some posts that is really upsetting me. I am upset of the thought that you two are not here any more. I feel like I have let you both down by not being here and supporting you and most importantly - telling you both that I love you! I don't know exactly what all went down to make you both leave the forum, it doesn't matter - all that matters is that I want my brother and my sister back in my RITA family! Love believes all, bears all, hopes all! Both of you are such a HUGE part of our family - we need you both! I feel like someone has torn out my heart!! PLEASE, PLEASE, come back to our RITA family. We need your love, we need your input, we need your wisdom, we need your discernment -----WE NEED YOU! Remember in the bible about a light is not to be under a basket, but needs to be out where ALL can see it? We are all members of the body of Christ - we all have different gifts - gifts that help other members of the body of Christ - we are missing body parts by the both of you not being here! I can't help but think that satan is trying to tear us apart - don't let him do that to us! We have to stay together and more now than ever! Please help my broken heart and come back to us! Your broken hearted sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Re: PLEASE READ TEXAS SUE AND TN DOVE!!!!!

Ms (((Victor))) You are so sweet and thoughtful.... I see Jesus every time you post...I think tn dove has been posting....and tx sue is at a funeral today and she has been busy....I hope she does not mind me posting that.... sue forgive me if you do mind I just want to reassure Ms Victor :)

Ms. Victor, you are one of the most sweetest and thoughtful posters!

I believe Texas Sue and TN Dove had a misunderstanding. On 1/30 TN posted something by Brennan Manning about God's love. Miss Sue wanted to let TN know that Manning has ties to the Emergent Church, which is trying to bring the New Age to Christianity, but she stated it very matter-of-factly and TN felt slighted. She did not realize what she had done! I did not read the original post, but it was referred to later and I found it. I then wished to bring some clarity to what Texas Sue was trying to point out so that TN would not feel hurt or judged.

This is a case of hurt feelings caused by misunderstood words. No attacks were made!!! It is hard to create closeness and comeradery with only language to go by. TN has posted something to Texas Sue about how he has simply been through the ringer lately and that he does not hold anything against her.

I hope this makes you feel better Ms. Victor!!

Dearest Joyful Susan - I am worried because I haven't seen a post from either one of them since the 15th (Monday) - that just isn't like either one of them! They both are so kind and thoughtful in keeping us all up to date with what is going on in the world and for sharing much needed scripture and new ideas on the rapture! I just don't feel right without my brother and sister here with us

I hope I am worried about nothing and they both can tell me that I am a worry wort - I will gladly wear the "Worry Wort" label if that means I have them both back here with us!

My dear brother Paul opened my eyes about not being here at the post - I was off working and not spending as much time here at the forum and then I read my dear, sweet brothers post and I felt that I had let all of you down by not being here for all of you - I love all of you, you are my family, how could I let you all down by not being here for you?

From now on, I will keep a close eye on my dear sisters and brothers in Christ - I don't want ANY of you leaving the flock! All you other members of RITA - if you haven't posted lately, I want you to check in and let your sister Ms. Victor know that you are still in our flock of sheep, that you still are in our family and that we are going to stick together until the good Lord take us home!!! DON'T LEAVE THE FLOCK!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Dearest Carlee - thank you dear little sister for encouraging me - I'm afraid I won't feel better until I have them back in our flock - I'll go looking for them if I have to!! I'm not going to let anything happen to those two dear lambs of God! Who's with me for the search party?

Ms Victor..I emailed Sue the other day and she told me she had a funeral to go to today....and she has a big family event tomorrow and will not be posting much this week...she is busy and i am sure this day is over whelming to her :( She will be back.... no worries....

Dearest Joyful Susan - thank you dear sister for the update - I really miss Texas Sue and I know my little Charity has company this week - didn't know that Texas Sue was going to be out as well - I guess I got worried when she didn't post - but where is TN Dove?

Ms Victor my dear Sis,

First of all I want to ensure you that you have done nothing wrong. I put the call out for you because I missed you, and you are well loved. Please do not go and feel bad about TN or Texas Sue, as they wouldn’t want you to feel like you are to blame. In fact no one is at fault for anything.

You have done nothing wrong, if anything you are an inspiration to us all by the love that you show. You have a loving heart that is why I went fishing for you. I missed you.

At present you have a lot on your plate with your business etc, so please do not go worrying.

I wish I could reach through the internet and give you a brotherly bear hug. You are an amazing person little Ms Victor.

Love ya

ybiC / Paul

Dearest Paul - thank you for the big hug - I needed that! I didn't know that Texas Sue was out for a funeral - I know she is in a lot of pain after losing her friend I know she could use a big hug too!

I do worry about being at work and missing out on my family here at RITA! Thank you for caring dear sweet brother! I just checked in - I left work not long ago and got on the computer and saw where TN Dove had checked in - now I can rest easy tonight knowing my dear brother and sister were lost out of the flock! It just grieves my heart so bad when fellow sisters and brothers here at the forum have differnces. I know that is not always a bad thing, but I really worry about it ending with someone leaving our forum family - we're a family, we need to stick together! Love you Paul! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Sweet, sweet Ms. Victor. How thoughtful are you to put out the Shepherd's call for the both of us?!

I'm still here... just will be posting a bit less because we all have a big wedding coming up to prepare our hearts for! Feeling the need for more of the Word & less of my mouth.

I love you so, so much, Ms. Victor. Can't wait to hug your neck. I'm just a little over sensitive like King David. Iron sharpening iron. It makes for great music & art, but we can be testy at times.

I hope Texas Susie is making it through today OK.

TN Dove
Sweet, sweet Ms. Victor. How thoughtful are you to put out the Shepherd's call for the both of us?!

I'm still here... just will be posting a bit less because we all have a big wedding coming up to prepare our hearts for! Feeling the need for more of the Word & less of my mouth.

I love you so, so much, Ms. Victor. Can't wait to hug your neck. I'm just a little over sensitive like King David. Iron sharpening iron. It makes for great music & art, but we can be testy at times.

I hope Texas Susie is making it through today OK.

ahhh Tn Dove we can all use more word and less mouth!! I think if you can not be yourself and show your feelings then whats the point.... just wait until I get sensitive...you have not seen anything yet...lol...kidding...you know how in the media when a scandal happens and everyone starts talking ...all it takes is for the next one to happen and that one is forgotten about...well I could help you our here and get really sensitive if you want kidding..... everyone just needs to hug....

Dearest TN Dove - you don't know how happy you have made me to answer my post!! You are so special to this forum - and who doesn't love to read what David wrote in the bible!! You have a big heart for all of us and an extra big heart for our Lord! My thoughts will be with you during your wedding and for poor Texas Sue that lost her friend. Love you TN Dove! I will rest easy tonight! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Pretty Little Ms. Victor,

I'm just ever so glad you checked in with us again and happy that Paul 'fished' you out! You were busy, I see, but well, and that is what is most important. We missed you, though, and love hearing from you and reading your messages as you have time to post.

Hmmmm.... it's still winter, but lemme see if I can just round up a few fresh flowers for ya anyway..

Love you!!
Guess what? Jesus is coming back REAL soon!

Melanie

Melanie
Pretty Little Ms. Victor,

I'm just ever so glad you checked in with us again and happy that Paul 'fished' you out! You were busy, I see, but well, and that is what is most important. We missed you, though, and love hearing from you and reading your messages as you have time to post.

Hmmmm.... it's still winter, but lemme see if I can just round up a few fresh flowers for ya anyway..

Love you!!
Guess what? Jesus is coming back REAL soon!

Melanie

Thank you for the beautiful flowers and very kind, loving words dear little sister Melanie!! I have the best sisters and brothers in the whole universe!!!!

Dear Ms Victor,

This is so much like you to be so concerned about others! You've got one of the biggest hearts that I know. You've reached out to me when I was having my surgery and wasn't able to post for a couple of days, and that meant more to me than you can imagine, my dear sister. Like everyone else, I can't wait to give you a big hug!!!!!

Rest easy, dear Ms. Victor....everything will work out for Texas Sue and TN Dove. They have both reached out and apologized to each other on different posts....one of them by TN Dove to Texas Sue that I bumped up to the top on purpose so Texas Sue could see it!!! As a matter of fact, TN Dove expressed some hurt on one of Paul's threads that I picked up on right away, and I reached out and asked what was wrong, and Texas Sue caught that and responded to me and explained what happened and apologized to TN Dove. So I responded to that and reached out to TN Dove to make sure that the apology was seen in order to mend fences.

I guess you could say without anyone knowing it, that I was working behind the scenes to try to get the two of them to make up, and they did, praise the Lord!!! Like you, I believe that they're both very special people, and it hurt me to see strife between them. So you see, I have a little "mother hen" in me, also!!!

So rest easy, dear sister. Like you, I was concerned also. But it's okay now. They're both going through a rough patch right now, but they did apologize to each other and expressed their love to each other. We just need to keep them in prayer.

Love you, dear sister!!!!

P.S. Sorry to have responded so late. I was out running around all day and was so tired that I took a 2 1/2 hours nap and just checked the computer and saw your post and just had to respond and put your mind to ease, along with everyone else. I was so happy to see TN Dove post, along with the other sweet ones who reached out to you to comfort you, and that did my heart good.

Leenie and Ms Victor... I feel like y'all are my family... :) Just wanted to let you know.

Joyful Susan
Leenie and Ms Victor... I feel like y'all are my family... :) Just wanted to let you know.

Oh, Susan, thank you so much for saying that!! I feel the same way about, you, too, dear sister. Your posts are always full of love.

You make my heart !!

Carlee
Ms. Victor, you are one of the most sweetest and thoughtful posters!

I believe Texas Sue and TN Dove had a misunderstanding. On 1/30 TN posted something by Brennan Manning about God's love. Miss Sue wanted to let TN know that Manning has ties to the Emergent Church, which is trying to bring the New Age to Christianity, but she stated it very matter-of-factly and TN felt slighted. She did not realize what she had done! I did not read the original post, but it was referred to later and I found it. I then wished to bring some clarity to what Texas Sue was trying to point out so that TN would not feel hurt or judged.

This is a case of hurt feelings caused by misunderstood words. No attacks were made!!! It is hard to create closeness and comeradery with only language to go by. TN has posted something to Texas Sue about how he has simply been through the ringer lately and that he does not hold anything against her.

I hope this makes you feel better Ms. Victor!!

Ms Victor thanks for your concern. Carlee thanks for bringing in the backgroumd; however,I did not have a misunderstanding, TN Dove did. I simply posted information on Brennan Manning, the man in the video. No offense should have been taken as it was not an attack on TD, just truth; however he regarded it as stone-throwing (his words, not mine). If he chose to be offended that's too bad, no offense was intended. I posted what I thought was a fair warning to anyone who wanted to pursue it and check further on their own.

Dearest Joyful Susan and Little Leenie - thank you dear sisters, I love the two of you so much! I can't wait to get to heaven to hug the both of you! What dear, dear sisters you are!

Texas Sue - I love you - so sorry to hear about your friend, I know that was a very difficult thing for you to go thru - wish I could give you a big hug too. I know your friend is with the good Lord now. I had a friend die not too long ago, I sat by his bed a day or two before he died. I told him he had to go scout out all the really neat places to go see once he gets in heaven so that when I came he could take me on a tour - you see, he always had this thing for finding really neat places to go eat that no one had found yet, so I know he is finding some neat places to show me once I get there

Love you Texas Sue! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Miss Sue, you said:

No offense should have been taken as it was not an attack on TD, just truth;

Sometimes it's how facts are stated that can be seen as an offense. Please don't be upset! I see you haven't responded to TN's "Texas Sue, I love you" thread.

Your tone in the paragraph I quoted from sounds a little upset to me. Am I right in assuming so, or completely wrong? I hope you aren't!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com